Burlesque or Opera - Was It Real?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd went absolutely bonkers!

It didn't take you long to bring him to climax. The music built and the tempo picked up, almost as if it was controlled by him. As he pulled your head tight to his pelvis and came deep in your mouth, the music ended and the lights dimmed before he even finished pumping your belly full of his cum. The crowd was on it's feet cheering.

As the lights came back on, all four women, the two guys and you all strolled to the front of the stage and took a bow. I could see the cum running down the inside of your thigh as you looked at me and winked.

The director came out and gave the same speech as when we had attended a month ago.

You and the performers walked off the stage and down the aisle towards the lobby. The crowd was standing and cheering the whole time and as you passed me, you looked and winked at me again.

The crowd followed you all to the lobby. I had to wait as I was in the middle.

By the time I got there, you were on a raised platform with a crowd of people around you speaking at you and you were obviously enjoying what they were saying. Across the lobby was the black serpent and Sonya. They were hugging each other as if they were husband and wife.

I moved through the crowd and joined you on the platform. You were very excited to see me.

We hugged and kissed you said, "You were fantastic! I didn't know you could sing like that. And judging by your erection, I take it you liked my performance as well?"

"Liked it? You were absolutely amazing and I can't explain how awesome it was!"

As we kissed again, the crowd seemed to melt away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all I can remember. I don't remember how we got home, I don't remember where we were actually performing or if it was even real," I said.

My wife looked at me and said, "that is literally the same dream as I had. I don't understand how that can be. It must've really happened, but how?"

We had both worked ourselves up in to a frenzy at this point and I pulled you to me, opened your robe and started to kiss you deeply. I backed you up to the kitchen table and you hopped up on it. As I entered you easily, I realized that you felt different. I pumped several more times to confirm that you did feel different.

I leaned back and noticed that your pussy was indeed shaved and you had a heart tattoo just above it.

"Um. Honey, your pussy is shaved and you have a heart tattoo right above it."

"What!! I have never shaved my pussy and I don't remember getting a tattoo. What the hell happened to us?"

"I don't know and can't explain it either, but it seems like we both had fun."

12