Browsing: Pleasure in a NY Minute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee table offered no cushion, and though Kim wasn't heavy, Sara felt the hardness of the table below her now. The small of her back flattened against its unforgiving surface, as Kim's shifting weight created full contact.

Their pleasure was separate, but they were connected. Kim's weight and Sara's pushback were equal and opposite. The same toy penetrated them both. Its vibrations made them both shake, shudder, and squirm. Kim lowered herself deeper, her own pussy's lips now making full contact with Sara's lips.

Kim began grinding against Sara, her hairy pussy rubbing against Sara's bare flesh, leaving a damp trail behind. Their lips kissed, exchanging wetness, sliding across one another, and slipping tantalizingly inbetween, while the pressure from the shared wand shifted rapidly, ever-so-slightly, as it continued to vibrate. Kim's pungent scent filled Sara's nostrils. It was pure aphrodisiac.

Sara found it difficult to sustain the wand's incessant vibration for very long, before she felt the need to shift her position. Every time she attempted to reposition herself, though, her bound ankles, the table, and her lover's body limited her movements. Kim's mound mashed up against Sara's mound now. There was simply no give and nowhere to go. The vibe throbbed on at full intensity. Kim's pleasure was clearly building. The more that Kim twitched and shook above her, face scrunched tightly in concentration, the more aroused Sara became. Her desperation to move, and her inability to do so gripped her.

Sara's orgasm surprised her when it arrived. A series of short, staccato "oh's" escaped her lips. She felt as though the climax was another predator, joining Kim in greedily seizing its share until it was finished with her. This predator Sara welcomed, without hesitation. Her noises brought Kim to the next level and she came hard as well, issuing forth a single, guttural grunt.

And then it was done.

Kim leaned over and gave Sara a quick peck on the lips, and then rolled off of her and the coffee table, banging her knee awkwardly on its edge in the process. She swore, and headed back to her bedroom, rubbing the spot as she went.

Sara was too shocked to even laugh. She sat up, immediately freeing her ankles from the nylons that had proved so agonizingly, deliciously restrictive. She attempted to massage the deep indentations left on her otherwise-smooth skin.

Kim re-emerged from her bedroom, wearing men's pajamas.

"I have an early morning in court. I've called you an Uber back to your hotel. Can I make you some coffee for the road?"

Sara laughed. She didn't know what she'd expected as "pillow talk" from Kim, but this seemed exactly right - so on-the-nose that it was funny.

Deep instincts told Sara that she should want more, should expect more, felt like she deserved more. The plain fact of the matter, though, was that she didn't want to snuggle with Kim. She couldn't picture it. She still found the small, brash woman rather unsettling. If she didn't want that, then she shouldn't want to linger. Kim had made her own preference abundantly clear.

They'd both cum. That, too, was a simple fact. As endings went, wasn't that a good one?

"Only if it won't take too long," Sara replied flippantly. Suddenly, the thought of imposing one tiny inconvenience upon her dismissive one-night-stand tickled her.

Kim only grinned. "It'll be ready before the Uber even gets here."

"Excellent," Sara replied, bunching up her stockings and shoving them in her purse like it was just another part of her day.

"Cream and sugar, please."

"Oat milk and stevia?" Kim counter-offered, with the barest hint of apology.

Sara sighed, and flashed Kim a fake smile - the kind that only pretends to hide the disappointment behind it. "That'll be fine," she said.

She took a sip of the coffee on her way out the door, and discovered that it was exactly that: fine.

Sara's Uber pulled up. She pitched the nearly full coffee cup into the adjacent garbage container before entering.

"Oh man. Shitty coffee, huh?" inquired the Uber driver.

"Oh no, it was fine," Sara replied breezily. "I'd just had enough for one night."

12