Brunette on Blonde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went down to the beach in a gaggle of adolescents, stoked up on hormones, joking and high with merriment. They lounged about on the sand, frolicked in the rolling waves, and had a generally good time. So despite Alex's over-riding impression, there must have been some good moments overall.

It appeared that having a girlfriend gave him membership of the cool dudes' club. The alpha males would talk to him, but be eying up Rachel's hot body at the same time.

That first day together as a couple, the encroaching tide cut short their beach sunbathing.

They ducked out of their respective family lunch obligations and snacked on crisps, fizz and chocolate bars from the cliff top shop. Rachel explained that she and her aunt shared a dining table with two other couples, so her aunt would have others to talk to. But, eventually she felt the pull of family obligation. They went in search of Aunt Penny.

Rachel's aunt was quite easy to spot, lounging amongst a row of four poolside loungers, with a man squatting at her feet. They were chatting, but it was clear that he was mainly ogling her body. And what a stupendous body it was. Nowadays, she would be described as a cougar or a MILF, but in those more innocent times she simply looked improbably young and overly sexy for her age. She wore a stringy multi-coloured bikini with thin shoulder straps and a minimalist top of two triangles of material, which barely covered, let alone restrained her generous breasts. Her body merited its display, though. Although her frame was large it was impressively fit and firm. There was plenty of flesh on display, suitably bronzed. Her large breasts commanded Alex's attention, standing out prominently as they did and despite their slack triangular boob covers. Even without bra support, they hung together in a stupendous cleavage. Both the bikini top and bottom string ties appeared to be loose, and the bits of material shifted about revealingly as she moved on her lounger. Alex could see a common source for aunt and niece's genes. But Aunt Penny's were very much in the shop window, whilst Rachel was a quieter backroom girl.

Aunt Penny oozed sensuality, and he could easily understand why she had made it her mission to help Rachel lose her virginity. She probably had a one-track mind.

"Darlings!" she exclaimed on seeing them. "Let me introduce you to Hamish." The man looked slightly put out at their arrival. He soon made his apologies and quietly left. Their arrival had queered his pitch.

"Oh dear," she sighed, "but there are plenty more fish in the sea."

She looked attractive enough, but with a heavily made up face which might have been concealing a multitude of sins. The bikini was hardly concealing anything of her firm body though. She was astonishingly sexy.

"Come and sit with me for a while, Rachel, and introduce me to your beau."

He winced at that title, but put on his most charming smile. She had risen from her lounger and pushed away the fourth one. Her minimalist costume shifted as she worked, the panty slipping on her hips to reveal the top of her bum crevice. Significantly, she had no tan lines. Her breasts swung unimpeded by the dangling scraps of material of the bikini top. It struck him that she was probably only wearing a costume for the sake of the camp's poolside rules. Alex had to admit to a stirring in his trunks despite her slutty behaviour.

She sat down on the middle lounger, indicating then to occupy the ones either side of her. Rachel threw Alex a despairing look and took one side. He sat on the other. A lone fly soon settled on his belly. Aunt Penny's eagle eyes spotted it and swatted it away. But she was heavy handed and her hand swiped against his semi-rigid cock like a truncheon.

"Sorry, dear, those flies are so pesky.

"So what have you two lovebirds been up to?" Her voice was deep and velvety; quite seductive.

She barraged Alex with questions, and summoned a waiter to ply the couple with drinks, ensuring that they would feel obligated to remain with her for a period of time. She applied her already gleaming body with more tanning lotion, taking care to oil underneath her flimsy bikini bits to reduce her tan lines. All the time, she engaged Alex in conversation so that he would look at her and see her exposed bits of forbidden areas, including an 'accidental' exposure of her pubic area, and whole breasts, which just slipped away from their moorings as she massaged lotion into them.

Alex glanced across at Rachel who fumed silently. Their familial relationship was evidently not faring well. Rachel could also see his unavoidable erection in his trunks. She disliked this competition from a far more seasoned hand.

But eventually the alcohol took its cumulative toll on her Aunt Penny, who appeared to drift off into a light sleep. After a few minutes of welcome respite, Rachel climbed silently off her lounger and gestured him to escape with her. He pointed to her aunt's exposed parts beneath the slack bikini patches. Rachel merely shrugged.

"We can't leave her exposed like that," I whispered.

Aunt Penny shifted in her slumber. A knee slipped out sideways, causing a labial lip to escape from one side of the lower triangle. Another movement caused the edge of the material to slip into her vulval slit, leaving the puffy mound completely exposed.

Rachel huffed impatiently. Alec realised that she didn't care about her aunt's predicament, but he took compassion on the older woman. He leant down and gingerly released the edge of material from its pussy trap. Aunt Penny stirred in her apparent sleep, the shift of her hips managing to press her pubis hard against his knuckles. He froze, with the slip of material pinched between his thumb and forefinger, pulled away from her flesh. It would look to a casual observer as if he had deliberately pulled the material away from her to expose her lady bits. A dart of micro-pulses zapped through his upper body. He gingerly released the material but it hung slackly. There was nothing he could do inconspicuously to make her more decent.

Assuming her movements to be an accident, he carefully scooped her breast back inside the bra triangle. The feel of the yielding breast flesh caused his heart to flutter, and his erection to burgeon. Aunt Penny's hand flopped sideways, accidentally hitting against his hard-on.

He realised then, too late, that that had been no lucky strike; she must have been awake all the time. She might have intended only to expose herself, but he doubted that she minded the touch of his hands against her flesh. He had been had.

Rachel smirked with dry amusement as they walked away. "Ever the gentleman," she mocked, "particularly when a lady's clothing is in a state of disarray. I bet Aunt Penny relished that."

"Why didn't you warn me?" he asked.

"What, and miss the expression on your face, and the bulge in your trunks?"

"What shall we do now?" he asked.

Rachel beamed. "The tide's probably going out now. Let's go the beach and socialise."

"We could go back to my room?"

"What, and me lose what little self-respect I still have left? Save that for another day."

~*~*~

Alex dined dutifully that evening with his parents, having no choice, his table number having been assigned. His mother questioned him closely on his afternoon activities. He gave only vague answers, knowing how shocked they'd both be were he to reveal the truth.

"Well, don't mind about us." she said reassuringly, giving Dad a devoted smile, "You just enjoy yourself, but be careful. I'm glad you're having fun. Now, can we spend some time together as a family?"

She urged Ben to hurry up and finish eating so that he could go get a decent table in the clubhouse for the evening's entertainment. So they had ringside seats to the dance floor. Alex felt uncomfortably in the spotlight at the front row of tables. He'd have much preferred they were somewhere anonymous at the back, in the shadows. People at the front tended to be selected to be the butt of the entertainers' games and tricks. Alex also wanted to be elsewhere. He had found a girl - OK, she had found him - but she had wanted to find him. There was no shame in that. he wanted to spend time with her now.

Only after the interminable bingo and the first half's entertainment had concluded did he spot Rachel. She was over the far side of the floor, beckoning him frantically. He excused himself to his parents and went over to her. She was wearing a light, summer minidress. From her upper body's physical turmoil it was obvious that she had omitted her bra. She leant in for a kiss and her low-cut front showed a tantalising cleavage. She seized his hand and dragged him towards an almost empty rear table near the wall. Sitting there was Aunt Penny. They must have arrived late. Her aunt looked neglected and forlorn.

She looked Alex up and down penetratingly, then smiled and patted a chair next to her. "Sit down. I missed you both this afternoon."

Rachel made a warning face at her, but didn't comment. They must have had words about her aunt's behaviour at the pool. Alex gave Aunt Penny a furtive glance from the side. Her low-cut, flowery patterned blouse was tailored to accentuate her generous cleavage and slim waist. She looked like an exotically mature photographic model. The blouse was tucked inside her skirt, which showed a great deal of thigh; a mini by all accounts, in a buff canvas material. It was stretched taut across her hips and upper thighs as she sat back a little distance from the table. She eyed him closely, then stood up. His eyes dropped to her hips, which looked sumptuously taut within the tight material of the canvas skirt. With her shapely bottom and flat belly, she looked every inch the mature glamour model.

She went to each of the nearby tables in search of an unused ashtray. It was the first time he'd seen any evidence that she smoked. Rachel grimaced. "She's supposed to have given up. I think she's just showing off her body to you."

Aunt Penny had her back to him. She leant forwards between an elderly couple, as if engaging them in conversation. Her legs were apart, as far as the restricting material of the canvas material of the skirt would allow. It was a pose designed to make men drool. Alex stared, stupefied. A hand on his groin reminded him that he was being monitored. Rachel was checking on his reaction to her aunt's display.

"I hope that's for me?" she whispered.

Aunt Penny returned and effected to search in her handbag for her cigarettes. Then she paused and muttered , "No, I mustn't." She swivelled to face him. His eyes slipped to her firm brown thighs, which obligingly parted to display an enticingly shadowy gap. Her flirtation was outrageous. A part of him regretted that she wasn't to be his seminal virginal experience. A woman like her could teach him a lot.

She caught his pensive glance and smiled at her little victory. "Rachel has told me some things, but I want to hear it from you. Rachel, dear, be a darling and get us some drinks. Ask for a tray" She unfolded a ten pound note that she must have palmed from her purse, and handed it to a despairing Rachel.

"A pint of Bitter," he said in response to Rachel's challenging glare. The request for the tray inferred that Rachel needn't take him with her to help carry the drinks. Rachel headed off to join the early evening throng at the long bar. She would be gone for some minutes.

By the time she returned with a tray of drinks, Aunt Penny had plied Alex with questions, and ended up saying covertly as Rachel headed back their way, "This is Rache's opportunity to get laid. Don't disappoint her."

Alex's mind whirred from her x-rated onslaught. He was stunned by her liberal attitudes and her audacious imperative. He and Rachel exchanged glances, hers questioning what had been said, and his pleading not to be asked. He could imagine the earlier briefing Rachel had suffered.

The band struck up and Rachel dragged him by the hand onto the dance floor. They were the first to make a spectacle of themselves, or rather of Alex, which caused him considerable confusion and consternation. Luckily, several older couples soon followed Rachel's lead, after the band had struck up a jazzy dance number.

"What did she say?"

He shrugged, trying to convey a relaxed expression. "She asked me questions. She told me about her loneliness, oh, and she said you must get laid, properly. Tonight."

Rachel stopped dead and backed off to stare at him. For a girl who had pounced on him at the first opportunity, and got them both naked in his room, her present reaction was startling - and confusing. She moved towards him again, and pulled him in close enough to hear her next words over the din of the music. "She's doing it again. Trying to set me up. She thinks virginity at eighteen is inhumane."

Alex was deeply puzzled at the contradictions in Rachel's own behaviour.

He could understand her Aunt Penny's hand forcing Rachel, perhaps against her will. Perhaps that had led to her impromptu undressing in front of him? The whole situation signalled a potential car crash ahead for their brief relationship. Unwise sex had a habit of pushing young couples apart (were they a couple yet?); forced sex posed even more complications.

When the music turned to a slower number, Rachel clung tightly to him. Her body was primed for sex as it squirmed against his, teasing out an instant erection in his bulge pressing between her inviting thighs. Her thin evening dress offered no resistance. She beamed a dreamy smile with closed eyes.

Alec knew that his parents would be watching if they weren't also dancing. This could take some explaining later.

"Let's go outside," he suggested, as a way to cool things down.

As they left the clubhouse, and the cooler air of the summer evening hit them, he saw again two temporarily disparate groups of young people as before. Their respective memberships might fluctuate, but the phenomenon persisted.

Rachel muttered, "That was me last week. Lots of young, aimless people forced by boredom to congregate, pretending to have fun." She sighed and seized his hand swinging it as much with relief as any deeper significance.

"And what about them?" he asked, of the men circling the blonde.

"Yes, you would notice her. All the men do. I'll admit she's something special, but she's just an ordinary girl underneath. Quite nice really. The men who slavishly follow her all want to get inside her knickers, if she's wearing any."

"Are you jealous?"

"Perhaps, but she and I have talked. She's actually a very grounded person. It's not her fault she's so stunningly beautiful."

"Would you mind if the men were following you?"

"I might be flattered, up to a point. But I don't think I'd like all that pestering."

Rachel slipped an arm inside his and pressed a hip against his. A gap opened temporarily in the blonde's entourage and Alec saw her staring at them. Her look this time was different, perhaps speculative or surprised. Then the defensive wall closed and she disappeared again from view.

"I mustn't leave Aunt Penny too long alone," Rachel mumbled reluctantly, "I should return to her."

"OK, then I should go and pay my respects to my parents," he said. "Shall we meet up again later; go for a walk in the moonlight?"

Rachel gazed up at the night sky. "No moon yet, but plenty of stars."

Aunt Penny had apparently been busy whilst they were away, keeping the table-waiting staff occupied. She was definitely tipsy. She had a beer waiting for Alec, a definite invitation, or inducement, to stay for a while. For Rachel it looked like she had ordered a stiff gin and tonic. Thankfully, it was now too noisy to talk comfortably so they watched people dancing

Rachel took his hand. "Let's dance."

It felt good holding her close. Alec was beginning to relax into the swing of a whirlwind holiday relationship; feeling as if he was already getting to know this impetuous young lady. As regards her personal life, he knew only that she lived in Haywards Heath, about forty miles from his parents' home. Her proximity by train had potential, but their respective university destinations did not. She caressed the back of his head with one hand whilst the other was free to stroke his bottom as he held her in his arms. Wasn't that supposed to be his job: to be handsy?

The next number was slower, a better excuse for smooching. It felt good holding her tightly to him.

"Do you mind if I cut in?"

It was Aunt Penny. Rachel shrugged her shoulders resignedly and backed away as Aunt Penny raised one arm high, an invitation for Alec to put an arms around her waist. He had little choice but to hold onto her waist. She moved close against his body. It embarrassed him to have her firm form pressed against his. She was so much more imposing than Rachel's slenderer frame. And Aunt Penny's boobs felt massive, now also unfettered like her niece's beneath her blouse, pressed firmly and slightly squashed, against his lower chest.

At first she just clung to him, ostensibly enjoying the romantic music. Her shifting, yielding mammaries made him stiffen down below, though, which she monitored by pressing her thighs firmly against his. She smiled triumphantly, then leant her head to the side as if to whisper in his ear. Her perfume assailed his senses: a quite unexpected mixture of incense, spice and vanilla. It was like a love potion to his untutored nostrils, prompting giddying sensations in his head.

"I'm so pleased that Rachel met you. She's lonely and not a good mixer. I'm afraid of men taking advantage of her.

"By all accounts, you're a gentleman. I can trust you to treat her decently. Take her to her room. It's got an ensuite shower room so you can freshen up. I've prepared the room for you both. She'll feel more at home there. She wants it with you, you know. It will be the best thing for her, for the both of you."

Aunt Penny, the uninvited procurer, had nevertheless aroused his hormones close to fever pitch. She knew how to use her body subtly to provoke baser instincts in men. Alex had come on holiday with a mission for the week, which Aunt Penny was apparently offering to be instrumental in him fulfilling. Rachel was eighteen, so able to make her own personal choices. Perhaps, at last, this was the ideal opportunity?

They finished the slow dance silently, Penny smiling deliriously, and Alex on heat from her intoxicating scents and mashed boobs against his chest. He realised that she was drunk, but he took her fascination with him as a compliment. Rachel stood up impatiently as they approached the table. Had she and her aunt arranged this, he wondered? Rachel pulled him outside into the cool air again.

"You need to cool down. We have a shower in our room. Come, I'll show you." So the die was cast, so easily and pragmatically. Perhaps they had set him up together, to do the deed?

He let Rachel lead him along between the serried rows of chalets, the path lit by lamps on columns, and up an incline towards a select block at the edge of the complex. Those chalets would have sea views, although the sea was just an audible backdrop in the dark that moonless night. These were larger than the standard chalets and, he assumed, better furnished. Rachel opened the door of de-luxe chalet AB20, and pulled him inside. She did not let him speak, just clinched and kissed him.

"I need to freshen up too," she murmured softly, "will you scrub my back?" The inference thrilled his cock. That was a request he could willingly fulfil. The thought of seeing her body again, would provide inspiration for the pioneering challenge ahead.

She smiled at him shyly, but shed all her clothes confidently, and with some style. She put her hands on her hips, then watched him undress. She gave a loud, satisfied sigh as his erection was revealed.