Burgundy Button - Act 08

Story Info
Act 8: The Taxi Ride Part 2.
2k words
4.16
5.5k
6
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 8: THE CAB RIDE PART 2

In a blanket of sweat, I awoke the next morning, after a night of tossing and turning. I found a large fan in the back of the closet, that I set in the room, to circulate and cool the air a little, but it did nothing to remedy the swollen balls that ached between my legs. I wasn't sure how long I could last in this condition, or even if I could play the game anymore without them exploding.

Kat continued to sleep, naked and spread out on the bed. After getting cleaned up, I went outside, sitting on the wall of the patio, and looking out at the sun sparkling off the calm ocean, I drank my morning coffee, mulling over everything that had transpired over the last two days.

"Good morning." Kat's rough voice came from inside the cottage.

She was standing naked in the doorway behind me. She walked out onto the patio and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her large cool breasts into my warm back.

"Good morning." I grabbed her arms and kissed them, shooting a glance over to our neighbor's patio, my body tense.

"What's on the agenda?" Kat said, lips pressed into my ears, and nipples beginning to press into my back.

"I called Lupe." I told her. "I figured we would go into the city today, and walk around."

Kat looked behind her, knowing Lupe had a pension for just walking into people's houses when he arrived.

"When will he get here? I need a shower." She whispered in my ear softly.

"In about forty five minutes." I released her arms. "You should get ready, I've already showered."

Kat showered, taking more time than usual to clean herself, or maybe just standing under the cool water. Her white towel was draped over the bathroom counter and our new lace toy was dangling off the towel rack, cleaned.

Leaning against the door frame of the bathroom, I waited. The shower shut off and Kat dried herself, then slipped into the lace garment, pressing it into place gently, when a knock came from the front door, and the handle started to turn. I closed the bathroom door.

"Hello?" Lupe's said, his head poking through the cracked door.

"Come in, Lupe." I walked toward him, hand out. "Good Morning."

"Good morning Senior." He returned, shaking my hand.

His hand was big for his size and strong. The long, white button up shirt he was wearing hung open around his smooth chest and large belly. We went to the Kitchen and waited for Kat to get ready. While his English was broken, He had a great understanding of it, he knew it much better than he spoke it.

"Thank you Senior." He smiled, his thick mustache almost covering his lips. "You give me lots of business."

"You're welcome." I told him, happy to have helped him out.

I had made sure to tell everyone I could about him, including our neighbors, and so did Kat, who truly had more contact with people than I did. If fact, it was probably her that he should be thanking.

"I'm ready." Kat walked into the Kitchen, her modest beige shorts came down mid thigh and a loose purple blouse that hung off her nipples, with thin straps over her now tanned shoulders.

"Hey Lupe." Kat declared, greeting him with a grin and offering him her soft hand.

Lupe's face opened up into a big smile, stretching his leather skin, and his eyes squinted, as they scanned her body, his active mind most likely removing the clothing and imprinting the memory of last night.

"Good morning Senora." He greeted her back, his pants getting a little tighter.

"Well, let's go." I waved my arms in the direction of the front door.

Kat waited for me, then grasp my hand, and placed the hard black piece of plastic in it, the burgundy button face up in my palm.

"Don't want to forget this, do you?" She smiled and winked at me.

The city was more like a large town, spread out. Lupe dropped us off in the center, where there was a grassy square, surrounded by a huge cathedral and little shops. The square had children playing on swings, slides, and monkey bars. Kids were kicking soccer balls and women going to beauty parlors. Old men sat in chairs talking and laughing about life, while old women sat around them, talking and laughing about old men.

We would often hear the word gringo, as we passed, but it never seemed to be in a derogatory way. The city seemed old world, at its center, but as it spread out, the shops and businesses were more like back home, with strip malls and gas stations, surrounded by neighborhoods. Almost nobody spoke English, however almost everybody knew enough English to do business with us. We went to true restaurants, not like the houses we had become accustomed to in our little village.

We ended up back at the square, at the end of the day, sitting outside a small restaurant in the warm sun, drinking and talking under the shade of an umbrella. Kat had acquired several bags from shopping, that were tucked neatly under our small round table.

The waiter let me use his phone to call Lupe. When I finally called, the voice that answered was female, and sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it. All the accents sounded the same to me anyway.

The familiar silver car pulled up in front of us and Lupe hopped out, big cigar in his mouth and big smile on his face. He opened the trunk and placed Kat's bags inside.

"Thank you Lupe." Kat smiled.

She was wearing a large brimmed straw hat she had bought, that draped down over front of her face, her dark hair flowing down from it and rolling over her soft shoulders. Lupe opened the back door for her, and ushered her into the back seat.

