All Comments on 'Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 08'

by Sovany

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finnaly a new chapter! I think Stuart and Stanley sex with Julie was too much. But other parts of the story is hot. Especially where Stanley make chores for Kevin and Julie wanting a baby. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m really digging this series. Wondering when Kyle is going to nail Sarah. Hopefully mom gets knocked soon. Thanks for the read!!!

rhoonie9rhoonie9over 1 year ago

Glad to go through the part, hoping to get the next one earlier than the previous. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, welcome back. Definitely a hot story, especially now that Stuart is added in, only thing I'm hoping is hopefully the conclusion is coming soon. The story was good, but this one felt like it was still touching on parts that other chapters had (Learning responsibility being one example). Overall though loved it and can't wait to see what's next. Hopefully the finale is Stan showing him how to be a man while he actually is happy with Sarah, work and school. I can give two shits about Tim, he deserves his downfall, but our protagonist hopefully can come out a better person

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!! Hopefully Stanley knocks mom up. It’s great that Stanley’s dad got a blowjob from her. Won’t be long and hopefully he’ll pump her pussy full of cum. Kyle has seen enough fucking to hopefully know how to fuck Sarah properly when the time comes. Or better yet maybe Stanley can rail her in front of Kyle. Please don’t be too long for the next chapter……

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG!!! Hopefully Stanley knocks mom up. It’s great that Stanley’s dad got a blowjob from her. Won’t be long and hopefully he’ll pump her pussy full of cum. Kyle has seen enough fucking to hopefully know how to fuck Sarah properly when the time comes. Or better yet maybe Stanley can rail her in front of Kyle. Tim & Kyle are such pussy’s, hopefully Stanley is able to save Kyle……lol!!! Please don’t be too long for the next chapter……

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars, glad to see you back. Please release the next chapter soon, waiting for a whole month is a pure torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing, best story on the site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stuart and Stanley?

Jumping the shark there!

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 1 year ago
Soo

People like you suck at life fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have built off the other woman found in the phone.

Could have had side stories and got the kid into some stories.

It's becoming too narrow although the breeding angle was a good insert.

zorrofinzorrofinover 1 year ago

Thats amazing story so far. Thanks🙏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like I predicted. She's going to become pregnant by Stanley. The next part will be about her getting pregnant and Tim finding out about it and becoming suspicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now the question becomes: Will Stanley find out about Sarah and nail her, too? Of course, I'm not entirely sure Kyle's mom would down for that. She already has shown she slightly disagreed with Stanley's stance on the video games, even if she kept quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So...let me get this straight. She been fucking Stanley unprotected for months and now you mention her being on birth control?

Kinda doesn't make sense, but hey you are doing your best.

The threesome you added was a bit of a surprise. Didn't expect his dad to have a go at her.

peterHarpeterHarover 1 year ago

GREAT JOB, the threesome scene was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialogue has gone downhill. Tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm willing to bet Stanley's downfall will be nailing Sarah and Julie finding out about it. Even though she's cheating herself, she profiles as hypocritical enough to dump Stanley for it.

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 1 year ago

please keep it going. complete submission from the mother, and more nasty sex between her and stanley. eventually the son should get to watch and the mother should encourage your bullying

maxmaster983maxmaster983over 1 year ago

call the bitch to a motel and gangbang with studs .

peterHarpeterHarover 1 year ago

maybe im asking for too much but have you ever thought about side stories?

like dialogues between Stuart and Julie

Son and Sarah

Julie and son's ex boss (i remember that Julie convinced him to hire her son)

Stanley with his ex teacher or other women

MtlstlMtlstlover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The threesome was hot, hope there’s more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story and series. Loved every bit of it. Update faster. Hope stuart gets more of the pussy and at some point the younger brother will get involved too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can do so much from this point - 1/ the mom has Stanley’s baby and continues the affair but gets married to Tim; 2/ the son Kyle becomes Wade’s butt boy so both mom and son are being used; 3/ Tim finds out but is threatened to stay by Stanley so that the mom can be ok financially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope the author is okay. Happy new year

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, I can see where this series is going. Kyle will more likely need up as a bitchboy for Stuart and his mother. His mother ends up getting pregnant by Stuart and more than likely gets caught cheating by her fiance, who proceeds to cancel the wedding due to her infidelity with Stuart. Only for Stuart to dominate him and put him in a subservient position. Then Stuart fucks the girl Kyle likes in front of him, while also fucking his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Or maybe Kyle actually grows a pair in the next chapter and finally tells his soon to be stepfather Tom that his mom has sleeping with Stuart every time he leaves or even when he is there.

Then that causes a big fight between Tom and Kyle's mom with Kyle taking Tom's side and telling his mom to stop cheating on Tom. Also telling his mom that Stuart has been sending him videos of them fucking and how he knows she had an orgy with Stuart and his dad.

Then Kyle moves out and never has anything to do with his mom. While his mom tries to deny to herself that Stuart never really cared about her and only wanted her for sex and not a meaningful relationship.

Ends with Tom leaving her and finds a better woman that cares about him. He also adopts Kyle as his legal son.

Jake047Jake047over 1 year ago

Kyle should be feminised and turned like her mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would really love to see Stanley give Kyle a show, or even a piece of that alpha cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait to see Stanley dominate the fiancé and make him submit in a wrestling hold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I hope Stanley gets Julie pregnant; Sarah meets Julie and Stanley; Stanley seduces Sarah, with Julie assuring her that Stanley is a much better lover than Kyle, and that Sarah can have much more fun cruelly teasing Kyle than being his friend.

abermainabermainabout 1 month ago

I think the the story was all repeats the words on the first fuck was the same all the way trrough it was far too long and it was boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous