Brotherly Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan comes to terms with his sister's love.
2.2k words
4.12
8.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan brought Charlotte's sock to his nose and inhaled deeply. The socks had been thoroughly soaked in sweat, and their scent was strong. His erection stiffened in the air of the living room as he cupped both socks in his hands. Reaching down, he slipped one onto his fully erect penis while bringing the other to his nose again.

The feeling of her sock was luxurious as the silken fabric rubbed against him, delicately taut against him. Picking up her white sneaker, he stuck his socked cock inside of it, thrusting roughly, the sock allowing him to thrust just as well as a lubricant would. Her shoes felt tight against his dick, the ends pressing around him as if they were made to be fucked.

Stoked by the scent and feeling, his arousal was immense, and soon he orgasmed, ejaculating through the sock into the shoe. He wiped the cum up with the sock, spreading it over the shoe in the process. His semen smelled nearly as strong as her sweat, and they combined to form an intensely erotic scent. Not wanting to leave her single shoe like that, he decided to cum in the other one, too.

Grabbing the other sock, he put it back on his penis and began to fuck the other shoe. Raising the cum-soaked sock to his face, he noticed that his semen had reeactivated her sweat, making it smell even stronger than before, albeit coexisting with the smell of his cum. He fucked the shoe harder than the last, his arousal diminished but with more purpose, and he found the idea sexy anyway. He came soon after, dumping his load theough her sock into her cute sneaker. Removing it, he wiped the cum around the shoe and onto the sock, filling them with the strong smell of his cum.

By now, he realised that it was too late to turn back, and that he would have to live with having sexual relations with his sister for the foreseeable future. His arousal had entirely removed his inhibitions, however, so he found it easily to stop worrying and actually enjoy their newfound relationship.

Standing up, he realised that he felt better than he had mere minutes before, but noticeably more tired from ejaculating. Advancing down the hall, he pounded on their bedroom door, demanding entry.

After a moment, Charlotte answered his summons, and opened the door hesitantly. Dan barged into the room, practically shoving her aside, and sat on the bed, setting her soiled socks and shoes on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Charlotte sat on the bed next to him, looking sadder than she almost ever did. "Charlie, we need to talk," Dan stated matter of factly. She nodded solemnly, waiting for him to continue. "If we're going to have sex, it needs to be on my terms." She seemed surprised that he was still willing to have sex with her.

"Which terms are those?" she asked.

"Each of us can use the other whenever we want, but it can't detract from our relationship." Charlotte thought for a moment before accepting. Satisfied with the conclusion, Dan left the room, and Charlotte followed him.

Since they had both just masturbated several times, neither made a move on the other, and they spent the day hanging out with each other. At night, Dan wrapped his arms around his sister and cuddled her intimately without objection.

He woke up to find Charlotte pulling his pants and undergarments down. He sat up, but didn't object. Once they were removed, she stared at his erect dick in apparent awe of its size and appearance.

Dan got up from the bed to go the restroom, and headed back quickly after urinating. His penis was still erect, and Charlotte wrapped her small, soft hand around it as he sat back down. Pleasure jolted through his spine at the touch, at he thrust into her involuntarily. Smiling, she began to stroke his cock, her fingers stroking the glans gingerly but intensely.

After about half a minute, she removed her hand and popped the top of his penis in her mouth, her wet tongue wrapping around him. Sucking him in farther, he touched the back of her mouth, her small face wrapping around him fairly tightly. After sucking him for a few minutes while using her tongue to stroke the length of his shaft, she brought his penis to the back of her mouth and gulped him down, forcing him down, past her pharynx and into her throat.

Dan grabbed her head and forced her down onto him, ejaculating strongly down into her. After his orgasm was done, he pulled her off of him gently. She wiped her mouth, removing her saliva from her lips. She had swallowed every last drop of his semen.

It was still early, so they had some time before they had to get ready for school.

Testing his luck, Dan commanded, "Point your ass at me." His sister complied, as if this was a normal occurence, and presented him with her skinny, pale butt. Her cute little asshole's pink colour stood out against her white butt.

Not wanting the lubrication to dry, Dan moved over to her and thrust strongly into her butt. She gasped in surprise at the action, but seemed unhurt, and as he began to fuck her steadily her heard her start to moan. She was tighter and hotter inside her ass, and he relished the feeling of his sister's butt. Eventually, the soft wetness of her guts brought him to orgasm, and he grabbed her butt, spraying his load inside of her and filling her intestines.

Pulling out, she kept his cum inside and pulled her pants back on. Both of them went to get ready. When they were, Dan drove them to school, dropping her off before parking in the lot. All day along, they thought of what they would do to each other after school.

When school ended, they rushed to the car, fueled by arousal. Dan made his way out of the parking lot, his heart thumping. When they were clear of the school, Charlotte slipped her hand into Dan's pants, grabbing his erection. He moaned as she squeezed him, beginning to stroke him gently with her soft hand, paying special attention to the head of his penis.

Her unlubricated palms felt amazing against his penis, and he began to leak precum. After a bit, she took her hand away, and rolled his pants and undergarments down. Moving her head onto his lap, she placed her lips on his glans and sucked on it vigourously, licking the precum from it as she did so.

She then preceded to swallow him down, all the way into her throat, making it hard for him to focus of the road. He held her head down on him while controlling the wheel with the other. After a while, she began thrashing lightly against him. The movement led him to orgasm, and he blew his load down her throat before letting her up for air.

She gasped and choked, having swallowed all of his semen. She sat back down in her seat, and they talked until they got to their flat. When they arrived, Charlotte leaned over and kissed Dan, erotically sucking on his lips and stroking his tongue with hers. He tasted his semen on her, but it only added to the arousing nature of the moment.

Eventually, she pulled herself off of him, and they left the car. When they were inside, they removed their socks and shoes. Dan saw that she had worn the ones that he had cum inside, and felt his dick grow hard again.

To his surprise, his sister didn't stop at her socks, instead removing the whole of her clothes until she was nude in front of him. Dan wanted to fuck her immediately, but decided to get his homework done first before he had to go to work. As he began to work, Charlotte constantly exhibited her bare feet, and splayed her legs to show her pink, hairless pussy. After work he knew that her supple and lithe body would be his.

Indeed it was, for as he arrived, Charlotte greeted him, her nude body embracing him, uncaring of the partially ajar door. He shut and locked it before walking to their room. There, he stripped, finally on an equal level with his sister. Seeing as she hadn't orgasmed earlier, he bade her to sit on his face. She complied, sitting lightly on him, her pussy over his mouth and her ass over his nose.

He ran his tongue over her clitoris and vulva in long, languid licks, sucking on her clit at times. She held his head and pushed down harder, letting his nose enter her butt. The smell was intensely erotic, and it mingled sexually with the taste of her pussy. Soon, he felt her tremble as she orgasmed, letting a light stream of fluid trickle into his mouth. Swallowing, he sat up as Charlotte stood, his erection so strong it almost felt painful.

His state let both of them know that they weren't done, and they sat on the bed next to each other. Dan told Charlotte to give him her feet, and she did so. They were sweaty, and as Dan brought them to his face they smelled strongly. Her scent only added to his lust, and he began to lick her feet for the first time.

She tasted even stronger than she smelled, and before long his mouth tasted of her. He sucked jubilantly on her toes, and ran his tongue along her soles, the taste never diminishing, his lust never satiated. After he had licked them thoroughly, he set them delicately on his naked lap.

Not missing a beat, Charlotte began to stroke him dexterously with her feet, her soles enveloping his penis and her toes playing with his glans. She dug the balls of her feet into his testicles, as a mark of her technical prowess. Before long, her warm, soft feet brought him to climax, and she positioned her feet to absorb the entirety of his load.

Succeeding, his powerful spurts covered her feet, from toe to heel, sticking thickly to her pale skin. Bringing them to her face, she licked his semen from her own feet, watching Dan intently to gauge his reaction. As he was sufficiently enthused, she cleaned them entirely, rendering them mostly clean.

After she washed the remainder off in the restroom quickly, she returned to the bed and inquired whether he wanted to do something other than sex. Dan dodged the question, stating that she had only orgasmed once and it was her choice to make. Her libido was satiated, for now, at least, so she recommended they simply relax for a bit before making dinner. Agreeing, they went to the living room, where Charlotte read and Dan parsed his computer.

After half an hour, Dan got up to make dinner; macaroni and cheese. When it was done, he brought it to the table, but Charlotte wasn't there. She must have gone to do an errand, or else went for a walk. Nonetheless, her absence motivated him to stroke a load into her dinner. Undoing his pants, he masturbated over her food, thinking of her bare feet. Eventually, he ejaculated, shotting out at least a tablespoon of semen over the pasta. He mixed it in thoroughly, and made it so that his deed wasn't visible.

Charlotte came back after he had already finished up, and apologised for her absence. She explained that she had to deliver a package for work on short notice. Dan told her it was fine, and she headed to the table for dinner. She ate her food silently, as usual, and made no remark of a difference in flavour.

Afterwards, they sat on the couch and discussed myriad topics. However, they were both still hungry, and turned their attention to finding something for dessert. With nothing in their cabinets, they turned to the obvious.

"Why don't we eat each other?" Charlotte said lasciviously. Dan agreed, and they stripped before getting into 69 position on the couch. Dan took the first move, and sucked hard on Charlotte's anus. She moaned, and began to reciprocate, her lips around her hole and her tongue in it.

As Dan got his tongue inside of his sister, he ate her with more passion, the dirty taste driving his movement. As he licked deep inside her, he felt her soft, cold hand wrap around his dick, stroking it to further erection. It was Dan who reciprocated this time, gently fingering her pussy while toying with her clitoris.

The feeling of Charlotte's tongue lapping avidly at his insides while she hungrily sucked on his butthole felt heavenly, and the combination of all three sexual pleasures pushed him over the edge. He came hard in Charlotte's hand, his warm fluid trickling down her hand and on her back. Almost simultaneously, she orgasmed powerfully, trembling in pleasure. They both remained stationary for a moment before collecting themselves and rising.

After cleaning up, they got ready for bed. Downing the lights, they went to bed, their pyjamaed bodies visible only by moonlight. As they slipped under the sheets, the warmth felt amazing against their tired figures and only made them sleepier. Dan wrapped his arms around Charlotte, his hands on her chest. No regret or shame pervaded his bliss, and he fell asleep with deep affection in his heart.