Bubbling Up

Story Info
Lockdown didn’t have to be boring.
1.7k words
4.29
4.6k
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
4 Followers

Bridget's proposition came out of the blue but when he thought about it, Stefan could see that it made sense. They were the only two residents of the houses on that part of Corwich Lane, separated from their next nearest neighbours by almost half a mile in either direction. Bridget had shouted over to him from her back garden,

"Stefan I have something I'd like to discuss with you. Could you spare me a minute or two?"

"Of course, Bridget what can I do for you?" replied Stefan, advancing to a position 2 metres away from the fence.

"I've heard on the radio that people can form support bubbles between themselves and other households and avoid some of the restrictions such as social distancing."

"Oh, are you suggesting that we should do that? You know if there's anything you need me to get you from the shops, you only have to ask "

"Yes, but this way you would be able to bring the groceries straight into my kitchen."

"I'd have to decontaminate first, maybe I could come in through the garage and clean myself down beforehand in the utility room."

"Oh, that sounds like a plan then already, so you would like to join a bubble with me then?"

"It sounds like a great idea, I'd be delighted to bubble up with you."

"Come on over then, we can talk about it over a cup of tea."

Stefan went back into his house and out through his front door, locking it behind him and walked up the path of his neighbour's house to her front door. Before he could knock, it opened and Bridget greeted him with a shy smile. 5 feet 3 inches tall, an abundance of grey hair, Bridget was perhaps more plump than was good for her but comfortable with her appearance. A grandmother, even great-grandmother to a few children who lived far away from her now. Bridget always dressed smartly, on this occasion she wore a black skirt and white blouse. Her white lacy bra was visible through the sheer fabric of her blouse. Bridget noticed that he had taken in the view but said nothing for now.

"How do you take your tea?" she asked.

"White, two sugars please."

They chatted about which supermarkets they liked to use and agreed that Marks and Spencer, though pricy had the better social distancing arrangements. Stefan liked to do his shopping on a Thursday and would be able to combine hers with his if she gave him a list.

"You could come with me if you fancied a trip out as well." he suggested.

"No, thank you. I think it's safer to limit my interactions with others, I'm in the vulnerable category."

"Of course, no problem. Can I leave a clean sweatshirt, joggers and slippers in your utility room so that I'm thoroughly decontaminated when I come into your kitchen?"

"Oh, very professional!"

"Customer care is our number 1 priority."

Thursday afternoon came and Bridget passed a handwritten note over the garden fence to her neighbour. They hadn't made much use of their bubble status in the intervening few days, save for Stefan popping around to prepare his decontamination procedure. Bridget wore a white boob tube with no sleeves over black trousers with the zip at the side. Stefan could see no bra straps. As he drove, he considered her appearance.

"Surely, such a big girl wouldn't go braless even in this pleasantly warm weather? She must have one of those strapless bras on," he thought, then, "What am I doing even thinking about my neighbours tits? She might be 70, perhaps twice my age."

He had to break himself out of this train of thought, it was having an unwanted effect on him, trousers bulging slightly as he drove.

Shopping completed and loaded in the car, he drove briskly to their houses, parking his car on her driveway. He carried two of the four shopping bags, placing them on the floor while he opened the garage door and pulled it closed behind him, feeling for the light switch in the darkness. In the bare bulb glow he placed the bags at the back of the garage, close to the door to the utility room. He stripped off down to his briefs and walked through to the utility room. He shouted through to Bridget,

"Hello Biddy, I'm back. Just cleaning everything now. Don't come in!"

He sprayed disinfectant on each item of Bridget's shopping then washed his hands in soap and water before soaping his torso and legs, rinsing and towelling himself down. He again felt that tightening in his briefs and saw the tip of his penis peeping out.

"For fucks sake, give it a rest!"

He sprayed Right Guard under both arms and then across his chest and finally up his back. He slipped on the clean clothes and stepped into his slippers. As he carried the bags to the kitchen worktops, Bridget appeared.

"Oh, thank you so much for this. I really appreciate it." coming closer, she sniffed the air, "that's a nice manly smell, a fragrance there's not been in my house since Jack died."

Stefan did not know what to say and instinctively put his arms around the small woman, pulling her face to his chest. She breathed in the clean cotton fabric and the anti-perspirant smell below and his warm, fresh, clean young flesh. He felt her chest against his washboard stomach.

"I'm thinking braless, the minx!'

Bridget looked up at Stefan and after a few seconds of eye to eye contact,

"Iwant you to kiss me, Stefan. Would you do that?"

No words needed. A deep passionate kiss that felt entirely natural, his still semi-stiff dick hardened again and Bridget felt it prodding her fleshy stomach.

"I've not had that effect on a man in decades. Please keep that thought, I just need to get this meat in the freezer before it thaws."

"I'm sorry, I'm getting carried away. I'll leave you to put your groceries away."

"Don't you dare!" she bossily replied, hurriedly throwing the packs of minced beef and diced chicken into the drawer of her freezer.

Turning back to Stefan she reached for his hand and led him through the kitchen into the hallway. Climbing the stairs, Bridget needed to let go of his hand to hold the handrail. Stefan cupped her arsecheeks as he climbed behind her.

She turned into the nearest bedroom and walked toward the window, drawing the curtain.

"We're not overlooked, is that really necessary?"

"Better to be safe than sorry."

Bridget pushed her lover into a seated position on the bed.

"Undress me!" she ordered, kicking off her shoes.

Stefan pulled down the zip on her trousers. Tan coloured knickers came into view. He got off the bed and knelt beside Bridget. He pulled her trousers down, kissing each chubby thigh, then each knee and as she stepped out of the trousers, each foot. Rising to stand, Stefan's right hand trailed up her leg and came to rest at the top of her thighs. With two fingers he gently pushed the succulent mound and immediately the knicker fabric of the gusset became drenched in her juice.

"Strictly speaking, it should be tits before fanny but I think I can let you off."

"I'm getting to those next, lift your arms!"

Bridget obeyed and Stefan lifted the boob tube over her head throwing it to the floor. Two enormous breasts jiggled free and two short stiff nipples presented themselves for Stefan's attention. Lifting her left breast and lowering his head towards it, Stefan bit and then kissed and sucked the nipple, Bridget moaned.

"Fuck me, Stefan!"

"You dirty bitch, Bridget. Can you imagine what a raging hard-on that gives me?"

"I don't have to imagine, I can see the bulge."

Stefan turned Bridget around and pushed her onto the bed. He kicked his slippers off, pulled his jogging pants down and pulled his sweatshirt over his head. Bridget stepped down from the bed and pulled down Stefan's briefs which he stepped out of. Bridget cupped Stefan's balls and worked his stiff tool with her right hand. She kissed the purple head of his dick and licked the pre-cum from the tip. She started to fellate him but Stefan interrupted,

"Let me get those knickers off you."

He pushed Bridget back onto the bed, this time laying her down. With one hand he pulled the knickers down her legs and over her feet. He could now rub her sopping wet pussy with two fingers of his right hand. He gave himself a couple of tugs with his left hand but Bridget swiftly resumed her fellatio. Stefan inserted one, then two fingers in his older lover's cunt. Stefan could hear her stifled moaning and he watched her feasting on his impressive manhood. Returning his gaze to his own work on his partner's reproductive organs he was astonished to see the most gorgeous little lady-boner and could not prevent himself from gasping,

"Beautiful, that's so beautiful!"

Stefan was afraid that he was going to cum, afraid but delighted at the prospect of blowing his load in this beautiful granny's mouth.

"Oh no, you don't!" said Bridget suddenly withdrawing, "I told you to fuck me."

Bridget turned around on her knees on the bed and offered up her arse.

"Fuck me, now but be gentle with me, I've not done it in so long."

Stefan steadied his springy cock with his right hand as he probed between her fat arsecheeks looking for the right entrance.

"Save that for next time, I want your cum in my pussy this first time."

Slipping easily into her eager slit he heeded her call for gentleness and stroked in a slow rhythm. Bridget cooed and purred and gurgled with intense sexual pleasure. Stefan's rhythm increased as his own urgent need to cum mounted.

"Cum inside me, darling!"

It felt to Stefan as if it must have been four spurts inside her.

"I'm sorry, Biddy. I came too quickly."

"Don't beat yourself up, that was great for a first time and desperately needed for me. We will do it again won't we, love?"

"Damn right, you've promised me anal. Try stopping me!"

Lew_P
Lew_P
4 Followers