Burgundy Button - Act 12

Story Info
Act 12: Sleight of Hand.
3.6k words
4.22
5.2k
9
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 12: SLEIGHT OF HAND

My eyes drew open, clouded and dim. Night was still upon me, a wisp of the long curtains let the pale moonlight briefly shine in. I had been asleep for I don't know how long; I sat up on the couch, stretching the kinks out of my muscles. Standing, my knees were weak and sore. Filling a cup with water, I drank it down, the whole cup, then poured another, it did little to wash the dry cotton from my mouth. I slipped over and peeked into the bedroom.

Kat was lying on her side with Jack behind her, pressed against her bare skin. His hips jerked into her with short bumps. I rubbed my eyes with my fists. Jack's arm was laying over the top of her, hands squeezing and pulling her nipples.

"Shit. He's fucking her again." The silent words breathed out my open mouth.

Kat's mouth hung open and eyes rolled back. Hips rocking back and forth with a slow, long motion, her hand held his hand, on her swollen breast. Dragging his finger down her body, he grasp the back of her knee and raised her leg, allowing me to see his cock deep inside her. Kat's breath was deep and low as his cock slid in and out of her, pink lips snugly wrapped around the meaty shaft that invaded her. She continued to manipulate her own breast, even though his hand was no longer there. Her head rotated up.

"Are you going to fuck me all night?" Her voice was deep and raspy.

Jack rolled her over onto her stomach, rolling with her, staying on top of her. Kat spread her long sweaty legs. He pushed himself up, back curved and hips smashed into her ass, then started fucking her from behind. Lying flat on her stomach, her body jerked up and down with each lunge, arms now out to her sides, framing her head. Kat's fingers gripped the sheets, knuckles white.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes." She moaned softly, with each thrust of his dense cock.

Jack's hips began to bear down on her, squishing her ass underneath him and forcing his cock downward, deep inside her stretched out lips. His body twitched and cock shot its contents into her.

"Oh yes." Kat moaned, feeling the hot liquid fill her up again.

Jack pulled his cock from her, a rope of cum dripping from the tip, and falling down onto her ass.

"I need some sleep Jack." Kat said, staring off into the dark room.

Jack laid down beside her, resting his leg on hers. They both closed their eyes.

I slunk back into the kitchen, picking my water up and sipping it. Setting it down, I almost spilled it on Jack's backpack. Pushing it back to the center of the island, I held it there, then slid it back in front of me. I shot a quick glance toward the bedroom, then unzipped the bag. There were a few pieces of clothes in it and a brown plastic bag. I opened the bag and examined the contents.

"Damn," I muttered, "there must be ten packs of those little blue pills in here"

Seeing a half used pack of ten lying on the bottom of the bag, underneath the rest, I dug them out, ripping the little squares apart and stuffing the pills into my pocket. I closed the bag and shoved it back to the center of the tile counter.

"Sure he won't mind." I mused.

Going back to the couch and lying on my side, I squeezed my eyes closed, trying to sleep.

The next time I Awoke, the sun was shining in, lighting up the whole cottage. I wasn't sure how early it was, but I felt refreshed. I started a pot of coffee and went to the bathroom. The stream came out almost clear, a hard, fast stream that splashed up the sides. After finishing, I crept up on the bedroom door, peaking in.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Of course."

Jack was lying on his back and Kat was over top of him, facing the opposite direction. Her head was gliding up and down over his hips, his cock slipping in and out of her open mouth, saliva coating his shaft. Jack's arms were wrapped around her legs and his glossy face was mashed into her crotch, tongue licking her clit. His fingers were pinching her ass, spreading it open. He pulled his head back and placed the tip of his tongue on her puckered asshole, pressing the tip inward. Kat pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"Oh god." She moaned, as his tongue circled her ass.

Her head went back down, taking half his erect cock inside her gaping mouth. Wrapping her fist around the base of his cock and trying to remain stable, she pulled the skin tight. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked his purple head, the clear ooze coating her white teeth. Jack's grunts were muffled by her thighs as they cinched down on his ears. He arched his neck forward and drove his tongue into her wet folds, causing Kat's hips to tweak and push into his sparkling face.

Spreading Kat's ass open wide, Jack's fingertips lightly caressed her tight hole, flicking it. Mouth full of cock, she groaned, her lips stretched around the sticky shaft. His finger tightened, making a small indentation in her asshole. Kat's eyes squeezed shut, as her jaw began to ache. Jack applied more pressure, and Kat's asshole spread slightly. Her eyes popped open as his fingertip popped inside her ass.

"NO!" The gagged yell that came from her throat only a whimper that slipped out around the cock in her mouth.

Kat's body tensed and lungs expanded. She let out a muffled moan that vibrated down the stiff pole inside her mouth. Her lips were now stroking his cock as her neck jerked her head up and down. Jack flung his hips up, meeting her downward thrust and buried his cock deep in her throat. Kat gagged as the fluid rushed out, shooting down the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth from around his purple head, coughing and spitting, white strings dangling off her chin. Kat's hand began moving with lightening speed, as more clear liquid bubbled out and down the long shaft. She slurped it up, then sucked the remaining clear frothy mixture from his purple head.

Kat raised herself up, pressing her hips into his face and grinding her clit against his narrow chin. Her fist still clinched down on the base of his hard cock and Jack's cum still draining down her throat and dripping off her chin, her body tightened.

"Oh fuck." She gurgled, as the energy coursed through her.

She fell back down onto one arm and stroked his cock fast, watching the clear glaze leak out and down the long shaft, covering her white knuckles.

"Oh yea." She moaned, stroking his cock until nothing came out and his body quivered underneath her.

Stepping back out of sight, I crept to the kitchen, barely able to walk. I could hear their heavy breathing from where I was. I pulled out three mugs and poured a coffee then leaned back against the counter, a large bulge in my shorts.

A few minutes later, Kat came out of the bedroom, wiping her mouth and chin with her cum varnished hand.

"Good morning." She chirped, heading straight for the bathroom and closing the door.

When the door opened, Kat came out with a little smile planted on her face. She poured a cup of coffee and kissed me on the cheek, glancing over at the bedroom. Her breath smelled of toothpaste and cum.

"How was your sleep?" She asked, standing beside me her breasts streaked red.

"Good" I replied, shifting a little. "And you?"

"It was OK." She sipped her coffee, smiling at me.

Jack strutted out of the bedroom naked and poured a cup of coffee, his cock still glazed with Kats cum. Standing opposite her, on the other side of me, he leaned back against the counter.

"How did the couch treat you?" He nodded his head.

"Oh, OK." I said, annoyed at having to answer the same type of question twice.

We drank a few cups of coffee and chatted, Kat always glancing down at Jack's cock. She seemed to have enjoyed herself, but she also looked tired, bags beginning to form under her eyes. I couldn't be sure how many times they had fucked, but it was enough to keep her up most of the night. Jack finished his cup, setting it down in the sink.

"I have to go, my plane flies out today." He notified us.

"How soon?" I questioned, pouring another cup.

"This evening. I'm already packed, but as you know, it's a three hour cab ride." Jack picked up his bag. "And there are only a couple of flights out a week; I want to get there early, so I can do some work at the port."

I looked away, out the window as he threw the bag over his shoulder.

"You should call Lupe, he's the driver that we use." Kat added, sipping her cup of coffee. She handed him the tablet with Lupe's number on it. "The address is on the top."

Jack called the number from the cottage phone, arranging for Lupe to come pick him up and take him to the hotel, then the airport. He still seemed to be unaware that Kat and I were married, but the evidence was all around him. It amused me how naive a guy could be, but also made me consider how naive I was in different situations, and never even realized it.

"Thank you" He nodded to Kat, setting the phone down, then looking at me. "You mind if I use your shower? It would make things quicker"

"Go ahead" I told him, gesturing with my coffee cup toward the bathroom.

Jack adjusted the bag on his shoulder and held out a hand to Kat. "Care to join me?" He prompted her.

"Sure." She lifted up off the counter and took hold of his hand, then gave me quick wink. Kat followed him into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

Filling a fresh coffee I decided to go out onto the patio. The coffee may have woken me up, but my body was still tired and ached, and the caffeine seemed to energize my cock, making it hurt even more. I sat in the patio chair, observing the tide as it calmly rolled in. I felt as though I could sleep all day. I gazed out on the morning light as it reflected off of the ocean, sparkling glints of white stars flickering off the water.

Our cottage in Mexico, this illustrious vacation, had become a symbol of our defiant rebellion to society. We had slowly shed the shackles of those narrow minded, incompetent people and their beliefs. We were now opening up and becoming our true selves. But I knew, and certainly Kat knew also, that doing this in Mexico was far different than at home, where judging eyes were always upon you. The rules of those, primitive, less intelligent parts of society, would always be there, trying to force you to conform.

"Hello." A voice came from the cottage, startling me. I recognized it immediately.

"Lupe?" I yelled through the door, standing up. Lupe was inside, waiting near the bedroom door.

"Hello Senior, do you need a ride?" He asked. He had on a pair of long tan pants and a blue tee shirt, tucked in, exaggerating his large belly. His black and grey hair was flipped about, like it had been washed, but not combed.

"No," I said to him, as he entered the cottage. His face donned a confused look. "That'll be our friend." I pointed to the bathroom. Both our eyes scanned over to the open door.

Although you couldn't see into the shower, you could see the tiled half wall. Kat was bent over it, her breasts bouncing around and fingers clutching the top, the soft chirps she was making now evident. Lupe's mouth dropped open, as Kat shook back and forth with each thrust of Jack's cock. His fingers wrapped tight around her hips, as he fucked her from behind, unseen. Lupe looked at me, his face tense and eyes wide open. I shrugged my shoulders at him, like it was no big deal.

"You should tell him you are here." I motioned to the bathroom, the corners of my lips turned up and eyes narrow.

Lupe smiled at me under his bushy mustache then walked cautiously into the bathroom. I slipped over beside the bathroom door to keep an eye out. Lupe stopped in front of them, and stared, wide eyed, as Jack pummeled his cock into my wife. Kat's moaning increased, oblivious to her audience. Her breasts rippled and nipples stretched out. Lupe didn't say a word, happy to just look on, while Kat was being fucked.

Jack picked up his pace, now grunting with each penetrating blow. His fingers tightened around Kat's hips and his face strained. Lupe rubbed his cock through his pants, and moved closer, now standing next to Kat's head. The movement must have caught Kat's attention, she cranked her head around, her wet hair flinging droplets of water on Lupe, an expression of shock and surprise engulfed her face.

Lupe jumped back. Kat's surprised look slowly turned into a sly smile; she dropped her head and started moaning in ecstasy. Jack rammed his cock deep inside her and let out a bellowing yell, shooting a long wet rope deep into Kat. He kept going, bumping her forward against the cold tile forcing everything he could muster inside of her.

Water streamed across Kat's back, flowing down her body, cascading around her swelled breasts and spewing off her erect nipples onto the floor at Lupe's feet. Her hair hung down in wet strands over her face. Open mouthed, her breath was heavy and labored. Jack was pinched tight against her, holding his cock deep, thick and pulsing.

Jack's backpack on the bathroom floor, lay open, a package of blue pills pulled part of the way out. Lupe stood next to Kat, his short thick fingers tugging at the bulge in his pants. Kat's hands were still clinched the tiled wall she was bent over, her eyes shifted toward Lupe's crotch, only inches away.

"Oh yes." She groaned, water flowing off her lips. "You're cock feels so good inside me." She seemed to embrace the fact that Lupe was watching her.

Jack skimmed his fingers up her wet body, wrapping them around her breasts. Squeezing them like wet sponges, he raised her up, until she was standing in front of him, facing Lupe, only the half wall of the shower separating them. Legs slightly open, Lupe could see where the base of Jack's cock entered Kat, piercing the soft folds, spreading them open. Jack traced a finger down Kat's abdomen, pressing it into her plump clit. Kat inhaled, pink lips parting more and narrow eyes locking on Lupe.

Rain from the shower head spilled down on them, making their bodies shimmer and glisten. Bumping his hips into her, Jack began fucking her again with short quick thrusts, while his fingertips drew circles around her clit and his other hand yanked her stiff nipple.

Kat's head fell back on Jack's shoulder and her fingers griped his thighs. Her eyes closed as the thunder rolled through her, rattling her. All the muscles in her body tightened and waves crashed inside her, bearing down with each rolling break. Her lungs filled with air, then escaped in small bursts that chirped out.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh." The words coming with each short forceful plunge.

Kat's eyes popped open. "Fuck me now!" She screamed, bending over and gripping the tiled counter, her face again inches from Lupe's taut bulge.

Jack grabbed her hips and forced his long pole deep inside Kat, pushing her forward. She hissed and spit, water flying everywhere. The slapping of wet skin echoed in the small room as Jack used his whole body to shove his meaty cock in and out of her, long strokes that ended with his balls slapping the back of Kat's legs.

A flood of emotion coursed through her, and the storm raged inside, sending its lightening jolting down her limbs and into her clinched fingers. The thick cock's veins were sliding down her sensitive walls and its long tendon running down the underside of his shaft, skimming her clit, massaging it. Kat let out a high pitched wail and her body exploded inside. Her ass and breasts shook as the waves from each pummeling blow rippled through them.

Kat tightened her grip on the wall and began pushing back into each thrust, her tightness stroking Jack's cock. He grunted with each deep penetration, his ass a hard knot of muscle. Chest taut and biceps bulging out, he rammed his cock inside Kat, holding it deep and unloading within her, his balls squeezing in on themselves and spraying the warm fluid, spattering it all over her walls. The thick white sauce ran out of her full cavern, flowing down her inner thighs and mixing with the shower water at their feet.

Lupe quivered, slightly bent over, his body twitching in random jerks. His hand fell from the bulge within his pants, hanging at his side. He stepped back and turned toward me, the look of lust for Kat painted on his wrinkled face.

"Oh, thank you Senior." He grumbled, scurrying from the bathroom.

I followed Lupe out to the kitchen, I could see the large wet spot on the front of his pants, but he didn't seem to mind. I picked up my coffee and slurped a little of the cool black liquid down while we waited in silence.

Kat came out of the bathroom naked, but dried, her body clean.

"Hey Lupe." She said as she passed him, no expression on her face.

"Senora." Lupe responded, eyes on her body the whole way.

Kat leaned on the kitchen counter, drinking a glass of water. Jack came out a few moments later, wearing a pair of shorts and no shirt, his bag slung over his shoulder.

"You ready to go?" He said to Lupe, who was still looking at Kat. "Lupe?"

"Oh, Oh. Si." Lupe jumped, heading for the door.

"Thanks for letting me stay here." Jack held his hand out to me, firmly shaking it.

"No Problem." I returned, holding his stare.

I suppose if someone was going to fuck my wife in front of me, he was the perfect guy, even if he didn't know that she was my wife. Kat followed Jack to the front door. She raised up on her toes and hugged him, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing tight, her breasts tight against his chest. I went after them, keeping my distance.

"Call me." She whispered in his ear. "If you're ever in Seattle."

"I will." He said, running his fingers over her back, making her shiver.

She closed the door, and passed me, going into the kitchen.

"Well?" She spoke as I entered the kitchen with my coffee. "Was that what you wanted?"

"I suppose it was." I answered. "Call me?" I looked at her with a grin.

"He won't." she nodded, drinking her water. "I was just being polite."

"Lupe sure enjoyed himself." I chuckled.

Kat moved her gaze down to my shorts and the large bulge beneath them.

"Will this be enough for you?" she ignored my comment. "Are you ready to finish this game?"

"Right now?" My eyebrows went up and heart raced.

I would end it now, my balls hurt and cock ached. I was ready to have her. I couldn't even touch my stiff cock for fear of messing my shorts. I looked into her dark eyes.

"Well, not RIGHT now." She laughed. "I'm tired and sore, and I need to sleep." She pushed herself off the counter, kissing me on the cheek. "I'm going to bed."

I finished my coffee, which only seemed to increase my tiredness at this point. The thought of what had happened on our vacation so far drifted through my clouded mind, making my balls throb even more. When it did happen, when we finally had sex, I knew the first time would be short and explosive, but utterly amazing for both of us. This is everything I had imagined, what drove me, and Kat played along, for me and possibly for her also. Maybe this week opened up a whole new world for us, or maybe it was just a one-time incidence; whatever the case, I was happy that it had happened and that we were here in Mexico. We still had half of our vacation left, and I planned on spending it with Kat, on top of her.

I observed her as she lay on the bed, sleeping. Lying on her back, arms up around her head and long legs spread wide at the knees. She slept so peacefully and innocent. Her silky black hair was flared out underneath her; the gentle rise and fall of her breasts, the only sign of life. It was time to go for a walk, to clear my head.

I meandered up the beach, kicking the cool sand with my toes. The bright sun sparkled off the calm water, my eyes squinting to see it. The roar of the ocean had turned into a quiet hum that drifted through my brain. It was a sound that gave me peace and already I had grown accustom to it. I laid down on the sand, the soft grainy ground warming my skin. I drifted into a deep relaxing sleep.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers