Brotherly Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Charlotte tries to win over her brother's affection.
2.2k words
3.68
14.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was so tired that he had nearly fallen asleep on the way home from campus. He had rented a house from an agency thirty minutes from the college, and lived there with his sister, Charlotte, who attended the same school.

Leaving his old and slightly decrepit car he stumbled towards the door. Its surface was neat and newly painted, the golden knob poignantly visible against the stark black paint. Fumbling for his key, he turned it in the door. Stepping forward he tripped, falling face first towards the tiles. Rushing forwards, Charlotte grabbed him, righting him promptly.

"Gosh, it's like you're hung over," she teased. Dan muttered an apology and walked towards his room, clutching his head. Crossing to its centre, he fell over the soft, downy covers of his bed, and fell asleep in that position.

A few hours later, he felt Charlotte's warm hands jostle him awake. "You need to get started on your homework. Your theses won't write themselves," she said in her sweetly feminine timbre.

"I know, I know," Dan replied, slightly miffed at having his nap interrupted.

"Also, I cooked dinner."

"Let me guess, mac and cheese?" Dan asked knowingly.

She frowned. "Wow, it's like your telepathic. I can't help that the instructions on the back of them were the only thing around to teach me how to cook."

"Fair enough," Dan stated. Her statement rang all too true, as their father had left when they were young and their mother was an abusive alcoholic.

At the table, he and his sister conversed calmly about recent events, studies, and how they planned to spend their upcoming weekend. Unlike most siblings, they had always gotten along, and tried to make the other's life easier wherever they could. They had both relied on each other, and it felt natural and soothing to talk with her.

Standing up, her body was revealed in full. She was tall and thin, with black hair and lighter skin than Dan's. She wore loose shorts and an equally loose shirt, hiding her slender frame. She never wore a bra around the house, and often talked about how she felt that she wore it just to fit in, due to her perfectly flat chest.

Excusing himself, he went to the restroom, which was adjacent to the kitchen. Sitting, he urinated before restocked the supply of pads for Charlotte.

Returning, he thanked her for the meal.

"It was nothing," she answered. After a brief break, he resolved to study for his upcoming business and economics classes. She offered to help him study, and he readily accepted; both of them were working to earn a business degree. After an hour or so of study, they decided to call it a night, and brushed their teeth.

After switching into their pajamas, they crawled into bed. Seeing as there was only one bedroom, they had decided to share the bed. Slipping under the covers, he doused the lamp, leaving them in complete darkness. Turning so that his head faced his sister's back, he smelled her floral perfume, mixed with a faint odour of sharp sweat. Satisfied, he felt his sister's scent assuage him into blissful ennui.

They both woke up early, and headed to the small kitchen after brushing their teeth. Glancing at the calendar across from him, Dan saw that it was Saturday. The realisation filled him with elation, and after drinking a cup of coffee, he began to urge Charlotte to go outside with him.

"Alright, geez. Just give me a second," she spoke. After changing into more reasonable attire, the two headed outside. The chill air blew past them in thick gales, lashing snow lightly against their faces. Laughing, Charlotte ran ahead, challenging Dan to a race. He accepted, feeling like he was a kid again. Dan beat her to the faraway bluff of snow, and collapsed on the top of its ridge, breathing heavily. His sister made it scarcely a second after him, and plunged into the top.

Giggling, she righted herself, and they laid together at the top of the white promontory. As they talked, she pressed her body against him, her head against his chest in an effort to keep warm. Her body was small enough that her tiny butt rested on his crotch, warmer than the rest of her body. As she got comfortable, she gently grinded her butt against him. The movement made him get an erection, no matter how hard he tried to quell his rising penis. He hoped that his sister didn't notice the swelling.

Luckily, they turned back to talking and his fears slipped away. After some time, they headed back inside, tearing off their coats, shoes, and socks, leaving them by the door. They were both cold, so Charlotte retrieved a soft, white blanket from the closet. The two of them shared it, and turned the television on. Dan warmed up as Charlotte pressed against him, happy to enjoy a relaxing weekend with his sister.

After they finished the program, Dan stood up and looked around for something to do. Though he was content, boredom was beginning to set in. "Wanna drink?" Charlotte offered. He saw that she was holding a clear bottle of some spirit. Dan shrugged and accepted her offer.

Taking mugs from the kitchen shelves, Charlotte poured them each a large portion of the pilfered drink. Sipping it, Dan recoiled at the hot, repugnant taste of the liquid. After they had downed half of their cups, they started questioning each other in the hope that the alcohol would make them tell the truth. Although, their questions started innocently enough, like inquiring about clothing preferences and the like, inexplicable their conversation turned to sex.

"Charlotte, what turns you on in bed?" Dan slurred.

She giggled, and answered, "Anal. Honestly, I think I prefer it to vaginal." She turned to him, and asked him the same question.

Dan blushed, hesitant to respond, but answered quickly anyway. "Feet," he replied. His sister nodded, and he sighed in relief. He was glad that she didn't laugh or seem disgusted by his sexual preference.

They returned to talking about more normal things, issuing forth platitudes and answering them likewise. When they were bored enough to stop talking, it was already well into the afternoon, and neither of them felt the alcohol in their systems anymore, though they would probably have hangovers tomorrow.

