All Comments on 'Buggered by a Gay Black Man'

by VicLuce

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I'm 59 now and have given a lot of thought to getting laid by another man just have to find him.

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 1 year ago

You and I have the same taste in men I love heavy set black tops too

EricaTheReadyEricaTheReadyover 1 year ago

love getting laid..Part 2 describes the feeling ?

VicLuceVicLuceover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous. You should make this happen. Every man has fantasised about sex with another man at some time, but we're conditioned to think it's wrong. My advice would be to register with a gay sex site, including a couple of naked pics - no face pic until you get to know somebody. State what you're looking for but make sure you sound like a decent guy - that will attract other decent guys. My first anal was with a very nice, very respectful guy who asked politely if we could chat. A few days later I was in his bed, having sucked him, and now with his cock up my ass, and I'll never forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written short story. In college three men fucked me, they were all older than me, the first two were white and the third fellow was black. They certainly had a good time fucking me, they always came. I enjoyed the experience of having them in me although at times it was a little difficult but I was happy to satisfy them too. Coming up on sixty now, I'd loved to do it again but slim opportunities here, perhaps a trip would do it.

bhart1bhart1over 1 year ago

A fine first effort and I hope you continue adding new stories. As a larger man with larger than average endowment I found it easy to identify with your top, even though I'm white. In the top role I'm assertive without being degrading, like Wilson. As such, my preference is for smaller submissive bottoms like you who take direction well.

You edited yourself very well and I applaud that. I gave this entry 4 stars only because of its brevity.

You hit many elements that are important to me as a reader. The emotional aspects of your commitment to the bottom role came through loud and clear so this was much more than just a description of a fuck. You allowed us to understand why the encounter was so satisfying to you. I would only have liked for it to be more leisurely paced, with even more focus on why you and he were such a perfect fit for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the description of the cock in his ass how he feels so submissive. I found it arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story brought back memories of being fucked by a black man, one of only two cocks ever in my ass long ago. Marriage and fear of stds stopped the hope for any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. When I was at a small Jesuit college in Massachusetts, two professors fucked me in the ass multiple times, I was willing and I'll be honest, it was for a better grade. The first prof was 6"ish and easy to suck. The second prof was a Jesuit (no surprise) and he had a very big cock, white but like the BBC's you'll see at the gym. He really stretched me out, and it was a hard pinching sensation forcing me open, he hurt too when balls deep bottoming out into I guess my swallow ass. He forced it all down my throat several times, unloaded his cum too, laughed about me being teary eyed, said he liked watching throats bulge. You were really impaled on his cock and not going anywhere, he obviously enjoyed dishing out the pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous