Brunette on Blonde 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments her body shifted, as if she had felt him for the first time. But her bottom then pressed against his groin. That contact was electric. His insides were in turmoil. He leant against the glass shower wall and bent his knees to lower his body. He knew that he should not be doing that, but he was angling his hips to tease his cock between her bottom cheeks. It felt the most convenient place to put it, to ease the pressure on its erection.

Her bottom shifted again to open up her thighs. He knew then what she wanted. He washed her body with gentle caresses of his soaped palms, responding to her accommodating shifts in her body positions. She made her bottom rise and fall against his palms to encourage his massage. He slipped a hand between her parted thighs. She rocked her torso back and forth against the heel of his thumb. Her rising passion obliterated the hurt of her attack. Their naked closeness was just one small, aberrant step on her path to sexual enlightenment and psychological compensation.

Without thinking he rubbed the outer side of his first finger against her vulva. The flaps of her labial lips caressed its shaft. His body trembled. She sensed his finger's pressure and pressed her bottom against his front to confirm his reaction. She turned to face him and raised her hands to the back of his head and pushed herself up on her tiptoes to kiss him. The water splashed around their faces and ran in multiple streamlets off their noses and their upper lips. The water caressed their bodies like sensual riverlets. His hands reached up to her perfect breasts and massaged them. The feel of them sent eddies of desire flooding through his torso.

She cooed with pleasure and kissed him.

"Will you dry me?" she asked, as they stepped out of the shower. She wanted him to touch her body.

He dried every inch of its exquisite contours with a thoroughness that etched on his memory every curve and niche of her sublime anatomy. She stroked his body whilst he dried himself. She felt his frame quivering with passionate excitement, and knew with satisfaction that it was her body that was provoking it. She sighed her pleasure at the confirmation of his appreciation. She was trembling with the immensity of the occasion, her first close encounter with a man's body, and it was her brother's.

"Will you dry my hair?"

She remained naked and fetched the hair dryer from a drawer and motioned for him to plug it in. It was a large bathroom with an armless padded chair to relax on. She pushed him down onto it then straddled him, facing him. Her body was within inches of his. He began to blow dry her golden locks. She used her fingers to separate her clumps of hair. She threw her head backwards to let her hair dangle and untangle itself. She continued to separate the strands and shake her head gently from side to side. Her breasts were raised and rocked from side to side as she gently shook her head. That scene might have made a captivating advertisement for hair shampoo were She not naked, sitting astride her equally naked older brother.

He stared at her perfect breasts and felt his engorged cock slip down her belly then fall between her thighs. She raised her head upright, and straightened her back, which tilted her hips towards him and brought her vulva down firmly on his horizontal shaft. His whole body trembled with intense arousal. He looked her in the eyes. She had a faraway look. Was she really that disengaged from their compromising position?

Satisfied of his arousal she dismounted him and walked to her bedroom, turning to check that his eyes were following her. His eyes obeyed her implicit invitation and he got up to follow her divinely stunning body. They stood facing each other at the end of her bed, naked and admiring each other's bodies afresh.

When she spoke, her voice had a dreamlike tone. "I would only allow a perfect man to see my body. I don't think anyone else will ever match you, Simon."

She stared closely for signs of a reaction. She was afraid of his delayed anger or shame at what they had done. His face was expressionless, but he responded by pulling her body tightly against his and kissing her lips again, more passionately than before. That sublime moment caused him to moan with his helpless devotion to her; and amply betrayed to her his feelings. She felt his moaning vibrate against her lips, and imagined it a tsunami permeating her body with seismic sensual vibrations of arousal.

His moan had been a sigh of resignation at something he knew to be wrong but could not resist. He was sure that she wanted it. He reasoned with himself, if she wants this just as much as me, and she's an adult, why should I deny her? He lifted her up and carried her to her bed.

His strong manfulness made her heart flutter and she feared that she might faint with overwhelming emotion. She looked at him nervously. "Be patient Simon. It's my first time, but I want you to show me how much you love me."

She had decided to surrender her virginity, but at a time when she was at her most vulnerable.

The effect of those words were as a lightning strike inside him. He gasped with delight and desire. But his brain engaged.

"Do you have any protection?"

"No, but what are the chances? I've just had my period."

Simon's girlfriend was a hundred miles away. He had had the best of intentions to exercise sexual abstinence whilst at home. But his sister's unequalled body was too great a temptation to spurn.

He gazed at Aurelia, whose face he had adored since childhood. It now had a maturity at eighteen which added character. She was no longer just his little sister. She was a stunning young woman. He had always loved her to the exclusion of all other women. All his casual girlfriends had been compared with her as the benchmark. All others had been found wanting. Suki had come closest but even she could not compare to, nor compete with his Aurelia.

He had resolutely denied himself the opportunity to exploit their relationship. He knew how other men chased his sister, and how she elegantly held them at bay without crushing their spirits. He loved that about her. To them she was fair game and a sublime prize. To him, she would always be his 'Goldilocks'.

She sat on the bed and shifted her bottom up along the mattress. She lay back and drew up one knee. Slowly, like an opening clam shell, she moved the knee outwards to open up her vulva.

His eyes hovered over her subtle areolae and prominent nipples, her slim waist, and her downy golden bush, before gazing with admiration at her gorgeous, brown labial lips and the deep pink vaginal interior between them. His sister was physical perfection in every respect. He felt privileged at last to have the chance to admire her body to the full.

She was looking up at him expectantly. Her brow was furrowed with the novel physical sensations that were swirling around in her interior. Her insides were burning with a passion for her older brother such as she had never experienced before. The itch in her genitals and the heat in her lower torso were becoming unbearable. Her body wanted them satiated with her brother's ministrations. Her mind had forgotten her earlier trauma, and missed its connection with her present reckless behaviour.

She parted her lips invitingly. That subtle movement galvanised him into motion. The kiss was at first a mere touching of lips. Then her mouth opened and he felt his whole being drawn in to her oral embrace. His head went giddy with desire for his gorgeous sister.

Then self-doubts suddenly assailed him. When he tried to pull his head away, to try to resist his primaeval inclinations, she clung to his neck and pulled her body up to hungrily prolong their kiss and bodily contact. She left no doubt of her determination.

She released his lips. "Make love to me," she murmured, "like only you can. You do love me, don't you?" Her voice rose in tone as she asked, ending in a pleading whimper.

"Of course I do. If you're sure..."

They both knew those words were redundant. They both desperately wanted to consummate their desires for the other. But this courtly wordplay had been designed only to assuage each other of responsibility for triggering this act of incest.

Simon caressed his sister's breasts until she moaned with arousal, which didn't take long. Her body was far more responsive than Suki's. She released her grip on his neck and her upper body sank back gently to rest on the bed. He kissed her mammary mounds delicately, tracing their curves and the slopes to their delightful summits. She let out a tremulous cry as her body responded to his tongue on her swollen nipples. It turned into a long moan as he switched his attention downwards to her lower belly, then to her vulva. Her knees anticipated his tongue's arrival and spread apart to welcome it with her opened pussy lips.

"Come inside me," she pleaded. Fuck me like you do your girlfriends. Make me a whole woman."

That was the moment when his apprehension and his last vestiges of self-control were dispelled. He could always have stopped before a final act of penetration; he might even have brought her to a climax with his tongue and fingers, and avoided that final, illicit act. But her command to him to fuck her removed any doubts about her mindset, and defeated his final resistance. He forced his cock home, insensitive to any virginal obstruction. She gasped aloud with the shock of the discomfort, but clung to him eager for him to continue. She had anticipated pain and accepted it as her rite of passage. And it took very little time for her hormonal forces to energise her body. It felt alive as never before, with the expectancy of her first penis-induced orgasm.

Aurelia's body was easily aroused, and just as easily satisfied by her masturbations. But this was something entirely different and novel. The beginnings of an orgasm began deep within her core. She felt a communion with her beloved brother which surpassed all previous emotions. Her cries of mounting ecstasy sent Simon into an orgasmic frenzy of thrustings. The pressure built up in his lower abdomen to the extent that when his organ finally spasmed, his molten seed blasted his sister's virgin cervix with a ferocity of molten heat that made her shriek with surprise and unalloyed delight. Her body stiffened against his, heightening his own pleasure from his eruption inside her.

Aurelia's heart pounded as she realised what had been unleashed inside her. Furthermore, it had forestalled her own orgasm. She wept with pleasure the experience of a turgid cock filling her insides, but at the same time the disappointment that it had not led to a climax of her own. She suspected that her brain had forbidden any coital climax arising from an incestuous coupling. She felt cheated.

She clung to him nevertheless, pulling his body fully down on top of hers, to smother and cocoon her in his weight and power. Her tears wettened his cheeks and expunged any residual guilt he might have held at plundering his sister's cherry. But her eyes wept for the loss of innocence without any orgasmic gain.

He rolled onto his side to allow her to breathe, and leant over her to kiss her forehead tenderly. "Are you alright now, sis?"

She sighed with relief, then nodded and smiled, her mind in turmoil. It had been a most wonderful demonstration of what true love might feel like; not a sisterly affection for a brother, but seemingly the potential for an ultimate physical communion of two lovers.

But it had not worked. She resolved that it should be the only time they ever made love. She had achieved a critical milestone on the way to adulthood, that of being penetrated by a man, and she had done it with the man she most loved in all the world. Yet she suspected that she could not ever be satisfied by him. She would now put that goal to one side and pursue her other ambitions, for ultimately she hadn't enjoyed it.

Unlike her brother, Aurelia's mind was capable of supreme focus, even perhaps single-mindedness. She was determined to move on from this encounter in a way that he never could. She put her disappointment at its conclusion behind her.

"I needed that, brother. My mind was in turmoil. But it must never happen again. Don't ever mention this to anyone."

It would be her secret, until she chose to reveal it. She felt in control again after the trauma earlier in the day.

But could she maintain her self-control?

~*~*~

At the Burbidges' Pool

It was a week or so since Simon had taken his sister's virginity. Aurelia was lazing in bed on a lovely late July morning. She heard a knocking on her bedroom door. "Come in," she called, knowing it must be Simon. Their parents would have already gone to work.

"Wakey, wakey, lazy bones. It's a lovely day outside and I've got work to do."

"What's that to me?" she asked, sitting up and yawning. She was wearing a vest with thin shoulder straps. Her breasts made the front stand out with her nipples to the fore. Simon had, like her, resolved not to repeat their inaugural tryst. But he could not help looking.

The truth was that he was pleased to discover that she was home, and he craved her company. They had avoided each other when their parents were around, but they missed their social contact. Their easy-going sibling relationship had been compromised and would never again achieve mutual innocence.

He expected Aurelia to be at work that morning. So he was surprised to discover his sister still abed.

"I thought you'd like to help me, since you've nothing better to do."

"It's my day off from the library. Would I get paid?" she asked mischievously. She wasn't really mercenary, and was keen to spend time in her brother's company.

"What? Half of nothing is nothing, or at least hardly worth bothering with. I've got two jobs today. I'm having an early start. I tell you what, pretty yourself up like always and come to the Burbridges' house at twelve. It should be warm and sunny and the tasks there are no hardship."

Aurelia knew of the Burbridges but had never been invited to their home. Rumours were that they were swingers who regularly held parties in their large, palatial house and exclusive grounds. Simon had told her that the Burbridges both worked in high-powered jobs in The City's square mile. Aurelia was intrigued to see what their mansion looked like.

She set off fifteen minutes earlier than she needed, with a packed lunch for them to share carried in a shoulder bag. She had selected a loose sleeveless top, shorts and sandals with a bikini beneath. It was a long walk in the hot sun and she was soon sweating. Simon's suggestion that she come and help him had excited her. Would he let her swim in their pool if the owners weren't there, she wondered? She suspected that he didn't need any help, and that her brother's motives were purely social.

They had kept their distance since that first physical liaison. Aurelia intended to keep it that way. She had not dressed to seduce him, but she could not prevent herself from looking alluring. She felt alive with the joys of summer and determined to enjoy her last few weeks of freedom before academia beckoned.

The residential streets were quiet, with their residents hard at work or in school. This town was part of the 'stockbroker belt' of large houses afforded by plump City of London salaries.

Aurelia was normally careful with her outfits not to draw unwanted attention to herself. But on this fine day she regretted that there was no one to observe her unsupported breasts bouncing teasingly under her thin top and minimalist bikini bra as she walked the residential streets. It felt sensuous and daring.

She arrived at the long, tall gates. She had passed by the Burbridges' property before and wondered what lay behind the long expanse of walls, tall hedges, and high wooden gates. There was a bell push inset into one of the brick gate pillars. She rang it and waited. Getting no reply she assumed that the occupants were indeed at work and that her brother must be working in the garden. She pushed at a heavy gate. It swung open on well-oiled hinges.

The house was a large Edwardian property with gabled roof lines, an impressive frontage, and a deep porch sheltered under a grand portico.

As she walked up the compacted gravel drive, she had visions of dissolute parties of sexy, mature adults cavorting around in bikinis and briefs in the secluded grounds. Sex had been much on her mind since that first time with her brother. She felt her pussy tingle deliciously. Her best intentions were being challenged by the heady sense of occasion.

She arrived at the front door of the house and surveyed its surroundings. There was a single storey, double door garage to the right with a wall beyond with no obvious opening in it. On the left hand side set back from the front line of the house, she glimpsed another wall mostly screened by a variety of specimen trees and tall shrubs planted randomly but so closely together that they formed a continuous screen when viewed from the front. A curved path of crazy paving led off the main driveway and disappeared amongst the bushes. Follow the yellow brick road, she thought. That begged the question what she would find at the other end.

The path meandered between the tall shrubs and ornamental trees to a hidden gate in the wall.

The garden setting was tranquil but her body was nothing like so relaxed. Her heart was pounding. She might only be visiting her brother at his work, but the occasion felt far more significant. Would spending time with him now just be a dalliance or another stage in their changing relationship?

The attention to detail in the expansive, landscaped front garden over-awed her. It was an expression of wealth beyond her cloistered imagination. Her parents were prosperous, but nowhere near on this ostentatious scale.

She lifted the latch to the side gate and it opened. It, too swung with an opulent ease that belied its size and weight. Beyond, she caught her first glimpse of another, even more beautifully landscaped garden straight out of Homes and Garden magazine. Its distant border shrubs and ornamental trees enclosed a natural valley that gave the grounds the impression of immense scale. The garden was southern-facing with a deep, paved terrace wrapped around the side and rear of the house, with steps off the terrace cut into a slope leading down to a lower lawn and a large in-ground pool. A brick built summer kitchen adjoined the pool patio.

About thirty feet away from her, standing on the margelles of the far side of the pool, was Simon, holding a long-handled skimming net in his hands. He had been scooping floating leaves from the pool into a wheelbarrow. Her big brother was naked. The pool surround was clear, but for a towel spread out on the poolside flagstones.

Her stomach lurched and her heart fluttered at sight of his magnificent, naked body. His physique looked truly magnificent, and could be very well appreciated from this distance. She noted that there were no tan lines at his hips. She wondered whether his clientele encouraged such nudity. Images of a bored housewife came to mind, lounging by the pool, sipping on cocktails and admiring his tall, strong, naked body through mirrored sunglasses. It would not surprise her to learn that he was servicing other men's wives beside their pools.

Simon saw her and posed with one hand on his hip, and the other holding the skimming net pole upright like Neptune with his trident. His cock rose in erotic salute to his sister. Aurelia stared, gob-smacked at her brother. She had been too shy and flustered to look closely his body on their first sexual encounter. She could now appreciate it from a distance in its entirety. He was an Adonis, with a tanned muscular body. He was also hung like a stallion. Suki was a lucky lady. Aurelia's tingling got stronger as she imagined them writhing nakedly on the ground. She felt suddenly faint with powerful eddies sweeping through her body.