All Comments on 'Bucket List of Sex Ch. 01'

by MrChips00

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

You're obviously clueless about what a sentence is. Learn that.

MrChips00MrChips005 months agoAuthor

Regardless of the way this feedback is given, Thanks. It’s my first time creating such content, so please be patient with my writing style as I develop.

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

Bad English is not a writing style. If you don't know how to use the language, then don't. It's not rocket science.

cageysea9725cageysea97255 months ago

Obviously you conflate 'constructive' with positive.

"Constructive criticism is a type of feedback that provides specific, actionable suggestions for improvement" (Indeed.com)

My feedback, by definition, was constructive. Your choice to consider it otherwise is just that, your choice. You apparently aren't as fond of constructive criticism as you pretend to think you are.

If you only want feedback that contains praise and compliments, stop being bad at what you want feedback on. That's pretty simple to say, but basically impossible for people like you to accomplish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She's going to fall in love with him, I just know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrChips00@MrChips00
8 Followers
Looking to sharpen my writing in a genre I never done before. Feedback is appreciated, although I will not respond to criticism that isn't constructive anymore. That being said, I hope you enjoy any piece I happen to write on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES