Brunette on Blonde 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rachel fingers moved across under her neck to her other shoulder, then moved down to her left breast, Aurelia recalled her brother's firm, almost abrupt touch. Rachel's was far gentler, more relaxing, and sensual. When she felt a finger touch her nipple, her body reacted.

"I see your nipples are as sensitive as mine."

Aurelia was relieved to hear that. There was something consensual with two women who shared similar bodily responses. It was so unlike the entirely alien touch of a rough-fingered man. It might have been her own fingertips caressing her private areas, yet in this case she did not know what to expect until she felt it.

By the time that Rachel kissed a nipple, Aurelia was prepared for it and more, even silently pleading for it. The sensation was exquisite and she moaned her encouragement. When that kiss became a gentle sucking the moan was no longer encouragement, but an urgent desire for more.

This foreplay far exceeded her wildest imaginings and caused her to whimper at this wonderful revelation. Something this arousing could not possibly be unnatural. She realised what she had missed out on when listening to her friends telling about their girl on girl experiences. It all made sense now and confirmed the reality of it, and confirmed her belated recruitment to the cause of feminine independence - from men.

Rachel's unerring tongue on Aurelia's clitoris sent a surge of sensation up her middle. She cried out with pleasure and yielded when Rachel moved up her body and kissed her again. She did not resist when Rachel chivvied her body to move towards the middle of the bed and then onto her side. Rachel intertwined her legs with Aurelia's, like two open scissors.

Aurelia had heard of such a position, even seen diagrams of it. The reality was however quite astonishing. The immediate touch of Rachel's vulva against her own felt like perfection, as if female bodies should always connect like that. The earth didn't move, there was no sudden stab of arousal or pleasure; it just felt good.

Her hips almost immediately responded to Rachel's slow, gentle up and down rubbing of her moist vulva against Aurelia's. Their mutual arousals moisturised their fleshy interfaces, avoiding a potential disaster of unchecked friction and inflammation. Aurelia's scientific mind marvelled at how her own nature conspired with her friend's to make this coupling stimulating and effective. Their bodies were so well physically attuned to each other's that both soon felt swirling sensations inside which signalled preparations for a climax. Aurelia voiced her feelings with gentle gasps and moans, which encouraged Rachel to relax and succumb to similar sensations. And so a miracle of nature led both their bodies to a communion of climaxes and a first sexual orgasm for Aurelia.

It seemed inconceivable that she had had to wait until she was eighteen for her first climax with another person, and despite having twice been penetrated by her brother's cock. The wry thought flashed across her mind that her seemingly perfect body was destined to be confined to femme to femme comminglings rather than procreation.

They clung to each other afterwards, each deriving comfort from the embrace.

"That was so nice, but does it make me a lesbian?"

Rachel responded emphatically.

"Aurelia, you're a stunning, beautiful woman. You shouldn't be worrying about that now. Your body will tell you in good time what its orientation is. As long as you don't have any hang-ups about sex, it will all come all right in the end."

"I didn't think you were that experienced."

"I'm not. Technically, I'm still a virgin. But Aunt Penny has told me a lot about sex, about seduction, and the reality behind the biology."

"What a catchphrase that would be!"

They laughed and hugged each other.

~*~*~

The newbie in the cliff top shop

The first week passed without further notable incident. The following Saturday, Aurelia went to the camp shop to buy an orange bikini. She was wearing a striking multi-coloured one like Rachel's, though less skimpy.

The atmosphere of the shop interior was hot, smelly, and negatively assaulting her senses. She felt as if she could not breathe. She had invested much time queueing to buy the new bikini that she didn't want that time to have been wasted. Yet an odorous mountain of a man had joined the queue behind her. She felt his body heat on the exposed flesh of her back. She tried not to breath in his cloying odour. Her endurance flet like an eternity. Then suddenly, she heard a curse, felt a swish of cool air, and the man was gone.

The space behind her now felt disconcertingly cool. Her prim English habit deterred her at first from turning her head to investigate. But then curiosity overwhelmed her and she looked behind her.

The man mountain that had lately stood behind her, breathing waves of sweat and overheatedness against her exposed back, had gone. In his wake he had bequeathed a large space. At the far side of that empty expanse stood a young dark haired man with a slim body, colonial khaki type shorts, and a shy, introspective countenance. He was the sort of young man that Aurelia would normally not notice, so self-effacing was his manner.

Aurelia had developed such an acute ability to sum up a man in moments, often very accurately, that she almost dismissed this specimen instantly. She awarded him a brief smile then turned back, to return in her mind to her foreign place where everything was civilised and she could live her life undisturbed by insistent males.

But she sensed the young man's closer proximity, and it caused the middle of her back to tingle. She kept her eyes firmly facing forward. Yet she could feel his gaze wending its leisurely, voyeuristic way up and down her rear. She would normally resent such an intrusion, helpless as she was to prevent it, yet for some reason she revelled in it on this occasion. She took a deep breath and straightened her back. It pushed out her shoulders and bottom. She felt like a peacock displaying itself. Such thoughts were just the frequent product of her fantasy world where she suffered no restraints and could do whatever she willed.

It was her turn to be served at a till. She sensed the young man looking sideways at her as he handed over his purchase at the adjoining till. She turned her head to return his stare. There was nothing predatory in his gaze. He appeared at first sight a humble man, one in whose company she might feel relaxed and safe.

Leaving the shop she returned to her isolated existence in that maelstrom of followers that was plaguing her holiday.

She saw the young man again the following day, hanging on at the periphery of the gang. Rachel had joined him, hovering closely but not possessively. It was clear that they now knew each other. Aurelia felt a pang of jealousy, which made the young man seem more attractive. Once or twice their glances met and she tried to express her frustration at her predicament to him. She felt an unspoken affinity with him.

Then the following evening, Rachel abruptly left the camp with her aunt. Aurelia was devastated. She went to her room after lunch and changed for the beach. She wore a long, loose top with thin straps that mostly hid her body. She cared not for the lustful looks of her male followers. She was conscious of them following her at a distance, like followers of a disciple to whom they should not get too close.

She saw Alex lounging on his towel with acres of space around him. The morning tide had receded during lunch and families were only now occupying the beach. She approached him and flashed him a quick smile of greeting. He smiled back at her, then the smile left his face as he saw her entourage gathering around her in a loose, bedraggled formation. The men affected not to notice whilst she arranged her patch of sand with her towel, then removed her top. Her eyes darted in the solitary man's direction, to catch him out of the corner of her eye, admiring her bikini-clad body.

She stood, stretching her arms, her shapely bottom pushed out and her back arched, inviting him to admire her body. She used the excuse of fixing her shoulder length hair into a bun as an opportunity for him to admire her some more. At that moment, nobody else mattered. You only fancy him because he paired off with Rachel. Why does that make men so fanciable?

As she lay, an isolated island separated by a small sea of sand from a morass of immature humanity, she felt a new presence beside her. She looked up to see him standing beside her with the sun's rays eclipsed by his head, surrounding him like a halo.

"Are you my shining bright knight?" she enquired enigmatically.

He smiled and bowed his head and described a wide semi-circle with his hand, after the fashion of the greeting of medieval courtier.

"Laugh at me if you will but I can feel your unhappiness. I can't bear to see it and do nothing. Can you tell me what's wrong?"

Those words felt like a sweet dagger to her stomach. This charming, diffident young man had got to the heart of her anguish in so few words.

"Sit down," she said, in a voice not much above a whisper.

She tried to fix her face with a neutral expression. She wanted to let him know - that she knew.

"Rachel called at my room early this morning. She told me what happened. I'm so sorry. Her aunt is a bully. She told me that nothing happened with you in the end? Is that true?"

He looked taken aback, as if his private life were writ large for the world to see. Then his expression altered. His initially defensive expression altered.

"Were you her friend?"

"As much as casual acquaintances might be friendly. I'm pestered by men, as you can see. It frightens off the other females. I don't know if I'm being punished by that. But Rachel went out of her way to talk to me when we were alone together."

"She seems a kind and considerate girl."

Aurelia felt admiration for Alex's rapid progress with Rachel, knowing what she now did about her friend's history with men and her aunt.

"How did you two get so far so quickly when you hardly knew each other?"

"So far? So you know we didn't get as far as Rachel had planned - or rather her aunt had schemed. I'm ashamed at our indecent haste, but when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't resist - up to a point. But that can't be what's bothering you. Is it your isolation?"

His perception, or rather his vocalising of it took her aback. He had struck at the heart of her mental turmoil.

She tried to pretend that it was nothing, but her vocal response came out as an unladylike snort.

"It's been a curse for much of my life. I've been pestered by men and boys of all ages, and despised by other women. I wish I could get away sometimes. But, no, that isn't what's troubling me."

She shifted her upper body close to him. His words were making her feel uncomfortable. "Thank you for caring. I'm sure you're a genuine person. But I don't want to talk about it now. I hope you don't mind?"

She had peremptorily dismissed him. She couldn't cope emotionally with her predicament. Yet she hoped that it would not be their last encounter. Her mind was in turmoil, but not just for her anguish at her deadweight entourage. She needed time to reflect on her emotions, and her reaction to the close proximity of this curiously interesting man. She had only recently decided that she must be a lesbian. She had witnessed her partner in crime, Rachel, seducing this man with disastrous consequences. Women suddenly felt a lot safer and less complicated. She yearned more than anything for a relationship with a new person in her life, someone who would untangle her affairs and take her out of her current existence. She yearned for higher plane of life and happiness.

Could this be the man? Should she not be loyal to Rachel, who had unlocked a new passion within her? Her world was suddenly becoming very confusing.

~*~*~

Next, Aurelia resolves her dilemma and her friend is fully fulfilled for the first time.

If you were moved by this story, please leave a comment, which is the lifeblood of my writing.