BTS: Geis Ch. 09

Story Info
James and Paige spend time together.
2.5k words
4.44
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

James and Paige are seated on the couch in her living room. It is different than Kendall's stained brown couch. The fibers are in better condition and white in color. There is an indent where James' butt has been, however. James is wearing a oversized jersey that fits him like a tarp around his fat body. His pants are off and his dick erect as he strokes himself. His fat, hairy balls move with the movements of his hand while he stares at Paige.

Paige watches him wit ha lazy smile. She is wearing white panties that are wet at the crotch and nylon leggings that conform to the shape of her calves and feet. Her breasts are bare, swollen areola and stiff pink nipples as she watches James.

"Know what I just realized," James asks, a stupid grin forming on his face. His big, thick cock looks almost average in his big hand, but on each downstroke his gargantuan size is revealed.

Paige hums playfully and laughs to herself. "That you're getting lightheaded with so much blood in that thing and you need a helping hand?" Paige sits up and cups his balls and coos. "My oh my, those are heavy, aren't there?"

"They are," James says, parting his fat legs for her to get a better hold of him. Paige hefts him in her palm and coos, breathing in the stinky musk of his pubic hair while he strokes himself. "You're a grandma, right? Since Kendall has kids."

Paige hums again, sniffing him, staring at his heavy balls. She hardly looks at him as she says, "That is technically true, yes."

"Well, wouldn't that make you a GILF and not a MILF?"

This time, Paige spares him a glance, and then she shrugs. "I guess that's true, though I feel like for most people GILF is about age and not grammar. I'm still pretty young, so most people would view me more as a MILF than a GILF." Paige kisses his shaft idly and chuckles. "Why? Do you like the idea of fucking a arthritic old grandma, James?"

James grins back at her and cups her head with his free hand. "I like the idea of fucking you." He holds himself at the root as he says it, flattening his pubic hair as Paige and Kendall have done before, and wags himself at her.

Paige stares down him in open awe. "Truth be told, I like that idea, too." She looks at me off to the side of you and says, "So, what do you say, KC? Can we skip the interview today and get straight to the sex."

"Not this time."

Paige frowns and rolls her eyes. "Of course," she huffs, but her hand never leaves his balls.

"Besides, don't you get tired of just fucking him? Don't you want something new?"

"Don't I get tired of fucking him," Paige repeats, playing at genuine consideration. Then, she takes hold of him around his shaft and gives him a slow stroke. As she does, a smile forms on her face. "No, not really."

James laughs beside her.

"Well, we're doing questions anyway."

Paige sighs. "I figured." Holding him and replacing his hands on his dick, Paige strokes him with two hands and kisses his crown while she speaks to me. "Mm. So, let's get this over with. What is your first question today?"

"Have you been married before?"

Paige stops with her lips to James' crown. She glances at him, and then glances at me again. "You know I have," she says. "You both do. In fact, I think everyone does."

"Just setting up for the next question."

"Hmm," Paige purrs, sucking James gently into her mouth and slurping only his crown while she strokes him.

"How many times have you been married?"

"Twice," she says, licking him.

"Kendall's father was first, I imagine?"

Paige shakes her head. "Oliver's father was the first I married, and my ex-husband was second, but we never had any kids." She laughs against James, kissing and licking at his glans. "He wasn't man enough to knock me up."

"And what about Kendall's dad?"

"Smaller than James," Paige laughs, stroking him and holding him by the root. "He was a one-night stand. When he saw me later, he offered to take responsibility, but I had no interest."

"And why not?"

Stroking James, Paige looks a bit sad for a moment as she stares off into the distance. "If he didn't want me without a kid, then he didn't deserve me with a kid." She blinks and smiles again, and cupping James' balls, she purrs. "Mm. It's better this way," she says between wet kisses. "That's why James is perfect for women like Kendall and I. He doesn't want to start a family, to keep us. He just wants to fuck us, and that's all we want, too."

James laughs. "Speak for yourself. I think Kendall is enough."

Lips pinned to James, Paige laughs, too. "She's young," she says, and she licks him from root to crown with a loud mewl. "Mm! She'll learn."

"Why did you divorce your first husband?"

Paige rolls her eyes. "This isn't very sexy, but he was a creep. I found out he was into...some unsavory stuff, I'll say, and I left him. We moved states to get away from him after he went to jail."

"And your second husband?"

"He was a drunk, and a loser." She smiles at James. "Kind of like you, except he doesn't have a big dick." She kisses him to keep him quiet and then coos into his mouth when he swats her across the ass.

"Are you happy single?"

"I'm make believe, remember," she teases, laughing at me as I grow frustrated. "I'm happy getting fucked, KC, and I only exist when you write me getting railed. So, sure, I'm happy. Do you want to discuss the moral implications of that, or can I just go ahead and get laid?" Holding him by the root, Paige shows off James' leaking crown and red cockhead. "Look at him! He's about ready to burst, and I will not be happy if he comes before I get fucked!"

"Fine. I guess. Go ahead. James, are you ready?"

"I am," James grunts, staring at Paige. He watches her stroke him with a lazy smile on his face. His shirt is pulled up to show his hairy happy trail leading onto his fat, jiggling belly. His belly button looks like an open abyss. "But I don't think she's earned it yet."

"Excuse me," Paige says, her awe turning to amused frustration. She keeps her hands on James, but she also sits up to glare at him. "I haven't earned what now?"

"You ain't earned a deep-dicking yet," he says. He sees the danger, but he is throwing himself into it. "Kendall is always sucking my dick or tit-fucking me. Hell, she'll even eat my asshole in the story, but I can't even get you to kiss my feet half the time."

Paige removes her hands from him entirely and puts them, balled, on her hips. The smile is completely gone from her face. "What exactly are you getting at, James?"

"Nothing," James says, shrugging in an ineffectual attempt to lighten the mood as he looks away. "Only that if I wanted to fuck, I could always take my dick to Kendall and get her to do whatever I want with it. She's already ready for it, and she'll beg, too, even if she's still dating Jackson. Hell, I think that makes her even thirstier than you."

"Thirstier," Paige murmurs, scooting closer to him. She fixes James with a withering stare as she takes hold of him, tight, around his shaft. "Is that what you expect me to be like, James? Do you expect me to be thirsty? Do you expect me to beg?" She purrs and runs her hand down him, cupping his balls and kneading them gently as she draws close. She tickles his lips with hers and whispers, "Oh, James. Sweet, stupid James."

James stares cross-eyed at her lips, his fat jowls quivering as she comes just close enough to touch him without actually touching.

"I'm not Kendall, James. I'm not a dick-drunk little girl who will beg for it. I'm a real woman, and if you want me beg, then you're the one who will have to earn it."

James grins into her pretty face. "And that's what I'm saying, Paige." Taking hold of her firmly by the wrists, James holds her one hand in place against his testicles and moves the other to his right shoulder. "I've done fucked you go already. I earned it. Now, it's you turn. You want my dick, Paige, then you're gonna have to suck it first. For real, this time." Removing her hands again, he throws her back onto the couch and laughs as he takes hold of himself and strokes his massive, towering cock in view of her. "Cause right now, you're no better to me than my hand is."

At rest on her back, Paige gives him a long, lingering stare from her place on the couch. James stares back, blinking first but not backing down. Holding himself by the root again and emphasizing his length, he says to her, "This shouldn't be too hard for you, Paige. If you're anything like your daughter, then you'll suck it just to taste it like you were earlier."

Paige look of disbelief turns to a glare as she sits up, and then to a bemused smile as she stares at him. "And that's what you just don't get, James. I'm nothing like my daughter." Crawling around and moving so that her face is towards him, she purrs. "I'm even worse than her!"

She nearly leaps on him as she sucks him into her mouth. Paige uses both hands to break her fall, wrapping them around his shaft and falling onto him with her open lips. She welcomes him with a wet, throaty purr and falls into a quick rhythm on her dick. James, at first shocked, soon gathers her hair to keep it out of her face as she chokes and gurgles on him. He makes no effort to move her, knowing that even in his success, Paige is truly not like Kendall.

He looks smug, however, as she throats him. He doesn't apply pressure, though, preferring to let her explore him at her own speed. She strokes her hands up into her lips on each downstroke of her head, as if she is tugging him up into her throat. Moving one hand to his root, she stares down his impossible length as long ropes of saliva run down his shaft. Closing her eyes, she mewls audibly as she breathes through her nose, and then sits back to wipe her chin and lips on the back of her hand as she gasps.

"Fuck!" She strokes him with one hand, spreading the viscous, excess saliva she left on him along his shaft as she struggles for breath.

James, still holding her by the hair, laughs. "Ain't so easy, is it?"

"No," Paige laughs, licking her stretched, slightly swollen lips. "I hate to admit it, but I think Kendall might be better at it than I am." She meets his stupid, grinning gaze and says, "Oh, don't look like that. It's only because you spoil her. She goes and dates someone else, and you fuck her senseless every day for it. It's not fair."

"You're getting your turn right now," James grunts, guiding her back onto his dick. He gives a few stray thrusts while holding her in place, but he remains careful to allow her control. She manages his force with her hands on his hips, and he is fine with that so long as she avoids using her teeth. "And all you're going is complaining about your daughter."

Paige purrs around him and lifts herself. "It's because I'm jealous that I don't get dicked as much," she mewls, and she lowers herself to suckle his hairy testicles as she strokes him.

"Don't blame me," James grunts as her warm lips surround on of his balls. He holds his thighs wider apart and smiles at you, raising his eyebrows and nodding to her working his shaft as she tastes him. "Blame KC. Or blame Kendall. That sluts willing to do anything for me."

Precum gushes down James' shaft, and Paige lifts herself to taste it. She licks his crown, slobbering on it as she stares him in the eyes, and then throats him again. This time, her movements are more fluid and practiced, showing off increasing skill as her body seems to remember itself.

James' head lulls back as a throat emanates from his throat. "But fuck, you do feel good!"

Paige smiles to hear that and redoubles her efforts. She holds him by the shaft again with both hands, and she takes him in long, gurgling strokes while he holds her hair out of her face. His grip on her auburn hair is slipping, though, and she is soon moving free of his direction. James notices and watches her, his face going red as he huffs. "Fuck! You keep it up, and I'ma fuck you as often as I can!"

Another purr and Paige strokes him with lips and hands in tandem. It isn't long before James, already swelling, stiffens. He kicks out and gasps as Paige holds him in her mouth and strokes him through, announcing his orgasm with a throaty purr and a gleam in her eye as she milks him into her hungry mouth. Shortly after, James shouts, "Nutting!!"

James floods her, erupting into her mouth and shooting down her throat. Paige holds herself in place, tears collecting in her eyes as she strokes him through. She swallows twice and then sits back, stroking him onto her face and bosom with a smile. Her breasts swing as she coaxes him, and as he finishes, she sweeps her hair back and smiles at you, showing you her body and all the semen she has gathered on it.

Sitting up, Paige looks down her body while licking her lips. She holds James again by the root and strokes him idly while a smile settles onto her face. "How was it," she asks.

James grunts, his arms and legs spread and his big belly showing as his shirt rode up. "It was fucking great," James says, and he winks at her. "Bout as good as Kendall does."

"No, no," Paige says, laughing. "No about as good. Better or worse."

James laughs. "Bout as horny," he says. "And definitely about as good." Paige frowns at him, and James shrugs, grinning a crooked grin. "Don't shoot the messenger. Just being honest here."

Paige huffs and rolls her eyes. "Fine, then I'll just have to keep doing it until you change your mind," she says, and leaning forward, she sucks him into her mouth. Paige stays there, slurping him, working him until the image fades and all you can hear is the sounds of her wet mouth on his rigid cock.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers