Brunette on Blonde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would anyone call such a beast ugly?" she pondered.

"Do they?"

"Some girls do."

"Rachel, you can go first."

"You mean you want to look at my unclothed, naked body?"

"I most unashamedly do. I've thought about you constantly today; you and your wonderful assets."

"And of my aunt's body."

It wasn't a question. Rachel faced him and took hold of his penis. "I saw you ogling her. Would you like to see her naked? I have. Her body's firm and voluptuous. She lets me stroke it, to massage skin cream all over her body. Would you like to do that?"

Rachel was speaking in a soft, seductive voice. Her hand was moving gently up and down his shaft, whilst she gently massaged her breasts with her free hand.

"Why are you talking about your aunt?"

"Because I know she turns you on."

He felt she was testing him.

"So do you, and it's you I want be with now. Shall we freshen up together?"

The shower was invigorating, all the more so because their naked bodies were perforce entwined in that narrow, confined space into an uncompromising intimacy. Rachel trembled with desire as his soaped hands explored every inch of her smooth flesh, under her explicit directions.

"Massage my tits thoroughly. Pinch my nipples - be gentle with them, they're very sensitive. Oooh, yes. Does your cock feel bursting with little you's? Do you want me, hm? Do you want to plunge it inside me? My pussy's tingling. It wants you.

"That's it, feel my cunt. Yes, yes, keep doing that; you've found my button. Oh, god, that's so good. Keep it there. Oooh."

She didn't need his guidance when she returned the favour, making his manhood stand out like a horizontal tent pole with the briefest of stimulations. They were inexperienced, yet their play felt natural and unforced.

They towelled each other dry. She led him to the king-size bed and knelt across it, to reach into the bedside drawer. She pushed up her bottom. Making it taut and her sex clearly visible between her stretched buttocks. She was deliberately showing him her most private place and she giggled. With her aunt's skin conditioner in her hand she bounced up onto her knees and handed him the bottle.

"Oil my tits, then every other bit of me. I want to feel your hands all over me. This is going to be the most memorable evening ever."

He held his hand poised with a liberal dollop of the lotion on the palm, but she leapt off the bed and skipped to the minibar. She bent at the waist to pull out an almost full bottle of vodka which had somehow been wedged into that confined space. She plonked it on top of the fridge and reached in for two small cans of tonic. As soon as she had stopped fidgeting his hands got busy, liberally coating her bottom and inner thighs with lotion then rubbing each of her nether orifices in turn. Her skin shone with the reflected light from the bedside lamps, showing off her marvellous curves in sensuous relief.

With the blanket pulled back, she lay on the sheet and commanded, "Pour me a stiff drink, then I want to put lotion on your stiff cock and balls."

They sat cross-legged, naked and facing each other on the bed whilst they sipped their drinks, their mutual fondlings temporarily suspended.

"Did your aunt suggest this?" he asked.

"She did, and I'm glad now. It's high time I gave up my cherry, and I can't think of a better cock to penetrate me and take my virginity. I'm ready now. I want to be fucked until I plead my submission. But you needn't stop, even then. Just keep pumping me all the way to Paradise. I'm totally ready and willing."

She looked up at him archly from beneath hooded brows. "I won't get pregnant. My aunt's seen to that, remember?"

It seemed that Aunt Penny had thought of everything, and planned well in advance for this occasion.

Rachel put down her glass and lay on her back. "Now you can lubricate my tits and belly, and everywhere you can see. After that, you can massage all the hidden bits."

Alex was feeling light-headed, from the alcohol and the lubricious atmosphere. Rachel's demeanour gave him confidence to go all the way with her this time. The thought struck him that he might not be able to perform. But a quick check on his cock reassured him that nothing need stop him plundering her love channel that evening. And so that remarkable day moved inexorably towards its dramatic, and perhaps inevitable conclusion.

After so many false alarms and near misses, his body was anticipating this final hurdle with an intensity he could barely restrain whilst he concentrated on foreplay. He leant over her, kissing his way down from her forehead and demanding lips , to her pert, upright breasts and enlarged nipples. His cock bounced and stroked its way down her torso, sending sparks around his insides. He rubbed in the lotion, starting with her breasts, then sliding his hands down her torso and belly to her inner thighs. She moaned gently and her body quivered under his fingers with sexual excitement. His teasing digits had reached her vaginal lips at last, where one gentle rub caused her to 'aah' loudly. She had reached near fever pitch.

She pushed him off her and she knelt over him. "I want to be in control," she whispered, with a trembling tone of extreme arousal.

She stared down at him like a consummate vamp and seized his cock with both hands. "Do your duty," she commanded it, as she guided her pleading vulva towards its head. The heat from her inner temple blasted at his cock's bulbous head. This was the moment, at last, at last...

Her moist pussy lips touched its tip and stroked it along her vulval opening, sending spasms of delight coursing through his belly. The moment of no return was imminent. They both wanted this desperately. Surely nothing could stop them now? A noise outside registered but didn't distract him. He wanted this moment more than anything else ever. A shadow passed across the windows, blocking a shaft of light through a gap in the curtains.

Rachel was lowering her hips onto his pleading, throbbing shaft. Surely nothing short of a police raid would stop them consummating their whirlwind courtship this time?

Except perhaps the door opening noiselessly as the fevered anticipation of their first coupling drowned out the rest of the world from this monumental moment for them both.

"Don't mind me," said the slurred voice of Aunt Penny.

Rachel gasped and fell backwards onto Alex's calves, her legs tossed into the air. They both turned their heads to look at the source of the noise. Rachel's Aunt Penny had entered the chalet and the door was closing slowly and silently behind her. What happened next all seemed to occur in slow motion.

Her aunt's blouse was already in her hand. She dropped and unzipped her tight canvas skirt, which also fell to the floor. She had been commando under it and her fully shaved groin was revealed to be just a little lighter shade of brown from her bronzed hips. Her skin was smooth and unblemished and magnificent. She was sporting an astonishing pair of firm, large, breasts with surprisingly faint and minimal tan lines. Between her parted legs were a very pronounced pair of labial lips that looked like a butterfly.

She sighed with pleasure at feeling her nakedness. She ran her hands through her hair, her humungous orbs rising and swaying in the process. Her hips tilted, one knee pointing forward of the other. Alex's hormones reacted by arousing his body's nerve endings.. Tremors pulsed through his insides even as far as his temples.

His hand went automatically to his cock in his sexual excitement. He hardly realised what he was doing, and couldn't control his organ anyway. It was preparing for automatic ejaculation mode. His cock's swollen head seemingly exploded with sensations, spewing spurts of semen all over Rachel's breasts and belly.

She had been slow to comprehend what was happening. She wailed in horror at the sight of her naked aunt advancing unsteadily on the bed, as the chalet door had swung shut, as if to cut off any escape. Aunt Penny slurred, "I thought you mm-might need shome help; sshhow you what to do."

Aunt Penny had evidently planned to intervene in their love-making session, had probably been watching for the optimum moment from outside, through the gap in the curtains. She was drunk, or at least extremely tipsy, but she looked quite magnificent in her nakedness to Alex's hungry eyes. The very sight of her voluptuous body had caused him to shoot his bolt.

Rachel froze for several seconds, then her head snapped back to glare alternately at him and the strings of semen that had splattered on her front. She looked down at his mess on her as she cried bitterly, "How could you, Aunt?"

Whether the accusation was of her aunt's intrusion, or her triggering of Alex's orgasm, he could not be sure.

Aunt Penny followed her gaze and inspected the scene of his premature ejaculation. Perhaps neither Aunt Penny nor Alex were clear about the meaning of Rachel's comment. Either way, the lovemaking session had come to a premature and unrequited end.

Rachel leapt off the bed in a frenzy and grappled with her confused aunt. Alex found the sight of two naked woman wrestling each other oddly stimulating. It was such an arousing spectacle that he pondered in his own alcohol-fuelled state whether this might have been a pre-arranged move gone wrong, to rope him into a threesome.

But Rachel was screaming at her aunt with fury. The older lady stumbled backwards in drunken shame and alarm. She let out a whimper of regret and slipped slowly to the floor against the chest of drawers under the window. She ended with her back against the furniture, her knees pulled up and splayed apart in an obscene display of overheated pudenda.

Alex stood up to try and restrain Rachel from further violence, and to calm her down. She was staring at her aunt's obscenely exposed body. But she then turned on him and raised her arms as if to strike him.

He held her wrists firmly though not too tightly. She didn't struggle but looked down at the semen trickling down her front. She shook her wrists free, grabbed his discarded clothes, and screamed, "Take these and get out!"

Alex dressed outside, vaguely aware that some heads were peering out of doorways further down the row. He turned his back on them and finished dressing, then sloped off into the relative darkness beyond the chalets.

~*~*~

The Cold Light of Morning

Rachel had kicked Alex out of her shared chalet for the crime of orgasming to the unexpected arrival of her naked Aunt Penny. He had known Rachel for just two days, and it felt like an excessively whirlwind relationship, that had ended even before he had had a chance to get to know her.

He was heading across the Reception towards the restaurant for breakfast the next morning with his parents when his mother called out, "Alex, there's a message for you. Who would be sending you that?"

He froze in his tracks. He could think of one distinct possibility, but he dreaded being proven right. He unwillingly dredged up the excruciating memory of the awful conclusion to the previous evening from the deep location where he had buried it in his consciousness. His mother's eyes bored into him questioningly. He paraphrased Rachel's message. "It's from the girl I met. She's had to leave urgently, with her aunt. They must have managed to book a return flight this morning."

He left it vague, like that, hoping that no probing questions would follow. His mother looked at him suspiciously, then moved on.

So he was alone again, feeling the outsider once more.

~*~*~

Will Alex finally lose his virginity? Is that the last of Rachel and her Aunt Penny? And what is the enigma of that stunning young blonde?

My only reward is your comments so please leave a comment if you enjoyed this story.