All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 07'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rhoonie9rhoonie9over 1 year ago

Not enough commensurate to a month long of waiting. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The waiting is indeed long, but this is top notch literature. Once I start reading, I just can't stop. I hope you will write forever, you surely have the talent. Easiest 5 stars ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sure wish Stanley would get her knocked up. I’m wondering when the boyfriend is going there get a clue that he’s being cucked. The kid really needs to grow a set of balls. I hope there’s a few more chapters. Thanks!!!

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

This remains the greatest story on this site. I beg of you to make Stanley fuck the mother in front of her son. It is the natural progression, and I hope they force the wimpy son to cover for them while they fuck. Please update as soon as possible, I'm craving the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cum a lot!! From the start to this chapter. More happiness to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stanley needs to own his whore. He never fucks her in the ass and then make her suck his cock clean. He never engages in watersports either.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
I don't understand

Why he just doesn't go to Stanley or his mom and say hey I don't care if you're fucking my mom or not. I would think he would want his mom to be happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like that the development of the story is gradual. I've read a few dozens of stories of this genre, and they all were done in a few thousands of words. This story is the best among them not only because of the rich language, but the slow rhythm that makes everything feel realistic. This scenario could happen in real life. I find it a little bit odd though, that the relationship between Julie and Kyle is quite poor. He saw her on Stanley's lap that night and she didn't even explain that behavior to him? In this chapter they did for the first time what most families usually do – hang out together, and it's a step in the right direction. If it's OK for Kyle to know that Stanley is "a friend of the family", then it's OK for Tim too. Let them all four do activities together, and the sneaking action to be riskier and more exciting. The scene of Kyle walks in on them as they talk dirty about him was the hottest yet. Keep up the good work, the waiting between chapters is insufferable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The part where Stanley was lifting Julie up while fucking her and making her admit how much stronger he is than her wimpy fiancé was so hot. Keep moving in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story so far make the mom depraved by not having sex for a chapter so she goes crazy and rewarding her when she does sadistic acts like beating her son or the bully beats up the son she laughs towards her family especially the son how she didn't want him reminds wimpy dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was right! Next chapter was about Stanely taking Julie in front of Tim! But still...story doesn't add up. How can Stanley be 20 years old, when the son mentioned in the first chapter about Stanley failing two grades and was a "classmate of his"?

Kyle should've told Tim about his mom cheating on him with Stanley. Or the author should've at least made Tim aware of what was going on with Julie.

Now let's see...the next chapter will be about Tim catching them fucking and Julie coming clean about it. Then tells Tim that none of this (her relationship with Stanley) would have happened if he was home for longer periods of time. Which then leads to a agrument between the two and Stanley tossing Tim out of the house afterwards.

Yep...just like Asperger27's story series Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grammar errors up wazooza. Couldn't understand the story, even the sex parts were not as good.

Author should've checked thoroughly before posting.

Yeah being generous with this comment. 3*** because i'm curious as to where this series goes from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story on this site. Please continue and dont listen haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story. I hope that someday they'd play truth or dare, and Stanley will somehow get everyone naked. Afterwards they all 3 go under the same big blanket and watch a movie, or at least pretend to.

Another thing that I'd like to see is Stanley being more assertive and demanding around the house. He should send Kyle to his room, or make him do a foot massage to his mom. He should decide what Julie would wear (for the foot massage always a skirt and without panties etc.)

It could be hot if Stanley demands that Kyle would sleep in the basement in the days that Tim comes over, making up a ridiculous excuse for that (the true reason is, of course, so they could shag comfortably in his room. Stanley could ask cruel things, like cumming on Kyle's glasses and Office Depot uniform, which cause him trouble cause he can't see and smell from sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhere along the line I hope Stanley beats Kyle up in front of Julie and she approves of it.

Also hoping that Tim never figures out that Julie is cheating and ends up marrying her anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly! let's say Kyle is having a nervous breakdown after Stanley told him to do more cleaning chores around the house, and from the fact that his mom won't listen to him anymore and isn't interested at all about how he's doing. One day he just yells and cries and freaks out when she tells him that she has a date with Stanley instead having the night all by themselves as she promised. Stanley hears the screaming and comes to the rescue of Julie, beats him up and sends him to his room, even though he hadn't eaten dinner. The morning after, hungry and tired and horny, he comes down to see them having their breakfast, he wears nothing but boxer, Julie sits on his lap wearing her pink nightie and feeds him. He tells Kyle while they eat: "your mom and I talked about it and agreed that if a behavior like this would come up again, I would have to use my force again to stop it. I know that you're a virgin and not doing great in your social life, but there's no excuse in the world to intimidate this beloved woman, who carried you 9 months in her belly. As long as I'm around this house, I won't let it be". Julie responds: "Then I should invite you more often" and kisses him on the cheek. "If you keep kissing me like my aunt I may not accede", he responds, and then they kiss for the first time in front of Kyle. Julie buries her head in Stanley's shoulder, not able to look in her son's eyes. "I think it's time for you to go to work", he says to Kyle. "Tim doesn't need to know about it. We're just being friendly here. Understood?". Then they can play riskier around Kyle. Maybe Stanley could walk around the house with an erect penis and none of them react to this out loud. I trust you to develop interesting scenarios from there on. Please publish more chapters, the waiting is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let me guess: the story ends with Julie and Stanley becoming a couple and Kyle accepting his place in the household as a submissive cuckold. Yup, saw that coming a mile away. Completely predictable with unbelievable characters, all of whom are unlikeable and read as caricatures of what you'd expect from a cuckold story. The only saving grace in these stories are the sex scenes, and even those are becoming more and more derivative. This story started hot, but it's beginning to drag a little bit.

3 stars.

peterHarpeterHarover 1 year ago

when can we expect the new chapter?

the best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm wondering what is the strange look between Stuart and Stanley

zorrofinzorrofinover 1 year ago

Well written👍🏻👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex unprotected=pregnancy. Is that what the author has in mind for the next chapter? Because I noticed how Julie and Stuart have ALOT of unprotected sex.

Also...wouldn't Tim realize hos fiance is cheating on him when he noticed how the car smells of strong sweat and other bodily fluids? I'm no expert when it comes to that stuff, but clearly fucking in her car will definitely linger. Unless that was the point. To drive it home that she (Julie) has become a desperate bimbo for Stuart's cock.

Lost_LoungeLost_Loungeover 1 year ago

Hot af! I love how realistic and cliché-free it remains! I really wonder where it will go. Will Julie dump Tim for Stan? Will Kyle bang office Sarah and finally grow some balls? Will lil' bro Wade and/or papa Stuart take a bite out of Julie too? Will Stan maybe take Julie's fine ass online to make some dow? Or will Julie and Tim end up with some nasty STD's? Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still no news? He did stop, didn't he? Oh nooooooo. Why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be hot is Stanley will fuck Julie on the Keven bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please release the next chapter. The waiting is killing me. This story is my all time favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a month and a week since the last submission. I check for a new chapter every day. I really hope you're still there. There's nothing in this world that I want more than Pt. 08 (and 09 and 10 and on and on) of this brilliant story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous