Bursting

Story Info
How long could YOU hold in your pee?
1.4k words
3.87
17.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has been playing with me for a while now. Not very hard, some light spanking, a little bit of wax, I had to clean her shoes, that kind of stuff. Very relaxing and a nice change after the exhausting sessions we had the last times. I am standing, legs wide apart with a spreader bar, hands shackled up to the ceiling. Stretched out, but not too uncomfortable. The cold tiles have warmed up slightly. It is an office restroom, but at that time of the day the whole building is deserted and we have been here before, it makes a nice change of scenery. Smell of Clorox in the air, neon lights flickering, very, very clean.

I need to pee though. Even before we had started, my bladder was pretty full, but she was rushing because "she doesn't have much time today". Or so. It has been hot today, and I have been drinking a lot. Now it's getting really urgent.

"Please Mistress, I need to pee," I say, very politely.

"Can't you see I'm occupied?" she says. "You should have thought of it before."

Hmpf. I didn't know that sitting in a chair and masturbating counts as 'occupied'. Apparently she is watching some internet porn, too, more or less ignoring me right now. So I can't see the problem here.

I start to wiggle a little bit and try to press my legs together. The spreader bar makes this really difficult, forcing me to tiptoe. I am really full now, and it takes a lot of effort to keep it all in.

Concentrate! Concentrate!

My mind starts to shrink, until it's just a tiny little ball, like a black hole. I squeeze my legs harder, which forces me to hang in the air for a moment. Ouch. This hurts a lot on my wrists and shoulders, I better let loose again. Ugh. One more time. Pull. Let loose. Again. Wiggle wiggle.

She looks up. I am performing a little dance for her, but I am too absorbed to really care. I can feel the pee trying to spill out, already rising up in my dick. It starts to hurt.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaase!" I whine. "I really can't hold it any longer!"

She gives me a stern look. "Don't you dare to pee here! The cleaning staff has already been through!"

I know that look. Tells me I'm really in for trouble if I make a mess. Problem is, I am bursting right now.

"You should be ashamed that you can't control your body functions," she scolds me, coming closer. She walks around me, her heels clicking on the white, spotless floor. Standing directly in front of me now. Her breasts touch me, and she looks me very close in the eyes. I can smell her and know she is aroused. Despite my predicament, my limp dick starts to grow, pushing forward against her naked crotch.

She looks down. "Hm hm." Don't hm hm me, please. Her face shows clear disgust. She shoves her leg between mine and starts rubbing against my balls. I grind my teeth. Peeing on the floor would be bad enough, but on my mistress? Ouch.

"Miiiiiiiiiistress! Pleaaaaaaase!" I plead.

She moves behind me. Uh oh. Grabs my dick, slowly massaging me, pushing against my pelvis. I'm super sensitive and start to moan immediately. I'm certain, if I cum I cannot hold in anymore, and so I try to occupy my mind with other things. Office work. Bike tour planning. Mindless, meaningless, stupid stuff. Going over and over again. Someone said having to hold in is like being drunk. I've never believed it. Until now.

I haven't even noticed that she has stopped stroking me. Great. What's up next?

She lowers me and leads me to a stool. Walking over relieves the pressure a little bit. Unfortunately, it's only a few steps. She sits down, spreads her legs, starts to rub her crotch.. Her scent is really strong now. I want to lick her. This might take off my mind from the evermounting distress.

Foiled again. She grabs my dick again. Kisses the throbbing gland, then starts to lick it. Slowly. Methodically. Just letting her tongue circle around, always giving my pee hole extra attention. Then she wraps her soft, wet, red lips around it, starts to suck it, very gently, but relentlessly.

I start to sweat and shiver, barely able to control myself. Everything has become hyper sensitive. She rarely ever gives me a blowjob, only as a special reward. Makes me super excited every time. Why does it have to be now, for fucks sake!

She grins at me, gets up and gives me long kiss. For a moment I forget everything else. Just a few seconds of comfort. Feels like an hour.

I have to kneel and bend over the stool. My belly comes to rest on it, adding to the pressure. She spreads my legs and inserts a toy. One of those vibrating thingies, that reach deep in and are supposed to massage my prostate. Oh fuck. This is bad. She continues to massage my balls, but I have gone limp because my mind is now fully occupied with one thing only.

I don't want to cum, I don't want any sex, I just want to pee. I hate her. Hate her as I have never hated her before. I am going to kill her if I can get my hands free. I mean it.

She seems to be bored and gives me a whack on my naked cheeks. One. Two. Three. Four. I can only whimper, it's embarrassing because it hasn't been hard at all. The plug is still buzzing happily away. I want to expel it, but a tiny region in my brain tells me this would be an even worse idea. Better clench my butt around it. I can see her walk off, then come back. She is holding something.

"You are a dirty little slut," she whispers in my ear. "And dirty little sluts need to be punished. It's going to be ten strokes. Not a hard challenge, you have taken much more in the past. You count, and don't forget to thank me. If you miss a number, we start again. If you are not properly grateful, we a start again. If you cum, we start again. If you relieve yourself... Well, you wouldn't want to do that..."

"One! Thank you, mistress"

"Two! Thank yooou, mistress...."

"Three! Ouch! Thangggg youuu, missus"

I can feel the urine fully filling up my dick now, right up to to the tip.

"Five! Arrrrghhh.... Thank you, beloved mistress!"

"Ooopsie. Let's start over"

It's nearly unbearable. I just can't concentrate on counting anymore. Have I become that dumb? I don't know how often we had to restart. Four times? Five times? I can't remember anything else, just counting, messing up, restarting, screwing up again. My entire life.

"Yes! You made it!" she mocks me. "Good slut!"

"Let me pee! Please, mistress, let me pee! I'm bursting! I will do everything you want! Everything! Forever! But pleeeeeeeease!" I babble incoherently now, thrashing in my shackles, just wanting this to be over.

She unties me, yanks me up. "Do you mean it?" she whispers. I mean it. Anything.

"OK," she says in an even voice.

Plop! The plug is wrenched out of my cramped butt.

"Aughhhhhhh!!!!!"

A hot yellow stream is sputtering everywhere, on the floor, my legs, even the walls, turning the meticulously clean restroom into a yellowish, smelly mess. My knees are giving away, and I collapse in the middle of a hot, steamy puddle, no, a real lake. I'm going to drown in it. Hopefully I don't pass out. My dress and my hair become soggy. I'm flailing in the warm ocean I have created, spasms wracking my body. I have never been humiliated so much in my whole life.

I don't care however. The relief felt so amazing. I want to feel this again. I start to jerk off and climax after a few seconds, white jizz floating on top, like foam in a bath, slowly spreading. The orgasm is fantastic, one of the best I ever had, making me lose even the tiny shred of shame and self control I had so far. Salty, pungent pee starts to run into my mouth. Whatever. It's over.

She grabs a hose. Ice cold water runs over me, washing away the whole disaster. Rubs me clean with a rough broom. Looks at me with utter disgust, pokes me with a boot, but I'm just a limp corpse that is never going to move again, so exhausted am I. Curled up on the hard, cold, wet tiles, not looking up, slowly drifting away.

* * * * *

She sits on the stool, waiting for me to come around. Spreads her legs wide and beckons me to come closer. I have a sinking feeling as I begin to crawl over.