All Comments on 'Budding Sexuality with Glen Pt. 03'

by corylake

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many stories assume the ass is like a pussy and the cock just slides in. This description is closer to reality although my ass was much more accepting than our that of our author. I didn't have to mess around with fingers but I did exercise with my wife's dildo to accelerate my acceptance of my man. Why did you leave out the enema? I very quickly adapted and never looked back. No mess and happy ass to mouth.

corylakecorylakeabout 2 years agoAuthor

I welcome feedback on storywriting, grammar, etc.

I suppose this story is more of the same as the previous, but with more details and sloppiness (the reality of it all, when learning on your own without internet to teach you). With my own proofreading I now see too many repeated words and details that could have been cut. I hope you like the finale, coming soon. Then I'll be able to write the next story/chapters and "vignettes" of my secret life.

I didn't know about enemas at 21 yrs old. I also didn't need them as my system worked well before I started putting things higher up inside me. In a lot of ways I wish I had someone to teach me at that time versus self-discovery which could be ill-advised and dangerous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercorylake@corylake
New writer. I've enjoyed the stories so much on here that I'm inspired to write my own based on my personal experiences. Yes, the activities in my stories are true, but the names, places and certain situations are not. I try not to embellish as my stories are exciting enoug...