Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 04-05: Sarah & Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, dear. I know that too. I just don't know how many people love you, yet."

"Sure you do. Not counting children and relatives, you could count them on both hands," I said smiling, my eyes still closed.

"Give lady," commanded John. I giggled.

"You, Michelle, Susan, Sally, Mary, Jane, Nancy, George, Mark, Jimmy, Jenny."

John gasped. I opened my eyes, looking over at him. He had a tear leaking from his right eye. Leaning in, I kissed his lips softly and felt them tremble.

"How many did you think loved me? And I mean real love, not just lust."

"More than ten," he replied smiling.

"Oh, I know more than ten lust after me, but they don't love me. Really, love me, like you or Susan do."

"I see. And how many do you think love me?" he asked.

"The same as me plus about two dozen more."

John gasped at my answer.

"And can you handle that?"

"I can. I can, because I know you love me the most, right now."

"Huh?"

"At this point in our lives, you love me almost so much as to exclude the others from your bed. In fact, you have done that, except during gathers. So, I know I am your number one love."

"I see. Well, I can't let you go thinking that, so I might just find someone here to take into my bed to dissuade your faulty thinking," said John winking at me.

I giggled at him.

"Sure, go ahead, I'll probably just join you and her," I replied smiling.

"Yeah, that won't work for me then."

I giggled again as John smiled at me. Leaning in he kissed my lips, hard.

"I knew there was a reason I married you," said John.

~~~ Janus ~~~

For the rest of the first week, we just sat or lay around getting tan and resting. By the beginning of the second week, we were both getting restless. We finally went horseback riding to break up our day. For this, we had to wear clothes or some private parts might be rubbed raw. At the stables, we were given two big horses. John was very at ease in the saddle. I was also, but it had been a long time since I was on a horse. We started down one of the medium trails. They told us everyone was using the easy trails so we would be alone on most of our ride.

They showed us the flare guns in the saddlebags in case we got into trouble so they could come help us. They helped me tie my bag to my horse and the cooler to John's. Then they told us the trail we would be on went by a nice little beach in a cove halfway down the trail. I smiled. So did John. For the next hour, we just moseyed down the trail looking at the wonderful colors and wildlife. They had told us there were no big predators, just some feral cats. Yet they did tell us not to get off our horses until we reached the beach. To me, it sounded like they weren't telling us the truth about the wildlife. Yet John looked at ease as he rode next to me.

"Well, I see water up ahead," said John pointing.

"Great! My ass is killing me."

"I'll give you a massage when we get there."

"Just a massage?" I asked.

"We'll see how you feel once I'm done."

I giggled knowing I would be as horny as I was right now. It took us another ten minutes to get to the beach. It was deserted and very beautiful. There was a hitching post to tie the horses to and a trough of water and some hay for them to munch. John tied up the horses while I set out our lunch. As promised, John had me strip and lay on my stomach. He then gently massaged my ass and hips like he said he would. He spent the next half an hour on my hurting muscles. He pulled away from me helping me to sit up.

"Much better. Thank you, dear," I said.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Lunch?"

"You bet. I'm hungry now."

We ate, lightly. Then we cleaned up our things and lay out watching the waves come to shore. This spot was really beautiful. Then John made love to me. Slow, intimate love. I was coming so hard I thought I would pass out. But John sensed that and slowed down even more. It was a beautiful hour we spent under the sun, making love to each other. We were then on our horses, continuing down the trail. It was a beautiful ride. The sights were wonderful and I was glad I had decided to go. Soon, though, we were riding back into the sable area. We turned in our horses and took a golf cart back to the hotel.

In the room, John was once again typing on my laptop. He really wanted to help the Brotherhood to almost excluding all else. I was so proud of him for his dedication, yet, we were on our honeymoon. Walking over to him at the desk, I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You know you have a wife to take care of now," I said.

John stopped what he was doing. Turn the chair so he was facing me.

"Tonight," he replied.

"Yes, tonight you can pound away at those keys. But right now, I need you to pound away at your new wife," I said softly, smiling at him.

Two hours later, we went down for dinner and back up to our room. I read what he had so far before letting him continue. I also broached the subject of getting Jenny and her new guy into the Brotherhood. I also told him about my mother and father. He was shocked my father had told me about them. He was also shocked that Jenny would want to join and that her husband was okay with sharing her and her sharing him.

He started a new document and started on a proposal to start looking for new members who fit a typical Brotherhood couple profile. He then put my father and mother and Jen and her future husband as the first for the council to consider.

"They will be inducted as soon as we return. You and I will vouch for them and the Council always, has always, taken my word as gospel. What lodge would your parents be in?" he asked.

"They would be in the Chicago North Lodge."

"Well, that's good. You won't be running into them at a gather," John said chuckling.

I swatted him on his arm.

"And you won't be able to take advantage of my mother, either," I replied smugly.

"Unless, of course, I'm on assignment there during a gather," John replied now laughing as I swatted him upside his head.

"You better not!" I yelled giggling, as I knew he would have another woman in love with him, like Pam and Barbra.

"I promise I won't unless she rapes me. Okay?"

"She probably would though, but okay."

Chapter 42 - Sarah

We were on a commercial flight home after a wonderful two weeks in paradise. I had found muscles I didn't know I had as we went horseback riding every morning. After the third day, they quit hurting. Well, they quit hurting after a massage from John, but on the fourth day, even though I let him massage my ass, it wasn't really hurting anymore. We had a great time on our outings and when we returned to the hotel. John worked on his two proposals each night before bed, then fucked the crap out of me before we went to sleep. I was reclined in my seat, eyes closed, just thinking about the last two weeks.

"You awake, dear?" John asked.

"Yes, sweetheart," I replied.

"Can you look this over for me teach?"

I laughed as I sat up. I took the laptop from him and started to read. When I finished I went back to the beginning and started to make a few minor changes, just to get the grammar and word usage correct. John wasn't a bad writer, yet like us all, he did make a few mistakes in his writings. I handed it back to him. He smiled as he started to read.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you, too," he replied.

We landed and spent a good half an hour getting our bags. As we stepped out of the terminal building, Susan and Michelle were waiting with a lodge limo. I just rolled my eyes as we walked toward them. John groaned softly. It looked like I would be keeping the two of them away from my man.

"Hey, how was your trip?" Susan yelled as we approached them.

"Just fine," John said snippily.

The look on Susan's face was priceless. She was shocked at not only his answer but also the way he said it to her. Michelle elbowed Susan in the ribs. Susan dropped her eyes as Michelle opened the door for John and me. She closed it, not allowing Susan to climb in with us. I nodded, as did John.

"I will have a talk with her when we get..."

"No. I will talk with her and Mark," John said interrupting me.

I just nodded at him as he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. When we broke our kiss, Michelle and Susan were in the front seat. Susan sat turned toward us ready to have a conversation with us. I pushed the switch for the privacy window to rise. Again, the look on her face was... well, she was angry. I then locked out the switch up front so she couldn't lower it from there. As the car pulled away, we could feel the car rock a little, as Susan had a hissy fit upfront. Then Michelle was saying something we couldn't hear and Susan stopped. The rest of the ride we made in silence, beautiful silence.

When we pulled up to the mansion, John opened his door and handed me out. Susan was waiting, stand behind him as he did. He ignored her, offering me his arm. I took it and he walked me up the walkway to the door. Carlos had a couple of men bring our bags up. Once in our room, John closed and locked the door. He picked up the phone and asked whoever answered to have Mark come up to his room. He hung up and we sat on the bed and waited. There soon came a soft knock on our door. John got up to answer. When he opened the door, it was just Mark standing there. John nodded at him standing aside.

"She stormed out of George's office when Carlos came looking for me," said Mark.

"Have you talked with her?" asked John.

"Oh yeah. She knows exactly how I feel. George talked to Michelle also."

"I have no problem with Michelle," John said.

"I know or George would be standing here beside me," said Mark smiling.

"Would you like me to talk to Susan?" I asked.

"No. She's mine. I will handle her even if she doesn't like it. She will only bother you over my dead body," said Mark seriously.

"I don't think suicide is the answer," I said, smiling so he would know I wasn't serious.

Mark chuckled.

"Well, at least someone doesn't want me dead," Mark said winking at me.

I smiled at Mark as John looked at me critically. I just smiled back at him.

"Okay, I would appreciate it if you had another conversation with her," said John.

"I will. Even if I have to take her over my knee..."

"She might like that," I said softly.

Mark chuckled look at me.

"Okay, enough Sarah. Thank you, Mark. When you talk to her, please tell her that both Sarah and I still love her, but we have..."

"I know. I will," said Mark backing toward the door.

John nodded at him and pulled me into his arms.

~~~ Janus ~~~

We were flying again only three days after we had returned from our honeymoon. We, John and I were going to Atlanta. The Grand Council wanted to talk to him and me about the proposals he had submitted. I knew there would be questions about my parents and Jenny and her man. John knew about her, but not about the guy, she was marrying. An investigation was currently in progress by the BID on both couples. We checked in at the mansion and went to our room. The council meeting wasn't until tomorrow morning.

That night John made love to me. It was very pleasant, yet for some reason, I desired more. We both slept soundly the rest of the night until the phone ringing woke us. It was the wake-up call John requested so we could have breakfast before the council meeting. The council meeting was really boring for me. And from the looks of it, John too. The council approved his plan to bring other couples into the Brotherhood. It seemed we, as a group needed some new blood incorporated into our own. And the council was struggling with a way to do so without causing a problem. John's suggestion was a stroke of genius as the council put it.

His other proposal they also approved and the council could see the wisdom of having a place for Brotherhood couples to go to enjoy themselves without having to hide who and what they were. We were in and out of the council meeting in half an hour. At least I was. John stayed until the meeting finished. There were a lot of things for him to tell them about, and for them to tell him. He came out looking smug and a little bedraggled. I smiled at him as he walked up to me.

"We have a flight leaving in twenty minutes back to Chicago. You ready?" he asked.

"Sure, we didn't bring anything, so let's go," I replied.

I took his arm and we left, climbing into the limo waiting outside for us. The flight home was quick as was the limo ride home. We were back in John's apartment at the lodge within two hours of leaving Atlanta. John flopped down on the bed looking exhausted. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then he was up wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly. I hugged him back.

"It looks like, while we were gone, the BID has cleared all but twenty complaints off the books. And ten of those are at a single lodge. You feel up to another trip?" he asked.

"With you, yes," I replied.

He let go of me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me out the door.

~~~ Janus ~~~

Looking back from where we are now, it seems our life will be a happy one filled with laughs, good friends, the excitement of the unknown and wonderful sexual encounters. The council bought four nude resorts in the Caribbean. They are thinking of opening a couple in the south Pacific. There are two sides to each. One side is the Brotherhood, the other is a commercial enterprise for tourists who want to experience total nudism. It seems there are a lot of those. The resorts have been our place to find new members to induct into the Brotherhood.

~~~ The End ~~~