All Comments on 'Brunette on Blonde 02'

by Quantumseed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 2 years ago

But where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave your story a five, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. It was well written, and very erotic, but there just are so many unanswered questions, and the ending was abrupt as hell. No goodbyes, no I'll never for get you, no I'll keep in touch, no departure even. Just a 'would you like an orgasm?' And a 'no, my pussy is sore'. Bang. Done. The end.

They likely didnt see each other again. Or do they? Either way, it would have tidied up the story to have them finish up, clean up, return to their families, and depart. It just seemed a rather odd ending.

And the girls had a remarkably similar story with their respective brothers. I rather think Rachel may have even had history with her aunt. Those stories would be nice to explore. And Aurelia's brother's fiancee seemed a bit jealous of her, so I'm guessing she knows the story, even if no one else does.

I'd rather like to see you do a bit of continuation or backstory to this, or what. You have delightfully interesting characters. Filling in blanks would be really great, but as said, it was well written and very erotic, so very worth the five I rated it.

Jedd

QuantumseedQuantumseedover 2 years agoAuthor

It was based on real events which were not quite as interesting as related for story telling. We ended up at far flung universities where our lives took different courses. I can say for real that in my experience holiday romances invariably ended abruptly on departure day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story, despite the unresolved teasers. Slow burns appeal to me more than wham, bang, than you mam. I'll check pout your others. I agree about the lack of a proper ending, but that didn't spoil my enjoyment, only leave me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story

Great restraint, which made the story even more appealing

QuantumseedQuantumseedover 1 year agoAuthor

January 2023. In response to anonymous Jedd's comment I re-edited the original story and split it into two. Those Parts are written from Alex's point of view. What will follow in the next few days are the backstory's of the Brunette and Blonde written from their respective perspectives. Then there is a larger series of Parts about Aunt Penny. The finale will be what happens next, after that fateful holiday of the first two Parts, and involves all the characters and more. The ending resolves a great deal, involves a mystery, and should prove something of a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Am enjoying this series. The characters are well developed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuantumseed@Quantumseed
Most of my stories are based on real events, with a quantum of fantasy to blend them into a coherent story. You may be surprised by which parts are real. Looking back over my output, I'm surprised at how often I've taken risks in public with willing females. I like to watch be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES