Bum's Rush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still cannot get over the fact that it had been less than a month before that when Megan & I drank their horny-juice and went from being just siblings to sibling-lovers.

I had dated pretty actively - and had a few serious relationships - but I've never been this in love.

There was definitely a level of trust that I wouldn't have had with a new partner - because Megan & I already know each other so well - but it was still so different.

And sexually? I don't think I'd ever had that much sex in my life - not even when a relationship was more lust-based than love-based.

Physically, obviously, Megan and I were very compatible. We fit together perfectly. We read each other's needs well.

This was definitely going to be a challenge to explain to our parents. Even if we suddenly had to leave and return home - I couldn't see myself ever being with anybody else. This just felt too right.

I did still have concerns about kids. I knew Megan wanted them and - honestly - I did too - but I worried. Maybe I would have had most of those same concerns if I were thinking about having babies with somebody I wasn't related to - I didn't know - I had never gotten that far in any of my relationships.

I had one girlfriend that really wanted kids, but she did not include me in the decision process - so I ended that relationship fairly quickly. She was nice enough, but I was glad I didn't get her pregnant. Those decisions have to be made by both partners.

Megan had orgasmed again, while I was doing my mental monologue - and her needy sounds were making my brain move the tingle from my penis to my balls - and it was time to fill my sister's pussy with liquid love again.

"Megan," I warned

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Yes!"

"I love you," I laughed at her exuberance.

"I love you too, you bully! I'm so close to cumming. Please fuck me and blow your hot wad up against my uterus so I can cum one more time. Please, big brother," she cooed.

I started talking nasty to her - increasing the speed of my thrusting - pushing both of us to the edge.

"My dirty, little sister's tight, naughty cunt is so hot. I love fucking this pussy."

"Yes!"

"I'm going to flood your womb with so much cum that your birth-control pill will drown, and be useless."

"Yes!"

"I'm going to fill your belly with triplets."

"Oh, fuck! Yes!"

"By the time we see mom & dad, your tummy will be as big as a whale with my incest babies."

"Fuck, yes!"

"Are you ready, little sister?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Here comes a hot load of brother-sperm."

"Oh, fuck! Yes .."

By now, she'd gotten used to me pressing in tightly to blast her womb entrance with my spunk. Tonight, obviously, she was craving it.

I leaned down and kissed her hard as my cock started spewing man-magma inside of her.

She tried to break the lip-lock, to scream or growl, but I held her, and continued erupting, blast after blast.

When I was done - as the last jet of semen fired into her - I broke off the kiss - but then leaned back in quickly to give her a soft little peck as an after-shock.

"Oh, Mikey. I want your babies so bad! I love you so much."

"You, my twisted sister, excite me and fulfill me in every way possible and I would love nothing more than to knock you up - but I still think we should wait a little longer."

"I know, Mikey. I know. I'm still learning so much here - and getting stronger. Some days, I think I could handle anything, and some days I'm so pooped I can't stay awake past dinner."

"Like me - last night.."

"Yeah, you were so cute that I almost climbed on and rode your cock after you fell asleep. I tried rubbing your dick a little but you were no longer part of this world," she laughed.

"My perverted little sister was rubbing my cock while I was sleeping?"

She found my face with her hands and pulled me down for another steamy kiss. I could feel the wicked grin on her lips.

"I really like having your penis inside of me, big brother - and you're just as big of a pervert as me at this point."

"I probably was all along," I said. "I have no clue anymore - but I'm not about to stop fucking you."

"Good. Cuz I'd hate to have to tie you up and rape you."

"I might like that," I giggled.

"You probably would, you sicko," she laughed.

She gave me another kiss before I rolled us over. She had hooked her ankles behind my knees - so I knew she planned to stay "plugged in" after we were done fucking.

As she snuggled into my chest, I pinched her ass, pulled her up for another kiss, and drifted off to sleep.

Day 34

I was rescued from another round of practicing with my sling on the target range by a runner from the chief. The policeman had returned with a few new faces. Those new faces turned out to be the ship buyers.

I translated between the investigator, the chief, and the buyers. The chief & elders (basically) authorized me to manage the whole thing - since they really didn't have a clue what any of it meant.

Joshua expressed an interest in accompanying me and the tribal leaders were okay with that. I thought that was a good idea as well because then it wasn't just me reporting back to them - not that I intended to take advantage of the tribe after all they'd done for Megan & me anyway - but just the same ..

We rode out to the ship together. The investigator, Joshua, and I chatted while they looked things over.

Obviously, because they're the buyers, they noted all of the things that were going to detract from the final offer. I just waited.

I asked the investigator what the exchange rate was for US dollars to Panamanian Balboas (PAB) and he said it was roughly one-to-one.

When the buyers came in with an offer of 100,000 PAB, I figured my guess (and estimates) must've been pretty close. I glanced at the policeman to see if he had any better idea than I did. He gave me a thumbs-up. I told the men we'd take the offer and handed over the keys.

The buyers started the ship with no problems and the police boat followed us as we headed for their berthing in Panama City.

I'd already warned the elders (and Heather and Megan) that we would have to go to the mainland to complete the transaction.

I had gotten a rough translation of the name of the tribe - along with the chief & elders' names before we'd left. I put that together with the name of the island - which I got from the investigator - to come up with a kind of a "corporation name" to use at the bank.

We docked at the buyer's place and I pointed out a utility/work boat that looked like what I thought we needed. It had an enclosed 2-person cab but the rest of the boat was, basically, just cargo area.

The buyer quoted me 20,000 PAB, commenting that he was giving me a break because I hadn't quibbled with his offer on the kidnappers' ship.

I told him I'd need it filled with fuel and that I'd need one (make that two) jerry can's filled with extra fuel as well. He frowned a little but stuck with the stated price.

The police investigator drove us to the bank the buyer named. On the way there, I glanced at the officer, asking if that was a good bank for the tribe's account, and he indicated that it was.

I looked over at Joshua - who seemed to be sitting closer to me than was required. His eyes were as big as the platters we used at meal times. Unfortunately, I did not know of a way to minimize this experience for him. I probably should have left him at home.

I pulled my phone out and turned it on - just out of curiosity. I had about a million messages. I started clearing them off as we traveled. I texted mom and told her that Megan & I were fine - that we were hanging out on an island - making new friends - and didn't have phone service. I told her that I had come back to Panama City to do a little banking.

I had a message from Johnny Storm - one of the computer guys from work. That wasn't his real name but somebody called him that when we were out for drinks, once, and it had stuck. I didn't even have his real name in my contacts - just his nickname. The text seemed overly dramatic - asking me to get a hold of him as soon as possible.

Since we were just pulling up to the bank building, Johnny would have to wait.

As it turned out, the bank the buyer had picked was just a little over a block from the US Embassy. That seemed like a good omen to me.

We got out and headed inside. With the outlandish makeup of our motley crew, the policeman was instrumental in getting us a room with a bank officer who could handle our needs.

Between the cop, the businessmen, the white guy, and the island tribesman, we had the attention of every person in the lobby as we waited for the gentleman to come get us.

The banker helped me do the paperwork to set up a corporate identity for the tribe, naming the chief as the executive officer, the elders as members of the executive committee, Joshua as secretary, and me as treasurer.

Once we had a corporation, we created the account to hold the tribe's money.

The bank (of course) wanted signature cards for everybody. When I looked, pointedly, from the bank official to Joshua and back again, he kind of figured out that this was going to be a little different.

In the end, he got a signature from me - along with a photocopy of my passport - and a chop-mark from Joshua. (I showed the warrior how to make an "X".)

The ship buyers transferred 80,000 PAB into the account and the bank officer gave me a debit card with the tribe's name on it, warning me that it would take a day or two for the funds to be available.

The banker wrote a bill of sale for the ship, naming the tribe as the seller. The buyers and I signed it - sealing the transaction.

The police officer signed a statement that the ship was the property of the tribe, by law, and without a title.

Back in the car, I gave Johnny a call as we headed back to the buyer's place. I didn't get an answer so I hung up.

Once we were there, I thanked the officer for all of his help. He gave me his phone number and I added it (along with the foreign prefix) to my contacts.

Joshua looked ill. He was definitely ready to be away from all these weird people and these strange things that he didn't understand. He hadn't even tried pointing at anything and asking me what it was. It was like dragging a person with coulrophobia through a haunted house full of clowns.

I was determined to get this all over as soon as possible and reduce his stress.

As I was saying good-bye to the officer - who had been instrumental in helping me manage all of this - the buyers were getting the new boat ready.

My phone rang; it was Johnny.

Johnny was talking so fast, that I had to slow him down multiple times.

In the end - at least what I got out of it - was that Ridley had gotten the company to fire Johnny for some bullshit - and that Megan & I had been terminated for not reporting in - days after Ridley had sent us to Panama.

Johnny said the three of us weren't the only ones Ridley had fucked-over and he had a lawyer cousin who was doing some sort of class-action lawsuit.

Johnny wanted to know if we were okay with being named in the filing. I told him that was fine.

He asked when we were getting back and I told him we'd probably be out for a while - that we were kind of treating this as an extended vacation - but we didn't have phone service where we were.

He asked for my email address and - within seconds - there was an electronic document on my phone, authorizing Johnny's cousin to act as our legal representative for this whole thing.

I signed for both Megan & myself and sent it back.

Johnny said he'd be in touch and I told him to just leave emails or text messages - but that I didn't know how often I'd be able to respond.

The buyer came over as Johnny ended the call. He handed me the title for the work boat.

Joshua and I boarded the small cargo-vessel. The buyer gave me two sets of keys - and then showed me the controls (and how they worked), the owner's manual (in the glovebox), the cushions (which turned into PFDs), and everything else I needed to know. He carefully answered all of my questions.

He gave me a handheld GPS - with a solar charger - and then provided me with a computer-printed map with hand-written coordinates for where we were now, where the public pier was, and where the lagoon was at the tribe's island. He had even laminated it.

He told me that, if I'd radio into the office when I was coming in, they would find a berthing for me and let us park the boat here while we ran errands.

If we were going to be "in town" for a while, the techs would go over the boat, to insure everything was still working well. In addition, they would top off the fuel tank - charging me the current market price.

I figured - like the car dealerships back home - he was doing this to keep my business with him and - so far - he'd been fair - so I was agreeable.

We shook hands and he & his men stepped onto the pier.

I managed to back the boat out without hitting anything and got us on our way - out of the harbor and into open water.

The sun was already low on the horizon and Joshua & I were starving. It hadn't occurred to me to bring a lunch - and the day had flown by.

An hour later, I pulled up to the side of the entrance to the lagoon, got everything stowed, and was dropping the main anchor - and a backup anchor, just to be safe.

By the time I'd finished all of that, a young warrior was paddling a canoe out to get us - with Heather and Megan waiting, impatiently, on the shore.

The girls looked cross - by the time we helped the young man put the canoe back - but it didn't seem fair to make him do it by himself when he'd been nice enough to ferry us ashore.

He quickly & conveniently jogged off - so that our women could welcome us home properly. I was a little worried, for a bit, that we were going to skip dinner and just go skinny-dipping - but Joshua's stomach growled, loudly, and the girls finally hustled us off to the evening meal.

After we had eaten, the chief & the elders asked to see the trade goods. I replied that it had taken all day to get the "big canoe" and set up the account with the "traders".

The chief clapped me on the shoulder and told me that, next time we "went to trade", Megan & Heather were going with us. Apparently, the girls had been driving everybody nuts, trying to figure out when we'd be back.

One of the elders asked Joshua how the trip had gone. Joshua didn't even know how to put everything into words and finally just said, "It is a different kind of jungle - with lots of tribes living together in massive huts. They have canoes that go across the land to get from place to place."

Another elder asked him if he was planning to go with me the next time I went. Joshua looked at me and back to the elder and replied, "I will go - but just to make sure Mike finds his way home."

I don't know how things went at Joshua's hut that night but Megan spent quite a while showing me how much she'd missed me - first with a throat-fuck that ended with her getting a belly full of sperm - followed by some snuggling & necking. After that, there was licking & sucking - until I was hard enough for her to ride me. She climaxed two or three times before I came again, and filled her pussy with cock-snot.

I don't even remember cuddling or kissing or anything after that - I just passed out. I was still holding her when I woke up the next morning.

Day 35

As we headed down to the lagoons for a quick bath, I told Megan about the conversation with Johnny, not that any of it made any sense - or any difference - to either of us - but she'd tagged along with us nerds a couple times - so she knew who he was.

After grabbing a bite for breakfast, I asked the chief when he thought I should do the trading run. I warned him that it would be a full day - if not more.

He said that the village was in no real hurry for any of the items that we'd talked about but that - if we picked a rainy day - we'd basically turn a half-useless day into a fully-useless day - which would be better than turning a work-day into a waste-day.

I wanted to argue that I really thought all of this stuff was going to end up being worth the effort - but decided it was easier to just go with his logic - especially since he was still planning to let me go.

Joshua and I were on hunt & trap duty again - so I filled him in on the chief's suggestion while we were working.

He thought we were probably getting rain in the next day or two and expected that the chief would give us a heads-up when he anticipated that it was coming.

Our work-crew had eaten the midday meal and we were checking traps when I asked him if - when we knew we were going - if it might be worth sleeping on the boat - so we could just take off at daybreak - and not have to fight through the rain to get out to it.

He really didn't want to sleep anywhere other than his hut - so that idea went out the window. When I realized we'd wake up being rained on, I second-guessed that idea myself.

As darkness fell, Megan was lying on top of me - with my cock nestled in its special happy place. We were sharing sweet kisses - but we hadn't started fucking yet.

"Mikey?" she asked.

"Yes, Beautiful?"

That got me another kiss.

"I took my last birth-control pill today."

"Which means?"

"We have between one and three months before I start ovulating."

"You've talked to Heather?" I asked.

"They have a tea that they drink. It must taste horrible because they make an awful face when they gulp it down. I told the girls they could hold their nose to reduce the taste and a couple of them actually hugged me after they tried it."

"So ..?"

"So, I don't know if anything in the tea will mess with the hormones from the pills - that's why I haven't tried it yet."

"What's the plan?"

"No change in sexual activity," she stated.

"Okay.."

I grinned at her with her matter-of-fact statement and serious expression - talking about our future plans for incest sex.

"Three weeks from now, I'm going to assume that the hormones from the pills are depleted and I'll start taking the tea."

"Sounds good."

"I don't know how long the tea takes to kick in but I'm going to assume it's about the same as the pills - which is 48 hours - but, of course, I really don't know what the tea is doing. Does it halt ovulation? Does it make the eggs infertile? I have no way to know - but the girls say that - as long as you drink the tea, you're usually safe."

"Usually?"

"There are always stories - but most of the girls think those pregnancies happened because the woman stopped taking her tea - for whatever reason."

"Gotcha."

"For tonight, I'm going to hug you tight while you bite on my neck and fuck that gorgeous trouser-snake of yours up into my hungry twat."

"Okay .."

"Tomorrow night, I want you to take me up to the summit. The chief pulled the scout after you guys left with the ship. I'll wear a skirt. I'll lean down and hang onto one of those small boulders. You drop your pants, raise my skirt, and fuck me like a horny dog mounting a bitch in heat."

She gave me a kiss, wrapped her arms around my chest, and turned her head so that her slender neck was exposed to me.

I latched on - and bit down slowly until she purred. Then, I grabbed her hips and started fucking my cock up into her soft, narrow channel.

She orgasmed once - had me switch to biting the other side of her throat - and then held onto me until I blasted her full of man-milk - which triggered her second climax.

Afterwards, she kissed me hard, and then snuggled in close again, to fall asleep with my cock still buried in her splooge-filled snatch.

Day 36


123456...9