Building Inspection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips met hers and she leant into me as I continued to pleasure her. She started to whimper and I could feel her getting hotter and wetter, until suddenly she let out a cry and ground herself against my hand. I held her upright while she climaxed, loving the frantic little moans and the desperation with which she was humping me.

Eventually her body fell limp and she made a small, satisfied noise. She kissed my neck and told me that it was my turn to enjoy some rest and relaxation, and that we should go to the bedroom.

I went to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the Queen size bed. Deb was just behind me carrying a fresh towel, which she laid out on the mattress, and a bottle of massage oil.

'Lie on your stomach,' she said. 'Relax.'

I laid on the bed, painfully aware of my erection. I doubted it was going to go down anytime soon. But my dick was the least of my concerns, because now we were out of the bathroom, I could overhear Mark and Sarah talking and laughing.

'I'm going to shut the door,' Deb said.

'Okay.'

After closing the door, Deb came back over and slowly started massaging me. I'm not going to lie; it felt good, really good. I wished I could relax a bit more and enjoy it, but my brain was still in high gear. I was stuck thinking about Mark and Sarah, and what he might be able to do for her.

Was he a better lover than me? Physically, he obviously ticked all Sarah's boxes. It didn't hurt that he was hung like a rogue elephant, either, did it? Girls like that kind of thing. I had what I presumed was an average penis, because condoms always fit me perfectly. They were never too tight or too loose, too long or too short. They just fit the way a one size fits all item actually should.

'Busy week?' Deb asked.

'Um, not really. I've just had three days off. You?'

She laughed softly. 'I like to keep myself busy. Work, swimming, catching up with friends... I'm not an intellectual. I can't read books or anything. I need to keep moving, and I hate being alone.'

'This might sound a bit blunt, but if you don't like being alone, why are you single?'

'Well, I guess the long and the short of it is that the love of my life died in a road accident in Bali, and no man has ever measured up to him. He was the love of my life, and it would be unfair to pretend to another man that I truly loved him.'

'My apologies, I didn't know. I'm sorry for your loss.'

'It was a long time ago,' she said. 'I was twenty-eight, he was thirty-two.'

I turned my head to one side and rested it on the bed. I tried to calm down. She was an excellent masseuse.

'Has Mark ever had anyone significant in his life?' I asked.

'He was married when he was younger,' she said. 'That was a long time ago, though, and I wouldn't suggest you ask him about it.'

I mulled that over.

'You're so tense,' Deb remarked. 'Relax, Caleb.'

'I can't,' I confessed. 'I think Mark likes her. Sarah. I think Mark has feelings for her.'

She shook her head. 'Mark doesn't get that way around women, Caleb. He doesn't develop romantic feelings for them.'

'Does he prefer to have relationships with men?'

Deb laughed. 'God no. He's as straight as they come.'

I wasn't quite sure I was buying into the 'I'm attracted to women and am friends with them but aren't interested in relationships' business.

Deb continued the massage and I slowly stopped worrying. Maybe Deb was right. Maybe Mark's obvious happiness when he saw Sarah was nothing more than friendship mixed with lust. Just because I didn't understand his behaviour didn't mean they were inherently malicious or inappropriate.

After a while I was rolled onto my back. The massage started to become distinctly erotic and my cock, which had softened, once again grew hard. Deb's oily hands gripped my cock and she wanked me quite firmly and expertly for a bit, before stopping and smiling at me.

'I can continue that, if you like,' she offered. 'Or, seeing as you were saying last weekend that anal wasn't something you'd tried, you can sample that.'

'I'd love to take you up on the second,' I said.

'Sure. I'll just go and clean the oil off you, get a condom and lubricant, and we can get started.'

Deb went to the bathroom and returned with everything she needed. She wiped my prick clean of massage oil, rolled on a condom, and covered it with a liberal coating of lubricant.

'I love anal,' she remarked.

'Is there any way I could get you to orgasm while we were doing it?'

'I normally just take care of myself. I'll either finger myself, or use a vibrator.'

'Which is better?' I asked.

'If I've already come recently, a vibrator, but if I use one you'll be able to feel it against your cock while you're fucking me.' She said. 'The barrier between front and entrance isn't that thick. What's your preference?'

'The vibrator. It's not even a question.'

Deb opened the doors to the wardrobe, rummaged through a box, and returned with a vibrator. It was one of those whiz-bang models with realistic veins, whirring beads in the shaft and a clit stimulator.

'Look at that,' I remarked excitedly. 'Can I use it to play with you?'

Deb smiled at my enthusiasm. 'Be my guest.'

I'd thought the sex we'd had at the barbecue had been pretty red hot, but it was even better now. We were more comfortable around each other, and the teasing and toying and playing with each other was getting more intimate.

We rolled around the bed, making out, before I grabbed her plastic cock and knelt between her legs. I went to town on her with my tongue and my hands and the fake dick. I used all of them on her, until she was visibly leaking pussy juice and her tradesman's entrance was opening up.

I had two fingers up her back passage, her vibrator half in her pussy, and was suckling at her swollen clit. Deb was arching her back off the bed, moaning, and playing with her nipples. I was in a less-than-comfortable position but I kept working her until she started begging me to fuck her.

Sitting back on my haunches, I inspected her genital region. Her arsehole was open, her pussy was bright red and swollen, and the scent of lubricant and female lust was strong. I cautiously touched my cock to see how sensitive it was. Very. My mouth was dry and my heart was thumping.

I could no longer control myself. I moved Deb onto her hands and knees, without bothering to ask what she thought of it, and handed her the vibrator. I squeezed a little more lubricant onto my hands and coated both my dick and her little rosebud with it. Then, without any further preamble, I anally penetrated a woman for the first time in my life. I took it slow, carefully inching in until I had bottomed out.

When I was fully encased, Deb carefully reached underneath and slid her vibrator into her waiting pussy. Then she flicked a switch and suddenly it started vibrating.

She hadn't been lying when she'd said I'd be able to feel it. There wasn't much between my cock and her dildo, and I was acutely aware that the buzzing was stimulating my erection. I heard myself gasp, and tried to get a grip on my lust. Thank fuck Mark wasn't timing me, because I knew I was going to struggle to last three minutes.

Deb started moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy. She was moaning and sighing with each thrust. I stared at a picture above the bedhead and tried not to come. Oh, I was so close. So damn fucking close. I thrust into her, but slowly, as I hovered on the precipice of orgasm.

Beneath me, Deb stopped thrusting her dildo in and out, and started rubbing the clit stimulator part against her hard little button. As she did so, she pushed back against me, demanding loudly that I keep fucking her hard and strong.

Sweat poured off my forehead and my vision was blurring. Deb was whimpering desperately, her movements quick and hurried. I could feel her vibrator, which was fully encased in her cunt, vibrating against my cock. The pressure on my prick was incredible.

All of a sudden, Deb let out a scream. She violently fucked herself, her body twisting and turning, as she was controlled by an intense orgasm. It was completely wild and primal, so unashamed and natural that it spurred me on to my own climax, and I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock as far into her as humanly possible. Her body was clamped down hard around me, and it felt as if the semen was being squeezed out. It was indescribably good, the kind of fuck you can usually only dream of.

When we were both done, I gripped the base of the condom and withdrew. Deb sat back, tilted her head back and kissed me.

I couldn't wait to tell Sarah all about it.

~~~~~~~~~~

That weekend wasn't just about sex. It was a chance for Sarah and me to have some adult time together in a holiday destination. No worrying about applying sunscreen to kids every two hours, no lost hats or dolls, no requests to visit the arcade.

It was quite odd, but it was as if fucking other people was reminding us of what we had together. Rather than detracting from our relationship, it enhanced it.

I stopped worrying about Mark. It wasn't up to me to interpret what he was thinking. If Deb was happy, Sarah was happy, and Mark was happy, then I needed to relax, and enjoy this unexpected turn of events.

In fact, my mind was so at ease that by Sunday morning, I told Sarah to stay behind and travel back that afternoon with Mark. There was no point her getting up early and travelling to Brisbane just because I had to go to work.

12