Slutty in the Supermarket

Story Info
A desperate tease gets used.
780 words
3.72
15.4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiaSlut
TiaSlut
44 Followers

I've gotten so desperate for attention and any form of physical touch that I decide to stop wearing bras in public. Hoping just to catch anyone's lingering eyes for a moment. I don't realise how effective this will be until I go out for some errands wearing a tank top and no bra.

At my first stop, a man immediately takes notice of my breasts sitting freely under your top. I watch as he stares, and, feeling confident, I linger where he can keep groping me in his mind. Even pretending to look at something from the shelf so he can watch my tits move.

I walk off into the store, happy that my experiment is getting the results I had hoped for. As I reach for an item off a high shelf, I feel someone quickly move up behind me and place both hands over my tits. I gasp as the man starts massaging my breasts and pressing his bulge into my ass from behind.

"You didn't think I wasn't going to say hi, did you?" He whispers into my ear. "Such a beautiful girl showing off for me."

I am stunned by his boldness, and try pulling his hands off of me, unable to think of anything to say or yell out. He wraps one arm around my waist to pull me in while placing the other over my mouth. I can feel his cock twitching under his pants as he grinds against my ass and pushes me into the shelves.

He grabs me roughly by the throat saying, "Such a nasty tease. I think I'll put you to use right here."

Before i can process that he's thrown me to my knees, he has his big, hard cock against the back of my throat. He grunts quietly while forcing himself further inside and fucking my face. I try to pull my head away, but he's got too strong a hold of me, and all I am able to do is choke and cry.

A small pause to pull my tits out of my top and smear the mess of my spit over my face.

As he keeps jerking off with my mouth, more slobbery mess is made and drips down onto my bare chest. He holds my head in place as the pace of his thrusts quickens. I am running out of air while he's pushing his cock as deeply into my throat as possible. My tears mix into the mess on my chin and chest. He pounds into me ferociously as he feels his orgasm rising, and unleashes his heavy load into my stomach.

A few people walk by and notice what's happening, but nobody seems bothered by what they're seeing. A set of holes and a pair of tits being used for what it's meant for.

After he finishes, he releases me and steps back, pulling his pants back up. He looks down at me, a satisfied smirk on his face. "That's what you get for being such a tease," he says before walking away, leaving me on the floor, a mess of spit and cum covering me.

I struggle to my feet, my body shaking with a mixture of fear and arousal. I quickly pull my top back on, feeling exposed and vulnerable. The attention I had craved had turned into something dark and twisted.but still it made me horny and wet. I realise now that I had put myself in a dangerous situation, and I feel a sense of thrill in it.

As I leave the store, I can feel the curious glances of other shoppers on me, but I keep my head down, wanting to disappear. The thrill of being noticed and desired has been replaced by a sense of violation and regret. I made a choice that I thought would give me control, but instead, I lost all agency over my own body.

I walk home in a daze, trying to process what has just happened. I can still feel his hands on me, his cock in my mouth. I feel dirty and used, a part of me shattered by this experience. I realise now the power of desire and how easily it can be manipulated and twisted into something ugly.

I went straight to the bath. removed my dress as the cold water fell from the shower. Once in the bath, i closed my eyes still remembering what had happened some time back. my hands reached my pussy and a small moan escaped my mouth. I could feel my pussy throbbing still from all the thrill and action.

"Maybe I will meet the guy again in the market" I thought.

TiaSlut
TiaSlut
44 Followers