Burgundy Button - Act 11

Story Info
Act 11: Little Blue Pills.
1.5k words
4.22
6k
9
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 11: LITTLE BLUE PILLS

"Hey sleepy head." Kat's fingers shook through my hair. "You going to bed?"

"Huh." I opened my eyes, rubbing my fists in them. "how?"

"You've been asleep for two hours, what were you dreaming about?" She slapped my cock playfully, it was still hard as a rock and my wife was still naked.

"I...I..." I was trying to think of the right words to say. Focusing, I looked around the cottage, Jackson wasn't there. "Are we alo-"

"-You're up." Jack interrupted, coming in through the curtain, his long shaft flipping about.

"Two hours?" My eyes were still hazy.

"Yup, we've been outside talking," Kat walked over to the bedroom door, her breasts perky and nipples pointy. "and watching the ocean."

"Wow." I stood up, stumbling a little. My glass was on the kitchen island, empty.

"I picked it up." Kat said. "I cleaned up the mess."

"Thanks." I stumbled into the kitchen, Jack was leaning on the island finishing his drink.

"You coming to bed?" Kat said, entering the bedroom.

I snapped my head around, assuming she was talking to me.

"I'll be there in a minute." Jack spoke first, thankfully.

I poured a bit of whisky in the bottom of the glass and sipped it. Jack slid his backpack over in front of him and unzipped it.

"Have you met anyone here?" He asked reaching in the top.

"I..I" I stuttered, still tired. "Yes, I said." I knew it would look funny if I told him no. "I met her the other day."

"What do you do if she comes over?" He said casually as he picked through the bag.

"Then I get the room and Kat sleeps on the couch." I lied, thinking about our setup, and the fact that Jack still believes we are just roommates. "We both keep our clothes in the bedroom and use it for changing and such."

"Sounds like a good plan." He ripped something off inside the bag, then pulled out a large blue pill.

"What's that?" I inquired, staring at it.

"It's what men use, when they get older, like me?" He laughed. "I need a little help to make it through the night, if you know what I mean."

"Jesus, that thing is huge." My eyes widened. "Looks like a horse pill."

"Yes, strongest they have, not sure how many milligrams, but damn it works." He threw it in his mouth and washed it down with the alcohol.

"You'd think they could make it in a smaller pill." I chuckled. "Does it start working right away?" I glanced down at his cock, half expecting it to spring right up.

"No." He laughed. "They say it takes fifteen minutes, but usually not that long."

"Cool." I shrugged my shoulders. "You should have fun."

"We'll see." He shrugged back.

I filled my glass as Jack went to the bedroom. He started to close the door, when Kat spoke.

"You can leave it open." She told him.

The night sky, clear and dark, glittered over top the ocean, sending crystallized beams of light flickering off the deep, dark blue hue. Cool and windless, the air blanketed me, wrapping around me, squeezing me. Finishing my drink, I planned to sleep, huddled on the couch; I needed sleep.

I stepped into the doorway of the bedroom, peering in one last time. Kat was sitting on the bed, back against the wall with Jack over her, on his knees, which rested on either side of her hips and his fingers running through her frazzled black hair. Kat's fingers moved up and down his cock as she looked up at him.

"Almost there." She breathed, his cock hardened with each stroke, his ass tightening and pressing in on her. "Oh yes."

Jack pushed on Kat's head, scooting her down a little, then took hold of his cock, a glistening drop at the tip. Lowering the pink head to her open mouth, he leaned forward, placing it on her tongue and sliding it inside her. Kat groaned as the thick cock entered her wide spread mouth, pinning the back of her head against the light green wall. Jack put both palms on the wall, above her, making long slow thrusts with his hips, fucking her face. Her muffled moans, vibrated down his solid shaft. Kat's cheeks and throat bulged out, the hefty cock penetrating deeper with each pass. Her long fingers massaging his ass, she guided him back and forth, her wet lips sliding over the pulsing veins.

As his need increased, Jack's pace picked up, knocking Kat's head against the wall with each gentle thrust. Kat released his ass with one hand, placing it under his balls, her fingertips manipulating them, urging them on. The muscles on Jack's back tightened and flexed, his ass jerking forward then squeezing in. He grabbed the back of Kat's head with both hands, his cock swelling in her mouth, forcing it open even more, stretching the corners.

Kat's jaw began to ache and she screeched, a breathy muffled scream. Her eyes opened wide as the cock inside her mouth pulsed and expanded, forcing the thick white sauce through its long shaft. The warm goo filled her mouth, flowing down the back of her throat and into her belly. Her throat muscles tightened and loosened as she tried to swallow everything. Another deep thrust came, bouncing her head against the wall and sending more warm salty fluid into her, it spilled down her chin and neck from between the small cracks of her lips, the force almost spitting it out.

Jack reared his hips back, the large purple head now between her glossy lips. Kat wrapped her fingers around the tight shaft and stroked, hard and fast. The cock popped from her lips, as her fist moved furiously up and down it, a white glaze dripping down her chin.

"Oh god!" Kat exclaimed. "You're still so hard!" She pounded up and down on it, in front of her face.

Moving back on the bed, Jack grasp Kat underneath the knees, and jerked her down onto her back. Her eyes popped open and legs spread wide, offering her dripping wetness to him. Pushing the backs of Kat's legs forward, until her knees where stretched back on either side of her chest, Jack plunged his long thick cock into her, balls tight against her soft ass.

"Oh Shit." Kat gasp, the cock penetrating her tight folds easily.

Jack immediately began slamming into her, grunting with each deep lunge, and shaking her body below him. Kat threw her arms back above her head, stretching her bouncing breasts back and holding the wall, providing shock absorption for the assault. Arching her neck up and biting her lower lip, short gasps ripped out of her lungs. Her body was a tight ball of flexed muscle, strained, feet stretched up pointing toward the ceiling, flopped up and down, with toes spread wide.

"Fuck" She yelped out, the fire inside her burning throughout. "Fuuuuuck!" Her whole body seized, the passion and lust taking over. Kat whipped her head back and forth between her outstretched arms. Hands tight against the wall, she forced herself back into each bulldozing plunge.

Jack's biceps were taut and flexed, the muscles in his back strained, as his assault went on, causing Kat to shake, the waves of impact rippling up her body and breasts.

My eyes narrowed, as I watched Jack fuck my wife. I adjusted my stiff cock, that was yearning to break free of its bonds. Kat bounced up and down, her legs jolting wildly around and the bed springs squeaking with each strike into her distended cavity. Desperation was etched on both their faces and they glared into each other eyes, a yearning desire to finish. Kat's hips now forcefully rocking into Jack's, needing to stoke his cock to completion with her tight lips. A sheen of sweat covered them and Kat's orgasm continued to rip through her, unrelentingly.

Jack mashed into her as deep as he could possibly go, a long, low grunt erupting from his burning lungs. His warmth filled her up, gushing out from around his cock and running down her ass. Kat, knees framing her plump breasts, rocked her hips, stroking his hard cock with short bursts, until all his juice flowed into her.

Holding his cock inside her, he collapsed on top of her, panting. Kat's body relaxed, and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him there, her knees spread wide, lying down to the side on the bed. His cock stayed hard inside her as they rested, her erect nipples piercing his chest. She ran a finger up and down his back.

"You feel so good inside me." Kat whispered into his ear, the tip of her tongue licking his earlobe.

I stayed for a few moments longer, then went back to the couch and laid down, cock hard inside my shorts and balls hurting. Closing my eyes, sleep soon overtook me.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers