Burgundy Button - Act 07

Story Info
Act 7: The Proposition.
1.8k words
3.96
6.7k
7
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 7: THE PROPOSITION

A strange white mist seemed to float over the swaying ocean, drizzling down like a late spring rain, with wisps of tiny hairs spraying my face and body, cooling it. I pulled my shoulders back, as my feet sank deep into the moist sand with each stride. The familiar sounds of drunken cheer leaked out of the raised bar ahead, billowing down onto the beach and enclosing around me like cloud cover, as I broke into it.

Sitting down in the same seat I had before, I began to ponder what had just happened, my cock thick inside my shorts. I felt invigorated, like new life had sprung up inside me. Beating hard, my heart thumped inside my chest and in my ears.

"You're back." Selena's words pulled me from my thoughts. "Whisky?" She leaned into the bar, the blue swimsuit top she was wearing compressing her small, plump breasts.

"No, just water." My body needed some hydration.

"Got it." As she walked away, her ass bumped back and forth in the tiny, tight jean shorts, little frayed strings dangling off the bottom hem, glowed against her brown skin.

"You look...different?" She set the glass of water down in front of me, it was already sweating. "You need your therapist?" She giggled, leaning over the counter.

Her thick, shoulder length, dark hair was pulled back into a loose pony tail, a long strand of it drawn out and hanging down the side of her puffy face. When she smiled, the corners of her mouth pushed into her round cheeks, making them look even puffier.

"Maybe." I nodded, looking down into my glass, and rotating the base on the wooden bar with two fingers.

"Anytime," She said, pushing herself off the bar. "but now you have company."

Looking over my shoulder, I saw Kat coming up the stairs from the beach, her eyes narrow and mouth turned down. She slid the stool next to me out, grinding it across the floor, and sat down. She had changed into a pair of shorts and a loose tee shirt, these weren't her going out close.

"Change your mind?" I wondered out loud, then glanced up to see Selena peering over toward me and pouring a whisky. She was a good bartender.

"Something like that." Kat placed her hands, palms down, on the bar.

Selena slid the whisky in front of me. "Can I get you something?" She directed the question at Kat.

"No, thank you." Kat answered, not taking her eyes off of me. Her cupped hands slid across the bar in front of me.

"Not cool." Kat's voice was low and serious.

Raising her hands off the counter, leaving the remote in front of me, it's round burgundy button biting into my soul, she crossed her arms. Selena looked down at it, tilting her head to the side and furrowing her eyebrows. Pursing her lips together and to the side, she spun around on her bare feet.

"You guys have fun." Selena darted off, knowing that was probably not going to happen.

"What were you thinking?" Kat snapped after the bartender was gone.

"I...I didn't..." I couldn't continue the sentence.

"You went too far Colins." She paused. "We both did."

"Sorry." I didn't want to lie, I couldn't even if I tried.

"We'll talk about this when you get back, I need time to think." She stood up and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you in a little while."

Kat scooted her stool in, eyes looking down at me, then turned and trudged away.

I tucked the remote into my pocket and watched Kat walk up the beach, while sipping my drink. I did go too far, I always go too far, and now the game was over. At least she wasn't angry with me. Upset maybe, but not angry.

"Lover's quarrel?" Selena was back, tapping the bar with her fingers rhythmically. "I guess you two finally met." She said this last part with a hint of sarcasm.

"Something like that." I shrugged.

"You remember that place I was telling you about?" She crossed her legs, standing on one, the quadriceps striations running down as she flexed her leg muscle. "That hike, to the lookout."

"Yes." I looked up at her, shrugging my shoulders. "I couldn't find the trail."

"Yea, it's overgrown a bit." Her voice became serious. "You should go up there, it's beautiful. I go up there to take my mind off of troubles. It's kind of... spiritual, in a way."

"I'll think about it." I swallowed the last of my drink.

"Just search around a bit, it's just before the beach ends." She grabbed the empty glass in front of me, holding it up.

"No thanks." I said, wanting, but not needing anymore alcohol. "I'll look, it sounds nice." I could tell by her scrunched face and pressed out lips, that she knew I was just appeasing her.

"I should go, good chatting with you Selena." I finished my water, setting the glass down.

"You too Colins, come back soon." She smiled at me and nodded. I watched as she strutted away, then went back to serving her customers.

I stood staring out over the dark, calm ocean, knee deep in the rolling waves, not wanting to go back to the cottage, but knowing I had to. A couple of high waves broke over me, soaking me all the way up to my abdomen. Stars flickered and danced around the bright white moon, worshiping it like an old tribal ritual.

My gut wrenched, and cock remained stiff. This was the end of our game, I could feel it. I pulled the remote from my pocket, it was wet, maybe ruined now. Considering tossing it out into the ocean, I held my arm out straight, getting ready to fling it as far away from me as possible and skip it as many times as I could before it sank to the ocean's floor. I hesitated then traced my finger over the burgundy button.

"Not yet." I said to the ocean. "Not yet." Then I turned and traipsed through the black water, toward the cottage, remote in hand.

The cottage was dark as I entered, all the alcohol had been put away and the place was cleaned up. Kat was laying naked on the bed, looking vacantly up at the ceiling. I removed my shorts, and laid down next to her, naked, peering up at the ceiling with her.

"I'm sorry." The words came out of my mouth almost instinctively. "Did you have enough time to think?"

"Yes Dear." Kat rolled over onto her side so she was facing me.

She stared at me, eyes roaming up and down my body. I could hear her breathing, the warm air from her lungs blowing on my shoulder. She waited, as if she was choosing the correct words to whisper into my ear. I was about ready to say something, to break this uncomfortable silence, when she finally spoke.

"I have a proposition for you." Her face was soft, more relaxed.

"What is it?" I rolled over to face her, my stiff cock dropping to the bed.

"Well" She glanced down between my legs, then ran her fingertips over the side of my face. "I'll give you a choice. " She cleared her throat. "I know you want me to tell you everything don't you?"

"Yes." I began shaking my head before the words left her mouth.

"You want to make love to me, and have me tell you all the details." She moved her face closer to mine.

"Yes." I repeated.

"How I held that man's cock in my hands yesterday, and stroked it." She ran the backs of her fingers down my face.

"Yes." I listened to her confession, my cock growing and stretching.

"How I sat on top of Daryl and stroked him, until he came." Her hand went to my shoulder, fingers squeezing and rubbing it.

"Oh yes." The words from her mouth, pulsed in in my groin.

"How he took me from behind, in this bed." Her eyes went to my cock, as it strained. "How he fucked me on the kitchen counter."

I wanted her to reach down and take hold of me, the skin on my shaft grew tight, and ached, shards of pain searing down it.

"Tell me." I urged her.

"How I went to my knees and sucked him off before he left." She squeezed my taut bicep.

"Oh god yes, tell me." I begged, my cock now writhing in pain, it's red head beginning to leak of its own accord.

Kat reached down to her hip and pinched the lace strap that stretched across it. It was only now that I noticed that she was still wearing our little toy, the plastic buzzer snuggled tight against her plump clit. She lifted it up and let it snap back against her hip.

"You want me to tell you everything, Colins? Then take this off of me, once and for all." She looked deep into my eyes. "Take it off me, and all this will end. Then you can have what you want. I will tell you every little detail, while we make love." She smiled at me, still holding the strap.

"While we fuck." She let it snap back against her soft hip again; the noise echoed in my ear and rattled throughout my brain.

My cock screamed in pain, and all I needed to do was remove her lace strap to remedy it. Then I could plunge into her and listen to her sweet tales whispered into my ear. All the blood I had left rushed to my straining cock and my vision became blurry. Take it off! take it off! my cock demanded.

"And if I don't?" I rolled over onto my back, staring at the ceiling, cock rising straight up my abdomen, the long tight tendon about to snap.

"Oh, you're so damn stubborn!" Kat sneered, rolling over onto her back, glaring at the ceiling.

"If you don't... I'll keep it on. It's your choice." She paused and her voice softened. "But you get nothing Colins, no sex from me, and I don't believe that anything else will happen with our game." She insisted, crossing her arms over her breasts.

"But when I do take it off...then I get everything?" my eyes rolled over, looking at her without moving my head.

"Yes, Colins." Kat could feel my gaze.

"Deal." I said, sitting up on the edge of the bed, feet flat on the floor and cock still standing straight up. I raised up on my feet and started to limp away.

"Where are you going?" Kat pulled her head up off the bed, watching me.

"Just to the bathroom." I answered her, a strained grimace on my face.

"Oh, and no masturbating either." She pointed at me. "New rule."

"Shit." I sat back down on the bed, as she giggled.

"Not funny!" I spat, closing my eyes tight, as I laid back and tried in vain to clear my busy mind.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers