All Comments on 'Browsing: Pleasure in a NY Minute'

by Sapphic_Sabra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

That was a truly delicious seduction though I confesss that the ending disappointed me at first but on reflection it seems like a fitting end to a casual pick-up and brief encounter. Full marks to the writer for getting my motor running though.

Sapphic_SabraSapphic_Sabraover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, AliceGee! With the abrupt ending, I wanted to contrast this encounter emotionally for Sara, with the other two, more romantic escapades that Sara had--with Alex and Sanchez. I wrote those two first...and didn't want Sara to be falling in love and connecting magnetically with every woman she slept with. I love exploring the complexity of women's relationships...how it isn't all cuddling and soft embraces and romance. Thanks for reading...and struggling with the ending.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Perfect from start to finish; seduction paced beautifully culminating in sex scene you made so easy to visualize — erotically intense, not prolonged and expected awkwardness (bummed knee and “hard on the back” table). Loved Kim’s closing lines so consistent with the believable character you created — we are getting to know Sarah better with each story but Kim came to life in just a page and a half. And we learn/teased a bit more about the demise of Alex and Sarah’s relationship — that history reappears understandably, after all at one time “they fit”. 5/5 on the scale easily.

Sapphic_SabraSapphic_Sabraover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your support, Migbird! Sara is less well developed as a character herself because she is a foil to the butches I find so much more exciting to write about ;-) I think you get the best sense of Sara in her encounter with Alex, where in Alex's vulnerability, you see Sara's strength, and vice versa. There's a lot more to develop in their relationship. I wanted to see if folks would get bored with Sara first...or with reading a romantic love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous