Bucket List of Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the condom," She said slowly massaging her clit to get her warmed up.

Bishop didn't need any more instruction, reaching over at the table and fumbling at the box and wrapper.

"Slide it on for me big boy."

As Bishop slid it on he wasn't sure if he had gotten the right size but he didn't care. Sliding it on makes sure the lubricated side is shown.

Iris smirked, spreading her pussy as she hoisted herself down to meet his member.

Iris moaned, letting the pleasure take over her. "Fuck you got a nice one here Bishop," She let out.

Bishop felt only heaven. The feeling of her pussy wrapping itself around his shaft, her juices, making it all the more easier to slide it in. All of it.

They sat there for a moment just kissing, I think Iris knew that if she were to move even an inch right after the party would have been over.

"Fuck im gonna move okay think you can handle it?" Iris spoke up in a sultry tone.

"Y-yes go ahead" Bishop moaned trying to catch himself

Bishop watched Iris position herself in a squat, sliding herself as far as the base of Bishop's tip, then dropping down.

Bishop bit his lip trying to hold his moans.

"Mmm come on it's okay, I know it feels good." Iris let out.

Iris bounced and bounced on Bishop's cock like a jockey who bet it all on their last race. Letting his member disappear and reappear with every moment.

"Oooh fuuuck," Iris yelled out. Gripping onto Bishop's shoulders.

"Ahh Iris, if you're gonna move like that I'm gone-"

"Cum?" Iris finished, not stopping letting the room fill with their wet sounds "You didn't think I wanted you to?" She said her eyes again changed to a fiery determination.

"Come on," She said, rocking her hips with the full mound of his cock inside her.

"Don't you wanna cum?" She asked

"I-I do but..."

"Mmm but what? don't wanna let your dream night end so soon?" Iris went back to her bouncing motion, guiding Bishop's hands to her ass.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

At that moment Bishop knew he was finally at his last threshold. His mast tensed and let out rope after rope of cum inside the condom.

"Ahh fuuck," Bishop exclaimed watching his Iris now exit off his now spent lower region.

"Well? How was it?" Iris said, caressing his chest and helping him slide the condom off.

"A-Amazing" Was all the Bishop could answer with.

"Damn right," Iris responded, sliding herself off next to Bishop.

"Earlier you said you wanted to spend the rest of your life doing the things you wanted to do." Iris opened looking at him.

"Yeah?" Bishop looked puzzled

"Well... what are they?"

Bishop sighed. Now that he thought about it, this was as far as he thought to go.

"Shit, truth be told the biggest ones were sex-related,"

"Pfft pervert."

"H-hey!" Bishop opened and Iris could only giggle

"Chill dude chill, I am only joking, so what are they?"

Bishop thought for a moment "For starters of course lose my virginity, but also I always wanted to do a threesome."

Iris looked at him "Male, Male, female or...?"

Bishop looked at her with a smug look

"Right right, well what else?"

"Shit I don't know... go to an orgy? I always wondered what that was like. Maybe do it on the beach etc. Oh and travel to Paris."

"Well I am glad you have your priorities straight." Iris smirked again.

"Hey, you put me on the spot. I had to think of something," Bishop smiled and they only met each other with another laugh.

"Fuck it let's do it," Iris opened up pushing herself back up onto the couch.

"Do what?"

"Your bucket list or whatever. I know some people that could make it all happen."

Bishop looked surprised. Following to his feet. "Holy shit really?"

"Yes really..."

Bishop sat there a little, a bit surprised and happy. He wasn't sure if it was the post-sex clarity or the fact that he was naked but he was grateful for the moment.

"Thanks Iris, that means a lot."

"Don't mention it dude," Iris said, tossing him a towel. "Besides I don't have anything else to do besides my classes so I'm game."

Bishop got dressed not sure what else to do. Walking towards the door.

"H-hey wait one more thing," Iris exclaimed grabbing him by the wrist

"Don't get yourself down on the whole cancer thing. I understand it's tough but there's always a way to push through it," Iris smiled.

Bishop couldn't help but smile back despite being a not-so-distant stranger to him she helped. Of course in more ways than one tonight. Thinking of her more than just someone who can fulfill his primal desires.

"Oh, and I still need that $240, I needa get groceries tomorrow" Iris reverted to the person Bishop met the day before. Putting out her hand like a Valet for personal ride services.

"Here," Bishop said giving her the money

"Thank you," Iris leaned in, kissing him on the cheek. "Shoot me a message sometime, doesn't have to be for sex but that is welcomed too."

Bishop smirked, "Will do."

And his night weekend closed off with a newfound friend. And a vanished virginity from his record.

12