Bunboy Ch. 01

Story Info
New in prison, Alex comes across his new owner.
2.2k words
4
9.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bedsheet that was tied to the top of the bars and was hanging down; it worked as a curtain, so no one would see what was going on inside. Of course, no one could see, but they could hear it clearly. To the right of the bars, there was a small toilet attached to the wall; on top of it, there was a sink. Above the sink, there was a small mirror attached to the wall. To the right of the sink, there was a bed; its side was attached to the wall, so it couldn't be moved. Another bed was attached to the left-hand wall. Between the two walls, there was small desk next to the wall that was in front of the bars. Above the desk, there was a very small window that had bars.

There were two figures in front of the desk and between the beds. The guy on his knees was called 'Alex;' he was sentenced to eight years in prison for armed robbery. It was his first time; he was convinced by his "friends" to help them, but when push came to shove, they left him for the cops and escaped with their lives and the money.

Alex was a small guy. He was tall, 182 cm to be specific, but he was very slender. His dark brown hair was somewhat longer than its usual length. His eyebrows were rather lengthy. His brown eyes were filled with tears; he wasn't sad. The cause was the lack of air. His face was clean-shaven. His nose was a bit too big for his face. As for his lips, his red little lips were locked around the other figure's cock. His saliva was running down his chin. The man had pushed his cock so deep-down Alex's throat that he could barely breathe.

Alex's body was hairless; he was ordered to shave everything, head to toe, except for his head of course. There were bruises on his back; some of them in the shape of thick lines, and some other ones had small circular shapes. On his ass cheeks, there were long weals. Between his legs, his ball sack was tight, and his cock was standing erect; it was average, not too big, not too small.

He had entered the prison a month ago. Right off the bat, his cellmate had told him to lookout for a guy named "Ji-woo;" he was a well-respected man. Everyone called him "Mr Ji". Nobody knew why he was in prison, but they all knew one simple rule, "Don't try to fuck with Mr Ji;" it was a lethal mistake to try to.

Alex had seen Mr Ji from a distance, but his first one-on-one encounter with the man was when he went to shower for the first time.

The showers were in narrow halls. Both the walls and the floor were made of white ceramic. There were ten showers in each hall, five on the left-hand wall, and five on the right-hand one.

Luckily, Alex's cellmate had turned out to be a rather nice guy; his name was Donovan. Donovan was black; his head was shaven, he had a scar under his right eye, his nose was big, and his face looked rough. He was very muscular. When Alex first arrived at the prison, he expected to be abused by Donovan the first night, but, shockingly, Donovan turned out to be rather calm and collected guy who wasn't abusive at all.

Donovan and Alex stood next to each other while showering. While they were washing themselves, Mr Ji entered; he walked past the entrances of the halls and looked inside. When he saw Alex, he clapped a few times and said, "Leave." Everyone left, even the guards.

As the guards were leaving, one of them told Mr Ji, "Don't be too rough. Leave enough of him for the nurses to patch together."

"Don't worry, sergeant," Mr Ji had a bit of an accent, "I won't cause an incident."

"I'm not sergeant."

"Do I look like I care?"

Alex, being completely clueless, tried to leave as well, but when he reached the entrance of the hall, Mr Ji put his hand on Alex's chest and pushed him back in. Alex took a few steps back.

"I know what you have in mind." Alex's voice was trembling.

"Do you now?" Mr Ji was amused.

"I do. Before you do it, can I say something?"

"Go on."

Outside, the two guards were standing by the door to make sure no one would enter the showers.

"Up for a bet?" One of the guards asked the other one.

"Why not?" The other guard returned.

"Alex, was it? I bet he'll kill himself after this."

"I'm with you on that, so no betting I guess."

Back inside, Alex was trying to explain to Mr Ji that it didn't have to be forceful.

"Listen," Alex began, "I'm into guys, and to be perfectly honest, I find you very attractive."

A smile smirk appeared on Mr Ji's face; Alex didn't know what to make of it. Was it approval? Was it mockery?

"Listen-"

"Stop saying 'listen." Mr Ji interrupted.

"Sorry," Alex replied, "You can take me by force and finish in five minutes, or I can do it willingly and we both enjoy it."

"I smell a request coming up."

"On the contrary, I don't want protection or anything like that. As a matter of fact, I can prove my loyalty; I saw your men beating up that kid in the laundry room yesterday. I saw them cut off his fingers and pass it as an accident."

Mr Ji's expression grew grim.

"I'm not retarded enough to try to blackmail you," Alex continued, "I'll be your lover as long as you want me to. I genuinely find you interesting and attractive."

Mr Ji didn't believe Alex, of course, but he didn't say anything at the moment; he wanted to catch Alex red-handed then break him on the spot where he was caught.

"Deal." Mr Ji stretched his hand out.

When Alex tried to shake his hand, Mr Ji grabbed his hand and pulled him in. Mr Ji pushed his lips against Alex's.

"Just one thing." Alex pulled away.

"What?"

"I've given blowjobs and handjobs before, but no one has ever penetrated me."

Mr Ji groped Alex's ass cheeks, "Isn't that ironic? You keep your virginity, hoping that you would lose it to a pretty man someday only to lose it in a prison shower."

"You're pretty handsome, so it's not a complete loss." Alex replied.

"Hah!" Mr Ji sounded amused, "How old are you kid?"

"22."

"You're pretty young. I'm 32. Wait here." With that, Mr Ji left the showers.

A few minutes later, Mr Ji came back with a bottle of lube in his hand. As he was walking in, Alex took a long look at him. Mr Ji was a bit taller than Alex. Much like Alex, his hair and eyes were dark brown. His hair was covering his ears; the strands were barely long enough to reach his ear lobes. On the front, his hair was loosely resting on his forehead in a curved shape. His skin was fair and smooth. His lips were red and wet. He didn't look like someone who would be able to force the guards to leave at all.

Mr Ji's body was semi-muscular. His shoulders were wide; they gave him a dominant look. His biceps were round and swollen; that, alongside his thick forearms, made it clear that he would've had no problem holding Alex down by force. The muscles on his chest were clearly visible, but they weren't very big. The lines of his abs were starting show, but because he had a wide waist, it made him look bigger than he actually was. His thighs weren't that big, but his calves were rather muscular. His body had no hair, except for his armpits; there was a bit of hair there, which gave him an aura of masculinity.

Mr Ji dropped the bottle of lube on the ground as he said, "On your knees."

Alex obliged. He felt excited; he didn't know why. It was the first time he was talking to Mr Ji, yet he couldn't help himself but to fantasise. Of course, Mr Ji was very attractive, but that wasn't the main point; his body odour was special. Alex couldn't compare the scent to anything he had smelled before, but he knew one thing: it had awakened an almost-animalistic instinct within him.

Alex grabbed Mr Ji's black underwear and pulled it down. The cock that squirted out was nothing like what Alex had in mind; it was big, looked to be around 23 or 24 cm long. Its girth was around seven cm.

Well, I guess Asian penis myth is that Alex thought to himself, a myth.

The fact that Mr Ji's cock was uncircumcised made Alex's mouth watery; he always had found uncircumcised ones more appealing. One of the things that most of Alex's lovers had found strange and borderline creepy about him was that despite his timid personality, he had always looked at sex as a violent, animalistic act. He was obsessed with the idea of being used by strangers in bed, and people had always judged him for his feelings, but now, he was living his fantasy without any judgmental eyes.

He grabbed Mr Ji's big cock and pushed it all the way down his throat; he knew that he couldn't take all of it, but he did it anyways because he wanted to feel like he was being abused. His eyes got filled with tears because of the choking feeling down his throat. He felt Mr Ji's cock throbbing inside his throat. After mere seconds, his body gave up and acted on its own; he wanted to keep the cock in, but the chocking sensation was so intense that his head pulled back subconsciously. Before he could pull the cock out completely, Mr Ji grabbed the back of Alex's head and pushed his cock all the way back in.

"You think you can just pull out after a stunt like that?" Mr Ji sounded like a wild animal.

Alex felt a fire burn inside him when he heard that; he tried to push his head forward and into Mr Ji's cock as hard as he could. Alex's vision grew blurry as he felt his throat grow numb. By the time Mr Ji let go of Alex's head, Alex was a mess; he gasped for air as hard as he could. He fell and laid on the ground. Alex was laying on his left side. Mr Ji put his right foot on Alex's right cheek and pushed his head against the ground.

"That's the kind of lover I want," Mr Ji said, "Do you still want to be my lover?"

"No," Alex replied, "I want to be your little fuck toy."

Mr Ji smiled as he grabbed Alex by the arms and repositioned him. Now, Alex was on his four with his face, inches away from the wall. Mr Ji kneeled behind Alex, grabbed the bottle of the lube, and put some lube on his hand.

"Don't lose lube." Alex moaned, "I want to feel the pain."

"It's not about pain," Mr Ji replied, "Without the lube, it's just fucking impossible."

With that, Mr Ji lubricated his cock as good as he could. When Alex felt the tip against his entrance, he let out a sigh, a glutaral moan of pleasure. Mr Ji pushed the entirety of his cock inside Alex in one move; the movement made Alex scream in utter agony like the little whore he was.

"And that was with lube." Mr Ji said.

Mr Ji wasted no time; he started thrusting as hard as he could. His expression was one of disgust and hatred. He looked like he wanted to tear Alex apart. Alex, on the other hand, was in so much pain that he started crying, but he didn't want Mr Ji to stop. The sensation of pain mixed with pleasure was so intense that he had lost himself completely. He pushed his hands against the wall as hard as possible, trying to push his ass into Mr Ji's cock.

"Deeper!" Alex screamed, "Ravage me! I want nothing to be left inside me but your cock when you're finished!"

By the time they were finished, Alex didn't have enough breath left to moan anymore.

Mr Ji unloaded deep inside Alex and forced him to push it back out; as he came, he growled like a wild animal. The aggression is his voice wasn't human. He watched Alex struggling to push the semen back out. Due to the amount abuse Alex's ass had taken, he just couldn't tense his muscles and push the semen back out. Mr Ji pushed both of his thumbs inside Alex and spread his fuckhole wide open.

After the semen came out, Mr Ji just sat there, leaning his back against wall, and taking deep breaths. Alex laid on his belly and sobbed quietly. After Mr Ji had taken a breath, he laid beside Alex and held him.

"You know," Mr Ji began, "You're pretty hypocritical."

"What?" Alex barely managed to talk.

"You act like you want to be abused, but you made a deal with me. Had you not said anything, it would've been actual abuse. You may enjoy extreme amounts of pain, but you don't have a fetish for being abused. Stop lying to yourself."