BTS: Geis Wendy's Ad

Story Info
Kendall dresses up.
2.3k words
4
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Disclaimer: This chapter is in no way affiliated with Wendys. This is done for parody purposes only and is not an actual ad.

Wendy's Ad

Kendall looks self-conscious sitting alone on the stained brown couch at the center of the living room. She has her brown hair up, hidden underneath a bright red wig. The wig has been braided into two tightly woven pigtails held together by blue bows. She is wearing a matching dress striped white and blue and pinned together with a blue clasp at the top of a white frill around her neck. Her sleeves are striped and puffy, fastened around the base of her bicep and leaving her forearms bare. White and red striped socks fit tightly to the form of her shapely legs and stop at about her midthigh, hugging the flesh there. As always, her stiff pink nipples show cleanly through her top.

She looks around the set before giving you a lingering, withering glare. Then, she fixes that glare on me and frowns. "I look ridiculous," she says.

"You look hot."

She rolls her eyes. "Can we just get James in here and get this finished, please?"

"Are you that hungry for dick?"

"I'm just ready to have this over with."

"Fine, fine. James, come on stage!"

James enters the frame with a cocky swagger and a grin. He is naked save for a blue t-shirt with the Wendy's mascot across the chest. His big belly jiggles as he walked, and he shoves a greasy burger into his mouth as he walks. Ketchup falls onto his shirt, and he scoops it up with one big finger and feeds it to himself.

In the story, Kendall would be repulsed by such behavior. Today, however, she has her eyes fixed on his big, swinging dick instead. James stops in front of her and wags himself in her face. "Someone call for some beef?"

Cheeks red, Kendall giggles and flashes him a grin. Her entire body language change as she regards his dick and stares him in the eyes, becoming more open and more comfortable. "Ugh. Gross, James."

James laughs and finishes his burger. "Can I take your order, ma'am?"

Taking hold of him, Kendall laughed. She watched him crumble up his wrapper and toss it to the side while stroking him thicker with a smile. "Hmm," she says, eying his shaft. "I think I'll take one big, hard dick for here, please."

James' lips slapped as he licked them clean. He licked his fingers as he swelled in Kendall's grasp. "That comes with one free cream pie, actually," he said, and Kendall laughed again.

"Yuck," she purrs, and she chews her bottom lip while staring up at him.

"Weren't complaining the other day," he said, and he cups her head and guides her to his now hard dick. Kendall welcomes him with a mewl, kissing his crown and sucking him into her mouth. Her eyes close to enjoy him, and James only stares now with one big hand on her head. "You look fucking hot," he says, and he reaches down with his free hand to cup one of her breasts.

Kendall slurps off of him with a moan. "Mm. Really?" She stares down her body. "I think I look stupid."

"A little stupid," he says, smacking her tit lightly. "But hot as hell." Kendall nods and takes to kissing and licking his cockhead while stroking him. "You wearing panties?"

Sparing him a smile, Kendall stops long enough to lift her skirt and part her legs. Between her wet thighs, her smooth peach glistens with her want. "No," she says, taking him back in hand. "They'd just get in the way."

Resting one big, greasy hand on her red wig, James takes hold of his dick with the other and slides his cock along her cheek. "Well, fuck, you're just as nasty in real life as you are in the story."

Smiling, Kendall licks his crown and shaft as he moves her along his dick. "Mm. This isn't real life, either, James. This is just another story."

"It's real to them," says James, nodding toward you. Holding himself by the root, he swings his hips and slaps his dick across her cheek. Kendall coos in response as he growls, "Now, put that smart mouth of yours to work." Smacking her with an open palm, he grins. "Wendy."

Even as she rolls her eyes, Kendall is quick to suck him into her mouth. Mouth stretched around him as she slurps his crown, her full lips become slender pink lines while her cheeks collapse. She bobs her head on him, quiet moans periodically sounding and reverberating through him. James, meanwhile, holds her by the wig to guide her.

He takes a break from watching her to spare you a grin. "Looks like she loves my dick, don't it?" Kendall gurgles around him, saliva running down her chin as her breasts swing and sway in her outfit. She sucks him vigorously, putting her whole body into it, stroking him when allowed to. James laughs. "So, I guess you should eat at Wendy's or some shit."

Removing himself from Kendall's mouth, James rubs his saliva-slick shaft along her pretty cheek. Then, stepping forward, he places his balls against her chin and holds her nose pinned to his shaft. Her nostrils flare she breathes him in so desperately, and holding her by the head, James moves her and lets her drag her lips along him.

Holding her to his balls, he hears her mewl as she begins suckling his balls. "All these people are watching you, Kendall." He smacks her lightly across the cheek. "Got anything to say?"

Whining, Kendall lifts her skirt and parts her legs, showing off her wetted snatch again. This time, however, she parted it with her fingers before rubbing herself vigorously with his balls in her mouth. Panting around him, she releases him to whine, "Watch me. Watch me! Ah!" Then, a climax hits as she sprays like a geyser. As her orgasm settles, Kendall is still rubbing herself but now has enough focus to return to sucking his balls.

James, meanwhile, towers over her, his enormous dick hard but at rest across her forehead while she nurses his balls. His crown gleams with a mixture of her saliva and his precum. Even now, Kendall is drooling so heavily that ribbons of saliva are running down her chin while she suckles his testicles.

Stepping away from her, James removes his now wet balls from her hungry mouth. Kendall watches him, panting, her lips slick and her eyes glossy. With his cock still above her, she whines as he swings it about. Eventually, he slaps it down across her forehead, and it lands with a decisive wet slap as James laughs. "Looks like you ordered an extra-large."

Kendall mewls, grinning as she plays along. "Oh, I don't know if I can eat that." She chews her bottom lip as James laughs.

James sneers and slaps her a second time with his dick. "Oh, trust me, you'll be stuffed afterward." Tapping his dick across her forehead and the bridge of her nose, he grins down at her. "But, I'm sure you'll find a way to make room."

Kendall smiles and purrs. "Oh?"

Reaching down, James takes her by the ankles and throws her onto her back. "Oh!" Kendall falls with a squeal, her skirt up and giggles following afterward.

With Kendall on the couch, James holds her legs parted and lines up with his hips. Their bodies fit together smoothly as he eases into her. Kendall, open for him, watches her pussy stretch to accommodate him, her eyes widening and lips parting as her vulva opens. Eyes rolling back, she mewls at inch after inch of his wrist-thick cock disappears into her. At half his length, she comes, toes curling as a series of murmurs escape her. "O-Oh..."

James, buried inside of her, grunts. "Like that, slut?" Kendall nods, and James withdraws. Still holding her, James begins seesawing in and out of her, and together they both watch as her pussy holds and hugs him however he moves, always urging him back inside. He starts slow, withdrawing to the crown before forcing his way back in. Each thrust finds more of him inside of her until soon his balls are pinned to her ass. Clutching him, Kendall comes again, this time a hand on his chest as she stares him in the eyes.

She whines his name. "James!!"

He stares back into her eyes as he fucks her, each forward stroke sending his fat belly barreling into her, and each return stroke revealing his fat shaft to her. Kendall is mesmerized by him, drunk on him, fixated on the feeling of him opening her. Each thrust leaves her face scrunched and jaw tight. She grunts and moans as his fat balls spank her ass.

James picks up speed, holding her by the left leg only and using his free hand to balance against the couch as he rams her. Kendall holds her other leg out of the way, her breasts bouncing and drool oozing from her pink lips. She comes repeatedly, squirting across his shaft and wetting the couch as she wails with pleasure. Lifting her arms, she braces against the couch and tries to meet his thrust, but with his big body falling into her, she cannot do much to help him. Neither seem to mind, though, as they fall into a steady rhythm.

"Yeah," growls James. "You like that, don't you, you nasty slut? You like when I fuck you, don't you?"

Eyes closed, Kendall groans. "Fuck me, James. Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Grunting, James releases Kendall's legs and reaches forward to grab her by her blouse. Giving a loud growl, he yanks it apart at her bosom, revealing her swinging breasts to you. Kendall gasps and then laughs, cupping his head and pulling his hungry mouth to one of her long nipples with a coo. "Oh, fuck! Big, strong man wanted my tits!"

Holding her by her breasts, James manhandles her. He fucks her hard and uses her tits like reigns, working her to a fourth climax before withdrawing his dick completely. Kendall, flushed and smiling, sits forward to him as he waves his dipping cock in her face. Panting and wheezing, he straddles her and growls, "Shove them together, slut."

Kendall purrs. "Mm. Would you look at that," she says, staring up his length as his wet dick hangs in her face. She cups her breasts and holds them for him, smiling as he angles his dick to fuck her cleavage from above. Giggling, she kisses his jiggling belly as he forces his way into her cleavage, hammering her tits like he did her pussy. His balls slap her bosom and dark hair of his crotch scratches her stiff nipples on each downstroke. If she feels any discomfort, though, it doesn't show. She keeps smiling, staring up at him with open affection, as if happy to be doing this for him.

"Are you getting close, James? Are you about to give a hot, thick cream pie between my tits?" Puffing and panting above her, James holds Kendall by the shoulders to keep steady as he fucks down into her cleavage. Kendall, staring up at him, spares a glance at the camera and then laughs. "Oh, I bet I know what you want," she says, and she winks at you before puckering her lips and gathering her saliva. She forms a pearl of spittle which she then drools into her cleavage as James fucks it. Seeing this, James groans and shifts, giving you a better angle of her tits and of his dick slipping and sliding between them.

"Fuck," he grunts. "That's so fucking hot!"

Kendall, giggling and smiling up at him, readjusts herself for him. With James big hands on her shoulders, she licks her lips as she watches him. "They're really going to love it when you come."

Groaning breathlessly, James grunts, "So will you."

Kendall licks her lips and tightens her grip on his dick, holding her breasts tight around him and stroking up into him to meet his thrusts. As he visibly thickens in her cleavage, she whines. "Come for me, James. Shoot it all out across my belly. Ruin this stupid dress like you've ruined my pussy so many times before!"

Watching her, James grunts and bellows. "Fuck! Nutting!"

When she hears him, Kendall smiles up at him and tightens her grip. "Do it," she purrs, and she holds herself steady as James seeds her cleavage. Jism runs down her belly and gathers on her lap as James stands stiff, grunting and groaning above her like a pig. Kendall smiles the entire time, holding herself around him, hugging him with her bosom and then stroking him slowly as he finishes. "Do it," she coos. "Shoot it all out, James. Give me every last drop you've got!"

When finished, James stands over her, panting as he recovers. Then, he withdraws his spent cock, his shaft enormous and gleaming, and slaps it down across Kendall's pretty face. She takes it with a smile and giggles afterward as he rubs himself along her cheek. "And there's dessert."

Taking hold of him, Kendall guides him into her mouth with a purr. She stares him in the eyes as she bobs her head on him, cleaning him with a clear hunger. When finished, she releases him with a pop and delicately kisses him on his cockhead. "Mm. Yummy."

James grunts and, taking hold of her head, forces his way back into her mouth. Kendall offers no resistant, nursing him happily, a smile in her eyes as her lips and throat are wrapped around him. "Bet it's fucking yummy," James grunt, and he withdraws to rest himself across her face. Kendall nuzzles him, breathing deeply of his pubic hair and showering his hairy nuts with kisses. "Got anything else to say?"

Holding him to her cheek, Kendall shrugs. Then, she looks at you through the camera and smiles. "Eat at Wendy's, I guess?" She falls into laughter afterward and then stands, walking with James off the set, her blouse dark with his semen as the dress clings wetly to her belly.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers