Brunette on Blonde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made the decision for him. She took a deep breath and stepped backwards toward the bed, fixing him firmly with her gaze, leaving the bra dangling from his fingers. And so he got his first view in real life of a totally naked woman in the flesh. He hadn't known what to expect. What he saw surprised him. Her vulva did nothing special for me, mostly hidden away as it was between her legs. But her hips were shapely, framing a triangle of trimmed brown hair. Above a slender waist there was undeniably her best feature, a pair of superbly fulsome breasts tipped with light brown areolae and large, prominent nipples. They hung slightly and swung gently and seductively like large and pendulous pear-drops.

She stood motionless, nervously studying his reaction. She felt suddenly naked and exposed. Her earlier bravado slipping away. She wilted under his laser like gaze. She felt that she had to cover her sudden embarrassment. She brought her arms up to cover her breasts. She looked down at them, then at him with a question in her eyes. He understood the cause of her embarrassment, and could have whooped for joy. What he saw as the most superb, tantalising, and erotic invention of nature, she found embarrassing.

"Rachel! Please, don't cover your breasts. They're simply stunning, and your body is beautiful!"

Her eyes widened again and she changed her mind and slipped her hands under her breasts instead, gently lifting them and caressing their undersides. She was pleased at his words. All the while, she continued to stare at him, seeking proof in his eyes.

"Your breasts are really beautiful. May I touch them?"

She looked conflicted but she smiled bravely. "I'm afraid they're too big. They tend to wobble when I walk. I've always been self-conscious about them. Yet they're always the first thing men want to touch. Now I know; I can see it in your eyes. You really like them, don't you?"

"Other girls are just jealous. Do you care more about their resentment, or men's enchantment?"

"You're right, I should be proud of them. I know they look sexy in a bra, but I'm afraid men will think less of them dangling and unsupported."

"Believe me, they look perfect. I didn't realise until now how much sexy breasts arouse me."

"Thank you. Now it's your turn. I want you to strip."

His stomach churned. The very idea of stripping off in front of another person had always been anathema to him. He had been mercilessly ridiculed by some of his school colleagues for his legs and their presumption of a small dick. His body posture shrank when he was embarrassed and tended to draw in his penis and make it look smaller. But if he thrust out his hips his penis appeared to double in length. Then of course, when he was aroused ...

But here, he was to be subjected to the ultimate test, of reciprocity with a female. A naked young woman whose exposed flesh was exciting him increasingly by the second, was demanding to see his goods.

it was with some trepidation and anxiety that he reached to unzip his trousers.

"No, do it slowly! I want to enjoy it."

His cock had grown exponentially into a long, thick shaft. Erections had always been an inconvenient embarrassment to him, at swimming pools, on beaches, in changing rooms; to be concealed and hidden away at every opportunity. He realised now that his organ was finally fulfilling its ultimate purpose, advertising his sexual arousal and fecundity. And Rachel wanted to see it.

He unbuttoned his shirt, taking his time and stroking his chest - and also feeling ridiculous. He finally let the sleeves part company with his arms. Rachel clapped to encourage him, with her eyes sparkling and her mouth wide open. He slowly unzipped his trousers and let the waist band slip down his thighs. The bulge in his underpants poked through the 'Y' shaped opening of the trousers' flies. Extricating his feet from the trouser legs was a complicated undertaking though, and took a great deal of forethought about how to balance on one foot after the other. He made sure that his cock could not reveal itself prematurely above the waistband of his briefs. Rachel squealed and rubbed her clit energetically at the mere sight of his bulge. The sight of her naked body being displayed so casually, and her fingers playing with her sex, made his body tingle and tremble in ways he had not felt before.

He could not believe that any woman would derive satisfaction from watching a man undress. This was, after all, before the days of the Chippendales.

With legs now bared, he forced himself to gyrate his hips and strut Jagger-style with hands on hips. To his astonishment and not a little alarm, Rachel screamed with sheer pleasure. When he slipped the waistband of his briefs under and behind his balls he discovered that exposing himself and enjoying female reaction aroused him in an altogether different way from looking at nude women. The whole of his manhood and scrotum were on show. The waistband underneath the ensemble raised the angle of his cock horizontally so that he could wave it about and make it spin in a circle, just by rotating his hips. The movement did nothing for him, but Rachel's excited reaction empowered and excited him even further. He put his hands behind his head, pulled in his belly and let his hips do the talking.

Rachel effected a mock swoon, but her face was flushed. She clapped enthusiastically. He moved up close to her with his cock revolving like a windmill, and pushed her backwards onto the bed. She laughed so much that she lost control of her body as it fell back onto the mattress. The backwards volition of her upper body caused her legs to shoot up in the air. It opened up her most intimate place, framed within two taut and rounded butt cheeks, to Alex. He quivered with excitement at the extreme eroticism of that unintended display.

She let her legs drop and tip her upper body upright. Her legs dropped off the end of the bed with her feet on the carpet. Her breasts took time to settle from that gymnastic performance and provided him with even more inspiration than his libido could process. He was crazy with desire for sex by that point even though he had no conception of what penetration really felt like, let alone a natural orgasm.

She sat upright with her face inches from his cock. He pondered on how to deliver the finale to his pre-Chippendale strip? Then a rush of blood to the head made him do something he would have considered obscene had he watched it on film. He turned his back on her and bent at the hips. His bottom was still covered by his briefs. He didn't feel the least bit sexy at that moment, but he just knew that he would once he had removed that final garment. He lowered the briefs gradually whilst rocking his hips side to side, hoping against hope that Rachel would find it exciting. She did indeed, and screamed afresh and clapped her hands delightedly. When his briefs reached mid-thigh he guessed that his balls and cock had become visible between his legs, inches from her face.

Rachel groaned behind him; such an arousing sweet arousing sound; more exciting than listening to Je t'aime moi non plus in the dark. She was rubbing her clit for all it was worth, unseen to him. He listened to her moans of abandonment of all propriety. They reached a climax. There was silence. He wondered what to do now: should he drop his stance and turn? Then he felt her unseen hand slipping between his thighs and fondling his balls. It was the most wonderful sensation in the world at that point.

"Omigod, they're like over-sized walnuts," she exclaimed.

They had indeed tightened up with his heightened arousal.

He whirled around petulantly. "I thought we were just looking. You didn't say we could touch."

"Well, maybe we can play, just a little," she muttered, giggling. She affected a playfully penitent expression, that morphed into a wide-eyed stare at his cock. It was long and thick as before, but was now engorged and pulsating. She exclaimed with astonishment. "Omigod, it's huge!"

"Really?"

"Truly. Haven't you ever compared it with other blokes? I've seen a few, but never one as big and thick as that."

"Really? How many have you seen?"

"Two older brothers, one of whom nearly raped me; several on the beach last week - and the occasional photograph."

"er, whoa, did you have sex with your brother?"

Her mouth opened wide with mock horror. "Absolutely not, I pushed him away. He passed me on his way to the bathroom. I had just left it, wearing a towel. He was also wearing just a towel. He followed me back to my bedroom with his towel in his hand. I heard him cough behind me and turned to see him holding it up away from his body. He grabbed my towel and tugged it off me. I went to grab it back but his grip was too strong. We'd often messed around when younger, but never sexually. He was back from uni and fascinated by my 'new' body. He said, 'Wow, sis, you're fucking gorgeous.' Then he pushed me down onto my bed and knelt over me, groping my tits. I lay there, half afraid and fully aroused. His stiff cock was brushing up and down my belly. I got excited.

"I asked him if he wanted to see my wide-open pussy. He straightened up. I lifted my legs upwards - and shoved him hard in the chest with my feet. He fell off my bed backwards. I yelled at him, 'I'm not one of your student whores', and he scurried out of my room."

"But I was totally turned on and ready for sex. I've dreamt about that occasion often, since. I think I may even have regretted being nasty to him. I certainly regretted not losing my virginity to my brother. It's been harder ever since then to make that leap to being a complete woman. I don't trust men now. Does that shock you?"

"So I wasn't the first to see your pussy?"

"OK, I lied about that. Wouldn't you - about something so embarrassing?"

"No, I think I'd be turned on, seeing a sexy sister in the nude. The thought of you looking at erect cocks' porn excites me too."

Rachel harrumphed. "Somehow, I can't envisage you taking advantage of your sister. You would probably just get all pent up like a plugged volcano, pressurised but with the lid on.

"Ha, ha, maybe, but I never had a sister. What happened last week?"

"Some of the boys exposed themselves in an attempt to seduce the girls. One of them, Roger, thinks he's god's gift to women. He flirts wickedly all the time. He'd tried it on with several girls. He had the hots for Aurelia, the blonde, but she teased him a bit then gave him the big brush off. So he turned his attention to me."

Her eyes emptied of expression as she recalled the incident. She cupped and stroked her breasts again as if they gave her comfort.

"We were on the beach, a group of us. Aurelia had walked off in disgust, so Roger was flirting with other girls. He eyed up several of them then turned his attention on me. I think my bikini was the sexiest; my mistake. He knelt beside me and eyed me up and down. I liked that, and I pushed out my tits to tease him. But he slipped his trunks down his thighs. His man thing stood out, bouncing. I think he was somehow flexing his muscles to make it do that. The other girls nearby were giggling. I didn't want to appear to be a wimp so I let him lean in and slip his cock up inside my bikini top inside my cleavage. I felt quite excited, and I didn't know how much leeway was cool, and at what point I should make him stop. Then his mate came up behind me and pulled off my bikini top before I could prevent it.

"I think the strap scraped Roger's cock and he cried out in pain.

"There were screams of delight from several of the girls, probably as much at the size of my breasts as at Roger's over-familiarity. They may also have been relieved that it hadn't been done to them. I felt humiliated. I'd never been topless before. I wanted to cover them with my arms but his mate held my arms back. Roger grabbed and squeezed my breasts together, and pretended to masturbate between them. I was very aroused but frightened. I was sure he wouldn't do anything more on a family beach, but I screamed anyway in case he did. Girls around me were laughing, trying to look cool and experienced. But I could see one or two of them were faking that; some even looked horrified.

"Then a beach patrol guy came up and hauled the boys off one after the other. I grabbed my things and stumbled away as best I could, hiding my breasts."

She looked traumatised as the remembered humiliation flooded her mind. Her arms were pressed against her chest. Compassion made Alex want to comfort her. But he was still aroused and fit to bursting. He forgot about his own physical boundaries. He pulled her up by her hands and cuddled her. Their naked bodies pressed together, flesh on flesh. It felt wonderful and natural.

She had stood up easily enough, but then her body went stiff again as she felt his nakedness against hers. He was getting mixed signals. She was blowing hot and cold. His hands caressed her back consolingly. She relaxed and raised her arms to his neck. That lifted those hypnotic breasts. Her stiffened nipples scraped deliciously against his chest. It gave him the most intense tingling sensations, all down his sides and across his belly. He abandoned all caution and pressed his body hard against hers. Her earlier resistance had gone and her thighs parted to admit his engorged cock between them. She gasped as she felt the shaft pushing horizontally up along her vulva. His brain was telling him, 'This is it; this is what you've always fantasised'.

He pulled away from her, panting. Her breasts were heaving too. They had both got over-excited. He heard himself speaking, but it wasn't him, it certainly wasn't what his libido really wanted to say

"I can't do this, not yet."

She moaned with frustration and slipped a hand down to her groin. She was clearly boiling over with arousal. Her telling of her story had probably contributed a lot to her excitement. But her face also showed relief. She had already had one orgasm. "Nor can I. I'm on the pill; my aunt insisted on it last week. I started it when my period happened. But - I'm not ready."

He hugged her with relief. He wasn't ready either, but he was not about to let that naked body go begging for some sort of attention. She had stoked his fire with her intimate story.

His libido saw an opportunity to break his resolve and was not content to leave it there: 'sex with a virgin would be safe, even if unprotected. With Rachel on the pill it would be risk-free. All you have to do is engage her in some foreplay then take her'. His baser instincts were winning out against his moral defences.

He had to resist that temptation, despite compelling logic and his intensely tingling cock.

"Sex may be premature, but I would like to touch you, though."

She moaned, probably both with relief at that half-way-house proposal, but also at the prospect of more arousal, and more sexplay.

"Come and lie on the bed with me. I'd like that."

But he had other plans. "Help me unpack some things first."

Initially she looked aghast, then she laughed. "You want to watch me parade around naked in your bedroom, you perve."

Her taunt could have hurt the Alex of thirty minutes before, but he had grown in confidence, thanks to Rachel's easy-going nature. She had intended it only as a gentle reproof anyway. He could live with that. He was a perve, a voyeur. He knew that.

"What's wrong with admiring a young and beautiful body?"

"Absolutely nothing. I can't believe I'm standing here naked and feeling turned on instead of embarrassed. I feel safe with you. It must be right."

They stood hip to hip with the suitcase opened on one of the beds. Rachel giggled at the sensation she felt of his naked flesh against hers. She dipped her the knees to rub her thigh up and down against his thigh. It felt the most natural thing in the world at that point, and it was damned erotic.

She took charge and recited the list of his suitcase's contents as she lifted them out. He stood there and let her do as she wanted.

"Four short-sleeved shirts, to clothe that muscled body. They're a bit old-fashioned.

"Four tee shirts, medium. Not planning to show off that manly chest then?

"Three pairs of shorts, surprisingly snug. Maybe you like to show off that bum and bulge though? Hmm.

"One pair of socks: a token?

"Four pairs of briefs. My, how lucky they are to be allowed to squeeze that package.

"Toiletries bag. Let's see what's in here? No condoms, no lubrication; nothing to see here. Oh, except for the toothpaste; always good to have fresh breath.

As she sorted through his toiletries bag with one hand she grasped his cock shaft. He felt delirium setting in as different sensations pulsed round his loins. He thought her touching might progress through ever more adventurous stages of sensuality, she was going for gold.

As an unpacker she was magnificent. She knew instinctively where to put everything: in the wardrobe or drawers, or under the bed. But she didn't forget to tease, to keep his libido on the boil. She didn't miss an opportunity to show off her wonderfully youthful and sleek body to its sexiest advantage. As she hung items on hangars, she stretched her torso and arched her back. When filling drawers, she bent from the waist and spread her legs to show him her delights between her thighs; his first clear, up-close sighting of a naked pussy. Rachel was playing an unaccustomed role as a vamp, but she was doing it in great style.

"Thank you for putting my clothes away, notwithstanding your obvious fetish for handling everything that's been close to my manly body."

"Ha, ha. So what do you think I packed then?"

"Hm, I suspect you planned for two scenarios: hiding your body, as is probably your usual practice, and revealing it when in seduction mode.

"So that would be five baggy tee shirts: hiding your major assets, methinks. This girl doesn't want her tits to be ogled by men. Ah, but there's a couple of tight, low-cut vee necks for when you do decide to be noticed.

"Four very, very skimpy shorts. She doesn't mind them ogling her bottom, and what a sexy bottom it is.

"One pair of tight, clinging jeans, to show off your sexy hips and bottom on cooler days.

"Two minidresses that shows off your bust and legs: for the ballroom when you get desperate..

"And what's this I see in my imagination: five tight, revealing tops: when were you planning to let rip and advertise your real wares?

"And as for those miniskirts, more like belts than proper clothes. Useful for fishing expeditions, like today: a new week, a clean slate, draw those eyes to those thighs and the delights just about concealed above."

Rachel oohed at his lascivious commentary. She was enjoying it.

"Then we come to the bras, three, 34 D...or E? You really wanted to keep those boobies in check at times."

"35 actually, but you were close."

"Seven pairs of panties, hips 34; barely able to contain those luscious butt cheeks. Useful to have a change of pussy cover every day to soak up those ever-present love juices from your permanent horniness. I can just imagine some man in a sub-continent sweat shop, sewing them on a machine and thinking of the nubile young maiden whose loins were destined to be clad in such miniscule, intimate garments.

"But the piece de resistance: the bikini; for the beach, for when you want to put it all out on display to give men wet dreams. What must it feel like to be that bikini?

"Oh, I forgot, some fuck-me heels to wear with the minidress in the ballroom, when you're open for business.

She stood poised, wearing just a faint smile and nothing else, with her hands on her hips.

"So you're suggesting I dress to entice in the ball...room, to give men cause to think with their - balls?"