All Comments on 'Building Inspection Ch. 03'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago
Oh damn...

Caleb needs to trust his instincts and turn that car around and get his wife! Don't know how the rules work in this type of situation, but I'm pretty sure if they come together (haha... come together), they need to leave together.

He needs to stop being so insecure about his age and his perfectly adequate penis.

I'm a little worried that Sarah is ok with Mark being more interested in her than he should be. She clearly loves her husband, but I don't buy that she's not picking up on Mark's signs or even her own husband's growing discomfort.

Then again, she did have to ask Caleb if she was enough for him in a previous chapter. So she has insecurities too. Maybe she picks up on Mark's interest, but she's doing what Caleb is doing... letting it slide because she thinks Caleb is having a good time with Deb and she doesn't want to ruin it.

Ugh! What a cluster! I hope they make it out of this mess ok. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES