All Comments on 'Bruce'

by captivate

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
watching69watching69over 19 years ago
excellent job of sharing

excellent job of sharing that not everyone has an experience that is like the fantasy write up story of the hollywoodd movies. Many women (and some men) have bad fist experiences, and many others, even with tender and caring first lovers take time to warm up to sex. Great job of bring the reality of some people's experiences to light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So True

This could have been my first time. It's taken me 40 years to really get in touch with my sexual being. Wonderfully written, sadly true.

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
So sad ...

I of the other sex feel this so sad, but at that age most of us (both sides) are inexperienced, and somtimes callous or just unfeeling. (This from over 50, but at least honest...)

Thank you Captivate!

John/Namizujs

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:(

oh my.. :( is this what it feels like for the first time.. ? :( i d rather remain a virgin than experience this, if it does ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Thank you for that nice big smack of reality!! Powerful, moving piece..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Good Lord -- Poor Jane. Makes me think back and ask myself if I was ever such and insensitive klutz. Maybe when I was 19 but surely never thereafter. I certainly would not wish that on any lady!!

Jinx5398Jinx5398over 7 years ago
Not exactly the same but similar....

I can definitely say I regret my first time. I didn't know everything I should have and he didn't bother to tell me.... It was probably one of the worst pains I've experienced. Definitely nothing like the movies make it seem...

Great job on the reality check!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
5 for craft.

For story content? Ugh. :+)))

I kept wanting him to do a Clark Kent. :+))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous