Black for a Funeral? Yes Please

Story Info
Waiting at a funeral it seems that black is preferable.
3k words
4.38
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

All characters are over 18. All sex is consentual, minimal reluctance. All names are fictional. Please post a comment to help with future stories. Thank you so much.

+++++++++++++++

Black was such a flattering colour and my peachy bum looked so cute in these tight, black slacks. A funeral demanded a certain level of gravitas but my uniform for today was from my own, snug-fitting wardrobe.

I had arranged to help out a mate who ran a catering company that had been booked for a funeral. He had been let down at the last minute by two workers who had come over all queer. Well so they told him but I had inside info that gossiped about overenthusiastic gay sex and a quick trip to A and E to uncouple a Prince Albert and a tongue piercing. Sexy or what? Certain to be a cock blocker.

Ok whatever.

All I really knew was that I was filling in for two missing guys.

At twenty five and unattached, Paul had been lucky to catch me free on a Friday afternoon. We had settled on a price and I agreed the routine and he promised we'd be finished by eight, leaving plenty of time to get changed and out to the local gay bar for the evening. I had my eye on a cute server and if I played my cards right. Mm Mm. Could be my lucky day, Or night??

I was a bit of a slut and liked nothing better than a big butch daddy who could take control in the bedroom ( if we got that far ) and out of it.

So here I was, black slacks and fitted shirt, dark green waistcoat and bow tie. All five foot ten of me, pouring glasses of bubbly ( not the cheap stuff but certainly not the best ) and circulating and proffering to mourners as they returned from what seemed to have been an emotional event at the crematorium.

I hated funerals. Not a lot of chance to hook up.

They were worse than weddings for drunks but usually were more short lived.

As the mourners arrived back from the crematorium, usually in small groups and couples, I stood straight with one hand behind my back and offered my siver tray as directed.

Most just took a glass without comment but one tall guy said, "Thank the fuck man. I really need one of these."

He downed it in one then reached across and grabbed another.

"Lovely," he said as he sipped this one more discreetly. "And don't go too far baby. I'm gonna need more of these."

He winked and smiled at me. Dark brown eyes, red and blurred with tears, close shaved hair and a nicely trimmed goatee looked me up and down. And he smelled great too.

Oh yes, did I forget to mention? He was black. Very, very black. And tall and toned and just my type. I tried to remain professional but licked my lips in anticipation.

As he moved into the room I followed with my eyes and took in his broad shoulders and narrow hips. Then he looked back at me and winked before joining a group of three other men, all equally tall and attractive.

As I melted and struggled to keep my balance Paul slid up beside me with a full tray of fresh glasses that he swapped for my half empty one and whispered to me,

"Hi Ben. Do whatever you can to keep that guy happy. That's Andre and it's his partner's funeral that we're catering for. Poor bugger was hit by a speedboat on holiday in the Canaries. Rumour has it he was balls deep in some gay tourist at the time and didn't notice what was coming. The boyfriend not Andre. Anyway do whatever you can for him. He really needs a distraction after all he's been through."

Then he walked off to check on the canapes and finger food that I knew should have been out now.

I moved through the growing crowd, offering drinks as I went, until I reached the group that included Andre, and held up the full glasses with a smile. The four men in the group had a facial resemblance that suggested close family, probably brothers. Andre was the tallest and fittest and as I approached he shifted out of his jacket and I enjoyed his muscles in his fitted white shirt. I reached over and took his jacket in one hand.

" Would you let me take care of this for you sir?"

He looked at me with those melting dark brown eyes and smiled.

"Andre please, and I'm sure I can trust you to do a good job for me." He gave me a discrete wink and turned back to his family. I quickly moved to the cloakroom and found a hanger for Andre's jacket. It smelled of his cologne or aftershave or whatever. Mmm much sexier than I had expected and I realised my cock was stiff and I ran my fingers over it, enjoying the sensation.

Now don't get me wrong, a funeral is a funeral but I was never one to turn down an opportunity to make out if I could. We would see what happened later.

I returned to the wake to find lots of laughter and smiles as the champers got to work relaxing everyone. Paul sidled up and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Seems to be going well. No complaints? " and he gave me a questioning look.

"No mate, it's all cool as far as I can tell, and Andre seems ok."

We both looked across at the group of brothers who were now slapping each other on the back as they chuckled and regaled each other with some stories, probably about the dead guy. Well that's what funerals were for, right? Letting off steam and reminiscing.

As we looked at the group Andre looked our way and smiled. He also grabbed his crotch and tugged.

Well I was certainly up for some of that and ran my hand over my still stiff cock.

Paul looked at me and whispered, "Go get him tiger," and slapped me on the bum. At this Andre raised an eyebrow and licked his lips. Well, I needed to collect some glasses so I wandered over.

"Hello again, "said Andre. "How you doing?"

He leaned into me and placed his empty glass on my tray. As he did so he held on to my shoulder to steady himself and I realised he was a bit tiddly.

He was so close to me I could smell his scent and I leaned in closer and steadied his hand with mine. He looked at me with a smirk on his lips and a glint in his eye.

"What time you finish here," he asked. "Got anythin' planned for this evening?"

"Hey what you up to?" interrupted one of the group who was close enough to overhear.

"Marcus, you mind your own business," replied Andre, as he turned to answer.

"Got anything stronger out the back mate?" asked another black, fit guy. "I could do with a stiff one," and he winked.

The other guys all laughed. "Tony, you can always be relied on to bring the tone down," said Marcus and Andre together.

I looked from one to the other.

"Well there is a full bottle of single malt whisky out there. Want me to get it?"

I raised an eyebrow and smiled from one to the other.

"Oh fuck yes," said Tony.

"Come on, lets get drunk."

"OK guys. I'll just check it with my boss and be right back."

When I explained to Paul what Andre wanted he was quick to agree and sent me scurrying, or wiggling, out to the work room to retrieve the bottle and six shot glasses. I poured full measures into the small glasses and placed the bottle under the makeshift bar. I approached the young band of friends and offered them a glass. As there were only five of them Andre gave me the last glass. We all said a hearty "cheers" and downed the whisky in one. Andre gripped my arm and pulled me closer.

"Go get another round, there's a good chap," and gripped my firm bum cheeks with his free hand.

I felt his fingers exploring my cheeks and sliding up and down my crack and I spread my legs a little wider to give him easier access.

"Hey you two," said Tony. "What are you up to?" and he reached round to also fondle my bum and found a firm hand was already there.

They burst out laughing together and held hands as I darted out of their combined grip. They pulled closer together so it seemed they were whispering. Andre opened his lips and brought them to Tony's mouth and they kissed, tenderly at first and then with more passion.

"Get us a drink," said Andre, "and you can join in."

He quirked his brow again and returned to Tony's mouth.

Well who could say no to that offer? I scurried off to find the bottle and quickly refilled all the glasses, including mine. We downed them again with a clink of the empty glasses,

"Ok, come over here," said Dave from the otherside of the group. I hadn't had a lot of contact with him but that was about to change. As I stepped across the open space in the middle of the group, Dave stepped forward and put his hands on my hips. He brought his head down to my eye level and kissed me passionately on the lips. The other guys started cheering and jeering.

Cat calls and cries of "More, more, more," echoed around the room.

As I looked up I caught Andre's eye and was pleased to see him lick his lips and wink. He stepped forward and put his hands and arms firmly around both of us. Without a word he opened his mouth, wiggled his tongue and went in for a slurpy snog. He pulled our heads together and explored both mouths with a probing tongue and open lips.

Fuck, this was hot and so slutty. I wanted more and happily used my tongue and lips to taste both guy's mouths.

My hands groped both bodies and it was no surprise when all the other guys pressed forward in a huddle and their hands began to explore with abandon.

I felt my waistcoat being unbuttoned and my bum and crotch being fondled.

Before I knew it there was a hand in my jock ( I always wear one when I'm working) and fingers fondled my balls and stroked my erect and stiff cock.

"Fuck, this guy is hot," exclaimed Marcus as he sucked on my tongue.

"And hung too," said Tony, pulling my stiff dick out of my slacks.

Before I knew it Tony was on his knees with my cock in his mouth and the other guys clustered round to shield us from unwelcome prying eyes.

"Shit man", I groaned before my mouth was full of two probing tongues.

"I'm meant to be working. Can't we take this up later when I've finished?"

"No way mate. We need to do this now. Me and my bro's are horny fuckers and need your tight arse....now," moaned Andre as he snaked his tongue in and out of my mouth.

Just then Paul turned up and forced his way into the huddle. He pushed his way in and shoved bodies aside.

"Now look here guys," he asserted forcefully," You cant just manhandle the staff like this. What if he doesn't want to play? And what about all the spectators? They could get this all on the internet any moment. Several have got their mobiles out already."

Andre pulled back.

"Ok, so what do you suggest?" asked Marcus. " My "wife" aint gonna like it if I get any more bad publicity. I'm in deep shit already with the window cleaner incident. Gotta be more careful man."

"So," said Andre," is there somewhere more private we can go? We gotta get our ends away before the afternoon is over. My balls hurt man."

"Yeh" joined in the rest. "Man this is a sexy fucker and he needs to be fucked by all of us."

"Not on site man," said Paul. " Put him down and get the fuck out. or someone's gonna call the cops. Then we'll all be stuffed."

Dave had grabbed Paul round the waist and held him close as Paul struggled to release himself.

"Hey, get the fuck off me," he said as he squirmed and wriggled to pull away. He wasn't the biggest guy but was firm and strong and used his arms and hands to do all he could to break free.

"Hey guys. Lets get him out the back," whispered Andre. "And do it quietly."

Dave put a large hand over Paul's mouth and the guys shuffled him outside without causing too much commotion.

"Lets get him in here," suggested Marcus, and he opened the door to the store cupboard. It was the same room in which I had parked Andre's jacket and when he saw it he discretely grabbed his mobile from the inside pocket. He held it up and took a selfie with the action in the background.

"No, please," begged Paul. "No pics please. I'll do whatever you want but no pics."

Andre slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Come on then. Strip him off. We might not get an offer like that again."

Four pairs of hands descended on Paul and quickly began the task of unfastening, zips and buttons. In two minutes they were helping him out of his socks, shoes and undershirt. He was left standing in a pair of red tanga briefs.

"Oh man. He is hot," said Dave. " I need to snog him lads. Are you up for that, Paul?"

"Well I've come this far. Lets go for it. I could do with warming up. It's fucking freezing in here," and Paul shivered as he wrapped his arms around and hugged himself.

Two of the fittest black guys, and the horniest too, pulled his arms away, stepped in and wrapped their arms around him. A Paul sandwich. They pressed their firm, pink lips to his and tongued and thrust into his mouth.

That left Dave and Marcus who turned their attention on me. They shrugged out of their jackets and refocussed on my stiff cock. I was grabbed, rubbed, pinched and caressed until my stiff member was leaking all over the floor. I was really enjoying the attention my cock was getting and decided to show that by sharing the love. I grabbed and rubbed the guys cocks and soon had them moaning with pleasure.

Andre was soon stripped down to his skimpy black nylon briefs. He had a body to die for and flexed and strutted from man to man, waving his big cock and rubbing his taught body up and down the legs and chest of everyone.

His firm, black body glistened with sweat and his excitement was very obvious: what a cock! He rolled it against every piece of flesh he could.

"Let me taste that Andre," said Dave, as he made a grab for the sexy swinging club between his legs. His black swinger was pulled out from his skimpy briefs leaving just the black, tight nylon covering those large egg shaped orbs of his balls.

Dave had dropped to his knees and slurped on Andre's dick.

"Mmmm, tastes so good," he groaned. He pulled the muscley legs forward and crammed his mouth full of the tasty goodies.

Andre grabbed his hair and thrust his hips. "Man yes. Open wide and get it in deep man," he moaned as he wrecked Dave's mouth with gay abandon.

Dave gagged and dribbled saliva as he tried to relax his throat. Try as he might he couldn't manage it and pulled off and slumped to the floor gasping for breath.

He felt himself pushed to one side and a rough voice challenged him.

"Move over boy and let a real man show you how.

A strong black arm heaved him to one side and Tony knelt beside him with his tongue out and mouth wide open.

"Watch and learn," he grunted.

He took Andre's cock deep into his throat in one gulp. Andre's eyes were soon rolling up in his head and Tony was gulping all nine inches down with room to spare.

"Fuck, he's done this before," thought Dave and he struggled to stand on shaky legs. "No, no. Stay there," I said. All this rubbing and sucking had got me in the mood and I was gagging to join in.

"Look Dave, I'm a lot smaller than he is. Why not give me a go, eh?"

"Ok," said Dave, and he moved across on his knees until he lined up with my cock. With no more than a nod he had engulfed my cock, balls deep until my pubes were tickling his nose. He slurped and gulped and I felt my balls rise as a thick finger pushed at my hole. I turned my head to see who it was but before I could focus a hard tongue and firm lips ground against my mouth. It took my breath away as a hand now explored my hole fully, fingers wriggling in and out.

"Man, oh man," I gasped as I felt I was loosing control. Nothing stopped. I was still being snogged and my arse was sore with the groping.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh yes, don't stop, oh don't stop," and I gushed all over Dave's face.

"Fuck Ben. I wanna' fill your arse with my big hard, black cock," said Andre as he sidled behind me and pushed at my gaping hole. I leaned over and felt his cock slide in deep.

I was in fuck heaven and moved my bum back as he thrust forward. It didn't take long before his rhythm quickened and in a minute he was slumped over my back, heaving and pumping as the last of his heavy load splashed my guts.

I collapsed onto the floor and felt a shower of cum splashing all over my naked body.

"Thanks man. A really good afternoon," and they zipped up and were gone.

andy190
andy190
172 Followers