BTS: Geis Screen Test 02

Story Info
James and Kendall test their compatibility again.
3k words
3.5
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

8.2. Screen Test 2:

James sits naked on the couch with his legs open and his dick hard against his big, bulbous belly. His mouth is gagged and his eyes blindfolded as Kendall sits next to him. She is naked, too, her body long and curvy. She has the area between her legs neatly trimmed and the short hairs are slightly damp as she adjusts her ponytail. Her big breasts sway with her movements, and once her ponytail is tight, she takes hold of James with both hands, lifting him from his belly and stroking him from crown to root.

"This time, I get to see you," she whispers, staring at his dick with a smile. She holds her hands apart on him and grins.

"How does he look?"

"Well..." Kendall chews her bottom lip and flattens his pubic hair by holding one hand against his root. Holding him like this, she laughs as his already large dick is made to look even larger without a forest of dark pubic hair rising around it. "I can't lie, KC. He is very impressive."

"What do you find so impressive about him?"

Kendall returns stroking him while humming. She holds him at the root with one hand while stroking his full length with the other. Her movements are careful, gentle, as if she is afraid to break him or is afraid to be broken by him. "I don't know," she says. "He's very big." She laughs while looking at you. "He wasn't always like this, you know. He was pretty small before, but now he's huge. The biggest I've ever seen."

"Anything else?"

Kendall nods. "And he's very, very hard right now. It feels like almost like I'm stroking a piece of warm, fleshy steel."

"That is to be expected, isn't it, with a beautiful woman like you stroking his dick? How could he not be horny?"

"Oh, please." Kendall rolls her eyes and begins moving her second hand with the first. "He's wearing a blindfold right now, KC. He can't even see me."

"Maybe. But he knows what you look like, Kendall, and that is enough to help him along."

Kendall allows a smile while stroking James. Leaning over him, she stares down his full length. "Well, still," she says, her smile lingering as she moves one hand down to cup his heavy balls. "God, his dick is so big now that I can hardly believe it."

"Is there anything else about him that you like other than his dick?"

"Honestly, no." Kendall looks at his big, flabby body and shrugs. "We didn't separate on good terms, and the only thing about him that has changed as his dick and his big, heavy balls." She stares at him while stroking him and seems mesmerized by his size. She hefts his balls, as if testing their weight, and then leans forward onto him, breathing him in without thinking. Then, looking at you, she sits up with a blush on her cheeks. "He's, um...He's hard now, so what should I do with him?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." Cheeks still pink, she glares at me. "If I did, I wouldn't be asking."

"Maybe you should start by sucking his balls."

Kendall crinkles her nose while staring at his balls. "Ew," she whispers, and then she leans down again with her eyes closed to sniff him. Parting her lips, she kisses his hairy testicles first. Then, she extends her tongue to taste him. Her tongue glides along his testicles, wetting them, and then she sucks one into her mouth with a wet slurp.

She strokes him while sucking his testicle. Then, opening her eyes and staring up his length, she switches sides, sucking his other ball into her mouth with a quiet moan. Her eyes close again, and she keeps tasting him, releasing him long enough to lick or kiss around his root before sucking his flesh again. Eventually, she is nuzzling his balls while panting and stroking him.

"How is it, Kendall?"

Kendall moans with her face in his pubic hair. "Oh, he's so big and heavy." She breathes him in again and mewls. "Nn. And he stinks so much!"

"You don't seem to mind how much he stinks?"

Kendall glares at me again. "Shut up!" Holding him by the roto with her left hand, she strokes him with her right while staring at his shaft. She chews her bottom lip while her eyes go glassy. Parting her lips, she moans. "This is just acting. Mm. Just acting, that's all."

"Ah, of course it is. In that case, you should go ahead and practice a blowjob on him."

"A blowjob," Kendall whispers, staring up his length. She slides from the couch, settling on her knees between his hairy legs. Here, she appears trapped by him as she shuffles forward, holding him by the root so that she can stare down him. She cups his balls again and giggles at their weight while whispering to herself. "Oh, fuck! There's so heavy!"

James twitches in her hand, and Kendall giggles thoughtlessly before giving him a scowl. Staring into his blindfold, she parts her lips hesitantly before licking him. She starts at the crown, wetting him and preparing him for entry. Then, once his crown is shiny with saliva and precum, she sucks him fully into her mouth with a wet purr, choking almost immediately on his formidable size as she tries to take him deep.

Kendall holds him by his root and by his balls while sucking him. She shows great care with him but with him restrained is free to explore him how she pleases. Every action is an experiment, sucking him for a bit and then using her hands to spread the saliva, tickling his glans with her tongue and cooing as hot pre-cum gushes out to meet her. Everything James enjoys she does more. If she doesn't like it, she stops but takes open pleasure in teasing him. Soon, he is groaning and panting around his gag, his legs kicking and hips bucking as he clearly wants to take control.

Giggling, Kendall sits back and smiles up at him while stroking him. "Calm down now, big guy. You had your fun last time. This time, it's my turn."

"Are you having fun, Kendall?"

Kendall's head perks up suddenly, as if remembering I am there. She glances at me, and then stares at you while she strokes him. "He's fine, I guess." She looks at his dick and smiles. "Big. Hard." Stopping with one hand on his crown, she thumbs his urethra and giggles. "Oh! And sticky, too!" Cupping his balls, she mewls, "Big, heavy balls...!"

"Do you want to ride him again?"

"Ride him," she murmurs, and then she returns to stroking him, humming as she thinks. "No," she says, shaking her head and sending her ponytail bobbing. "Not yet." She grins at me. "I don't think he's earned it yet. I think he needs to be teased a bit longer before I can do that for him."

"Teased how?"

Stroking him again, she stares at his dick and shrugs. Then, sitting forward, she kisses his shaft, tonguing him. She licks her way up his cock and sucks him back into her mouth. Her eyes are half-lidded as she works, as if she is drunk on him, and she moans this time while she strokes him into her mouth. Drool gathers along her fingers as she slobbers on his dick.

"Well, there's still two things that we could screen test. Three, actually, if you're feeling bold."

"Screen test," she parrots as she releases him with a wet pop. She strokes him, spreading their combined juices along his shaft. Her chin is sloppy with excess saliva, but she hardly seems to notice. "What do you need me to do?"

"Well, we could try anal."

Kendall snorts a laugh and looks at me. "You've got to be kidding." Looking at him, she holds him by the root with both hands and stares. "He'd rip me in two."

"Fine then, you can either throat him or titty-fuck him. You know, where you use your breasts to jerk him off."

Staring at his cock, Kendall giggles and licks his crown. "That is a difficult choice," she purrs. "With such a big, hard cock like his, I'm sure he'd love for me to do either to him." James pulses in her shaft, and she laughs again, stroking him. He is gasping and groaning, saliva oozing out of his gag and running down his fat chin. He continues to struggle against his bindings, but he is effectively held in place. Kendall slows her hands on him to torture him, stroking him slowly from crown to root. "Mm. Or, I could just sit here and jerk you off, James. Work you until you're begging to finish."

James groans and writhes, fucking up into her hand with enough force that his balls slap her wrists, and she laughs again. "That's a very tempting idea after what you did to me yesterday. And, look at you. You and your big fat dick. So big. Fucking me so hard." She stares down her body again, eying her cleavage. "Would that fat thing even fit between my breasts? I bet it's too big."

"It did yesterday."

Kendall spares me an absent glance before returning her attention to his throbbing cock, and she smiles. "That's true." She holds him by the shaft again to appraise him and chews her bottom lip as she examines him. "But that was different," she says. "Yesterday, he was on top of me. Gravity was helping him, I think." The thumbs his crown now, gathering precum on her hands. Then, leaning forward, she tastes him and moans as she swallows. "Mm. He is wet enough, though, so it would slide right in. That would probably help with my throat, too." She kisses his slick crown and mewls. "I wonder if I could even do that, though. He's so thick, he'd probably tear me open."

At this point, she is stroking him again as she moans and pants against his cockhead. "Fuck you, James. You went from being too small to being way too fucking big. Your dick is a monster now." She kisses him and whines. "Fuck, I don't even know how the hell you fit into my pussy!"

Kendall coos while stroking him, lowering herself to kiss his balls and tickle his root with her tongue while she does. "But God, it must have been a tight fit for you, because you were huge in me." She stops, sitting up to hold him by the root. She smiles in a distant, distracted way, and kisses his dick while whispering to him, "Such a big, ugly cock." A moan escapes her as she licks him. Then, licking her way up him again, she sucks him once more. This time, she is more enthusiastic, taking him deeper, with faster, more daring strokes. She chokes on him and goes wide-eyed at the entry, but she does not retreat as he opens her throat.

With James bound, Kendall can control the depths. He bucks against her, attempting to force her deeper, but she moves with him as she tests the waters. Coming up coughing, she wipes her mouth on the back of her hand while stroking him, and she settles with her ass on her ankles as she stares at him in mixed fright and arousal. She begins to laugh. "Fuck, that's a thick dick," she gasps, her throat left raspy by his recent entry.

"Having trouble fitting him?"

Kendall glares at me again before sitting up and tightening her ponytail again with a look of determination. She stares at his dick and then lifts him from his fat belly, which shakes as he wriggles. "Stop asking stupid questions. In fact, just shut up and let me focus!" Holding him with both hands, Kendall stares down him again. She strokes him, spreading the combination of her saliva and his precum. Then, parting her lips, she throws herself back onto him, choking herself a second time but this time doing it knowingly. She closes her eyes as she really struggles to fit him, but this time she holds him in place with her hands on his hips while she does it.

James, meanwhile, groans around his gag. He tries to wrestle against but struggles to do so. Already in her throat, he eventually settles and allows Kendall to control her own movements. She settles, too, into sloppy strokes of her mouth and throat, gagging and gurgling on each down stroke and gasping wetly as a webwork of spittle forms around her lips while she strokes him. His dick never completely leaves her mouth, and his cockhead continues to receive messy, viscous kisses as she catches her breath against him.

Drooling down his shaft and staring up at the underside of his fat belly, Kendall uses her hands to stroke her excess saliva along his shaft while she catches her bread. Ribbons of spit follow her lips each time she retreats from his massive dick. She is breathless but smiling against him. "Fuck," she coughs. "He's so fucking big! I can throat Jackson pretty well, but James is on a completely different level!"

"Ready to try your tits?"

"No." Kendall wipes her mouth again and this time stands. "I want to fuck." She straddles him, guiding him up toward her. This time, as she takes him, she shows hesitation as she eases him into her neatly trimmed cunt. She opens onto him, moaning as he enters her and taking him to half his full length before stopping. Kendall is careful with him, moving slowly on him and allowing herself time to adjust. Inch by inch, she takes him to the root, and then she sits there with her ass pointed at you and his balls nestled against her.

She shivers and breathes deep as she settles on him. "Big. Cock," she growls, and she removes her top before undoing James' gag and tossing it aside.

James gasps. "Final-fucking-ly!"

"Shut up," Kendall growls, shoving her tit into his mouth. "You don't get to speak," she says, and she pins her hands to the couch behind him and forces herself into him. Holding her breast in his mouth, Kendall begins riding him. She moves on him with slow, careful strokes, taking him from root to half his length and whining each time he drives back into him, but she is smiling as she rides him. "Oh! There we go! That's it!" She laughs and coos as she picks up speed. "Mm. This is all you're good for, James. You and this big, hideous dick of yours are only good for fucking. So, be a good boy and sit still and keep your mouth shut while I ride you. Consider it your thank you for me throating you, you fucking pig. FUCK!!"

Holding her breasts to his mouth, Kendall lifts herself to his crown and then slams down on him. She wails in climax and then begins riding him hard, her body quaking on each downstroke. James meets her thrusts, jamming up into her with small jerks of his hips as he slobbers on her tit. He bites her nipple hard, drawing a gasp and a glare.

"Ow! Watch your damn teeth," she growls, but she only rides him faster as she complains, as if she is desperate to milk him. Her pussy lips are red and stretched around him, and her breasts bounce against his fast. She quivers as she comes on him, moaning and whining with pleasure while her face is flushed and her lips parted. Throwing her head back, she moans and then, returning her gaze to him, she switches breasts, feeding him the other as a engorged left nipple comes into view.

"So fucking big," she moans, and she holds herself on him. "That's it! There we go! Come for me, you pig! Come for me!"

Staring him in the eyes and rolling her tits along his face, Kendall rides him with slow, deep strokes now, moving along his entire length. James is visibly swollen inside of her and raises his hips up into her. Kendall groans, the air forced from her, and then laughs as she follows him down. "Getting close, James," she taunts, her voice teasing and raw. She lands on him and whines as he growls into her cleavage. "Oh! Fuck! There it is!"

They sit like this, both moaning and staring each other in the eyes. Kendall winces, holding her breast inside of James' mouth as he grinds his hips into her. They are sharing an orgasm, but she is glaring down at him as they do. "There we go," she whispers. "Fucking idiot." She removes her teat from his mouth, revealing the small bite-shaped bruise left there. "You ruin everything, you fucking asshole." Cupping her tit, she smacks him in the face with it and says, "Kiss it."

James grins and kisses her tit while she pants on top of him.

"How was it, Kendall? As good as last time?"

Kendall looks over her shoulder at me and sighs. "It was fine," she says, and she lets James suckle her nipple again. He is gentle this time, and she mewls in response, cupping his head with one hand to hold him in place. "Nn. It's different to have him tied up instead." She smiles. "Kind of like he was my human dildo. I liked that part a lot."

"Would you like to have him tied up again? Or do you want to try it untied next time?"

Still seated on him, Kendall rolls her hips and mewls. "Mm. Let's try it untied next time and see how compatible we really are." Leaning forward, she kisses James gently on the lips before climbing off of him, leaking cm down her thighs as she leaves the set.

"Sounds like a plan."

James watches Kendall with a smile, his spent cock at rest and sticky against his fat thighs. He looks at me afterward and grunts. "Hey, you gonna untie me or what?" The lights go out, and he shouts in the dark, "Hey! KC?! Kendall?!! ANYONE?!?!"

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers