Brunette on Blonde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But they could never see your best feature."

"My tits?"

"No, your upturned bottom."

He was fantasising about how to get her to show more. The words just slipped out.

She kept her eyes fixed on his, but turned and knelt on the bed, bottom facing him. "Like this?" she asked looking back at him, in a sultry voice.

It was so simple: his middle finger slid down along her wrinkled anal rose, and on into her vaginal opening. A suitable riposte to her unsolicited handling of his cock. She gasped, "Oh!" Her warm juices coated it instantly. Her bottom pushed back to take it all in, to the hilt. His finger continued its exploration up along her labia, and detected a small vertical protuberance. Her hips rocked forward in response to this new, intense stimulation, and she let out a surprised, "Oh!". She leant on her elbows and inhaled deeply. Then she held her breath. He knew he had found her magic button, or clitoris as he had been schooled in biology class. But real life was proving to be not a bit like theory.

He thrilled at the reaction that his finger was provoking. He felt her butt cheeks shudder against his hand. His cock was poised and drew near her inner sanctum.

Yet that had not been his purpose. He drew back from temptation and kissed each of her bottom cheeks. She straightened up slowly and, he thought, regretfully.

"I need more attention. Are you going to wash me?"

She had seen him pull his face flannel from his washbag, and she had indeed decoded his intentions. He nervously searched for his soap container and led her by the hand to the washbasin. The water was soon warm and filling the basin. She stood facing him again, expectantly. He wrung out the flannel, and was poised to wipe it against her skin when he re-thought, and stopped. She looked puzzled again.

He fetched a large towel from the rail on the wall and spread it out on the floor in front of the basin. This could get messy. She nodded and stood on it. He tested the temperature and added more hot water, then soaped up his hands. She gasped as they advanced on her breasts, without any covering flannel. This had been one of his long-cherished fantasies from way back. He was desperate now to see whether the reality of exploring breasts with the hands was better than his fantasy. It was more than that, it was sublime, and utterly arousing - for both of them as it turned out.

Rachel moaned as his soaped palms caressed her breasts in stereo. It gave him the excuse to explore every millimetre of those boobs. Never had his sense of touch been so rewarding. His stomach churned as he weighed them in his hands. They were surprisingly heavy. Reflected light from the bedside table lamps emphasised their curves, the water making them glisten. He knew, then, that the voyeur in him preferred women's bodies to be wet and glistening.

He tried to act nonchalantly by questioning her. "How do you feel about having to carry them around everywhere with you?

She harrumphed sarcastically then laughed. "Much better now that I can see the effect they are having on you. Mmm, rub them some more, please."

He obliged for a few seconds, then rinsed them, because he was in a hurry to conclude the ablutions. "I think the only other place that needs attention is your most important one."

She stared at him, wide-eyed. It was clear she hadn't expected more of that.

But she simply sighed and parted her thighs as his soapy hand approached her pubic region. As he swept it palm up against her undercarriage, dragging a finger behind it, she jolted and pressed her hands down on his shoulders to steady herself. "Oh, that's so good; so much better when a man's doing it."

She spread her legs wider and tilted her hips forward to encourage his hand to venture further back towards her bottom seam. He was surprised when she winced at his fingers re-crossing her anal sphincter. He glanced up at her. Her eyes were closed and her upper bite was protruding below her lower lip.

"You seem to react very quickly to my touch. Are all women so sensitive?"

"Rinse me off, quick!"

Having dried her body, he began, briskly, to wash his cock, a far easier task in a basin than a female's private parts. Rachel leapt alongside him and grabbed it. "That's my job."

She lathered up some soap on her hand and smoothed back his foreskin. A few gentle forwards and backwards motions ensured that the soap had been thoroughly applied, but ran the risk of ultimately creating more mess than cleansing.

He gasped and with some restraint in his loins, muttered, "You seem to have some experience of handling a penis."

"With two dominant older brothers, you should not be surprised. But they were only games." It was what she left unsaid that teased his brain.

She happily towelled his cock and balls dry whilst sighing. "Aunt penny was right. A good, stiff penis is one of nature's wonders. To think that it can produce so much pleasure high up inside my lady body."

His cock responded to her words and her touch with renewed vigour. She let go of it reluctantly and led him towards the bed where they lay side by side, holding hands. Neither of them was prepared to initiate anything sexual just at that moment. But sexual thoughts were whizzing around in Alex's brain. Images swamped his mind, of him from outside his body, rogering Rachel's body from a variety of impossible angles and with highly aroused ferocity.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

Was she experiencing complementary thoughts? He wasn't prepared to be honest about his lewd mental images. He thought he should tread carefully, even if it killed their respective passions.

"I've got a real mixture of feelings. I was stunned when you dropped your panties. I was scared of us being caught when you pulled off your top outside the door. I was afraid that you might be a tart ..."

She gasped with genuine surprise and rolled her body on top of his, propping her upper half up on her hands. "How can you say that? I'm just as inexperienced as you, despite previous close encounters with men. This is the first time I've taken any liberties, and only because you'd stirred me up so much."

"Aided and abetted by your aunt, no doubt. She must be quite a lady." He raised his head and kissed Rachel. Her breasts and nipples dusted his chest as she leant in eagerly to receive his lips. His stomach churned with an aching desire to explore those marvellous mammaries again in the minutest detail. He gently cupped them, then let his fingers roam their expanse. She gave a long sigh. "You have such tender, magical hands. Where did you learn to be so sensitive?"

"I live with a pussy -"

"What! I thought you were an innocent virgin?"

"Of the feline variety. We've had it since it was a kitten. It likes to be stroked gently. It adores my touch."

Rachel was in fits of laughter. "You mean a pussy cat?"

"Now I have a date with another pussy."

She shrieked as he flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs apart. She didn't resist.

"Your pubic hair is groomed. How did you do that?"

"Why, what are you comparing it with?"

"I saw a photograph at school of a naked woman with a dark bush like a forest, that totally obscured her sex. I didn't see the point of it because you couldn't see anything."

"Well, my aunt groomed me a week ago. She said I must make my pussy presentable if I want a lover to satisfy me. Then...one of the girls - I can't say who - shaved me yesterday. That was why I was so turned on today, probably why I flirted with you. My pussy flesh is unused to feeling so unprotected. It's been rubbing against my panties all day."

"Another girl shaved you? How did that happen?"

"We've become good friends here. She has her own room, like you, in the other wing of the hotel. We talk about boys, and we've even been intimate when we've been horny."

Alex was astonished. He'd heard of lesbians, but always assumed them to be perverted. Such were the limitations to his education. Now here was a perfectly nubile, straight girl confessing to playing around with another female.

She looked at him nervously. "Do you think that's shocking?"

"Far from it. The thought of two naked ladies together is - stimulating, provided there's scope for a randy man in the mix."

She chuckled with relief. "Sometimes I can be too honest. Can you be honest with me?"

"You mean, do I want to force your legs wide apart and force my cock deep into your dripping vagina, whether you would allow me or not?"

She gasped loudly. "I didn't mean you to be that honest. I thought you said you were a virgin?"

"I am, in body, but in my mind I've plundered hundreds of virgins, and female celebrities, like Brigitte Bardot, Raquel Welch, Helen Mirren...mm, I remember her body in Age of Consent. She stood in the water, naked, with almost all of her body exposed -"

"Stop! Too much competition."

"Sorry. But none of them can compete with being here naked with you. I like your body. It's sexy. The mere sight of it send shivers up and down my body. My cock is throbbing with the blood pressure you've caused.

"Your aunt trimmed your pubes like an arrow, pointing down at your cunt. It ends just before the start of your love chasm."

"Chasm? You make it sound like a wide open land feature! It's tight and snuggly. It would squeeze your cock into submission."

Her imagination had taken off and she brought her knees up to her chest as she imagined the sensations within her that his cock would trigger.

"I must check that out for myself." He parted her labial flaps and studied her pink vestibule. She whimpered at the feeling of his touch. Her vagina seemed to glow redly at him. At the top of her cleft, a stiff nub of a clitoris pointed out at him. This was his first close-up of a woman's sex. It felt totally different from any diagram or photograph he had ever studied; obviously much more tangible, but also all the more exciting for being an illicit experience.

His tongue dived down between those upper thighs to explore that clit whilst it was making itself so easy to find. He had to find out whether it did all that he had read about it.

It did more, far more than he could have imagined. Rachel squealed with instant pleasure and thrust her groin hard up against his face. He had to keep her thrusts at bay whilst he ministered to her clit. She moaned and cried and gradually squealed her way up through the octaves to a vocal pinnacle, as wave after wave of tingling sensations swamped her abdomen.

When it had subsided, she sank her hips onto the sheet.

He sat on his haunches, stilled with astonishment. "What was that?"

"That, you clever boy, was an orgasm. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"But it happened so quickly. Is that it then, no point in me going any further?"

"Oh, you innocent boy, I can have several of them. Girls can have multiple orgasms to a man's one. Your bodies build to a massive climax and then, pouff, it's all over in seconds. I think we girls get the best of the deal."

"I didn't realise that women could get off on just their clit," he said.

"Perhaps not many can, I suppose," she replied, smiling radiantly. "I can get them from someone sucking my nipples - provided I'm comfortable with them doing it, of course."

There is nothing like biology practicals to provide real learning opportunities, and any shame he was feeling at this sex play could be re-labelled to his mind as useful education.

He thought the climax might have exhausted her, but she appeared to be energised by it. She leapt up onto her knees with gleaming eyes.

"Now it's your turn."

She looked him in the eye and took his pulsating organ in both her hands. Her face radiated pleasure and desire in equal measure. Her face looked oh, so sexy, in a way he had not considered a face before. She stroked up and down his shaft with a grin on her mouth. She dropped her eyes to it and admired its girth. "I wonder how that would feel inside me?" she whispered, in awe of the prospect.

They both knew intuitively now that neither of them were ready for that yet.

She took a deep breath and sat on her haunches with her head at cock level, lips parted wide. With her eyes rolled up high and looking up at him , she took its length into her mouth. The sensation on his shaft was one of warmth and tightness. His upper body experienced massive ripples all the way up to his temples. She gagged almost immediately.

"Have you ever done that before?" he asked.

"Never," she replied, looking hunted.

"Well, I don't want it like that anyway, but thank you for trying. I just want to look at your glorious body and bring myself."

She reared upright and heaved a sigh of relief, then beamed. She leapt up onto her feet on the bed and straddled his calves. "Look all you want," she intoned with a deep, velvety seductive voice. "Make me feel desirable. Show me how much you adore my body."

She spread her feet and stood with her hands on her hips. She sighed.

"I think I must be a closet exhibitionist. Having you look at my body is making me tingle in some very interesting places. I never thought I'd like a man staring at my intimate places. But I'm getting very excited by you looking at me like this just at this moment. Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, yes. Your body is perfect. I can see all the way up your front. Your pussy lips are stretched apart. They open wide so invitingly as you spread your knees. Yes, do that some more. I can look up your belly at the same time, to your breasts which overhang in two fantastic fleshy bags. Your breasts point outwards to tips like stubby barrels . Your breasts make my stomach somersault as they bounce with your body movements. Oh, it's so hypnotic! I could lie like this forever. Rachel, you are so sexy and desirable."

Her reply was tinged with awe. "Really? You make me feel sexy just hearing you say that."

"No, please, don't touch your pussy. I want to look at it without your hand in the way. Thank you. Oh, yes, that's good. I've waited for this a long time. I've dreamt about it."

"Is it as good as in your fantasies?"

"Oh, it's way, way better. My brain couldn't conjure up an image anywhere near as sexy as your body, Rachel."

"Tell me what you're feeling."

"I think I've got a hot flush. There's tingling all the way up my chest and sides, even up to my neck. Oh, there's a warmth building in my hips. My cock is tingling. It's getting warmer too. I can feel tingling pressure gathering at the base of my shaft. Yes, do that again - bend your knees, open that cunt. Oh, yes, that's good, that's wonderful. I can feel it coming, it's coming. Oh, I'm nearly there - aaahhh!"

