Bubble Trouble

Story Info
Malyssa bumps into her crush on the worst day possible.
1.3k words
4.33
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malyssa's stomach had been gurgling and rumbling all day, but she wasn't going to let that stop her visit to the local public pool. It's outdoors and only opens in the summer - She had been waiting too long to get back into swimming. Besides, they have a jacuzzi! If she had any pains or cramps, she could surely soothe them in there. Any excuse to get away from the stress of her computer science course at university.

She arrived in her one-piece black swimsuit. It wasn't too busy, but it never was on the first day. They didn't advertise the opening date much, so most years it would start to get busy by word of mouth after a week or so. As she sat down on the poolside, ready to get in, she felt a moving pressure in her lower abdomen. Wanting to avoid the embarrassing bubbles announcing her gassy presence to everyone around her, she lifted up a buttcheek, and let the fart silently slither out of her, before immediately getting into the pool and swimming away from the scene.

Malyssa had been swimming around for several minutes before hearing a familiar voice - Jake. He was in her comp-sci class, and Malyssa had been wanting to ask him on a date for a while. They spoke in every class, but had never hung out outside of that. This was her first time ever seeing him in public.

"Malyssa, hey!" Jake was standing on the side of the pool, still dry. He hadn't gotten in yet.

"Oh, hey Jake!" Malyssa tried to sound casual, but her stomach was beginning to hurt. Why of all days was this the day the ran into each other?

Thankfully, Jake was headed exactly where Malyssa needed right now - "Wanna come in the jacuzzi? I'm about to hop in."

"Oh, yes please!"

They sat down in the jacuzzi together, with nobody else opting for it. Everyone else here was either on the sunbeds or in the pool. Malyssa was exceptionally pleased with how close Jake had chosen to sit with her - Side by side, in the bubbling jacuzzi. The bubbles felt relaxing, yet did not manage to soothe her stomach. Perhaps it was already too upset for that, or perhaps it was the nerves of hanging out with Jake so suddenly.

"So," Jake interrupted to silence, "I didn't know you swam!"

"I don't do it seriously, but I enjoy doing it casually when the pool's open. It's always the least busy on the first day," Malyssa was struggling to concentrate on her words. Perhaps relieving some of the pressure would help? The bubbles were already everywhere, there would be no visible evidence, and any potential sound would also be drowned out.

Trying her best not to tense up too obviously, or shift her weight too much, she pushed out another fart. It lasted a few seconds, but the feeling of all that trapped air releasing felt incredible. She thought she had gotten away with it for just a moment... That was until the smell hit.

"The water stinks in here, don't they clean it?" Jake said as he scrunched his face slightly.

"Yeah they definitely clean it," Malyssa said in a panic.

*Shit,* Malyssa thought, *why am I not just agreeing with him? He practically wrote my excuse for me.*

"Let's go swim; Get away from the smell."

Malyssa was glad he wanted to get away from the putrid aroma that had just exited her backside, yet worried for what it would mean for any upcoming gassy issues. She knew she'd just have to hold them in.

As if on cue, it yet again only took several minutes of swimming together before she felt the presence of her unwanted gas. She clenched her buttcheeks together tightly. Why did her bodily functions have to ruin what was otherwise a great time? "Hey, Jake, I'm exhausted, I'm gonna rest a little bit." She knew that any strenuous movement such as swimming would cause her ass to release.

"No problem, I'll rest with you. It'll be nice to chat anyway!"

*Well, there goes any hope of getting this out,* she thought.

They spoke a little about university, and a little about their plans for once they graduate. But the feeling in Malyssa's lower abdomen was the main thing on her mind.

"Look at that," Jake said, discreetly pointing to a man in a sunchair. He was wearing an outlandishly vivid tropical top, with sunglasses, and a sun mirror. It wasn't even a particularly sunny day. "Do you think he knows he's 3000 miles away from the Bahamas?"

Malyssa laughed, letting her guard down for just a split second. But that was all her butt needed. Before she could stop it, she felt her butthole gently vibrate, and heard bubbles rising through the water behind her. She quickly clenched again, but it was too late - Jake had seen.

Thinking quickly, she made an excuse that sounded believable in her head. "This stupid swimsuit always gets air caught in it," before doing a giggle that was all too obviously fake.

Jake thought he knew the truth, but kept it to himself, out of politeness.

There was silence for just a few seconds, but that was enough to convince Malyssa that their conversation had become awkward. "Let's get swimming again, then!"

She almost immediately regretted saying that - The pain in her stomach was still bad, and there was still so much more ready to come out. The cramps caused her swimming style to be off, as she struggled to concentrate.

"Malyssa, you're doing it wrong, let me show you." Jake chimed in at a clear attempt of flirting, but Malyssa was too distracted to let this excite her too much. That was, until he gently wrapped his arms around her, to guide her.

"You need to move like this," Jake slowly moved her arms in a rhythmic motion. She loved how soft his hand felt on her skin. She could feel his whole body behind her, softly and not intrusively against her back. She enjoyed this moment.

"And then, you do this," he carefully bent her body forward slightly, trying to get her into a front swimming position. This also caused his body to press slightly more against her back, with her butt right up against his crotch.

*Holy shit, he feels...big,* Malyssa thought.

Her feeling didn't last long.

She felt her fart escape her, directly onto Jake. Her stomach emptied its gas as she was losing control over it. The pressure emptied, and while it relieved her greatly, she was absolutely mortified. She could feel it vibrating, as could Jake. He tried to hide how much he enjoyed feeling his cock vibrate from the gas exploding out of Malyssa.

After 8 seconds of this (although it felt much longer to them both, for different reasons), the fart finally came to an end. Unsure of how to ever recover from this situation, Malyssa immediately headed for the ladder, and began to climb out of the pool.

"Malyssa, wait!" Jake followed her, stopping her from running away. "Come, sit with me."

He sat on the side of the pool, with his feet in the water. Malyssa reluctantly sat beside him, her face redder than it has ever been in her life. She couldn't look at him.

"I don't know how to say this, but," Jake thought about his words carefully, "I liked it."

All of Malyssa's thoughts paused. "You, liked it? You liked me farting?"

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe. If that's okay with you."

Perhaps the whiplash of moving from fun, to mortifyingly embarrassed, to being okay again, had made Malyssa feel a little surreal. She did something even she didn't expect.

She shifted her weight slightly, lifting a buttcheek up towards Jake, and let out a loud fart. They both laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jake smiled.

They sat there for a moment, staring at each other.

"Hey, Jake, do you wanna go out for dinner sometime?"

"I'd love to."