Brunette on Blonde 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her, unabashed at his undressed state, and waved her to come over. "Aurelia, hi, come and join me."

She walked towards him in a daze. This encounter with her own brother seemed unreal, in these unfamiliar surroundings. She glanced around her cautiously, as if eyes might be staring at her from every bush.

As she neared him he grinned. "I'm so glad to see you, but you're a tad early. You've caught me in my working gear. Do you like?"

"Oh, brother! Isn't it a bit daring?"

"Not particularly, the Burbridges have gone on holiday. They gave me a remote control for the gate. I disabled it so you could get in, but that was to have been in fifteen minutes' time. I see you couldn't wait to see me. Care to join me in worshipping this glorious sunshine."

"I would indeed, dear brother, but I planned ahead and have a bikini."

"I would expect nothing less, or do I mean more? Well show it to me."

He was naked, she was clothed, yet her heart was pounding as she removed her shorts. Her bikini was orange, with low slung hipster panties that just about covered the top of her pubic hair, and her bottom cheeks. His acute stare made her body quiver. She suddenly felt uncertain about coming to see him. Did she want a repetition of that first liaison? Her body definitely yearned for it, but her brain did not.

"And the top." Her brother was staring at her intently. She imagined his gaze like a laser beam, burning away at her flesh under her clothing.

With butterflies in her tummy, she lifted her top up and off her head to reveal the bikini bra. Simon growled at her trim body and plump rounded breasts. His reaction made her clasp her arms protectively across her breasts.

"Why did you make that sound?"

"Because that bikini leaves very little to the imagination. Here am I naked. You deliberately came early to catch me like this. You wore a bikini, designed to slay any red-blooded male. I just wanted you to know that that orange handkerchief cut up into two tiny triangles hides almost nothing of your sexy breasts from me. He casually lifted his cock horizontally as it reached its peak. He tapped its underside so that it bounced repeatedly. She knew that his burgeoning erection was in response to her bikini body. She was flattered. He was also proudly flaunting his dick at her.

Aurelia felt a spasm of pleasure arc inside her belly . She loved her brother, and she liked the idea of teasing him, but she had never intended that their relationship should become sexual. The first time he had taken her was on the back of a traumatic experience when she was seeking distraction. She was in full possession of her state of mind now and wanted only to tease him. She wanted him to desire her, but to be left wanting.

She advanced towards him, consciously tilting her hips sinuously as she walked, her breasts pushed out and volatile within her bikini top. She felt her nipples straining to escape their confines. They felt hard and raw from the friction of their bounce against the bikini material. She wanted to pull the triangles aside from her breasts if only for relief, but she knew that would be inappropriate.

Simon stared lustily up and down her body as she approached. He knew that his gaze would either arouse or intimidate her. He was comfortable enough in his self not to care which. She was so close now that he could feel the heat radiating from her body. He succumbed to the temptation to touch her. So he was surprised to discover his body plummeting into the pool instead. He surfaced and saw Aurelia giggling at her audacity.

She plunged into the pool after him. They fought a mock wrestling battle whilst treading water; each successively pushing their body upwards in the water to plunge back on top of the other. This was a throwback to their childhoods and innocent games of jeopardy and fun, except that her brother's hard erection now kept prodding her body.

Aurelia was loving it. But suddenly she gasped and sought to right herself with her feet on the bottom of the pool. She had realised that something was missing.

"You've taken my bikini top. You monster. Where is it?"

He laughed. "It was an accident. Look, there it is floating just over there." He indicated the surface of the water behind him.

"Give it to me."

"It's waterlogged. I think it might sink. I shall have to rescue it and pluck it from danger in the water."

With that he pounced on the skimpy top and held it aloft, squeezing the water out of it.

"Gimme," she demanded.

He offered it to her. She swam towards him gratefully and made a grab for it.

With consummate ease he pulled back his arm and sent the miniscule ball of material sailing through the air to the margelles.

She pushed her body up in the water and pounced on him again, pushing his head below the surface under her body. She felt his bulk pushing upwards from beneath her and propelling her body backwards. His naked flesh brushed against her exposed breasts. She swooned at the naughty, sensual feel of its naked contact.

It was a momentary blackout, but when she came to her senses he was holding her against him. Her legs were raised and parted. Her inner thighs rested on his hips. She was later to remember it differently. She would not want to acknowledge that her brother was sexually assaulting her. But his huge, rock hard cock was pressed upwards hard against her panty-clad groin and bare tummy.

"Are you assaulting me with an offensive weapon?" she spluttered through a faceful of water.

"Don't be so disparaging," he chided her, "it's a family heirloom."

She giggled. "Your heirs won't think much of it when you're gone."

He agreed. "Yes, it should be bequeathed to medical science for preservation. But I should make full use of it whilst I can. Is it not a magnificent specimen, little sister?"

Her mind was going haywire. The close proximity of his cock flustered her. It was like a magnet to which her hand felt intense attraction. She was unable to resist its pull. She surrendered to temptation and fisted his cock, disregarding her good intentions. She watched in amazement as he groaned, and trembled, knowing that she was having that effect on him. They had bounced their way along the bottom and were now standing in shallow water. His cock floated thickly on the surface of the water, and seemed to expand in size within her grasp. Then the sensation in her hand became a surge of tremors as cum washed over her stomach, warmer than the surrounding water. Her mind was in a daze of confused images and sensations. Simon had orgasmed in her hand.

She felt as if she was in a dream, divorced from reality. The feeling of something unyielding scraping her outer thighs dragged her back to reality. Her brother was kneeling in the water, tugging her panties down her legs. She tried to resist him but he pushed her backwards towards deeper water so that her body fell back horizontally and her legs came to the surface. Her bikini bottom did not follow her body though, and came off her feet. She watched helplessly as he hurled the miniscule garment in the general direction of her top.

She turned and swam away from him, hoping that was the end of the game. He followed her, and they frolicked in the warm water under that wide and experienced sun that had probably seen far worse that summer. She forgot her nudity.

They must have played for maybe twenty minutes. She was relieved that she had avoided a difficult situation, and was having fun with her brother. Then their bodies pressed against each other in a moment of sheer mutual elation. She felt his new erection pressing against her body. His powers of recovery were impressive, though she suspected that her naked body may have had something to do with it.

They were near the shallow end again. They stood up in unison in the water and stared at each other. A pivotal point in their play had been reached. He bent his knees and kissed her engorged nipples. She felt his hands cup her breasts and squash them together into a deep cleavage. His touch was irresistible. She could have resisted, of course, but she wanted to feel his hands explore her body.

And all her best intentions drifted away under the tender assault of his hands on her tits.

"Yes, play with them," she pleaded, "it feels so good."

"Oh sister, I've wanted to do this for so long. It isn't like before. - I couldn't enjoy it then. - But your body is so beautiful and sexy. It drives me wild. I can't help it. I can show you how to use it. Let me be your teacher."

He tugged gently on her hands to persuade her to lie back on the steps. She leant on her elbows, the buoyancy of the shallow water helping to support her body. He leant over her and kissed her. She allowed it for a few blissful moments then her reason was restored and she pushed him off her and stood up. The water cascaded from her body, leaving it shining with reflected sunlight. Every perfect contour was heightened by burnished highlights and beguiling shadows. She was truly the most beautiful women he had ever set eyes on, but she was his sister. Life wasn't fair.

He watched her captivatedly as she mounted the pool steps and stood on the surrounding margelles, stretching and willing the sun to dry her glistening body. Her brother gazed after her, at her naked body gleaming with water.

"Aurelia...," he pleaded, reticent about finishing his plea.

She reached for the towel and dabbed her body. "We mustn't do that. You're my brother. Play only goes so far, then it becomes serious. It was a mistake before. I have to trust you and rely on you to protect me. You had me before. Let that serve as a pleasant memory. It's one thing to be naked together, but quite another to screw each other."

His face showed his frustration. "But I've savoured your sweet body before, and I can't get you out of my mind. I haven't been with another woman for months. There's nothing to distract me from my longings for you. It's a punishment to deny me, Aurelia."

"We can't; I can't. I should go home."

She slipped on her bikini and her summer clothes and left the garden, leaving him with the bag with the packed lunch.

She hurried home, again working up a sweat. Her mind was in turmoil. She knew that she had inflamed her brother's passion. She had even wanted to tease him, to prove her hold over him. She despised other men's lustful attentions, but her brother's mattered to her. But she knew it had been wrong the first time and should not be repeated.

Safely back at home, her clothes drenched in sweat, she ran upstairs and showered. She lingered under the water's warm embrace. Try as she might, she could not expunge the sight of her brother's naked body from her mind.

She wrapped a towel around her body and headed for her bedroom feeling empty and bereft. She was not normally given to masturbation but that day she intended to make an exception.

Simon was stood waiting for her in her room. He was again naked.

"I tried to put you out of my mind. But I couldn't. I know you wanted me. I was too impatient. I should have been gentler with you. But you inflame my passion, Aurelia. No woman will ever be able to compete with you for my affections."

He approached her slowly as he spoke. She was rooted to the spot, unable to react to this fresh advance. He pulled the towel away from her body. She scarcely noticed it's going. Her eyes were only for her brother's body. She knew how much other women lusted after him. He would win first prize in any male desirability competition. She should be flattered - she was. So why should she resist him? What was the point of good intentions when they hurt others?

He lifted her and carried her to the bed. The feel of her naked body in his arms thrilled him. He laid her down on the bed and kissed her lips. She responded by seizing his cock, now rampantly enlarged again, giving him the signal he craved. He kissed his way across one nipple to the other, then down her belly to her pubic area. She sighed at the gentle caress of his lips on her body. Any resistance she might still have mounted melted away.

"Will it always be like this?" she murmured dreamily.

"We will always desire each other. There's no point denying it. Enjoy it."

Then he was inside her. The feeling of his thick cock was all-consuming. She knew that she would always love her brother and forgive him his compulsive sex drive. There was no point fighting it.

He coaxed her loins towards paradise in ecstasy with gentle thrusts that caressed her vaginal walls into releasing the hormones that would bring her to ultimate climax. Her total involvement in her brother's love-making took her out of her mortal existence to another plane of mental awareness. She did not just love her brother, she adored him above all else. Yet again, though, her mind intervened and compromised her bodily responses. It refused to follow the path of her emotional state. She failed again to orgasm.

~*~*~

Aurelia went to work the next day in a mental daze. Her mind was pre-occupied with her sexual conundrum. The Chief Librarian had to prompt her out of her daydream several times. She liked Aurelia, like the daughter she had never had. Audrey was a lonely single woman whose work was her life. Aurelia was now part of her project. As the day drew to a close she took Aurelia to one side.

"What is it, sweetie. You seem distracted. Where is your spirit?"

The question had been meant rhetorically. But Aurelia broke down in tears. Audrey took her to the staff room and comforted her. She made her a pot of tea and left her to relax and recover her mood. Aurelia was still there when the library closed.

"Why don't you go home, dear. Tomorrow is another day, I'm sure you'll feel better."

"I can't go home. I can't face it."

"Why even not?"

"It reminds me of something - something distressing. "

Audrey didn't question her further, merely surmising that affairs of the heart might be involved.

"You have to go home some time, Aurelia. But why don't I take you somewhere quiet for an hour or so, where you can talk to me? It might make you feel better to get it off your chest. I may understand far more than you expect."

She drove Aurelia to a quiet country pub for a drink and a chat. She found a secluded corner bounded on one side by a large open brick fireplace and bought them both drinks, then asked, "What is it that's disturbed you so?"

Aurelia only felt able at first to tell her about the attack on the street a couple of weeks before. But once she got talking, she couldn't stop. When she had finished, Audrey stared at her almost in disbelief. Attempted rape and incest were the last things she would have expected of this quiet, polite, sincere and moral young woman.

Aurelia looked at her, seeking a reaction, fearful of what it might be. "Are you shocked?"

"Well, yes I am. I can't deny that. It's not that I haven't heard such things before; deary me, no. Rather, it's hearing it from you. You are such a polite, gentle and sweet girl. You've had a couple of very traumatic events that have obviously upset you. It's beyond my personal experience, but certainly not my comprehension. I do know about the female body, and something of its mind. I read Cosmopolitan and Germaine Greer."

Aurelia grimaced. "You seem so straight-laced."

"That's as maybe, but my intellect has not been dulled by celibacy. I thought at one time of counselling but my relative lack of personal experience of life deterred me. I have read about male urges. To tell you the truth, I have even masturbated to thoughts of them. But not every woman must have sex with men in their lives. I think I may be able to help you. Shall we have another drink?"

Aurelia's face showed interest, perhaps even optimism. She looked around the pub bar, which was now filling up. "I'd rather go somewhere quiet."

Aubrey smiled. "I know just the place."

They sat in the library's reading room on two comfortable easy chairs. Aubrey had made two cups of hot chocolate and purchased two Kitkats from the coin-operated vending machine in the foyer.

"I'm no shrink, nor a feminist. Yet I feel as if I can understand your problem. You are a devastatingly beautiful young woman. I can well imagine men lusting after you. And it can amount to an oppression when they press themselves on you. You trusted your brother to take care of you. But he proved too weak to resist your charms. You wanted that intimacy even though your mind probably believed it to be wrong. You did not mention the word incest. It may surprise you to learn that it is more common than you might think.

"I don't stand in judgement on people who have succumbed to such relationships. Human emotions can frequently break down moral barriers. I don't even think it is necessarily wrong between consenting adults, although there are always biological risks with any such progeny. I would rather people took proper precautions in such circumstances. You see, the mind is capable of infinite variety of thought and action. We are none of us automatons.

"Yet I do believe that deep down you - you, Aurelia - may think it wrong. You let your body rule your decisions but you probably still found sex with your brother ultimately unacceptable. So your mind refused to allow you to achieve an orgasm. If that is the case, you know what you must do in future. Do not let that experience cloud your future though. You clearly like men, as indeed do I, but you have not yet found one that meets your high expectations. That is all to the good. You will take care not to fall into any trap through inexperience. Bide your time until the right man comes along.

"There, that's enough of clichés."

Aurelia stared at Audrey thoughtfully. She had a burning question.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Audrey's eyes widened. Her mind raced ahead of Aurelia's question to its probable source.

"I was unfortunate enough to meet several men in turn who assumed that I would be desperate for sex. One even said that I would end up a frustrated spinster. Maybe he was right. The fact is that I have not yet met a man who was considerate of my feelings. But who knows? One day he may spring out and surprise me.

"Now, your family will be expecting you home. You shouldn't give them more cause for worry. I hope to see you tomorrow morning with a smile on your face and one of your many songs in your heart."

Aurelia hugged her, deriving great comfort from this worldly wise but bodily innocent older woman.

~*~*~

Aurelia went on the pill after that, but she was determined nevertheless, henceforward never to allow a man to have her, until she was ready to commit to him emotionally. She decided that no man she had yet known could match her brother's prowess or entitlement to her body. Simon's girlfriend would now be coming on the family holiday. At least that would distract him from further lusting after her.

She felt that a pilot light had been ignited in her interior, that would never go out now. It would undoubtedly spark arousal at inopportune moments of daydreaming about her brother. She must avoid giving way to temptation again.

Simon understood his sister's vulnerability. For the next few weeks he maintained a physical distance from her which she gratefully acknowledged, allowing just frequent sisterly kisses on the cheek in passing, and no more. Simon kept a close eye on her after that, even accompanying her to town to meet up with their respective friends. His mates enjoyed being in her vicinity but never dared to approach her uninvited, particularly with Simon as her evident protector. Her girl friends basked in her reflected glory and sometimes benefited from the attention of Simon's friends. For a pleasant few weeks Aurelia was able to live a near normal life without the hassles of aspiring Romeos.