Dan got up to find a board game to play; they only had Monopoly, however, so no choice was open to discourse. When he returned from the closet, he found his sister with her feet on the arm of the couch. Normally, she had her feet on the ground, and Dan couldn't remember ever seeing her do this.

Nevertheless, Dan paid it no mind and set up the game on the table in front of her. When it was ready, she sat on the floor with him, and they began to play. Whilst playing, Charlotte instigated conversation regrading their relationship, and how she wanted to be closer to him. When Dan asked how, she bit her lip and pensively thought for a moment. Eyeing him, she said that she wanted to help him more, and that he should fetch her to satiate any need he might have. Since he knew his sister well, he suspected an ulterior motive of some kind, but since it seemed that the idea couldn't hurt him, he accepted it.

Charlotte won, and, as was their tradition, was aloud to order Dan to do something for her, usually a chore or some homework. This time, however, she said that her feet were killing her, and bade Dan to give her a massage. Dan didn't think that he should think anything of it because sometimes he massaged her back and legs, to assuage the pain she often felt, and her feet weren't a large leap from her legs.

At the same time, he wondered if she had used joint pain as a cover up to have Dan touch her. He didn't really mind of that was the case, because nobody was hurt by it. Adopted the same dogma, he resigned himself to the possibility of incest if there feasibly could have been another explanation.

Getting to work, he ran his ran his finger over her soles, and began to knead at them, gradually applying pressure on her toes and the balls of her feet. Though he had never given a foot massage, his sister seemed to be enjoying it, perhaps more than ever before. Her sweat acted as a lubricant, allowing his fingers to glide fairly easily over her soft feet.

Unconsciously, his head had begun to mobe downwards, now almost level with her feet. Breathing deeply, he smelled Charlotte's sweat, sharp and erotic, as he simultaneously got a closer look. Her feet were well taken care of, and there were no calluses or rough patches present whatsoever. As he continued to smell her, he felt his penis grow erect quickly, tugging at his pants. He knew that it was probably visible, but knew that getting up would only draw more attention, so he kept massaging her.

Charlotte let him continue for about twenty minutes, but she eventually called him off politely, and he obliged immediately.

It was Dan's turn to make dinner, and he cooked soup for them. As they sat at the kitchen table, Charlotte apologised and said her feet were hurting her again. Without waiting for a response, she placed her feet in Dan's lap, right in the middle of his crotch. When he reached down with his left hand to begin massaging them, he found that her soles were turned down to his crotch, such that he couldn't see them nor touch them.

The weight of her warm feet against his penis gave him an erection which he knew Charlotte could feel with her feet. Dan glanced over at her, feeling more than a little miffed at having been played by her. She was eating the soup nonchalantly, and stared at her food.

Dan knew that his sister's intentions were sexual, but wanted to prove to her that his weren't. To that end, he gently moved her feet up, and began to massage them with both hands, having finished his soup. While he kneaded her feet, she started to move the balls of her feet, which still touched his erect penis. She moved them up and down against his penis, and he felt it twitch against her, leaking pre ejaculate.

Dan stood up and grabbed his bowl, letting his siter's unprepared feet fall to the floor. As he walked to the sink, he watched his sister, and she never looked up the whole time. Disappointed at his sister's actions, he got ready to go to bed. Shortly after he had brushed his teeth and changed, Charlotte finished and also prepared to go to bed. As they both climbed into bed, neither of them spoke. Dan thought that he sensed regret in Charlotte's face, but he couldn't be sure. Time dragged on, and Dan couldn't sleep. He grew more disgusted and angry at his sister as time passed. He turned and looked at her, ready to confront her. Her back was turned to him, and he heard a wet sound, quiet, but probably noticable if he had paid attention before. His disgust spiked at he realised his sister was masturbating in bed with him, probably thinking about him. Deciding to deliver payback, he steeled himself before deftly sticking his finger down her shorts and panties and into her anus. She cried out softly before beginning to move up and down his finger.

"Dan," she moaned, "Please put it in me." Dan abhorred the thought of fucking his sister and retracted his finger immediately. Repulsed, he got out of bed, and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Stumbling towards the couch, he fell onto it and collapsed soundly into sleep before long.

When Dan woke up, he saw that Charlotte was still in their room. "Good," he thought, feeling more bitter than angry. He felt sick from the alcohol and his sister's antics. Grabbing a book, he read for a few hours until his sister came out of the bedroom. Her hair was ruffled messily and he saw that stains ran down her shorts from masturbating with them on.

"Happy birthday," she croaked, only half awake. Dan realised that it was, in fact, his birthday. He had neglected to mark it on the calendar, and school had precluded his memory of the fact.

Dan didn't want to stay mad at his sister, and hated that he had to angry with her at all. He decided that he needed to talk with her and confront her about the issue. However, his plan was at least temporarily thwarted, as his sister had left him a moderately sized present and had went back into their room, locking the door. Annoyed at her antics, he bent down and picked up the present, the motion making him sick. He went to the trash can, where he vomited. He discarded the wrapping paper, and found his sister's white sneakers and socks inside. They both smelled heavily of sweat, but the shoes' bottoms were perfectly clean. He knew that Charlotte had worn them both specifically for this day.

As he picked them up, he got an erection again. It had been a while since he had masturbated, and his penis painfully pushed against the confines of his shorts. As he walked back to the couch, his arousal only grew. Setting them down, he unbuttoned his shorts and undid his zipper. By now, only one thought filled his mind: "Fuck it."