All Comments on 'Brown Eyes, Blue Smile Ch. 07'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
Lur

Thus girls just a slut she's still married

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

like the story....keep writing more chapters. need to know what happens will they get together and will eric have custody of his daughter.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Thanks for this chapter...

...and I'm glad you didn't give up on the story. It has much promise.

I'd like to read it to a conclusion if you're willing to keep it going.

You write economically but with passion and I really have an interest in seeing a (hopefully) happy ending.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story...

I'd like to suggest being consistent with the children mentioned in the story. In one chapter, Monique seems like baby when reintroduced to her father, i.e, not yet talking & not remembering him after a four month absence, yet she later seems much older when getting reacquainted with him. Similarly, Gloria is 3 years old in one chapter, but 5 in another. Your plot and storyline are good thus far; watching for consistency will make it flow that much better.

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
HEY CONFUSE HERE........................?

WHY DID U HAVE TO HAVE LINC WIT HIV U COULD HAVE LET HIM B ONE OF THOSE PERSON THAT HAVE HIV AND STILL A NORMAL LIFE NOT ALL PEOPLE WITH HIV DIES SOME DO LIVE HAPPY LIVES WITH THE PROPER MEDS AND WHY DID MICHELL NOT HAVE IT IF LIN GOT IT? THE STOREY IS GOOD BUT U COULD HAVE LEFT OUT THAT PART OF THE PLOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

No 3 or 5 year old could discuss her mother and fathers relationship the way gloria just did, clearly this 'writer' has no fucking idea about children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clearly he has NO fucking idea about enything !

JUst pathetic low IQ illiterate nigger !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!