Rachel was bouncing from one foot to the other in her excitement at his commentary. As his voice signalled his impending orgasm she sank to her knees between his calves and bobbed her head down onto the bulbous tip of his cock. He stopped fisting in surprise. His sperm was spouting, like a whale's blowhole, or a pressurised geyser. He could feel his hot juices sweeping up his shaft. He laughed at the intensity of his climax. But it didn't stop there. When he masturbated it normally always stopped when he ejaculated, but not this time. Under the onslaught of Rachel's vacuuming effect on his cock's head, the waves of climax just kept on coming. It was unbelievable, almost unbearable; wave after wave of sweeping aftershocks pulsing from the fronts of his thighs all the way across his belly and up his cock. The sensations were overwhelming. He got to the point where he could bear it no longer. He had to pull back.

"Stop, stop, enough, I can't take any more." he gasped, between staccato breaths. His body had been overwhelmed by Rachel's mouthy ministrations.

He stared up at her in astonishment. "Do you realise what you just did?"

Her eyes were wide, bright and shining. She was grinning. "I had to swallow, or else I would have had to pull away. I didn't know I could do that. I feel so good, so powerful."

"What did it taste like?"

"Er, salty sweet, I think. My tummy's tingling. It's a lovely feeling. I wonder if it knows what it's swallowed?"

"Where did you learn to do that?"

She sank down onto her side beside me, and let her breasts flop onto his chest. They piled one on top of the other in a magnificent edifice of mammary delight.

"I didn't. I listened to the other girls. I never thought that I would want to suck on a cock; but when it came to it, I just dived in."

"Was it good?"

She propped herself up on an arm and stared him in the eyes. "I can't explain it. I wasn't taking in sperm for its own sake. I think I was willingly offering you my love - even to a total stranger. I wanted to do it for you, Alex, even though I hardly know you. Isn't that crazy?"

That was a big statement. She had taken a huge risk coming to his room. She had let her sexual feelings over-ride her sensible caution.

Her next words were spoken quietly. "It was the least I could do when I couldn't offer you my vagina."

"You make that sound like an apology, when it was just about - no, absolutely the most exciting experience of my life, bar none. Still, perhaps you were lucky you met someone harmless like me? I suppose, technically, your virginity is still intact."

She lay her body on top of his in an act of the utmost intimacy. She raised her head to stare him deeply in the eyes, and fixed him with a serious stare.

"Can I share your toothbrush?"

They collapsed into a mass of flailing limbs and helpless laughter.

He woke next morning to an odd feeling of something encasing his cock. He opened his eyes to see Rachel on top of him, fully dressed. That is, he assumed she was clothed but minus her panties. She leapt off him as she became aware that he was awake. She ran from his room in confusion.

~*~*~

The Second Day

Rachel was waiting for him after breakfast, outside the dining hall.

"Thank you for last night," she said, quietly, so as not to be overheard. "You were very considerate."

He raised his eyebrows inquisitively.

"I mean, you didn't force yourself on me. I'm relieved we didn't do it - all of it. I wasn't ready to go all the way and you understood that. You're a fantastic man. Are we friends?"

"Of course, and more I hope. But what happened this morning?"

"I'm sorry. When I awoke, you had an erection. I wanted to see what it felt like. It woke you up and I panicked."

He smiled his warmest, to forestall her embarrassment.

"Perhaps that wasn't the best idea; something to look forward to? Don't tell the others about what happened."

"Sure. I'll introduce you to some of them; the nicer ones, but I'll tell them nothing."

So he joined the group, hanging on at the periphery. The socialising was fun at times, but he found most of it dull. The others spent their time wandering about aimlessly, chatting, joking, the males playing pranks on each other, and on the unsuspecting females. Rarely did they get involved in camp activities, claiming them to be uncool and kids' fare. Male eyes were never far from the Blonde at the epicentre of the group. She looked as decidedly disinterested in her retinue as Alex felt.

Rachel tended to stay close to his side, not quite possessively, but as if reluctant to let him stray too far from her. The unapproachable blonde looked straight at him on many occasions. She appeared to be interested in what Rachel and he said to each other. She would also often cast him a despairing glance, an unspoken comment on her predicament, as if she knew that he would understand. Yet he couldn't bring himself to approach her. She was just too beautiful and divine in his eyes. Even when her face held a sullen expression, she radiated beauty and class. Sometimes, when he thought of her, she caught him staring. She would return his gaze and allow a faint smile to chase across her mouth. It seemed to say 'yes, I know what you're thinking'. He would quickly look away in embarrassment.