Brunette on Blonde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surely she knows the score with holiday camps?"

"Actually, no she doesn't. She usually holidays in up-market hotels in exotic places. This camp has been quite a shock to her, and a disappointment."

"So why did she come?"

"To give me some independence from my over-bearing parents."

So Alex wasn't alone in that respect, then.

"Anyway, Aunt Penny persuaded them that it would be good for me to get away before I go to university. She and her friends always holidayed in swish hotels, sometimes going abroad. My parents couldn't afford that sort of expense for me, so Aunt Rachel compromised on what sounded in the brochure like an upmarket holiday camp."

We both laughed at that self-evidently ridiculous notion.

"Sounds like an oxymoron."

"Like, scruffy chic."

"Virtual reality"

"Friendly fire."

"Almost exactly"

"Deliberate mistake."

"Good grief!"

"Dim recollection"

"Long shorts"

"Full bikini"

"Budgie smugglers."

They had been walking and chuckling amidst the banter, and Alex noticed with surprise that they were now holding hands. He looked down. Rachel sensed his glance and withdrew hers self-consciously. It felt like a brief social lifeline had been snatched away. He gently brushed the back of her hand dangling next to his hip. That mere touch sent a thrill coursing its way through his body. The back of her hand brushed gently up and down against his, provoking a spine-tingling reaction this time. Then she slipped her hand back in his.

She continued her narrative. "Aunt Penny now thinks that staying in chalets, even of "de luxe" standard, is very down-market. To be honest, I've got tired of her moaning and criticising."

"Have you spent much time together, then?"

"We did for the first few days, but all she wants to do is lie by the pool, work on her tan, and ensnare the men. She lets a lot of flesh out on display, for an older woman. So I started to hang around more with people my age. But that's turned out to be a bit of a drag as well."

"What is there for teenagers to do?"

"Well, of course, there's the beach. The sand is nice. It's also a chance to eye up the men in their trunks, and for them to gawp at us. There are also informal sports on the green. and silly outdoor games and competitions in the morning by the pool. Then there's table tennis and snooker in the main hall, and we can put sixpence in a slot to play the juke box. There's mealtimes of course. Oh and there's the ten o'clock evening disco, but that's just the compere feeding the juke box with sixpences. It sounded fun in the brochure but it's all actually quite dull. Stay here all week and you'll hear all the records seven times over, including the 'B' Sides!

"When I saw you, you looked interesting - different. You were all alone. I thought you might be a snob, but it was still worth checking you out. You're not, are you?"

"Er, thank you, no - or rather, perhaps just a bit. I'm just painfully shy. I was brought up that way; to not mix with other kids, because it was drummed into me that they would be a bad influence."

Rachel executed a noisily sympathetic intake of breath to signify her understanding. "Well, some of the females here can be a bit predatory, or desperate, and there's nothing more vulnerable to their claws than a fanciable male. To be honest, you looked quite tame and harmless in comparison, which is nice. So maybe I rescued you from a future mauling?"

He shook his head with an exasperated smile. "Well, thanks for destroying my self-image. I'm not a wimp, you know. I can stand up for myself. I just need a bit of Dutch courage to get started."

She put a finger to his lips; such a sweet, gentle and arresting gesture, to stop the world and live in the moment. "Don't say anything. Just let me look at you."

Her suddenly serious tone made his heart leap. Here was a young woman taking a special interest in him. And the more he returned her gaze, the prettier she looked. His heart, which had not stopped pounding since Rachel first accosted him, was beginning to over-reach itself with her close proximity and her curious aura.

Her unflinching gaze seduced him. "I like your eyes."

"All the better for seeing you with."

"And your smile; it's very...welcoming."

"All the better to seduce you with."

She gave him a playful punch on the arm. "You aren't making this easy for me! So, do you like the look of me?"

She really was forward.

"You're very pretty - but I don't know you. Maybe if I saw more of you." he replied with a faintly ambiguous smile, enough to show that he was teasing her and prepared to flirt.

She was pretty, but she had a dazzling smile. He couldn't see much of her body above her hips because she had it hidden in a shapeless tee shirt. Nevertheless, he was getting smitten.

"So Mr I-want-to-be-by-myself, what's your name?"

"Alex."

"Who else are you with?"

"Just parents."

She composed the mandatorily sympathetic look, and accompanied it with an understanding nod, like a doctor coming to a confirmatory diagnosis.

She cast a glance back at the now distant groups of young people. "You don't like those people do you?"

"It's not that. If I knew them I'd probably like some of them. I just don't like big groups. It tends to lead to cruel behaviour and bullying by the stronger characters. I prefer proper conversations to inane chit-chat about nothing. I didn't like that they made fun of me as soon as they saw me."

"You know why they're like that, don't you?"

I shook his head.

"Because you're not one of them and they're showing off to the girls. They want the girls to fancy them. So what they say isn't as important as how they posture when they're speaking. It's curious to see them acting like that. Some of the boys had girls last week who left today, so they're on the lookout for replacements. Some would have paired off for a couple of days then separated again. They're on display, and the women are circling, sizing them up. Some won't pair off at all, so they will just hang around aimlessly in the gang for another week, drawing in newbies to replenish the stock."

"Well observed. So why do you hang around with them? Are you an anthropologist?"

She laughed. "It's companionship, of a sort. I get on well with a couple of the girls."

Alex studied her more closely. Her face really was quite radiantly beautiful when she smiled. She had an interesting character, too. She showed promising signs of a lively mind. He felt his initial interest in her growing.

"So how did you get on last week?"

She grimaced. "You mean about boys? The less said, the better. I learn from my mistakes."

They had walked quite some distance by then, and he noted with surprise that they were still holding hands. It was surprising, comforting and it felt natural, even though they hardly knew each other.

But they soon would know each other a great deal more.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"I hadn't thought. I should go to my room, and unpack."

"That has to be the most obvious come-on line ever."

"It wasn't intentional. I'm not like that."

"Pity, just when I was starting to get interested."

What did she mean? Alarm bells rang: forward female, unprotected sex, venereal disease. But his cock was pulsing and tingling. Her next words didn't help his self-control, adding more ambiguity .

"I'll come with you. See what you've got."

He hadn't intended to invite her to tag along. He had known her only about thirty minutes. Yet there was something about her open, frank nature that intrigued him. Besides, she didn't look like a 'tart'. Brushing her off now might embarrass her, or upset her. It might do her untold emotional damage. It would be so easy just to go with the flow. He could call a halt at any time.

She told him more of her life as they walked back to the hotel. He felt giddy at events seemingly getting out of control, yet excited too at the possibilities for the week ahead.

He opened the door to the hotel reception - always the perfect gentleman - indicated the location of the hotel stairs to his wing in a daze, and headed to the desk to collect his key. "Room 54, please"

By then he was too late to stop Rachel from climbing the stairs.

He was confused and embarrassed at her taking the lead and hurried to catch her up. She was halfway up the flight before he mumbled, "Sorry, I should have gone first."

She paused and turned to look at him. Her face bore a mischievous smile. "Why, because now you have to look up my skirt?"

"A gentleman doesn't look."

"That's good then, because my skirt is very short. Actually, a gentleman might look, but he should not see."

She wasn't at all embarrassed at his staring up her short skirt. He couldn't stop himself either. He did it without thinking. His brain's curiosity outpaced his gentlemanly instincts. Sure enough, even in the shadow he could see the whole underside of her bottom cheeks which were fully on display from below. They looked roundedly plump and desirable from his vantage point. Her white panties were pulled up between her cheeks, giving the initial impression that she was knicker-less. His brain tried to fathom out that enigma. Then he realised that they must be high-sided panties, so their side bands would be concealed above the hem of her skirt.

"So you're not such a gentleman, then?"

Her words brought him back to the present. She was staring down at him gazing up at her exposed butt. He must have looked flustered at being caught because she chuckled. "That's the downside of short skirts; everything's on show from down below. Do you like what you see?"

She had stopped two thirds of the way up the stairs. He halted a few stairs below her. His body was trembling afresh at this spicy moment. His mating instinct burst to the fore, fanned by an emanation of arousal from her body. Her face looked strained. She was breathing heavily.

She arched her back and lifted her mini-skirt so that all of her hips and the whole of her bottom were now exposed. "I've never done this before," she half whispered, with a nervous giggle. "Look what you're doing to me." She made it sound like she was surrendering to his overpowering influence. But then she jigged her hips saucily.

He thought she was talking about having lifted her skirt. She wasn't, though, she was preparing him for her next move.

She slipped her panties down her hips and let them drop to the stair carpet. It took a few moments for his astonished imagination to comprehend what she had done. He was staring up at his first shadowy suggestion, of a naked pussy on a real woman, and from below. His eyes were glued to two fantastic gluteus orbs and the shadowy area in between. She giggled more easily this time, and resumed her climb. He assumed that he now had tacit permission to look, but her most important lady part remained in shadow.

He bent down and rescued her discarded panties. They felt damp to the touch at the crotch. That realisation sent a shiver through his torso. An alarm bell rang again in his brain, not for the first time. He must get control of this situation. He hurried after her, hoping to forestall her from taking matters any further. But she had heard him give his room number to the receptionist, and she was standing with her back to the door of Room 54 at the end of the corridor when he reached her. She stood between him and cowardly safety.

Matters had taken an unexpected turn. From seeming a modest young woman, Rachel suddenly seemed far too forward and dangerous. He had to avoid an unfortunate misunderstanding. Fortunately they were alone in the corridor.

He whispered, "We shouldn't do this. It isn't right."

She replied with a soft, enticing voice. "Do what? You were only going to show me your room. Could you not see that my panties were uncomfortable? Would you deny me the comfort of relieving myself of my discomfort?"

"Yes, er, no - well, if you put it like that. But we've only just met. I don't know you."

"Maybe not, but you've already seen more than any other man, apart from my doctor. Are you going to open the door?"

He stared at her resolute face, disbelieving that anything about her now could be innocent.

She disguised her pounding heart very effectively. She was also camouflaging her own innocence with this daring charade. She shrugged. "Oh well, if you insist on refusing me, shall I make it more embarrassing."

She pulled her tee shirt out from her waistband and lifted it off her head. He stared dumbfounded at her boldness. His eyes dropped instantly to her bust. She had large, reasonably firm breasts, kept in place by a low-cut white bra. He looked lower down. Below her exposed belly the denim skirt looked to be no wider than a scarf. She glared at him challengingly. "Well?"

He found himself breathing heavily. His heart was pounding with his dilemma, and his conflicting inclinations. He couldn't decide what to do. He knew what he should do, but it was at odds with what he now desperately wanted. She impatiently grasped her waistband and twisted her skirt to bring the back to the front. With a deep and meaningful stare at him, she unzipped the waistband. He panicked as her pubic hair came into view in the 'Y' of the opened zip.

Suddenly, he could hear voices and muffled footsteps on the stairs. Shielding Rachel's body with his from the rest of the corridor, he reached around her waist and fumblingly located the keyhole. The large wooden room tag clattered noisily against the key ring and the door frame, drawing instant attention of anyone in the corridor. He succeeded shakily in opening the bedroom door, and he pushed Rachel bodily into the room. She giggled at the success of her sauciness.

The door closed by itself behind them. His push had caused her to stumble towards the bed. She recovered her balance and turned, still giggling.

"That was close!"

He shook his head with disbelief.

"What sort of man do you think I am? What sort of woman are you?" The words were heavy with implications, but his voice lacked conviction and his tone was soft, non-threatening. In reality, at that moment, he didn't give a damn. He was on the verge of achieving his most cherished ambition: getting a woman naked, and he hadn't even needed to try. Yet he was suspicious of matters developing quite so quickly.

"You're apparently the sort of man who looks up a woman's skirt; and I'm the woman who wants him to admire her and desire her."

She stood defiantly, holding the top of her parted miniskirt up by the waistband, with the vee of the opened zip hiding little in front. In the awkward silence she babbled with sudden insecurity. "I'm not usually like that - I acted on impulse. But you were looking up my skirt. You didn't have to, you know. I got excited. I've been waiting all week to find a boyfriend. My Aunt's been pressurising me incessantly to do so. Then, this just sort of happened."

Her voice quietened down. "Don't you like me then?"

She looked him up and down, then a devilish grin broke out on her pretty face. "Your friend seems to like me - a lot."

His trousers were tented with the fullest erection imaginable.

He moved closer to her and asked with incredulity, "Your Aunt wanted you to get laid?"

The question suggested absurdity. Rachel suddenly looked crestfallen. She wanted thoughtless action, not talk that would raise awkward issues.

"That was the main reason for the holiday: to help me out before I went to university. She said I should be in control for my first time. That, once I got to uni there would be drink, drugs, and I might lose my virginity without being in control. She said I had to know what was in store for me, and be prepared for it."

Her words stunned him. They sounded so matter-of-fact, passionless, and pre-meditated. Yet to his mind, the first time shouldn't be just a sex act, it should be lovemaking. He had assumed that he would have to want to make love to a woman before he could do it.

"I'll get dressed, and go. I'm so sorry..."

"No, don't. I spoke in haste. This is my fantasy. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it, but I'm a bit scared."

"What's there to be scared about?"

"Aren't you the least worried about losing your virginity?"

"I've wanted to do it for so long that sometimes it's all I think about. But I'm afraid, too. Because I don't always chatter, the other girls think I'm living with my brain in a cloud. It's not that; it's being pre-occupied with sexy thoughts a lot of the time. Believe me, I've sized up every available man here, but not been tempted - until now. The best ones got snapped up last week very quickly. My aunt lectured me yesterday. She demanded that I make a serious examination of my achievements over the last week. It was depressing. So when I saw you, I acted on impulse."

He pondered that. "When you came after me, did you have sex on your mind?"

Her face looked hunted now. He suspected that she now regretted her impetuosity. She might have placed herself in a dangerous predicament without thinking it through.

He suddenly felt sorry for her. He did the only thing he thought might console her. He pulled her to him and gave her a tender kiss. It felt strange to kiss a girl on his inexperienced lips - to kiss anyone like that, for that matter. Her lips felt surprisingly firm. He had always imagined women's lips to be soft and yielding.

At first, she felt reluctant, keeping her mouth closed and her body rigid. Then she relaxed and parted her lips. He felt her draw his breath into her. Tension seemed to leech from her body. The sensation of her opened lips against his drew his reticence out of him. It sent yet another shudder through his body. His tongue pushed its way inside her mouth. Her tongue met it, tip to tip; then slid under it and sucked it in. His body trembled with excitement, just from that first, passionate kiss. He felt a rustling movement at his knees, then at his feet. She put her arms around his neck and placed her palms on the back of his head. New sensations washed through him which were alien to an inexperienced virgin.

His hands dropped automatically to her waist. It was bare. His hands slipped further to her hips, also bare. With mounting excitement they moved at last onto her bottom cheeks. What his palms felt there made his body go haywire. His hips bucked. Her bottom was bare.

She had been holding up her mini skirt, but must have relinquished her grip when she raised her arms. He had felt it brush against his trouser legs as it fell. He realised with a rush of excitement that she was naked, but for her bra. But he could not yet enjoy the sight of her nakedness because her body was pressed against him.

He withdrew his lips and whispered, "Oh Rachel, your bottom feels so sexy."

She gave a nervous chuckle to indicate her appreciation for his comment. She kissed him, this time, pushing her bare hips hard up against trousers. She pushed up on her tip toes to help the bulge in his crotch push its way between her parted thighs. His body trembled and he felt hers shaking as well. This was a new experience for both of them.

His hands reached behind her back and pinched her rear bra clasp between his thumb and finger. He had rehearsed the mechanics of that technique many times in his mind; so it was with great relief that he felt the clasp unfasten in his fingers at the first attempt. Rachel took a deep intake of breath. He looked her in the eyes. They were wide, surprised. He knew then, that despite her bravado in losing her panties and her blackmail in the corridor, Rachel had not planned on getting entirely naked. Perhaps she had been swept along by her desires and instincts and not properly thought through the consequences until now?

He understood all that in an instant. He had his hands on her bra shoulder straps, but he did not attempt to slip them from her shoulders. For as long as she held her body against him, she would know that he couldn't stand far enough back to see her nudity. He could look away. They could reverse the undressing process. Perhaps that was the proper thing to do?