Burning Embers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thio yanked on the chain between my breasts, the pain in my nipples sending sparks of lust down to my clit, even as I screamed. Thio tucked my legs around his hips and I whimpered. His pelvis was at that right angle and as he slammed into me he hit my clit, sending me higher and higher, begging for release.

Thio ripped the clamps off and I screamed my orgasm. I felt the demon behind me come in my ass and withdraw. Then Thio came with a grunt.

Thio snapped his fingers and the restraints were gone, sending me falling into his arms. He laid me so my stomach was over the foot rest, legs spread.

Conner was slowly pushed back as he sucked on Vanth's cock. He stopped when his ass was pushed into my face. Conner reached around and spread his ass cheeks and without prompting, I started to lick his asshole.

Then I felt tongue and lips at my own. Sucking out demon spunk. I licked and moaned into Conner's ass. My tongue pushing into him. I cried out when he pulled away.

I saw Conner go to all fours, sucking Vanth's cock and then I watched Thio kneel behind Conner. I thought I'd feel jealous, my demon fucking someone else. Instead, I felt even more turned on. The mouth behind me left and I felt a cock at my ass.

I pushed my hips back as it started to work inside me. This one felt different. The tip felt slimmer and the base felt thick. Really thick. I moaned as it stretched me. Hands gripped my hips, pointing them up as the cock slammed into me.

Zep stepped in front of me and offered me his cock. I licked it. Explored him first before trying to swallow him down. I enjoyed the feel of him in my mouth. He was still smooth and hard, but the ribbing made it different.

My hand worked under me until I could finger my clit and slip fingers into my dripping pussy. I got off on the occasional spank I received and finally came, loud and wet. Then Zep came and I sucked down everything. When Zep moved away, the demon behind me pulled my hips up higher so he could fuck me harder and deeper. I shrieked as I came as he plowed my ass. I was disoriented with multiple orgasms until he finally came.

I was left a boneless head on the floor. Covered in come, exhausted. I could vaguely hear the others still going, still fucking, sucking and moaning. But my body had enough and I passed out.

12