Brunette on Blonde 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~

Aurelia doubts herself

Aurelia knew that this would probably be the last family holiday. Simon would probably settle down with Suki now that they had graduated, and move away in search of a career and a new life. Aurelia hoped that she could escape from her beauty-induced isolation on home ground, at least for two weeks. She had the not-unreasonable expectation that she might meet more mature men at university who would not pursue her with the same vigour as adolescent males. But she was going to the Sorbonne, so she would have an entirely different, French brand of male ardour to cope with.

She knew what to expect from holiday camps although the family had not been to one for several years, usually preferring cottages in the Lake District and Devon. But Simon had pressed for summer sun further south. A distant British holiday isle the other side of the Channel did look enticing. This was when the Spanish Costas were beginning to be accessible with package holidays, but Aurelia's family were not yet ready for such a culture shock.

The flight had taken just over an hour, and a coach had transferred them from the airport to the camp. Heyday Holidays Park certainly had a more exotic feel to it than say, Blackpool or Brighton.

Simon, Suki and Aurelia stood on the clifftop staring out at the sea far below through a wide gap in the surrounding cliff. The unique unmistakable whisper of the waves from afar piqued their excitement. Simon and Suki wanted to head straightaway down to the beach for a first swim. Aurelia did not want to be the gooseberry that got in their way, so she declined.

Within minutes she was surrounded by a gaggle of youths and girls of roughly her own age who appeared to have drifted over from a nearby clifftop shop. Their leader was a tall, handsome young man whose posture suggested that he knew he was attractive. His first words were, "Welcome to Heydays. Are you alone?"

She felt all eyes watching her, and wilted inside under their collective gaze. She suddenly wished that she was alone. For she had experienced such over-powering attention before.

She had hoped just for once not to stand out, just to be accepted as one of the group. She tactfully disengaged from conversation with the ring-leader and talked to a few of the girls. Gradually though, she felt the girls being squeezed out by young men who appeared determined to flirt with her. And so the story of her life was resuming its predictable pattern.

The next morning, Sunday, she caught a bus into the main town of the island, to get away from stifling companions and to be by herself. She centre of the small town. It was relaxing to get away from the febrile atmosphere of young adults on holiday, trying to impress with behaviour they would not dare at home. Her blissfully solitary sojourn was destroyed when she returned to the holiday camp, the reality of her new entourage hitting her as an inevitability.

She went on the bus again on the Monday, but by then the town had lost its novelty. She returned to the camp at lunchtime, and to the swarm of young adults that treated her like a queen bee. She knew only too well just what an isolated life a queen bee had.

It was Tuesday before she noticed a pretty brunette girl towards the periphery of a subordinate group of girls. The brunette looked bored. Their eyes met. The men surrounding Aurelia closed ranks for a few minutes. It was a while before the bodies parted, leaving a gap. The brunette was still looking in her direction. That brief encounter would in time change both their lives.

The brunette had an attractive figure, shapely with large breasts. She was attracting some interest from one or two of the lesser males but she did not show any interest. Her eyes were constantly on the move, subtle darting movements that might be missed were one not studying them. She noted all the situations unfolding around her with a keenly appraising interest.

Aurelia's attention was drawn to her again on the beach, this time in a tiny multi-coloured bikini. The brunette's body was chunky, but firm, with strong arms and legs and a sexy bottom. But that bust was something else, two plump breasts that, pleasingly had the slightest of hangs in the light material of the bikini top. More males in the group were taking an interest in the brunette now. Aurelia found herself getting excited by the brunette's exposed body, the way her torso shrank to a narrow waist, then flared out into hypnotic hips. The expression on her face was acerbic though, which deterred some. Her contempt for the group dynamics was obvious and unsettling.

Later that afternoon when the swarm had moved back up to the unoccupied games green, a scuffle broke out amongst some of the more assertive young men. Aurelia found herself alone, a most pleasing interlude. Her heart leapt when the brunette approached her and spoke to her. Her first words struck to the heart of Aurelia's perennial problem and enraptured her.

"Hi, I'm Rachel. You finally have some space. Care to talk?"

Aurelia could have sung out loud with joy, but she merely smiled and agreed.

"Let's go for a walk, whilst the men are pre-occupied."

Both understood the situation without any further words being necessary. Yet it was a prime topic for discussion.

Rachel asked her, "Why do you put up with it?"

Aurelia's angst came out in a torrent of words, the most she had spoken in weeks.

"What else can I do? You'd think any woman would love to be admired for her looks. It isn't so, not at least as far as I'm concerned. I've been followed by men since my mid-teens. There's a particular type of male who seeks a trophy girlfriend, to be seen with by their friends so that they can brag about it afterwards. The problem is that they don't want any competition from other males. It gets to the point at times where they compete, not to have me to themselves, but to prevent others from having me.

"It gets so bad at times that I avoid places where predatory men hang out. But other girls sometimes don't want to be seen with me because they see me as competition. Who will give them a second glance when the 'gorgeous' blonde is available?

"The only time I get any peace is when there are no men around, like in a female changing room, where we can all act naturally together. It all makes me so depressed. Sometimes I just want to be on my own."

Their walk brought them to Rachel's deluxe chalet that she shared with her aunt. She invited Aurelia in, to have a drink from the built-in drinks' fridge.

Aurelia was impressed with the chalet room's size, its ensuite bathroom, and the extra furnishing and fittings. She observed wryly for comparison, "I've got a double room in the hotel. The bathroom is down the end of a corridor."

"You've got a room to yourself?"

"Luckily. My parents booked two adjoining chalets, then my older brother and his girlfriend wanted to come with us. So they took my chalet, and I got a spare room in the hotel. It's poky, so I don't like spending time there. The standard chalet wasn't much to sing about either."

Rachel pulled a full-sized, almost full bottle of vodka out of the fridge, which looked far too small to accommodate it. Rachel noted Aurelia's surprise and nodded. "Yeah, we had to drink a ton of miniatures of rum and whisky to make room for it."

They giggled. The alcohol quickly made Aurelia light-headed, but it also revived her mood. Rachel was obviously shy but intelligent, and her body was oh, so sexy. That discovery disturbed Aurelia but she wanted to see more. Out of the blue she asked with a nervous giggle, "Show me your clothes."

Most girls don't have the hang-ups of young men about being naked together. But these two did, for similar reasons. Aurelia could see an unspoken thought flash across Rachel's expression but then it was gone and she smiled.

Rachel opened the wardrobe and showed her clothes, on the left-hand side. Aurelia's eyes roved wider. "What about those sexy items there?"

"Oh, those are my aunt's. She came here hoping to snare a man, whether as a boyfriend or just for sex, I can't say. She doesn't mind showing off her body, and she has clothes to match her aspirations. I doubt that she'll get to wear most of them now.

"I wouldn't touch them, but you can try on some of mine."

All of Rachel's clothes showed off her body, from miniskirts and strappy tops, to tight tee shirts, skimpy shorts and tight jeans.

"You have some pretty clothes. Most of them show off your body quite a lot. Do you like to do that?"

"Ha ha, well spotted. I came here on a mission: to attract men. You don't have to try, I do. Plus, I feel sexy in tight and skimpy clothes."

Aurelia eyed the bikini Rachel had worn on the beach. "Can I try that on? No, you first. I want to see you in it again; then me. I need to tell you something."

Rachel stripped off confidently, having already been nude in front of her brother, aunt and the window cleaner at home. Aurelia was more tentative. Only her father and brother had seen her without clothes on and she was not a natural exhibitionist.

Rachel put on the bikini. They then stood side by side in front of a full length mirror, Aurelia in her underwear, Rachel in her bikini. Aurelia's eyes dimmed to slits with a sudden passion at the sight of Rachel's sexy naked body.

"Goodness me, look at those tits. They look fabulous in there. Can I feel them?"

Rachel simply shrugged. Aurelia moved behind her and cupped the brunette's breasts in the bikini top.

"Oh," she murmured, "that feels nice."

"Yes. Would you like to feel them au naturel?"

Aurelia inhaled deeply. Rachel untied the top and pulled it away from her bust. Aurelia looked over Rachel's shoulder and looked in the mirror. Her hands went back to Rachel's mesmerising breasts and this time explored the brunette's stiff nipples. Rachel gasped.

"That feels so good. Are your breasts sensitive as well? Do you ever play with them?"

Aurelia was trembling. It was a new experience to be touching another naked woman. She was finding herself curiously aroused. Rachel's breasts were exciting to touch and explore. She suspected why, and the realisation frightened her.

Rachel let her explore them freely, a beatific expression on her face. She gave a nervous laugh.

"That does feel nice, but my goodness Aurelia, your body's stunning. There's no comparison. You truly are a most gorgeous woman."

Aurelia dismissed the compliment. "Here, let me try it on."

She looked at herself in the bikini and stole repeated glances at Rachel's nude figure. "It looks good, but it isn't a patch on the effect it has on you. I don't usually pay any attention to people who compliment me on my body, but I feel good hearing you say it. Your body is different - its simply sexy. Your breasts are large without being gross. You have a very enticing figure. I can see why the boys have been stealing glances at you."

Rachel stared at her, weighing her up. "Is that what you wanted to tell me, that I'm sexy?"

Aurelia giggled with embarrassment. "Yes, of course. You couldn't really hide it in your clothes, and especially not in that bikini. But you don't give the impression that you feel like that. It's nice that you're so unassuming - in a showy way. I might say you're an outrageously immodest body clothing a modest mind."

Rachel was suddenly thoughtful. "How perceptive. Then why have the men not been chasing me the way they do you?"

"Two things. Firstly, perhaps when I'm around, I'm sorry to say. But secondly, your face has an expression of disdain that would put off all but the most determined of men. You share my contempt for posturing peacocks and other hopefuls. The only difference is that I don't show it, you do. It puts men off, in different ways. Yet you wear 'come hither' clothing?"

Rachel raised her eyes to heaven as if in admission of a guilty secret. "Yes, I know they're all vampish clothes. But I came here to get laid -"

"What!"

"Yes, my aunt's idea. Sex means nothing to her, never has. She got laid as soon as she was old enough. Men hung around her like flies. She was - still is - overtly sexy and attractive. She had a bad experience at university that led to a court case. She wanted me to avoid going to university whilst still a naïve virgin. She insisted that I get that first occasion of sex out of my system here on holiday, so that I could go to university as an 'experienced' woman."

She emphasised the 'experienced' with her two index fingers mimicking quotation marks in the air.

Aurelia asked sombrely, "Do you think you will?"

"I don't know. I want to - I think - but I'm afraid of it - of the sex, I mean. Are you a virgin?"

Aurelia had been thinking the same question about Rachel. With them both standing there naked, it felt an opportune moment to confide in her new friend. She told Rachel of her two encounters with Simon ending with her own big revelation.

"I think he's the most handsome man I've ever seen. I never fancied him in a sexual way, though, until that incident with the rapist. I think I unintentionally seduced him though, wanting him to hold me. He even tried to resist fucking me. Then after I provoked him by a customer's pool, he came home looking for me in a high state of arousal. I let him have me. But I didn't have an orgasm. I'm sure my mind achieved a state of ecstasy, but my body wouldn't let me have an orgasm. It left me wondering..."

Rachel stood beside Aurelia in front of the mirror. They looked at each other's reflections. Rachel lifted a hand to cup Aurelia's nearer breast. She flicked her thumb against the nipple. Aurelia panted with arousal. Her voice was strained.

"How did you know about that?" she croaked.

"The look you gave me when you saw my breasts. Your expression was how I feel about your body. I think your breasts are perfect. Look at them compared to mine."

Aurelia's breasts were indeed remarkably beautiful, like a top swimwear model's perfection. They were quite firm and rounded. They also hung together with a natural cleavage and pointed tips. She cupped them and twisted her waist to view them from either side. "They aren't as big as yours. Nor do they bounce as much. I like the way yours hang slightly but your nipples point upwards from your boobs. They feel heavy and sexy. I can see why men lust after you."

Rachel looked at both their bodies. "I thought I'd lost my puppy fat, yet I still look heavier than you. Your hips are stunning. Even your bottom is perfect."

Aurelia shook her head gently. "Your breasts are sexier. Men must drool over them." She cupped one of Rachel's breasts again. The touch proved too much for Rachel to withstand and she turned and kissed the blonde impulsively. The blonde's body went rigid for a few moments, then relaxed. She let the kiss have its effect.

She slid her hands down Rachel's hips, looking her in the eyes for any signs of resistance. Seeing none, she slipped a finger between Rachel's thighs to locate her clitoris. The brunette's body jerked on clitoral impact.

They moved side by side again to resume studying each other's body in the mirror. Rachel studied her trimmed brown pubic hair, and stroked it. Then she turned and ran her fingers through Aurelia's bushy blonde jungle. She chuckled.

"You have lovely blonde pubes, but that forest could do with a trim."

The blonde gasped. She put out a hand to push Rachel's away, but paused as she felt the effect internally of that touch. She laid her hand on top of Rachel's instead.

"Who says it needs trimming?"

"Aunt Penny. She says that men don't like to wade their tongues through a jungle. They like pubic hair to be neatly trimmed so that their tongues can get at the goods."

Aurelia felt her friend's finger penetrate her bush and locate her clitoris. Her body bucked involuntarily. Her thighs were quivering. She realised why, but still did not want to admit it.

Rachel smiled. "I know where to find it. Your first proper male lover may not. At least make it easier by clearing the jungle."

Aurelia turned to face Rachel and mumbled, "Would you trim it? I don't know how."

Rachel said that her Aunt Penny had done it to her and explained what it entailed. She led Aurelia to the bathroom and instructed her to lie on the tiled floor.

It was cool at first but soon warmed to Aurelia's body.

"Better here than hairs on the sheets," said Rachel.

Aurelia felt her heart pumping furiously as her new friend snipped away at her blonde curls. Having those delicate feminine fingers so close to her sex was arousing her more than she could have imagined. Her mind was now explicitly asking the question that she dreaded. Am I a lesbian? It was such a shock to her since she had never entertained the possibility.

Her body bucked, as if in response to her silent question. She raised her head sharply when she felt Rachel's fingers brush her clitoris. The trimming had been such a sensual torment for her that she asked hopefully, "Is it finished?"

Rachel chuckled. "I've only just started. I've cleared your forest, so I can now see your lovely vulva. You have gorgeous lips. But there's stubble which needs to be pruned into a pretty shape. It's virtually invisible, but a tongue would find it instantly. To clear that I need a razor."

Aurelia trembled at the prospect of a sharp blade against her tenderest of body parts. But after some minor resistance she let her friend continue.

Rachel promised her, "All you'll feel is a sense of pleasure. I will create a beautiful triangle of hair that will enhance the beauty of your pussy and make men drool."

Aurelia hoped that shaving her pudenda might somehow make things alright. "Will men want to look down there?"

Rachel looked her in the eyes. "If you don't mind me saying so, for a woman who's lost her virginity, you still have a lot to learn."

They both laughed again, but for Aurelia, it was forced.

The next few minutes for her were a torment of mixed feelings and sensations. Rachel's touch was sensitive and careful, yet she had to use her fingers to track the fine, minute blonde stubble. Aurelia could not stop herself moaning out loud at the feel of Rachel's fingers dancing around the periphery of her sensitive mound. Feeling the razor gliding gently along beside her vaginal lips caused her hips to buck.

Rachel admonished her. "Don't do that. Keep those lovely hips under control, or the blade might get too close."

Aurelia's voice was soft but filled with wonderment.

"That send thrills all the way up my body. I play with myself, of course, but it never feels like that."

Rachel reassured her. "When Aunt Penny did it to me I had a mini orgasm. She noticed it, and did things with her tongue on my clit and all around my vagina to make me come again. I was shocked at first, but then I liked it."

"Isn't that wrong - woman to woman?"

"Aunt Penny says not. She says there's a great deal of ignorance about female sexuality, and that we should explore and experiment to discover all about our bodies.

"Now we should shower it. You'll be surprised how cold it feels down there at first."

They showered together afterwards in an unspoken moment of final bonding after such an intimate operation. The experience was a blur of wet flesh on flesh for Aurelia, her body squirming hungrily against Rachel's, and her hands exploring forbidden places.

Afterwards, Rachel took her hand and led her the bed.

Apart from sex education classes, which anyway brushed with indecent haste over female to female activities, Aurelia knew nothing about lesbian sex. She trusted tremblingly to Rachel's guidance. Her body's reaction to Rachel's hands on her skin had been a revelation to her. She wasn't sure though whether she was pleased at the discovery.