Buggered by a Gay Black Man

Story Info
Mature interracial gay sex.
2k words
4.43
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VicLuce
VicLuce
7 Followers

Wilson sounded like a decent guy. I had just arrived in Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and was eager to get some man action. Did I say eager? I mean desperate. You know some days you just have to get laid; it was one of those days. In fact it was one of those weeks. I had registered in BVI on the gay dating site I always used and which had served me well in the past.

And there was Wilson. No photo, and in his profile he said he had no intention of letting anyone see a photo. But I liked what he said about himself and the sort of relationship he wanted. He was a non-nonsense type, but not rude or overbearing. He just sounded like the kind of guy who would take someone like me in hand, so to speak.

I'm mid-60s, white and bisexual. I like men about my age, a bit fat, and if they're black, that's a plus. I'm not interested in being anybody's "bitch". I don't want aggression in the bedroom. But I do like to be dominated, so a strict-sounding guy like Wilson might be just right.

The way he had phrased his profile made it sound as if he was only interested in other black men - he talked about "brothers". But he also talked about how after meeting him you would feel "not just fucked but loved". That was what turned me on.

He didn't rush to reply to my message, and when he did it was only to tell me his name and ask mine. Because he sounded so schoolmastererish, intolerant and impatient, I also got the impression he wouldn't want too much messaging and he certainly wouldn't want to answer many questions.

I had put just one naked pic on my profile, plus a private face pic. On his there was nothing, but he said he was black and overweight. Why was he so reluctant to show himself? Because he was ugly? I didn't really care. It's personality and sexual suitability that matter, and if I was going to have sex with a man with a weird face, that wasn't important.

Anyway, we did do a bit of back-and-forth as he apparently checked me out in my capacity as white man in a black man's world. People are often suspicious of me in the Caribbean. I'm a middle-aged white man, and that's not good in their book. I must be arrogant. I must also be rich. And I am to be treated with contempt and ripped off at every opportunity. To counter this I was exceptionally polite with Wilson and I thought it had the desired effect, because he eventually stopped testing me and we arranged to meet at a bar in the east end, where we both lived. It was a touristy place, but Wilson was worldly enough to deal with that. He was a middle-manager for the government and had traveled a bit, mainly to the US.

We had discussed sexual preferences a little and I was satisfied that he was the kind of top I liked, naturally wanting to take charge and keen to give anal. I was so desperate to get behind closed doors with him that I sent him links to videos of white CDs getting fucked by black men. I really wanted to wear a dress and stockings for him, which I don't often do, but only because guys don't ask for it.

So we meet at this bar and it's quiz night, and we get roped into a team, which means we have to explain our relationship (I'm a business contact and Wilson is helping me settle in -- that's our story).The rest of our team is a family from Canada, who are perfectly nice but the whole thing is an unwanted distraction, because I really want to get out of there and back to Wilson's place or mine, so I can suck his cock. He is not ugly at all. He's a perfectly nice-looking middle-aged man with a bit of a beergut and a shaven head. He is wearing thin khaki shorts and a camouflage t-shirt. The bulges in his shorts suggest a substantial cock and balls, and I have to consciously avoid looking at them. I like his big stomach and I want to suck his nipples. And I want him to suck mine, to prepare us both for penetration time.

I find myself not listening to the quiz questions because I'm fantasising about Wilson, so I pull myself together and try to be interested in the proceedings. He is quiet and polite and he gets as many answers right as I do.

Eventually, mercifully, the quiz ends and the family drifts away.

"Your place?" Wilson says, and we drive there without further ado. My rented apartment is nothing fancy but okay, comfortable enough, with air-conditioning in the bedroom which I think - and certainly hope -- we'll be needing later.

Wilson leans back on the sofa while I get some wine, and he slides the coffee table along so there is room in front of him, to stretch his legs, or maybe it's where he wants me to be stationed. This analysis turns out to be correct, because after I sit next to him and he has put his arm around me and pulled my face to his and we have kissed hungrily, with him having placed my hand on his bulge, he quickly gets to the point.

"You want to suck my cock?" he asks, but it's not really a question. He unzips before I can answer and pulls down his shorts and a pair of tight black underpants.

Wilson's penis is uncut and the head has shot out of the foreskin in its determination to receive my attention. It is one of those fat, rubbery cocks you see in porn. I've never been up close and personal with one before. The only other black guy I've been with was the owner of a medium-length, slim but rock-hard tool.

I get down in front of Wilson and take his balls in my right hand, then replace it with my left as I take hold of his cock and plant my mouth over it. I am halfway to heaven at this point, sucking a fat black man's fat black knob in a private place where nothing is going to stop me getting that cock up my ass.

Wilson pulls off his t-shirt and says, "You need to get naked."

I obediently pull off my t-shirt and chinos and wrestle my underpants down over my eager, erect cock. Wilson is watching me and I wonder if he has ever had sex with a white man before. With the way we are regarded in those parts, I would guess he hasn't, because he doesn't seem the type to have revenge sex just to show how wonderful he and his "brothers" are in the sack.

I get back on my knees and suck that upholstered black rod, which is now shiny with precum, which I suck off with great pleasure. Plenty more where that came from, I hope.

"Let's go to your bedroom," Wilson says, so I lead him through. I've already put the a/c on and it is nice and fresh in there. He lies on his back with his legs apart, showing me his big, dark balls and the crack below them. I'm temporarily frozen as I look at him. He is very aware of his power over me. He lifts his legs to show me his hidden parts.

"I want you to lick my ass," Wilson says calmly. "You want to do that, don't you?"

"I do," I admit.

"What do you want to do?" Wilson asks teasingly. "Tell me."

"I want to lick your ass," I say, and the words thrill me as I say them. This fabulously sexy man is pulling his legs up by the backs of the knees to invite me to the hole that so many people avoid, but which I love to play with. Drawing on my experience with women, I kneel beside the bed and pull him towards me. This surprises him a bit but he likes it. He wants me to worship his big black body.

I place my face in front of his crack and my face cheeks touch his ass cheeks. My nose is just below his balls. He is nice and clean but there is plenty of fresh, natural musk. I lap at him like an animal. I lick his ass cheeks up the insides and the tip of my tongue talks to his anus. I'm not expecting to put my cock in there, but I love giving him oral pleasure.

Wilson is humming and moaning with dirty delight as this near-stranger licks his ass tenderly and with no shame. For me, the only thing that would be better is if this was being recorded, so I could watch it in the future and see myself abasing myself with this handsome hunk. I could send it to men I'm cultivating, to show them what they can expect.

"Have you ever licked a black man's ass before?" Wilson asks.

"Uh huh," I reply.

"Do you like it?" he asks.

"I love it,' I reply. "I would like to lick your ass every day."

"But you want me to fuck you too, right?" he says.

"Yes, I want that big black cock up my ass," I confirm, hoping I don't sound too desperate. We are developing our understanding of each other, but it's not established yet.

"I'm gonna fuck you doggy style," Wilson says, and those six rude words sound like a beautiful promise. "Get up here on your knees."

I love the way this man talks to me. Like he said on his profile, I'm feeling loved even as I'm being dominated.

I adopt this fabulous position, which is my favorite. Sure, I like face-to-face too. But there is nothing like the submissiveness of being buggered from behind as if you have no choice in the matter. That is when I feel most vulnerable, most subservient and most grateful.

My beautiful dark man-mountain spreads lube in my crack and on his cock. Then he simply and without ceremony climbs onto me and presses his cock against my anus. I'm slightly apprehensive because of the size of his tool, but my willingness outweighs the apprehension and I exult in the feeling of taking his big, broad meat. Having Wilson's beautiful cock in my ass is the best feeling I have ever had. It's an indescribable feeling but I'll try to put it into words. You will only really know if you've welcomed a large cock into your back passage yourself, and only if it belonged to someone you really want to be fucked by. It's like being invaded, filled, possessed, forced along a road that is going to lead to orgasms. This huge thing shouldn't be in there, but that makes it all the more exciting.

Wilson moves slowly at first, like the considerate lover I hoped he would be, then steps up the pace and the power as he feels me relax. He knows I love being fucked and he is now in no doubt that I love being fucked by him. I feel I have to tell him this.

"Wilson," I begin, "I love having your cock inside me."

"And I love fucking you, my friend," he says. "I want to cum inside you. Okay?"

We hadn't discussed condoms and I knew I was no danger to him. Perhaps I should have been wary of him, but I liked him so much and felt I could trust him, and I really, really wanted to have the skin of his cock against the tender pink flesh of my insides.

"Yes, fuck, I want your spunk inside me," I say happily, puffing and panting a little as he ploughs me. He bangs harder and harder and then he starts grinding against the sides of my entrance, his cock head searching the dark tunnel for some part it hasn't touched yet. Then he raises himself up a little. Then he growls, then he shouts, and he grips me around the waist as he powers his semen up into my depths. I feel the spasms as his body expels all his seminal fluid and all his sperms into me.

VicLuce
VicLuce
7 Followers