Burgundy Button - Act 15

Story Info
Act 15: Therapy.
1.8k words
4.31
5.1k
4
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 15: Therapy

I found myself back at the bar, sitting in my seat, mind wandering in and out of this crazy dream like state. Selena was drying some glasses, the white towel swirling inside the thin cups. She twirled around as she reached down, lining them up under the counter, her wrinkled dress fluttering about around her knees. She knew I was here, but kept busy with her work, shooting me quick glances and smiles.

The crowd had thinned out, leaving only the loud chattering of the remaining drunk patrons. Crashing behind me, the high tide had come in, further than usual, almost reaching the stone stairs that descended down from the bar.

Kat had explained how I felt earlier, with almost perfect accuracy, while also revealing a little about herself. This game we played was nearing an end, I could feel it deep in my soul. Maybe tomorrow would be the day that I removed the catalyst that wrapped around her sexy hips, and we began our vacation anew.

The burgundy button, still resting on the cottage counter, bound me, holding me hostage. Could I escape its clutches, somehow get out from under the weight that bore down on me. I would see in the morning.

A fleeting thought struck me, like a thunderbolt. Would Kat want me to end it? Had she become as entranced by its spell as I had? The warm fluid poured down into my stomach dismissed the idea. Kat was too smart to succumb to its power, she would not let that happen to her. I could feel the soft spray of the ocean on the back of my neck, causing the little hairs to stand up, and making me shiver.

"Deep in thought?" Selena's voice awoke me.

"Yea, just considering the repercussions of my actions." I said, looking into my drink.

"Your actions?" She pressed.

"It's nothing really." I forced a smile and winked at her.

"Do you want to talk?" She poured more whisky in my glass. "I can take a break."

"That's ok." I lied. "I'm good."

Selena turned and rattled off something in Spanish to the bartender across the bar, who was arguing with a couple of drunk tourist. He scowled at her, waving his arm in the air. Selena returned the bottle to the low shelf then raised the bar counter and strutted over to me.

"Come on." Her soft hands tugged at my bicep. "Let's go talk."

I followed her down the stairs onto the saturated beach, our toes sinking into the wet sand. A thin layer of clouds blanketed the night sky, diminishing the sparkling glitter of white dots, making it darker than usual. She pulled me down the edge of the bar, keeping us out of the water.

"I really am nineteen years old, you know?" She giggled, as though she was taking away one of the worries that might have been clouding my mind.

"Yes, I know." I returned, watching her footsteps and placing my feet in the tracks she left. The indentations would fill with murky brown salt water.

She led me around the large pilings, to the dark side of the structure, then leaned against one of the cold concrete piles. The voices of drunks hung above us. Running a finger down my chest and wedging it underneath the band of my shorts, she pulled me close.

"Having doubts about what you and your wife are doing?" She looked me in the eyes. Her hair was frazzled a little, but still combed tight to her round face, her raised lips reassuring me.

"Not doubts." I tried. "Well maybe concerns."

"I told you, I have seen this many times before. Sometimes the couples leave together and sometimes apart." Her face now showing concern.

"I'm not really worried about that." I placed my palm on the pile above her head, to keep me from falling into her.

"Then what?" She tilted her head to the side, eyes blinking.

"I'm afraid that I like it too much. I'm afraid that I won't want to go back to the way things used to be, before this.." I let the sentence hang.

"And how does she feel?" She led me on.

"I'm not sure." I said honestly. "Maybe I'm afraid that she likes it too much also." I looked up into the darkness.

"I see." She whispered. "Live for the moment, and just expect to move on, without any consequences."

"Something like that." When she said those words, the whole idea of what Kat and I were doing sounded insane, almost stupid.

"We all have our secrets, Colins." The way she spoke made it seem as though she could understand. She put a finger on my chin, guiding my face down so I was looking at her. "We all have our demons."

I looked at her face, so young and soft, only now realizing the strength in her eyes. She had her own, different mask, that shielded her from the world. She was too young for such a mask, too innocent.

Selena's fingers unbuttoned my short, sliding down underneath them she guided them over the tip of my stiff cock.

"You have been busy." She pulled her hand from my shorts, fingers wet. Placing them on her tongue, she licked off the salty fluid.

Slipping under the hem of her dress, I clasped her thighs in my hands, just under her ass, at the same time she pulled my shorts down, letting them fall to my ankles.

I glanced up at the railing around the bar, five feet above our heads, and the backs of the people standing there. Selena was partially underneath the floor, but could still be seen if someone tried to look.

"Now." She urged, stroking my cock.

Lifting her up by her thighs, and pinning her to the pile, I hung her above my erect cock.

"Go slow." She breathed into my ear, as I lowered her down and she directed my ruby helmet to her tight opening. "Slow." Her voice now raspy. I held her there, feeling her tightness around the thick tip.

She squeaked as I wedged into her. She was already dripping down my shaft. Once pinned inside her, she released my shaft and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm ready." She said, lips pressed to my ear.

I lowered her gradually, watching the grimace on her face, using her reactions to know when to stop and when to ease her down. She never removed her gaze from mine. Eyes squinting and mouth open, she yelped when I bottomed out inside her. She bit my ear hard, and squeezed my cock within her. I tried to loosen my grip on her thighs, but re-tightened my fingers when I felt her slip. Leaning her head toward mine, she slipped her tongue into my open mouth. The kiss was long, deep and passionate, with small grunts from each of our lungs meeting at our intertwined tongues. Her mouth was warm and fit my mouth perfectly. She whimpered out something that might have been Spanish, or even English, but our mouths were so tightly pressed together I couldn't make it out. Balls squished against her ass, I bounced a little, bending at the knees and bumping up. She winced, the corners of her eyes narrowing.

I held her deep, cock pulsing, and our kiss becoming more intimate. A surge of passion overwhelmed me, and I felt as though, at that very moment, I would do anything for her, a mad unyielding desire to protect her. The tips of her fingers grazed the skin on the back of my neck, causing me to shiver. She squeezed her thighs, pressing her hips into me. The warm air from her lungs went straight into mine, and her nipples, long and swollen, poked at me through the thin fabric of her dress.

I let her rock at her own pace, as she stretched wide around my shaft, her warm walls dripping its sweet juice. Breaking our kiss, she put her lips around my earlobe and bit down, then clutched the back of my neck.

"Oh Colins." She breathed into my ear. "I don't want you to leave ."

All her muscles tensed up and she squeezed tight, clinging to my body. Pressing up with my toes, I bounced her slowly up and down, scrapping her back on the cold, smooth concrete pile. Biting my ear again, she squealed through clinched teeth. The warm flow of blood entered her mouth and reddened her teeth.

"More." Selena gasp. "More."

My thighs burned and forearms screamed. I squeezed her ass, the tips of my fingers rubbing on the base of my cock where it entered her, feeling the short thrusts. One of Selena's hands grasp my ass, as she tensed up.

"Now" Selena screeched.

I pinched her against the cement pile and thrust as deep inside her as I could. Her eyes bulged and widened as her breath sucked in while my balls squeezed in on themselves and cock thickened, pulsing up through her thin walls and erupting inside her. My hands became sticky and wet as our juices mixed together and seeped out around my shaft. Selena chirped out something in Spanish, the sound raising up into the wet air, only to be drowned out by the crashing waves in the distance. I forced myself up into her again, sending another stream of semen coursing into her. Selena squealed louder, now clutching my ass with both hands, nipples poking my chest and feet bouncing behind me, tiny brown toes spread wide.

Sliding my tongue into her warm mouth, both slimy snakes circled each other until my cock softened inside her, and I slowed to a stop. She whimpered into my mouth, as my shaft deflated, her eyes now wide, looking deep into mine. Her mouth hung open, full lips slightly turned up on the corners and large eyes squinting, until I raised her up and my shaft dropped out from inside her.

Lowering her to the ground, I released her, letting the wrinkled dress fall back into place around her knees. Selena wrapped both arms around me and held me tight against her body. I squeezed her back, holding her and not wanting to let go.

"Gracias" She said into my chest, before releasing me.

Looking up at me, a single tear ran down her round cheek, dripping off her chin. Selena pulled up my wet shorts then grasp my hand and led me back to the stairs, the salt water now ankle deep.

"Don't forget to come visit." She looked up at me while we stood at the bottom of the stairs, then squeezed both my hands, shaking them.

She forced her lips into a half grin, then spun around. Bounding up the concrete walkway, holding the hem of her dress to her thighs and not looking back. I saw the long red scratch marks on her back, as they oozed out warm scarlet droplets.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers