All Comments on 'Burglar Takes the Lady'

by Skinny_Peanut

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really? She wouldn't just tell her husband what happened and clear things up? The robber could be diseased, then there is the fact he broke into their house and oh yeah, he raped her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nine months later the unknown intruder's baby arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmm. This is stupid. What woman doesn't know the feel of her husbands cock?

Hank60Hank60about 1 year ago

Hot scenario and one I've loved roleplaying with an earlier partner...and well written to boot!

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Hopefully, she will relive it with him over dinner. Maybe it's time to dump the nonchalant bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First story is okay but writing is too stiff in my opinion, the story does not flow. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rape is never a good thing 1*

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 1 year ago

This REALLY belongs over in Non Consent, NOT in LW!

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

I really liked this piece although its theme has been used literally dozens of times - and I give each one a 3 unless the spelling/vocabulary/grammar makes me think it was submitted by a high school kid.

I think the author's patience in developing the story and attention to detail persuaded me to give this a thumbs up. I hope the author's next submission will use a less shopworn plot - hard to find, I know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignorant, and juvenile. I bet you can do better, with a little thought. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Role playing taken too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ignore the adverse comments and read the good ones.

Good enough, (for a first story), descriptive enough to stimulate a number of comments and to conjure an image of a woman enjoying being taken by a man.

To add interest, it needed to expand on the doubt in her mind, the nagging doubt that must creep in when something feels different, the realisation that this man is not her husband and her reaction to that.

Loving Wives - always provocative, but I laugh at the negative comments and wonder what life experience lies behind their anger, (having presumably just read through a story which they could have guessed at by the title). Keep writing and provoke these idiots - that’s half the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So does the wife confess? And does the husband become a willing cuckold or does he dump the cheating bitch? Or better tet goes out and fucks a willing coed?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

Why is everybody mad at her. She thought it was her husband until the end, so you can't blame her from taking pleasure in it. Some of you readers are mentally fucked in the head. This was a wild story with some erotic horror thrown in. Now I am left wondering who knows what. Chapter 2, here I come. 5 stars baby!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous