Bulls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up, Mr. B?" Cooper asked, crossing the room in a few strides of his long legs and planting himself down beside Glenn.

Glenn wanted to get to the chase and held up the big manilla envelope. "You tell me."

Cooper put on a confused face, and Glenn was almost caught off guard by the sincerity of his boyish features.

"What is that?" Cooper asked.

"It's a troublesome photo from the WAU match."

"Of, like, Noah or something?"

"You're smart enough to know what it is."

"Damn, so someone took pics, huh?"

"Yeah, someone did." Glenn challenged.

"Hey, at least Noah's got a nice ass."

"This isn't a joke."

"I wasn't joking." Cooper's tone changed, and an icy glint reflected off his eyes. He closed the space between him and Glenn on the couch. He ran a hand over Glenn's thigh.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Look, Mr. B, I don't play games or wait patiently. I know what you are and what I want." Cooper's hand worked its way to Glenn's crotch and squeezed.

Glenn shifted, but his body wouldn't react. "What are you talking about."

"It's so obvious you like some dick inside you," Cooper said, leaning in closer. "I have a dick, and I'm horny as fuck thinking about your son's pussy."

"Y-you need to leave," Glenn stuttered.

"Do I?" Cooper squeezed again. "Cause you're rock hard right now." Cooper slid his hand under the band of Glenn's sweatpants and wrapped his fingers around Glenn's cock. "Damn, Mr. B. Not bad at all."

"You need to-"

Cooper ran his hand up and down Glenn's cock. "Shut the fuck up."

Glenn closed his mouth, breathing loudly through his nose.

"Look, faggot, I don't know what you thought was gonna come from this little chat, but I'm gonna make some things clear." He stopped stroking and stood up, standing directly in front of Glenn. His sweats tented from his big cock pressing against them. "Pull my fucking pants down."

Glenn obeyed and leaned forward; he gripped each side of Cooper's pants and pulled them down until they caught around the young guy's knees. Cooper's cock was a masterpiece. It stuck straight out, at least nine inches, slightly bending about halfway down the shaft, the way that huge cocks often did, as though struggling under their weight. His balls were low-hanging and sent a musk wafting through the air. His pubes were untamed but light in color. The head of his cock and about half his shaft were slightly more pink.

"That," Cooper pointed down at his cock. "Is a real man's cock. Admit that you're a faggot, and I'll let you worship it."

Glenn looked up from the cock and nodded.

"Tell me you're a fag."

"I-I'm a fag." Glenn confessed, the admission making his cock head drip.

Cooper leaned over and grabbed the manilla envelope. "Now suck my cock while I image it balls deep in your boy." He opened the envelope, tossed it to the floor, and examined the photo. Glenn leaned forward and took the head of the cock into his mouth. Cooper's sweaty nuts filled his nose with musk. He gripped the base of the cock and began sucking, working his lips about halfway down the shaft each time.

"Damn, you're a natural." Cooper gripped a handful of Glenn's hair. "Your son has a perfect ass. Fuck look at how tight his pussy looks." Cooper began to pull Glenn's head along his shaft faster and harder. "Let go of my cock," he ordered. Glenn obeyed.

Cooper pushed his cock into Glenn's mouth and jammed his cock head at the back of Glenn's throat until it finally gave way, and he slid in balls-deep. Glenn gagged, and his eyes watered, but Cooper kept his cock lodged in the throat. "Fuck, Noah, such a tight ass," he grunted. Finally, he pulled his cock halfway out. Glenn sucked in air through his nose. Cooper slammed his cock back down. Glenn's eyes streamed, and he gagged again. Cooper began thrusting his hips, fucking Glenn's face. Loud, wet sucking filled the living room.

"Fuck yeah," Cooper growled. "Fucking tight." He gripped Glenn's hair tighter and slid balls-deep again. This time, he pushed his body weight forward, landing on Glenn and straddling him against the back of the couch. Cooper jammed his knees into the crux of Glenn's elbows. Pinning him with a throatful of cock.

After a few moments, Glenn attempted to push Cooper off of him, but Cooper's knees held his arms back. Glenn kicked his legs desperately.

"The more you struggle, the longer my cock will live in your throat. If I feel any teeth at all, you'll regret it."

Glenn's pulse raced, and his heart pounded. His vision swirled with black at his peripherals. He couldn't get the tall, strong bastard off of him. His arms and legs had grown too tired to fight. His dick throbbed, and in his suffocating confusion, he thought, this isn't so bad. Suddenly, Cooper's massive cock slid out of his throat, and Glenn coughed; his cock twitched inside his pants and pumped a creamy load into his underwear. Cooper had picked up Glenn's cell as the man had verged on unconsciousness. He tossed it back onto the couch.

Cooper's face swirled into his vision. He felt a firm slap on his cheeks. "Welcome back, Mr. B." Cooper stood tall; his huge cock was glistening with Glenn's spit and bubbling at the tip with precum.

Glenn collected himself and blinked a few times. Instinctively he leaned forward to suck more, but Cooper put a hand on the top of his head, stopping him.

"Come on, you want more than to suck this monster," Cooper teased.

Drool ran off Glenn's chin, and he looked up at Cooper.

"Pull your pants down and bend over the couch," Cooper ordered.

Glenn, still dazed, obeyed. He pulled his pants down to his ankle and bent over the couch, arching his ass up. Glenn's ass was fit from physical labor with a crack dappled in brown hair, haloing a pink and puckered hole.

"I want you to look at this while I fuck you," Cooper tossed the photo of Noah in front of Glenn, and he grabbed it, looking over his son's exposed hole.

"Tell me how hot your son's ass is if you want this fucking cock."

"Please, just fuck me..." Glenn begged, finally having caught his breath.

"Not until you admit that you like looking at your son's pussy." Cooper ran his wet cock along Glenn's furry crack.

"Fine, fuck!" Glenn whimpered, desperate for the cock. "My son has such a delicious pussy. I want to taste it, to fuck it...always have!"

"That's more like it, you pervy fucking faggot!" Cooper pushed his cock against the tight hole and pushed into it.

Glenn yelped, but Cooper kept pushing. He leaned his head back and growled as the warm hole stretched around his cock, sucking along his shaft as he slid balls-deep. Glenn felt his "second hole" stretch as Cooper's cock head impaled him.

"Fuck, you repressed fags always feel as tight as virgins. Better breath through your nose 'cause this is about to hurt." Cooper gripped Glenn's hips and started to fuck him hard. The sound of Glenn's hole being plowed and the slapping of Cooper's thighs and swinging balls echoed around the room.

"FUCK OH OH FUCK." Glenn felt like his ass was splitting in two, but his rock-hard cock pumped in pleasure.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" Cooper yelled. "Fuck, I wasn't expecting you to feel this fucking good. Don't stop looking at your son's hole. I wanna know how bad you want it."

"I'd-fuck-rather-ungh-see you-fuck-fuck-his pussy." Glenn grunted between each of Cooper's thrusts.

Cooper fucked him harder. "What about him watching me fuck his fag dad."

"That-mmm-too," Glenn whimpered. His hole felt thoroughly used, and his prostate was electrocuted each time Cooper's shaft drilled his ass.

"Glad you think so because-"

The front door barged open. "Dad?! Dad?!" Noah's voice called out in a frenzy.

Glenn's cock-dazed brain didn't understand what was happening.

Noah stumbled into the room and froze. He had the perfect view of Cooper's ass flexing as he drove his cock into his father's ass.

Cooper pulled out, and Noah glanced at his father's red, gaped hole. He saw his father gripping the picture of him.

"W-what the-"

Glenn tried to stand, his legs shaky from the pounding. His cock was still frustratingly hard. "It's not...I-"

"Sorry, Noah, dude," Cooper began. "Your dad invited me over, and we were chatting about your ass and just lost control. That emergency text wasn't from your dad. It was another little joke."

Noah fought the urge to tackle the bastard and instead turned and rushed back out the door.

Glenn stumbled forward, but Cooper grabbed his shoulder. "You need to give him some time," he said. "I'm not done with you."

"Well, I'm fucking done," Glenn barked.

"Is that why this," Cooper gripped Glenn's cock. "Is still pointing at the fucking roof?"

Glenn pushed his hand away, and Cooper lunged. He twisted Glenn back around and put him in a headlock with a firm vice of a bicep and forearm. He lowered Glenn back onto the couch, bent his hips, and worked his cock back into Glenn's used hole.

Glenn's face reddened, and his veins stood out as Cooper squeezed his neck harder between his forearm and bicep. "Your fucking hole is mine until I say otherwise.."

Glenn blacked out.

*

"I woke up on the couch, and Cooper was already gone. When I stood up, I could tell from the semen running down my legs that he had finished while I was unconscious." Glenn rubbed his eyes.

"Stand up, Glenn," Harrington commanded.

"Huh?"

"Stand up right now."

"But-"

"Glenn."

Glenn stood up, his cock hard through his pants.

"Look at your father's arousal, Noah."

Noah had glanced but looked down at the floor. "I'm good, actually."

"Noah, look at your father's arousal and tell him you're flattered by what he said about his desires for you."

"I think the fuck not-" Noah began, but the ringing had returned to his ears and had reached an unbearable crescendo. "Fuck. Not. Fuck. Not." Noah murmured in a monotoned voice, his pupils dilated, and his mouth hung open. "Fuck. Fuck...yeah...dad...it's so fucking hot knowing you liked looking at my ass." It was as though someone had smashed a reset button inside his mind. Noah sat up. The ringing had stopped. "When mom left, I used to lie in bed at night and run my fingers over my hole, wondering if I should crawl into bed with you."

Glenn sat back down and looked at Harrington with concern. "This isn't right. This isn't what I wanted when we talked about your Hypno therapy or whatever. I asked you to help him forgive me-" Glenn grabbed his ears as they filled with a ringing. "Y-you said you could make him legitimately forgive me-UUGH!" Glenn's eyes dilated, and his mouth opened.

"Dad," Noah reached over and rubbed his dad's thigh. "Dad, I want you..no, I need you to fuck my ass."

Harrington smirked. Impressed with the intensity of the results.

Glenn blinked, his mind reset. Noah rushed forward and straddled Glenn's lap on the sofa. They embraced. Noah looked down at his father and leaned in for a kiss. They began to make out, breathing heavily. Noah reached back and lowered his pants over his ass, revealing his plump cheeks. He ground his exposed ass against his father's bulge as his tongue intertwined with his father's.

Glenn fumbled with his pants and managed to free his cock. It was a stiff, fountaining precum between his son's crack, and he pressed it against a puckered hole.

Noah pulled away from the kiss, wetness trailing between their lips, and leaned over to spit into his palm. He ran his wet hand over his father's cock and then raised his ass before sitting back down on the cock and letting it slide in. Both father and son moaned.

Noah began to ride his father's cock, his ass expertly bouncing and wiggling.

"Do you forgive him?" Harrington asked.

"Not until he blows his load in my ass," Noah sighed. "It feels so good to ride the cock that made me!"

"Well, Bub, I'm about to-" Glenn's legs shook, and his balls drew up as his taint twitched. Noah felt his father's cock expand inside of him, followed by a heat.

"Fuck you pumped my brothers and sisters so deep into my pussy!" Noah whimpered. His mind completely perved out. He kissed his father harder and then pulled away. "I forgive you. How could I be mad about you getting dicked down by someone so hot?"

Noah lifted his ass and let his father's cock free. Glenn's cock flopped out, and his cum dripped from the used hole. "In fact," Noah continued. "When we get home, we'll call Cooper and tell him we need another chat."

"That sounds fucking hot," Glenn said gleefully. "Think he'd give us a turn at fucking his hot ass?"

"As long as you both take turns on mine, I don't give a fuck."

Harrington cleared his throat.

They both looked at him, untangling and pulling their pants back up.

"It seems we have had some kind of progress today."

"We owe you everything," Glenn pleaded.

"You've returned the favor more than you know," Harrington assured. "Now head home and continue, uh, forgiving one another. Oh, and I have a supply of Allguard for you, too. I think you'll find you're going to need it. The directions are on the bottle."

-

Once they had left, Harrington turned off the secret camera on his desk and walked to the statue. He undid his belt and pulled his pants to his ankles. His muscular ass bubbled with round cheeks lightly dappled in dark hair. He willed his fat, uncut cock to swell to its full nine inches. He gripped it in one hand, and with the other, he fingered at his phone, dialing Dr. Hadad.

"Hello, yeah, yeah. The results were way more potent than expected.."

Hadad spoke excitedly on the other end of the line. Harrington stroked his cock as they chatted.

"Between the pheromones, the medically induced hyper-sexual mania, and this audio hypnosis, I think we are definitely onto something."

Harrington positioned his cock head over one of the bowls at the statue's feet and groaned with pleasure as he willed his balls to release a load into it.

"I need information on the local wrestling team's captain, Cooper Lanefort. If he has a father, we may have found our Bull. I think it's time we reported to the rest of the Order," Harrington grunted, his cock throbbing.

12