All Comments on 'Burn in Hell'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Given how slow and obtuse the husband is ...I was cheering for the wife

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Like the chapter but it needs an ending. "Tim" has to be punished. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked your story and the idea of a follow-on is interesting but I am not sure it is needed. This one ended as it should have. But if you do write a follow-on I will definitely read it. Thanks for sharing. Time for me to read your other stories.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Excellent story. I for one hope you do a follow up.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's worth getting to know Jeff's further fate. But without some kind of reconciliation with the stupid licentious whore Cindy. You described Jeff as an honest guy. It's worth knowing more about his life, how he goes through a period of short relationships, has hot sex with his lovers, does things with them that a stupid whore, ex-wife, did not do with him. He starts to practice boxing and martial arts to get rid of the pain. Eventually, he starts dating and after a few tries, he finds the right one, develops a business, starts a family. Cindy becomes a company whore, satisfying clients in every possible way. After some time, she becomes a luxury prostitute and starts her own "modeling" agency, but remains lonely and unhappy, sinking into depression and promiscuity until complete destruction.

3*

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

Pretty poor NDA, only mentioned keeping the talent agency out of the press, not the actor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I like the MC. to the betrayer, they feel their love never waivers, it is still once in a lifetime, even thought they knew fucking someone else would kill the husbands love. They never want to see love defined by the actions caused by the feelings, because that reveals that your version of love is just meaningless feelings, perceived good intentions, but really fake and insincere. Cindy looked like a prize, but was an unfaithful slut. Jeff was a prince, successful, wealthy, genuine. He deserved better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

May as well do some follow-ups. One story I suppose many would like to see is Tim getting the real deal butt whupping he deserves. He pursued a woman he knew to be happily married, then destroyed any doubt in her husband's eyes through his drunken confession to Jeff. This led to the death of their marriage. Another story could be a reconciliation story. Personally I am not against them, I just feel that in real life situations, they are fairly rare. I know of one where a husband cheated on his wife. The revelation of it was spectacular, the details are particularly unique and would probably result in identifiable attributes, so no more about that. But surprisingly, years later, they are still together. If in your universe, Cindy actually is contrite, remorseful, truthful about her love for Jeff, truthful in her new vows of fidelity and monogamy to Jeff, then write a Part II. Maybe Cindy will have to quit her job to prove her mettle to Jeff. The current story is going to be a 4-5 ☆ for me based on the outcome and Jeff's NOT being push over (for once a British MAN is in the house) but standing his ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leave it at this point if I was you.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

I never understand the, why he feels guilty or sad in the end of her fuck up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very badly written crap.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

typical story for this site but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should go after Tim make him have a fall and loses his his dick lol

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

Nice tale i could literally feel the hurt, anguish and betrayal coming off the digital pages. Your suggestion about a follow on story about the actor? My opinion nahhh, the few dialogues he had in the story has solidly made him a unrepentant asshole. He is soo typecast that to write about him it would best be in a different genre, where those that admire those abhorrent behaviors might appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If he didn't need the money in the settlement and already had a prenup, why wouldn't he destroy them all in public instead of signing an NDA? Actor boy destroyed his life, why not return the favor.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story a bit like most of them women get delusions of grandeur about how wonderful they are and that hubby will forgive them FK them burn in hell I hate cheaters (jaybee186)

hotpussiehotpussieabout 1 year ago

ohhhh yes, needs another chapter AND Tim do NEED to be punished

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017about 1 year ago

How the mighty have fallen! A continuation is warranted for all the participants in this story. Hidden surprises at all turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you didnt drive the stake thru it SHE did by fucking around he could NEVER trust her again and she would cheat again with the next famous person

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Sad story

but she did mess the bed

now she has to lie in it

and she can have sex with all the actors, all the dudes that she wants

great life for her

but I don't know about our MC....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the author did a good job of expressing the anger, rage, pain and disgust that came with the discovery of his ex wife's betrayal. The story kept my attention to the end.

I would like to read a part two of this story. Thanks for your submission of this story.

bioman57bioman57about 1 year ago

please finish ur tale of woe....Well done story but it is not bdone yet.. I favor BTB but this one while vI do not see the getting together again I can see husband forgiving and for her to forgive herself maybe. Butv they will stay separated, to much pain

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Insipid. Sorry, but it is.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

So in accepting the terms of the NDA greed outweighed justice under the guise of pragmatism, he was already admittedly well off so no real need for the money. To miss out on the chance to publicly humiliate the actor just seems like a waste of a juicy opportunity, if that meant making the divorce nasty well so be it there was after all a prenup.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Good story.

Betrayal when it touches you, when the pain takes hold of you, you take a long time to get over it.

I really liked the divorce, without Btb without Raac.

Distribute on new bases. Try again to find a new love.

Will she be more beautiful, sexier, richer, more......In who cares.

It's not a contest. It's a new start.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

Tim Robbins used to be a famous actor. I haven't seen him in much, lately so I don't know if he still counts as one.

Probably not since I could only recall his name since I just watched a movie of his recently.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 year ago

Jeff s a little too wobbly at the end. Sure, it's good to talk through your strong feelings with a counselor. But the depression and tears, etc. are too much. Beyond that, he made out VERY well, stood strong, punched out the lover, and dumped the vacuous cheater; all great stuff.

As to a followup, why? The tension between Jeff and Cindy has been resolved. Getting them back together would be a repudiation of this story, so that would have no value. Jeff rebuilding his life is nice but not the basis of an interesting followup. Jeff wallowing in sadness would be disgusting. Move on to something else.

sloggersloggerabout 1 year ago

Needs a follow up.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Sad but all too familiar. I would read a sequel.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Good one. Your last few paragraphs touched on the heart of divorce. His anger had to be strong enough to squash the love he'd carried for nine years. Those that have never been through a breakup with a long-term partner will have difficulty understanding those conflicting emotions. The RAAC group always believes the wronged party should just turn the other cheek and abandon their hurt feelings. The BTB crowd is consumed by their pain and blinded to all previous devotion they may have felt. While it makes for interesting fiction, real-life divorces are fraught with mixed emotions.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

This was a good first chapter, but the tale isn't finished.

The best BtB stories end positively for the betrayed husband, and pile on the misery for the cheating wife, as well as the arrogant douchebag that seduced her.

-

On a technical note, you're writing too many run-on sentences. I noticed that one of them was an entire paragraph, when it should've been broken up into several much shorter sentences. As a general rule of thumb, I tend to restrict myself to 3 commas maximum in a sentence. If you're using more than that, it's a good indicator that your sentences are too long and need to be broken up with periods.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Nothing too new here but still a good story. Got a bit confusing when the author all of a sudden switched to third person (for Jeff) and then later switched back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A follow-up is definitely needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Go for the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really love the story. ***** It does not require any supplementary explanation in another story. If you decide to craft a story of life after divorce I hope that it would truly be a tale of future events that does not reverse the outcome of this tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Her fucked an actor" - "Her?" I believe that even in British English this should be "she."

\

"she has signed away all rights to all of our joint assets" "even If I'd had to pay over half of our assets" - Which is it? "She signed over all rights," or "[he] had to pay over half of [their] assets?"

\

"she simply lost her way with an infatuation with a famous actor" - That could explain a night, or even a SHORT fling, but this was a weeks/months long affair, complete with her wearing an embarrassing bathing suit for her lover over her husband's objections.

\

I don't think the NDA is worth $5 million to the agency.

\

Doesn't need a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So a sexless tale infused with the minutae of legalese and cookie cutter tropes? No, don’t bother with a follow up. Even your time is worth more than that.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 1 year ago

There doesn’t seem to be much point to a sequel. Too much acrimony on Jeff’s part. Any plot that would lead to a reconciliation with Cindy would seem contrived. That having been said, if you like Jeff as a character enough to do a sequel, by all means go ahead. But I suggest that it start with Jeff seeing a counselor to address his anger. Without that he’s simply going to be an angry, bitter man for a very long time, and not at all sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent story. I like the idea of another chapter. I want to see how Tim makes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, a follow-up could be interesting but it would have to be a hell of a story to be just that...interesting. Also, get an editor or proof reder to correct the grammar and misspellings that made this story hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story. The biggest change I would make is after he slugged "Tim". "I sat down on his chest, grabbed his flowing locks and proceeded to pound on his unprotected face until his security team pulled me off his almost comatose body. I knew with great satisfaction that it would be a long time before he could show his face in public. Plastic surgeons would be getting rich patching him up."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You definitely left an opening of her being the "company whore" of sorts. I didn't see the burn in hell I expected based on the title. She has a job, will get sex, faces no humiliation at all. She lost her husband, that's it and its no big deal to her really as she did point out she will live her life and have sex. A life companion I guess will come later.

He took five million before taxes. Better than nothing but I would have asked for more as punching that guy as he did would be public and. you can sell your story for a lot more. Who cares if they "wreck his wife" like they said. She was the whore, not him. And I would have the filing go as adultery just to be on record.

Oh, last thing. If she was just an agent as stated no way would she be in that bikini in public with Tim. They would not want that attention. This is all about Tim and not them. That would draw attention to the fact that a married employee is too close to the actor. Yes, she would dress nicely for the events but she would be out of the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm always down for a good follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think. the story needs a big follow up with Tim getting put down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, would like to see what Jeff does in the future. Also would be a good story of Cindy why she did it.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 1 year ago

5* No followup desirable.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

If a follow up, please, no Cindy. Just revenge against Tim and the firm Cindy works for with NO kickback to Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story line,do need another chapter.

Moksha250Moksha250about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it

Will be happy to read if you plan for a follow up

Thanks

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

The fact that she lied and was deceitful right to his face was never brought up. How is that possible? To cheat on him makes him furious (as we're told over and over again), but her lies are acceptable? This horse has been beat until it's dead- no need for a follow up. Way too much repetition.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

I liked the story. I think a follow up would be good. Maybe jeff and Cindy run into each other at bar or restaurant where her agency is throwing a celebration party. They talk a bit maybe Tim comes up say something derogatory about Cindy challenges jeff and jeff gives him a sound beating. Maybe a reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Eh Mate!”

Thank you. I loved the addition hint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't see Jeff ever getting to a point of letting that cheap slut touch him physically ever again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want to know if they both end up happy with other people. I think they deserve to find happiness. She fucked it all up but has now realized the pain she has inflicted and understands what she has lost. I want to see Tim get his karmic comeuppance. Oh and two actors named Tim: Roth and Curry. Which sounds like a great name for a couple of lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Timothy Dalton (James Bond

Timothy Hutten

Timothy Olyphant

all very famous actors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s time for part two…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! One of the best break-up marriage stories. Probably many times in real life. I myself at 19 lost my first real girlfriend. We were supposed to be exclusive. 3 yrs. of dating with heavy petting just short of "all the way". I found out she was screwing multiple boys. At least 3 at once. I never saw her again. I wasn't a prize having skipped out of H.S. after 2 months. I already had grownup job and went full time. A year later I got the courage to ask a girl if she (several years older than me) would date me. 2 years later we married. Coming up on 50 Yrs. Yes, there is a God. I got an angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A follow up would be good as long as it's not a RAAC . If it is please say so at the beginning so I don't waste my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
"Tim" got away easily

Tim Robbins. Jacob's ladder. The Shawshank redemption. Mystic river.

There are gossip websites. An anonymous email about Tim, the agency who pays for company whores and a recent divorce may do some damage.

Kwill1Kwill1about 1 year ago

Great story... Sue, Grabbit, and Runne... Classic, I laughed so hard. I'm a fan.... More, please.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Good story, but I have some comments. I would guess that the ages of the main characters are between 28 - 35 years old. Lets put them in the middle at 32. That means that they should have been looking at starting a family soon. There was no mention of either of their families - parents, siblings, grandparents, other close relatives or any close friends. I'm sure they were involved. They question of what happened is going to be answered with "She cheated or I cheated" depending on who is asked. It would be nice to see a 2nd part, but please involve friends and family. I think Cindy is going to have lovers, but she is probably going to face the issue of wanting to be a mother, but not finding someone she loves and finds worthy to be her husband and father to their kids. I think she'll have a lifetime of regret and consequences for her affair. As far as Jeff goes, maybe he should move and start over and get some therapy to get over what she did. If he invests $ 4 mil out of that $ 5 mil, at 3% interest that is $ 120,000 / year. He may not be living the life of the rich and famous, but he certainly can be comfortable, and not have to be tied down to a job or area that he doesn't like. I imagine 1 - 3 years after some therapy he'll get back into the dating scene and find a good woman he can trust (maybe a divorced single mom whose husband cheated on her) - and yes there will be a pre-nuptial with penalties for infidelity, and they will have a great life together. As far as Tim goes, I hope he sleeps with the wrong woman whose husband is either military (ex-special forces), law enforcement(FBI/CIA/MI-6), or connected to organized crime. Tim deserves to have his looks ruined, his body crippled, and his manhood destroyed - if not disappear (i.e. killed and never be found). As far as the agency goes, it would be nice for their handling of these incidents to come to light, and the major players suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story, with the appropriate amount of love, anger, rage and overwhelming sadness. Yes, a subsequent development would be good, because she is probably trapped in her role and will stray again and again; he will take some time to recover, if he ever does.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

Messed around with a married woman once. During sex she wanted anal and I told her it isn't my thing. She looked at me with disgust and asked "Oh my god you're not one of those people are you?" I asked her what she was talking about and it just wasn't something I liked doing. She got quite angry and refused to talk to me while getting dressed. I kept asking her what the problem was but she just kept ignoring me. She pulled out a card from her purse and called a number from it and while looking at me with complete hate told the person on the other end that she was "Member 31756" and that she "Had a code 9". She then spat on me and left the room. I was in complete shock. I had no idea what had just happened. Then less than a minute after she left two men in suits entered. I was still naked still and completely at their mercy. Everyone thinks they'd do all this action hero shit in a situation like this but I just froze completely. I'm told it's not uncommon and it's why people in fields like the military and law enforcement train until it's muscle memory and they don't have to think. They proceed to tell me that what I'm doing isn't funny and wasting everybodys time. I'm finally able to gather my wits and cover myself. I'm still totally clueless here and start pleading with them to tell me what this was all about. They basically ignore my questions and start to get more irradiated. This goes on for a bit when they finally say something that hints what this is all about. They said that they asked the woman to wait outside and she can come back in and I can fuck her in the ass and not make a huge issue out of this. I'm asking if they're fucking serious and that they're insane. At this point one of the guys is quite angry and yells at me that affair partners have performed anal ever since the dawn of history. It's a proud tradition and that I'm scum for making a mockery of all affairs everywhere. He told me that I don't deserve to call myself an affair partner. I'm telling them that I want no part of this and that I didn't even know she was married when I met her that night. I got up to put my pants on and he pushed me back down on the bed and said "I think you're one of 'those' people"" and smirked. And before I could say anything he continued "Yeah you are aren't you? You're faithful" At this point I'm speechless. His partner looked shocked and stared at him with wide eyes as if he just called some stranger the n word. The other guy finished by saying "You're all alike. Living your life acting like being untrustworthy and sticking your dick where other people poop isn't as critical to your life as breathing. I see you all around and I just shake my head. I don't hate you. I pity you. Go get married and never cheat on her and never fuck her in the ass. When you're on you're deathbed and look back on your life you're going to feel actual remorse for not being a shitty piece of garbage. And I'll be somewhere not surrounded by people that love me because everyone will hate me and I'll be laughing remembering this moment right now." As they walked out the other guy spat on me also and said that they should put all the non cheaters on an island so that they can destroy each others lives without having to deal with us. When they left I sat there for a few minutes trying to work through what had just just happened. I then remembered that I was at her house and when I looked out the window I saw that one of the guys was fucking the lady in the ass in the pack of a van as the other pulled away. I then went to a room which looked like her husbands office and wrote a quick note that his wife is cheating on him and then I took all his beer and a box of triscuits but threw them away because for some reason I was thinking they were cheez its. Not sure why I confused the two because the boxes look nothing alike and I think it's just because the names sorta sound similar? Not sure I blame all that weirdness that had just happened. I feel bad about taking the beer but I'm pretty sure the truicuits were hers because I can totally see cheaters liking something that disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely worth a follow on! Five stars.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

I liked the name of the law firm. Something different from the traditional Dewey, Cheetum and Howe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's just that men and women process love differently. Respect is far more important to a man, so her betrayal shows him zero love. I'm sure he's convinced she did love him, just not enough to show even a drop of respect. Respect she gave a random crush. So you can call it ego driven if you all want. But it's truly love driven. He didn't do anything to kill the marriage. He did the hard work to make it official. She killed it, Completely. Maybe a follow up story has her understanding that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please do a follow up i enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it and think it’s a great story, I’m sure it satisfied the BTB crowd. I also think it leaves open the door to a part 2 of a down the road for a RCALC between two people who at one time truly loved each other. (There is some truth in that old saying “time heals all wounds “)

LRS

thc1776thc1776about 1 year ago

Back and forth between first person and third person narrative. Very off-putting.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

Well, you "tried" to make a decent story. But it fell short. Specifically the incredibly moronic belief that you can love somebody and yet betray and disrespect them this way. Fucking grow up.

Secondly you should have followed logic and instead of sadness after the rage the MC should have became indifferent to the slut. He'd have been much better off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but I don't think any further chapters will improve it

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Yep no winners here, a follow up would be enjoyable

Thanks for writing

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

I liked your story. A poweful story of love and betrayal; a story of disrespect and lost trust; a story of a love extinguished by actions and unfaithfulness. For me, the story is complete. They have to move on and find their own way in life as separate entities. But since you are good writer, I wouldn't mind reading a follow up story. Indulge yourself. Thanks for the effort and the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

The front and the back of the take were engaging and well done. The middle lacked emotion and depth, so I was left feeling a little melancholy overall. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Please Continue the Story

The story was well written, and there is certainly room for at least an additional chapter. Would like to see a little twist that might bring these people together for something beneficial for them both. The female character was stupid, but I've seen worse circumstances in life that ended fairly well, She was dumb but not vindictive.

Seabrine241Seabrine241about 1 year ago

Give them a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well-written. A sad story about the power of the Martian slut ray.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Random ideas.

Long road upward sleep around stories followed by a final relationship one of a woman who lived a similar backstory.

Maybe mention in one of them a headline about how Tim slept with a bikers girl and was found stabbed 908 times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have given this a 4-star but the 1st-person to 3rd-person to 1st-person switch was hard to read.

Now if "Tim" had been eaten by a salt-water crocodile when he went home to Australia.... ;^)

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The husband was more than a little ridiculous and the wife was more than a little stupid, but the way it was written it had to end that way, though it didn't have to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some really stupid comments out there. The story was good. It hit home for me, I found myself in a similar situation with my wife of 22 years. Not with a famous actor, but with a conman/player. She swallowed his shit hook line and sinker. Now I am happily divorced 12 years. Part two? Maybe focus on Jeff I don’t care about my ex wife’s life. I mean Cindy’s lol.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Well done.

I was anticipating more being said about the humiliation aspect of bringing him to France where it would undoubtedly be thrown in his face, and with everyone but him already knowing about it.

Her perspective on just what she thought would happen.

And Tim's perspective on his cruel delivery in his chat with the husband - and just what HE thought wad going to happen.

Lots of room to expand here

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

You spoiled the story by switching from first person to third when you MC talked to the lawyer.

Of course she immediately told him she would not be celibate and live sexless life, but she did not promise to be faithful either if he took her back. Nor did he ask what she got from the agency.

Now,him sticking to his guns and never willing to give reconciliation a chance is fine with me. He got paid for his silence and the end to his marriage (did he take the offer then or talk with his father the lawyer) but if he took her back would he keep the money plus would she keep what they had to pay her?

Obviously the agency is the only ones to lose here. The cheating wife was paid off with far more than keeping her job. That has to be obvious.

No way would she merely accept to be compensated for losses and let her ex husband get rich.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story with a strong husband that didn't leave any doubts that he would not allow his wife to cheat on him. As far as any follow ups l would love to see Tim totally destroyed. But please don't do any type of reconciliation. There's no coming back from what Cindy did.

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 year ago

Great story-5 stars.

Yes-part 2 please.

bogie88bogie88about 1 year ago

Good story. I would like to a follow-up with Jeff after the divorce. Have him move with his life and find another love. I think it would make for a good romance story.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I really liked the way you had Tim Bragging his Confession to the poor husband. Then Decking Tim, that was perfect. Just what the bastard deserved. Perfect. I'm sorry that the marriage had to break up. But, the wife would loose respect for hubby if he took her back. No Respect no love. 5 stars for the writer, for a Great Heartbreaking story. Great Writing. I couldn't sit home while my beautiful, young hot wife toured the world with some Studly actor. Fuck That. Who can do that? No one I've ever met, because the wife was sure to do what she did. Anybody could see that coming except the Husband and the stupid wife. Great Story. Thank you for the Great effort. Buster2U

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

Yes, part 2. Do it. And some blood, more than was shed. the Bear somewhat approves. I hate sad endings. And this pretty much fills the bill. 4 stars, finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup. Follow on would be much appreciated.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Well written sad story, perhaps he should have told her she truly wanted to make amends to that SOB Tim, after all it’s only fiction no reason not to get a full pound of flesh.

Patton45Patton45about 1 year ago

Yes would like to see where they are a year down the road

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think they are done with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If ever a story needs a sequel this is it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Good story! Could stand a follow up.

4

ffarmerffarmerabout 1 year ago

Please write a continuation of this story where Jeff comes out on top and "Tim" becomes a has been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This really needed a careful read to fix all the sentences that were missing essential words. The husband’s extreme anger and crude language make him seem more like a cartoon than a character readers would care much about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well…THAT started off with a big BOOM!

.

—If— you get the urge to write a sequel, it can only focus on how Jeff manages to pull his life back together after being totally shit on by that lying Slut. She did not just slip up once…overcome by a celebrity. No…she starting fucking him shortly after the tour started, and continued to fuck him even while Jeff was in attendance at Cannes. And she LIED about it several times when Jef started probing and critiquing her actions. And she really had no remorse…as indicated by blithely telling Jeff that her excuse for doing sexual things with “Tim” was excusable because “…he was a celebrity “. As Peter told Jeff at one point — “Cindy must have been hit by a stupid stick”. Yeah….maybe Cindy DID love Jeff “..with all my heart”….but that heart was smaller than a Spanish peanut 😎

.

At least Jeff got out of tne marriage without having to pay anything, AND with $5 mil in his pocket. Odds are Cindy will turn into an easy lay groupie for other “celebrities” her agency works with. Good riddance.

.

5 *****

ConnarConnarabout 1 year ago

First time read for one of your stories. The Rest wasn't my cup of tea. But, i really liked this one and i will remember it for some time...Sue, Grabbit & Runne made me laugh on a shitty day.

Ty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...