BTS: Geis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles. "Hell yes, I did, and I'll do it again if given the chance." They kiss as she leans over into him, and she lingers before biting his bottom lip and tugging it gently. "Fuck," she says, shaking her head and laughing to herself. "Fuck, I didn't mean to say any of this." Removing his big hands, she laces her fingers with his and holds his hands palm to palm while staring him in the eyes. "But fuck, was that good. That weed is going to be the end of me, but for now, that might have been the best sex of my life."

James gives her a crooked grin. "So, what, you're saying I'm better than Jackson?"

Kendall rolls her eyes. "I very clearly am, you jealous slob."

"Then say it," he says, and he yanks one of his hands free and swats her rear again.

Kendall moans, closing her eyes and swiveling her hips on him before saying, "You're better than Jackson, and you can fuck me whenever you want, however you want, as long or as hard as you want, you arrogant ass."

James flashes a grin at Paige. "Think she'll mean it when she sobers up?"

Paige shrugs and, taking Kendall under the arms, gently guides her daughter off of James. Kendall stands languidly, giggling as she leans into her mother for support. "We'll find out in a few hours," she says, and both women stare at James exposed dick as it falls, heavy and wet, against his big, bloated belly. "Until then, let's get you cleaned up, sweetheart."

Kendall smiles at James as her mother leads her away. "You can join us," she says, and James looks to me for confirmation.

"Go ahead."

"Good to know," says James, who moves with surprising speed as he stands, considering his size, and bolts after them, his dick bouncing as he disappears off screen.

12