"Si, Senora." Lupe said, then rushed around the car and crawled into the front seat, which always seemed way too big for him.

Kat handed him her hat over the seat back, which he placed on the front seat next to him. I set a beer on the floorboard and opened one, as Kat scooted over to the middle of the seat, next to me.

The big car motored off out of the city, heading for the little village. As we passed all the neighborhoods, I wondered where our neighbors had went to go dancing. I hadn't really noticed any dance clubs while we were here, but that didn't mean there wasn't any. My legs were tired and sore from all the walking we had done.

I reached down into the deep pocket of my cargo shorts and wrapped my fingers around the remote. I hadn't used it all day, but its weight was always heavy in the back of my mind.

The idea that Kat was willing to continue our game, however cryptic her words, kept my cock in a constant state of arousal. The whole conversation we had the night before was never even mentioned all day; the proposal that shifted the game and put the ball in my court. Kat made it my decision to continue, without ever agreeing to anything. This was the game we played. I threw back a long swallow of my cold beer; my body tensed as I placed my finger on the burgundy button and pressed it, for a split second.

Kat jumped a little, but continued to look out the window, as if nothing had happened. I pressed it again. She put her fingers on my leg and squeezed. She didn't tell me no, so I took this as a yes. I pressed the burgundy button again, this time a little longer. A hushed moan escaped her lips, and she leaned back into me.

Lupe was now actively looking into the rear view mirror. I caught his stare and pressed the button again. Kat squeaked, and her breath deepened. Her nipples were now poking through the thin material of her blouse. She slipped her sandals off and stretched her legs out on the seat, toes pressing against the door.

Lupe adjusted the mirror so he could see Kat better, his eyes darting back and forth between the road and the mirror. I couldn't tell if Kat knew that Lupe was watching, at the moment her eyes were shut tight.

I waited for one of Lupe's longer glances and pressed the button for a few seconds. Kat bit her lip, and ran her long fingers up under her shirt, manipulating her breasts underneath. I hit the burgundy button in three quick successions, and simultaneously lifted her blouse up to her chest, exposing her tan breasts and ruby nipples. She moaned out loud, her hands gripping her swollen breast and erect nipples, pinching and twisting them out in the open.

Lupe's shoulder began moving up and down, as he rubbed himself, his eyes now more on the mirror than on the road. I tightened my grip on the remote, and depressed the burgundy button for at least five seconds. Kat ripped out a high screech, her head pushed back against my shoulder and her toes turned white as they tightened against the car door.

Kat's hand slid down under her shorts, sinking her fingers into the wet folds and spreading her knees wide. Hips rocking up and down, she bit her lower lip and whined. I removed my finger from the remote and watched as both her hands continued to work.

Kat moaned, one hand grasping and squeezing the underside of her breast, fingers flicking the plump nipple, while the other hand tussled around under her shorts.

Reaching down, I unsnapped and zipped Kat's shorts down, freeing her hand to move.

Lupe's eyes were now trained on Kat's breasts and her fingers as they plunged deep inside her spread legs. His body was jerking forward, shoulder and elbow flexing, and breaths, quick and deep, bursting from his lungs, blowing the hairs on his long mustache out.

Kat thrust her head back against my shoulder, eyes squished shut.

"Oh...Oh...Oh... Oh god!" She squeaked, her body now one long tight muscle, and her fingers sliding into and out of her saturated crotch.

Bright red, her nipples surged out, long and hard. Kat tossed her head to the side and her body shook, black hair covering her face and puffing out around her open mouth.

"Oh shit..." Kat whispered, as her body began to relax, and her fingers slowed down, now just pressing the plastic piece into her clit with small bumps. She tugged at her huge ruby nipple stretching it out, and groaned. Her breaths were still heavy and labored, but slowing down.

The car started shaking and vibrating, as the wheels ran off the road, and onto the gravel shoulder. Lupe's eyes shot back to the road and he clasp the steering wheel with both slimy hands, his elbows locked straight. The car swerved back onto the road and into the opposing lane before Lupe could correct it and jerk it back into our lane, just missing an old truck that honked and swerved around us, the driver yelling, what I'm sure was profanities, out his window.

Kat popped up, pulling her blouse back down over her plump breasts and zipping up her shorts. She raised her gaze up into the mirror at Lupe, just as he adjusted it back into its proper positions, sweat running down his cheeks. She laughed under her breath and crossed her legs, leaning back against me.

Did Kat know that she was being watched? She must have. Was this something new that she might want to explore, a new twist in our game? The idea excited me, sending a violent rush into my groin, adding to my already uncomfortable situation. This would be something I would have to address, yes, definitely something I needed to look into.

I pulled my full beer off the floor board and opened it, as the car crested the hill and begun its drive down the long winding hill into our village.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers