Burn Baby Burn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica interrupted him there. "I can help with that."

Surprised, he gestured for her to continue.

"Well, I figure you will want to collect as much evidence as you can regarding their ongoing affair, right? And I am a PI." She added brazenly. "You want audio, video, stained sheets, hairs from a brush, etc.? I am your girl. It's my gig."

He studied her thoughtfully. "You can record them when they are together?"

She laughed easily. "Together or apart. I can bug your home, their cell phones, computers. I can install phone tracker software and GPS trackers in their cars, to watch their every move. Honey, when it comes to surveillance, I am a certified Ninja." She boasted.

'Hmm.' He thought as he looked at her with new respect. He felt a sense of warmth that you expected from family. He already felt as if they were dedicated to protecting his interests. They were ready and eager to jump into the fray with him and see it through to the end.

"Okay look." He spoke. "There is more information that I have to share with you, but it is not important at this time." He took out his phone. "I really want to set up a group meeting, as soon as possible, with you three, my accountant Matt, and my very best friend Otis Strickland and his wife." He opened his contacts and passed the phone to Jennifer, who added herself and Paul before passing it to her twin. "All will become clear soon I promise." He accepted his phone back from Jessica and shuddered at the touch of her hand. She seemed to hesitate before releasing from his grip.

"So how much do you need up front to get things started?" He asked.

Jennifer clearly handled the finances and she spoke up. "$3,500 up front to retain us both."

He glanced at Jessica expectantly.

"Oh, I'm not so cheap big guy." She grinned. "I have real work to do. I'll need $5K up front and we will settle once my final reports are drafted.

He produced the debit card linked to his personal account and handed it to Jennifer. She and her sister disappeared into the kitchen with it. He turned to Paul and shook his hand again. "I'm really glad I got to know you three." His voiced rumbled softly. "It will take some coordination but the sooner we can all meet the better. And we are going to do great things together."

"It was good meeting up with you again, despite the circumstances. We look forward to helping you." Paul replied earnestly. "Give my contact information to your accountant as soon as you can. I'll need a clear picture of your finances."

The sisters returned each carrying a payment invoice for him to sign, which he did.

It was time to retrieve Bobby and go for lunch.