Bullied Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what the hell this pervert had planned for her, Amanda stared in disbelief as the man took a diving ring out of the box and pushed it against one of her boobs. With the weighted plastic pressed against her flesh, he grabbed the nipple through the opening and pulled hard, forcing her breast through the too tight object.

"What are you doing, Sir?" inquired Amanda, not liking where this was going. But the coach did not even answer and instead continued to force rings over her naked breasts until it looked like she was wearing a colorful bra, only that the ends of her tits were still poking out of the last ring, forming an angry, swelling little ball.

"This is ridiculous!" complained Amanda as the coach made her show off her new outfit.

The old man beamed, "Almost there! What do you guys think? A nice make-shift top! Now we just need to hide those obscene nipples and that little pussy of hers!"

He took something out of the now almost empty box and, after fiddling with it for a moment, pushed the sticky object over her nipple.

"Waterproof stickers! Let's hope they stay on long enough!" he smirked as he smacked one on the other tit and then kneeled down in front of her

"Spread your legs, girl!" he commanded. Feeling rather exposed, Amanda presented her cleanly shaven pussy and yelped as he pushed another sticker right over her slit. Amanda tried to get a look at the objects, so she grabbed one of her breasts to get a better view. The cute little thing had the school logo on it and declared the object it was affixed on as property of the school. She sighed humiliated, "This is demeaning! You can't do that!"

"The hell I can, little tart. Let's take another picture and then you'll show us how good you can swim in your new outfit. Turn to the left. Yes, that's it. Another great one. The guys will be thrilled! Now, get in there! Let's see how good your breaststroke is with your tits properly covered!"

12