Bum's Rush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I stopped to see the carpenter. When Joshua and I returned from our shopping trip, we would (hopefully) have a lot of things that needed transported to shore.

I'd been trying to think of a way to lash bamboo poles across three or four canoes so we could create a platform to load the cargo on.

We'd probably have to tow it with another canoe, filled with paddlers. I was hoping he had ideas.

When I started describing what I thought we needed and why, he took me around behind his hut and rapped his knuckles on the dinghy - which was lying upside down, repaired.

I laughed and clapped him on the shoulder. He returned the gesture and assured me that he would have it moved to the lagoon after we left.

When we returned from the trip, the scouts would holler - and the warriors would hook canoes in series to tow the lifeboat - and bring the cargo ashore.

Since he already had all of that worked out, I headed off to catch up with my assigned team.

They didn't really need me so my team-leader recommended I hit the range and practice my sling-work. I swear they're conspiring against me. Was I really that bad? I was.

My instructor tried a couple different approaches to teaching me, this time, and I think the second one finally did the trick. Well, at least he wasn't grimacing when I made my throw anymore.

He sent me to lunch but told me to come back that afternoon.

I'm sure Megan was tired of hearing me grumble about all of the practice. Joshua laughed at my complaining but Heather was nice enough to shush him.

He called me "little brother" even though I'm pretty sure I've got a couple years on him. I guess I should be happy it was "brother" and not "fool".

Back at the range, within another hour, I was hitting the target consistently and with much more power.

Hopefully, with a little more practice, I'd be throwing like Joshua did.

When the instructor announced that I had earned a reprieve, I ran back to my hut and grabbed the crude atlatl arm I had been carving to see if I could boost the warriors' spear-throws.

It took me a bit to do it like I'd seen demonstrated when I was at Scout camp - but he worked out what I was trying to accomplish and asked to try it.

After a couple throws, he was excited. I left the prototype with him. He told me to send him a runner when I went by the central fire - on my way to see what my work-team was up to.

He had, obviously, sent the runner to get the chief and the elders because, by the time I got to dinner, they knew all about the throwing arm.

The weapons trainer must have brought them to the range and given them a demonstration because they were all excited about the possibilities.

If you've never seen one of these work, it basically does, with a spear, what a trebuchet does for catapults - you're amplifying the movement of the pitching arm to increase the power by like an order of magnitude.

I'm not an engineer - but that should give you the basic idea.

After dinner, the chief commented on the moisture in the breeze - saying that Joshua & I would probably be starting our journey in the morning.

He reminded us to pack travel food - and take the girls with us.

The chief's wife came to give me grief that I was taking her two best workers away from a day of productivity but then kissed my cheeks for how excited the leaders were about the atlatl prototype.

I wondered if she was having some kinds of prophetic dreams about us - because she always had this knowing twinkle in her eyes. Maybe there was nothing there and she'd just taken a liking to Meg & me.

As dusk approached, and the two of us snuck off toward the stony summit, my raging hard-on was already making walking a problem - as I anticipated the animalistic sex-scene that my lover had drawn in my mind.

Thankfully, her moaning & panting - as I wantonly slammed my penis into her vagina again & again - completely lived up to the fantasy she had described.

I bunched her skirt up, along with its waist-band, and gave myself a hand-hold. I used both hands to hang on as I slammed into her - pistoning in & out of her so hard & fast that my fun-bag was slapping against her seeping slit, as the pre-cum from both of our sexes lubricated the dog-fucking I was giving her.

Megan usually came at least once while I was building up to my climax. This time, I hadn't felt her body shudder - or her fuck-box tighten down.

She was moaning so much that it almost sounded like groaning. The noises she was making were calling to me - and my brain told my testes that it was time.

Without warning her - and without slowing my thrusting - I started spraying my hot man-milk into her.

When she felt it explode inside of her, her body froze, and her vaginal muscles tightened around my cock.

I kept pumping - and belching baby-batter inside of her.

Meg lost her grip on the boulder and I was holding her frozen body in place as I kept pounding in & out of her tightness, willing every last little swimmer to accept their quest to seek out the maiden's gift.

Still supporting her body, I pirouetted the two of us and sat on the large stone, bringing her with me to sit on my lap - my man-meat still filling her sausage-squeezer.

At that point, her weight pressed my shorts against the skin of my crotch and I felt the wetness - the giant circle of what could only have been where she had ejaculated onto me as I was pounding my cock into her.

I had been so horny - anticipating playing out the fantasy Megan had described - that I'd never pulled my shorts down - I'd just unzipped and started drilling into her velvety tightness.

"Oh, Mikey," she cooed.

She lifted a knee to her chest, spun her body around, to put her feet on the rock - on either side of my ass - with my flesh-sword still safely sheathed in her quivering pussy.

"I came so hard, Mikey!"

"I see that," I laughed.

"My pussy just exploded! My eyes rolled back in my head and all that shit. That was crazy!"

"It was pretty good for me too, Meg."

"You were awfully worked up there, Mikey. Did I get you excited with my little fantasy talk?"

"Definitely. You get me going anyway but, yeah, I was really looking forward to this."

I wrapped her in a bear-hug and kissed her hard.

"The whole fucking village probably heard us," she laughed.

"Sis, we damn near live in the middle of the town and our walls are made of dried grass - probably a little less than sound-proof. I'm surprised they haven't made us move out."

We both started laughing at the thought that we were giving the families around us the audio-track for a sex-tape, pretty much every night.

"They don't fuck as much as we do," Megan confided to me, "but they still go at it pretty often. The old ladies make sure there are always plenty of tea ingredients on-hand or there'd already be too many villagers for the island to support."

I laughed at the thought of the chief praying for babies when the women were doing everything they could to keep things under control.

"It's kind of grim but whenever somebody dies, the older ladies talk it over and figure out who should have a baby to take that person's place. Other times, they intentionally expand the tribe - like - when Joshua & Heather got married. Heather has been told she can have a baby whenever she's ready."

I nodded and she continued, "As long as the girls follow the advice of the older women, they basically have all the help they need. Some women decide they're not going to listen and have a baby when they want but the older ladies will only help her when they really can't avoid it. She'll have to do pretty much everything by herself. She's not ostracized or shunned - but she doesn't enjoy the blessings of the community when she decides to go off on her own."

"This Council of Women seems pretty fair?"

"I haven't noticed them playing favorites. They listen to all of the women (and the girls that are old enough to start courting) but the council - as you call it - they are the ones that make the final decisions."

"There are, obviously dangers with power-hungry people in a group like this - but - this tribe, at least, seems to manage things pretty well," I noted.

"We escaped a guy who was on a power-trip. These people have accepted us as if we were family - even though we didn't look, dress, or talk like them."

"We got lucky," I said. "This would have been so much harder if we hadn't found them."

"You would have made it work, Mikey, but I agree. I'm very happy here - and even happier not having to spend all day just surviving so that I'd be too tired to fuck my handsome man and dream about what our babies will look like."

I kissed her deeply again and we cuddled for a bit, with her still sitting on my damp lap.

I had thought about spending the night on the summit but the bugs were starting to be a bother. For whatever reason, very few of the pests seemed to find their way into the grass-covered huts.

We dressed ourselves - in our soiled clothes - and headed for home.

As we passed the path for the lagoons, I talked Meg into taking a quick swim in our clothes - to reduce the stench.

If the rains came, we would be getting up early in the morning and wouldn't have time to bathe or do laundry - and who knew when we'd be returning.

We waded into the shallows and got our bodies, and clothes, wet - brushing at the worst of the stains - and then wore our dripping outfits back to the hut.

We hung our shirts & pants on the outside line - and wore our undies into the hut to hang them on the inside one.

If we were lucky, our hut wouldn't smell like musty sex when we returned from our shopping trip.

Freshly-fucked - and somewhat bathed - I was asleep in seconds - with my cute little sister wrapped around my naked body.

Day 37

I woke to a gloomy, rainy morning - and jumped out of bed! I nudged at my weary, sleeping beauty and kissed her awake. She wasn't ready to get up.

Once her eyes were open, however, and her mind started moving, she was after me to move faster.

By the time we got to their hut, Heather was pushing Joshua out of the house as well.

I think my warrior friend was dragging his feet because he knew how much he was going to hate this day.

Heather, on the other hand, had no clue what she was getting herself into - but was excited to share in an adventure that most women would never get to go on - and with her pale best friend.

Heather was close enough to her size that Megan had wrestled up a spare outfit for her to wear. Following that idea, I brought a shirt & shorts for Joshua as well.

We had transferred everything from Megan's pack into mine - stacking any extra items in a pile in the corner of the hut. Her bag now held the extra outfits. She was waiting until we got to the boat to tell our friends of the plan.

Joshua & I paddled the girls out to the boat and I got started raising the anchors.

He returned the canoe and I pulled in as close to shore as I could, safely. He swam over and climbed aboard.

He froze when he looked at the girls, huddling together in the small cabin, and saw that Heather had changed clothes.

I decided it was best for me to stay out of this argument - assuming he would resist.

However, he proved that he's smarter than me when he just shrugged and accepted the clothes from Megan. He walked to the back of the boat, dropped his loin-cloth, and pulled the shorts & shirt on.

I should have felt a little jealous that Megan did not turn away from his gleaming posterior as he made the switch but, I guess, I didn't either ..

We laughed when he walked over, pulling at the strange tightness of the clothes. Megan informed him that he had the shorts on backwards - so he went back to his "changing room" and turned them around the right way.

He was grinning when he returned and said they weren't as bad now.

We were a half-hour from the island when one of us finally realized we'd forgotten to grab any food to bring with us.

When I started hearing chatter from the port authority on the radio, I tuned to the frequency the boat buyer used and requested a berthing. It was still early but I was recognized by the call-sign I gave and told to park where the boat had been a few days earlier.

I pulled in and showed Joshua how to tie us off. Of course, he picked the rope-work up easily.

One of the workers came to meet us as we walked off of the pier. He told us the radio operator had called us a taxi and asked if it was okay to check over the ship.

I thanked him for their forethought and kindness - for getting us the ride - and told him we'd probably be back after lunch.

He said that would likely be plenty of time.

(Probably because I hadn't had the thing long enough to break it.)

Before we had left the island, I had grabbed the secret money-belt and the currency it held. Half of that was now in my wallet.

I asked the taxi driver how much he would charge us to be our chauffeur for the day. He gave me a long look and said 100 PAB. I asked him if US dollars were okay and he said it was. I peeled a hundred dollar bill out of my wallet and handed it over.

I had the driver run us to the bank and I broke the rest of my large bills into something we could use to operate.

After that, we took our friends to breakfast - biscuits & gravy with fried eggs.

The sausage gravy was, of course, mind-blowing to them - so rich and flavorful.

Heather and Joshua were both holding their bellies and moaning by the time we climbed back into our ride.

Next, we asked our guide where we could get hardware, tools, camping supplies, sewing items, and cookware.

Walmart and Dollar General, it seems, haven't conquered this corner of the world yet - so we started at a hardware store - and then moved from place to place - checking items off of my list.

I turned my phone on and answered a couple emails from Johnny.

Megan called mom - and spent quite a while trying to get a word in edge-wise. She finally just ended up repeating, "Yes, mother," over and over again.

Thankfully, every store we visited had a truck that would deliver to the pier.

It was time for lunch and the only things left on my list were the seeds and the millstone.

Trying not to pick foods that would stray too far from what they already knew, we found a taco joint with carnitas tacos - similar to the roasted hog that I loved so much - but with a little more flavor.

Heather and Joshua enjoyed the tacos and the cold, bottled water.

We were tempted to buy a bottle of Jarritos for them to try but decided against corrupting them any more than we already were.

As we ate, I Google'd the process of turning flax into linen. Wow. Eight intensive steps - and - we'd need to rotate the crops with a grain - to keep from sucking all of the life out of the soil. Shit. I knew cotton was a soil-depleter but didn't realize flax was as well. Guess I should have figured.

For the time being, I decided that we'd stick with the cloth we had. We'd see how that went over with the tribe and, based on the responses, figure out if we'd be ahead to just buy cloth - or go to the trouble of growing it ourselves.

After our brave compatriots were finished with their lunch, we headed off to find grain seeds - and a millstone.

Using a combination of languages the store owner and the buyer (me) only half shared - to try to buy a tool that's hundreds of years old - is problematic.

Finally, I told him what I was trying to do and he took me to the grinding mills.

Most were powered by electricity but he actually did have two that were hand-cranked.

We threw the two 50-pound bags of seed - and the two grinding mills - into the trunk of the taxi - and our shopping trip was a success.

Back at the docks, the girls grabbed the mills while Joshua & I grabbed a bag of seed each. I thanked the driver and sent him on his way. He was happy to be released early and still be allowed to keep the whole amount we'd agreed on.

We carried our supplies to the boat and started loading them.

The ship buyer came out to greet us and I saw that his team members had been transferring our purchases from the street to the boat and getting them stowed so that we stayed balanced in the water. I'm not sure I would have thought of that.

I thanked him for the assistance and he asked how I was getting everything onto the island. I explained about the dinghy and he nodded.

I told him that I was trying to figure out how to build a pier but didn't know how I was going to bury pilings to set the posts for the structure.

He suggested a permanent mooring - a buoy attached to a massive weight that would rest on the ocean floor and prevent the boat from drifting.

I asked him how big of a stone I'd need and he laughed. He said it would be bigger than we'd be able to manage ourselves - almost a ton.

He offered to build the mooring for us for 5000 PAB.

I had no clue whether or not that was a good price but it was going to eliminate a big concern for me - so I agreed to it.

We went into the office and I swiped the debit card for the mooring - as well as the fuel - wondering what my daily limit was. Apparently, it was more than that because a receipt printed out for me to sign.

The company owner walked me back to the boat, shook my hand, and told me they'd deliver the mooring sometime in the next couple weeks.

He waved as our small crew - and our boat-load of supplies - headed out of the inlet.

As we motored along, I looked back at the stack of tools and supplies. When I had described what I needed the tree saws for, the guy at the hardware store had taken me back to a commercial section - where he showed me a two-man cross-cut saw like you've seen old-time lumberjacks use. I had immediately added two of those to my shopping cart.

Megan scooted in close and pinched my butt while I was focused on the horizon.

I wrapped an arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Am I fucking up their lives?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I think they'll be happy. I trust them to tell us if they're not, Miriam likes both of us - but she won't hesitate to steer us to good choices."

"Miriam?"

"The chief's wife. I'm not saying her name right - but that's as close as I can get. She humors me."

I pulled my sister up for a soft but lecherous kiss.

"You're doing what you think is best," she said. "Keep doing that. It's what got us here."

"Where have you been all my life?" I asked her.

"In the next bedroom, listening to you jack off to some bleach-blonde cheerleader who didn't even know you existed."

"Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Sis."

"That's incestuous cock-sucker to you, handsome, and don't forget it."

I laughed so hard that I got the hiccups.

She pinched my dick and bit my face and then laughed along with me.

I turned and noticed that Heather & Joshua had already changed back to their regular clothes, ready to be home again.

I brought the boat in to about the spot where Joshua had swum out to meet us.

A canoe was already dragging the dinghy out to the spot - with a second canoe following close behind.

In the end, it took five trips - but we got everything dropped onto the shore.

They brought the dinghy back out to us - along with its custom-built replacement oars - and I took the work-boat out to my anchoring spot.

We loaded the girls into the lifeboat and then Joshua & I rowed us into shore.

A team of porters were already moving the goods into camp.

Somebody had figured out what the wheelbarrows were for - and that made dealing with the heavier items much easier.

The girls grabbed some things from the pile and jumped in the procession.

Joshua & I got the dinghy stowed with the canoes - and returned to the piles just in time to grab the bags of seed - which were the last two items.

123456...9